Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #9081
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

hey yal thats funny
Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #9082
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol ikr
Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #9083
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Wouldin't like for you all to recieve a warning for off topic posts.....
Or even worse, for this thread to be locked.

That happened with the first Storm 2 thread before, albeit it recieved a lot more spam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #9084
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

what happen boss man? we jus havin some fun plus we all want the swordsman playable kinkaku and ginkaku in here. ima call em kink and gink
Old 01-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #9085
abound
Banned

cant frigen wait to see what next on da dlc ima stay up all nite

can i know where to get the import i want the bikeeny weeney dlc yal
Old 01-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #9086
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I personally don't have a problem as I have zero powers or authority......
Just trying to keep this thread open.

Also, you can edit your posts if you wanna say something else again so you avoid double posting.

Just click the edit button under your post.

You can import the game from Play-asia or something. Though you would have to wait almost a month.
Not worth it for just the costumes imo.

You can get the EU editions from Amazon or something I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sagepain; 01-27-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #9087
That One Guy
Ninja Academy Student

That One Guy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really like how they made the rasengan in goku's outfit like a Kamehameha.

Tis' a nice touch.

Although I wonder how long the story will be, since the last game left off pretty far in the story so it seems like it won't have as long as a story as the last two games did, but all of the characters and costumes probably will make up for it.

Last edited by That One Guy; 01-27-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #9088
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes! I see Minato and Tobi in that scan, that probably means we get that portion of the demo as well, and it won't just be Hiruzen vs the Nine Tails.

About the spam, if I were still a mod then I might be forced to do something, but I really don't care, and I'm too lazy. But it's thanks to this laziness that I'm no longer a mod, oh well.

I remember when the thread was locked back in Storm 2, I really had the urge to unlock it, but then decided to leave it locked because I'd get in trouble.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-27-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #9089
abound
Banned

oh dang yal ima camp wit yal 4 sho we get to play as my guy minni

Last edited by Devroux; 01-27-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #9090
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hm.
translation:

game features the time of the kyuubi incident

can play as
sandaime vs kyuubi
yondaime vs masked man

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #9091
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Nice!

Old 01-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #9092
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

and i think the bottom in white says...
....gotta play!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #9093
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its a shame i cant read kanji...yet...
Old 01-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #9094
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abound View Post
I likey but tunades and the pink bikini sakura wear is rite up my alley way yal and hinata my girl so weathevea yal wana say im wit it yal

hey somebody got a real haten for me gave me all these dang foul messages maken fun of me yeah but I used to be homeless and if yal seen wat i seen here yal wood ease up of these dang hate mail yal know who you is ???:
Sounds like your being flamed. PM a Mod and they can take care if it for you. No need for that kind of talk.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #9095
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Sounds like your being flamed. PM a Mod and they can take care if it for you. No need for that kind of talk.
I'd actually say ask a Admin. As a previous Mod I have to admit I didn't have that much power regarding other accounts, only towards the forum itself.

~
~

Old 01-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #9096
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Yes! I see Minato and Tobi in that scan, that probably means we get that portion of the demo as well, and it won't just be Hiruzen vs the Nine Tails.

About the spam, if I were still a mod then I might be forced to do something, but I really don't care, and I'm too lazy. But it's thanks to this laziness that I'm no longer a mod, oh well.

I remember when the thread was locked back in Storm 2, I really had the urge to unlock it, but then decided to leave it locked because I'd get in trouble.
O.O I just noticed you werent a mod anymore. Lol I remember that day when the first storm 2 thread got locked lol. Then if I remember correctly it got deleted completely not too long afterwards and a new one had to be made. There was a lot of spam messages back them even though a lot of them were because of Michael Knight.

Brings back memories lol.

And just so I don't steer to much off topic, I wonder will this demo come to the Xbox. I know the Generations demo for japan at least didnt come out for it only on PSN. Also I sorta wonder will the US and EU even get a demo this time.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #9097
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
O.O I just noticed you werent a mod anymore. Lol I remember that day when the first storm 2 thread got locked lol. Then if I remember correctly it got deleted completely not too long afterwards and a new one had to be made. There was a lot of spam messages back them even though a lot of them were because of Michael Knight.

Brings back memories lol.

And just so I don't steer to much off topic, I wonder will this demo come to the Xbox. I know the Generations demo for japan at least didnt come out for it only on PSN. Also I sorta wonder will the US and EU even get a demo this time.
Don't say that name, it'll summon him...Seriously though, it makes sense as to why I'm no longer a mod. I just really stopped contributing (besides to the Storm section) and then became inactive until the next Storm game would be announced.

But yes it does bring back memories.

Japan's demo for Generations on X-Box never released? I wonder why. I know that X-Box is primarily popular in America, so assuming that many in Japan don't have an X-Box may lead to why they didn't release the demo for the X-Box, but I still find it weird. I hope that they don't do that to you guys for Storm 3's demo!

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-27-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #9098
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Don't say that name, it'll summon him...Seriously though, it makes sense as to why I'm no longer a mod. I just really stopped contributing (besides to the Storm section) and then became inactive until the next Storm game would be announced.

Japan's demo for Generations on X-Box never released? I wonder why. I know that X-Box is primarily popular in America, so assuming that many in Japan don't have an X-Box may lead to why they didn't release the demo for the X-Box, but I still find it weird. I hope that they don't do that to you guys for Storm 3's demo!
Lol he actually popped up few days ago too. Hm ...... I guess It that makes I guess you would have to be constantly active and contribute.

Yeah, It is a bit weird that the Japan Xbox didn't get the Generations demo, I know the PS3 is the more preferred system in japan and all but still. Well if they dont give the demo to the Xbox user, and if there isnt an American or European Demo I guess it wont be too bad considering the release date would only be 2 weeks away :/
Old 01-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #9099
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:

Michael Knight? who is this Michael Knight you speak of?

And so this isn't off topic.

Can't wait for last DLC tomorrow!

Old 01-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #9100
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea. he actually was here a few days ago
and.....really wished i had a ps3....or xbox..
i wanna play these games....

and finally done translating that piece, hidan.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Closed Thread