Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #9161
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

hey yall im going gay for all yal makin me so happy yal i jus wish the dlc was for us i wish all the chars was in bikinies even da dudes that would have me laughin my azz off like soulcalibur thats my jump off yall im playin sc5 rite now but i gotaa go to work yall dang ima be up on yal campin wit yal 4 sho
Old 01-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #9162
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I already confirmed kin/gin that will be playable go find out on siliconera i wont proof it AGAIN
nope there not playable.

your refering to the translation of the scan where it apparently said they were playable...however Hidan a member of this forum has translated it and it says no such thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #9163
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Can someone PLAESE ask namco bandai or cc2 on twitter whether the 7SM, Ginkaku and Kinkaku will be PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!???

I just want to get this off my chest as soon as possible.
I asked them so many times about the Swordsmen and Gingaku and Kingaku, never got a answer from them -_-
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #9164
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well im almost certain their playable and they been right many times before
Old 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #9165
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ginkaku / Kinkaku / Swordsmen / Edo Kages...

None of them have been confirmed to be playable. Poor translations, rumors and a "non-final" character select screen point into all kinds of directions. However nothing is for sure as of yet.

My personal view is this. We got confirmed to have at least 81 playable characters. When counting all the obvious ones and the ones already confirmed it adds up to about 70 is we dont count the characters above.

So it's either minor characters being playable, a whole lot of double characters, or the above characters WILL be playable.

Once again, this is my list of characters i -THINK- will be playable. I cant think of a realistic list when removing the above characters from this list :

Spoiler:

1 Naruto
2 Naruto
3 Naruto
4 Sasuke
5 Sasuke
6 Sasuke
7 Sakura
8 Sai
9 Rock Lee
10 Neji
11 TenTen
12 Shikamaru
13 Choji
14 Ino
15 Kiba
16 Hinata
17 Shino
18 Gara
19 Kankuro
20 Temari
21 Kakashi
22 Gai
23 Asuma
24 Yamoto
25 Hashirama Senju
26 Tobirama Senju
27 Hiruzen Sarutobi
28 Minato Namikaze
29 Orochimaru
30 Jiraya
31 Tsunade
32 Zabuza
33 Haku
34 Itachi
35 Kisame
36 Sasori
37 Deidra
38 Hidan
39 Kakuzo
40 Konan
41 Pain
42 Funny Tobi
43 Kabuto
44 Snake Kabuto
45 Chiyo
46 Danzo
47 Kimmimaru
48 Killer Bee
49 Raikage
50 Mizukage
51 Tsuchikage
52 Karin
53 Suigetsu
54 Jugo
55 Darui
56 Masked Man (Orange Mask)
57 Masked Man (White mask)
58 Zetsu
59 Ginkaku
60 Kinkaku
61 Mifune
62 Hanzo
63 Fu
64 Utakata
65 Han
66 Roshi
67 Yagura
68 Yugito Nii
69 Second Mizukage
70 Third Raikage
71 Fourth Kazekage
72 Second Tsuchikage
73 Swordmen 1
74 Swordmen 2
75 Swordmen 3
76 Swordmen 4
77 Swordmen 5
78 Swordmen 6
79 Madara
80 Nagato
81 ???

Note that this list considers Gin/Kin as separate playable characters and zetsu as playable. Especially Zetsu is unsure so if removing him we're only up to 79 Playable's including all of the Kage/Gin/Kin/Swordsmen.

Ofcourse nothing is confirmed, but most have to agree this is the most realistic common sense list of characters.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #9166
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This will me my reaction if this chara are playable the 7sm, madara and bmn
Old 01-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #9167
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im pretty sure we will get a Nagato & Itachi Scan at the end of this week due to them fighting in the anime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #9168
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Agreed it better be a epic scan with a new feature
Old 01-28-2013, 10:06 AM   #9169
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Agreed it better be a epic scan with a new feature
Hey, that link you put up to pre-order, does the launch edition also come with the 5 dlc costumes. Because all it says is PREORDER NOW TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

But it's not specific as to what comes with what.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #9170
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What do you people think...

The DLC is regon specifik but will it be available to everyone eventually?
As its right now i will get ANBU Itachi but not ANBU Kakashi, which is kinda weird.

What do you people think?
Old 01-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #9171
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the game is the war so it would be kinda lame if they gloss over half the war characters outside of story mode

besides what on earth would fill the slots at the bottom even after all those doubles

Last edited by Joaty; 01-28-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #9172
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe this is late but I expected ANBU Itachi will be the last DLC for Europe. (A LITTLE.)

It was a strategy for cc2 since the previous costumes for Europeans didn't really meet what fans wanted.

also on topic, hmm.. why can be rule the 7sm out now? If it's not them then it's the minor characters that's going to be included or pakura, gari, and anko. Even if those were doubles........... well there's a possibility they can do that but that's just like cheating on us.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #9173
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Hey, that link you put up to pre-order, does the launch edition also come with the 5 dlc costumes. Because all it says is PREORDER NOW TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

Sorry for the late reply.

My understanding is if those who cant afford the ce the psn/xbl will have the dlc on display on the networks on the consoles thats my guess
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #9174
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Wow man I swear if this doesn't eventually go to all regions then USA officially got trolled cuz what the actual hell man..... Anbu Itachi EU only?! We only get Goku Naruto which everyone else gets anyways and 2 damn posters

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #9175
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

the way it is, is goku comes with day 1 editions inside the box from shops or online pre order for download via card code

and the pre order costumes are redeemed via xbl/psn on a separate card not found in day one editions if you get it from a shop

you have to pre order from certain sites to get the 5 extra costumes

the costumes are free

they have no known plan to make them available after game launch

Last edited by Joaty; 01-28-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #9176
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

ANBU Itachi. Yes. Finally! I knew they were saving the best for last...

Goku Naruto, Samurai Naruto, ANBU Kakashi and ANBU Itachi are my top favorites so far.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #9177
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Anbu Itachi looks really nice!

I wonder if he will have Susano'o lol.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #9178
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think his hair looks to short. I want akat suigetsu oro karon juugo omg id pay 20$ for those 4 dlc
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #9179
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Actually goku costume is a day one exclusive
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #9180
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Actually goku costume is a day one exclusive
I cant believe that...

As a general why put effort into making something and then allow only a handfull of people to enjoy it?

I think over time, after weeks or maybe month's all DLC will be available to everyone, no mather the regions.
Closed Thread