Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #61
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: BG Convo #71: Plank is watching you

nachos can cause heart disease
Old 01-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #62
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Then I'll be getting Heart disease soon......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #63
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i hope not sage, because i love you
Old 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #64
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

O_o

Good to know...........I guess.

But if you really loved me you'd vote for me if you haven't done so already >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #65
Hipster22
Genin

you shouldn't care about that dumb contest, youre cool enough already
Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #66
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ I don't care about the title! I want the perks lmao.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #67
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster22 View Post
nachos can cause heart disease

As do hipsters and woosters

@sage- in soviet russia perks want YOU..........................

http://hostesswiththemotzes.com/2012...offee-grounds/

Last edited by setsun; 01-27-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #68
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i love nachos

And got some Nutella today. And hummus and feta cheese

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #69
Hipster22
Genin

New law says that it is illegal to unlock your smartphone. Yes! finally something to stop those crazy hipsters and their iphones
Old 01-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #70
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

^the hell? Where's that a law?
Old 01-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #71
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Life is Apple.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #72
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://www.latimes.com/business/tech...,3942514.story

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 01-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #73
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

/flicks

Old 01-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #74
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I beat Neo-Exdeath!

Had to grind a bit for Mix, but in the end, it was worth it.

Rapid Fire+Dual Wield+Spellblade+Two Dragon Fangs * Zeninage+ Dragon Fangs= GG

Was dealing about 10-20 thousand damage a turn with Spellblade alone. Add the 9999 damage from Zeninage, and you're set.

Or so I thought.....

I wasn't fast enough to kill the part that casts Almagest, and I wasn't able to heal Bartz and Faris, and I knew that Lenna and Krile were gonna die. But then the best thing that could have ever happened to me happened. Lennas shield activated during the attack, and saved her. I used Arise and Curaga, and continued to spam Zeni, and Rapid Fire. And then he started spamming meteor.....But I survived! Just barely though. I used double Arise, and was able to manage one last Rapid Fire with Bartz. I dealt around 80,000 damage to him in that single hit. And then I watched the ending.

If it weren't for thatawesome shield guard, I would still be pulling my hair out in frustration.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #75
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ now go and kill Shinryu...........

Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #76
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ now go and kill Shinryu...........
Gonna take out Omega first. I already have the needed setup from Mover farming, so I might as well do that. And I don't wanna go farm Dragon Lances, or whatever they are called in the GBA version.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #77
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

And then I go play dissidia and feel better about myself.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #78
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

@Azal: Ahh, forgot him >.>

Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #79
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
And then I go play dissidia and feel better about myself.
Dissidia is Godawful. Especially Exdeath. God Exdeaths AI is awfule.

"I teleport over here! And now I'm over here! And now here! Who cares about attacking you! Also, Turtle!"

@Sagepain: I certainly did. I remember fighting him in FF anniversary, and having no problems, but I encounter him in THIS game, and he kicks my ass. It sucks that his gimmick is trying to avoid him in the cave.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #80
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
Dissidia is Godawful. Especially Exdeath. God Exdeaths AI is awfule.

"I teleport over here! And now I'm over here! And now here! Who cares about attacking you! Also, Turtle!"

@Sagepain: I certainly did. I remember fighting him in FF anniversary, and having no problems, but I encounter him in THIS game, and he kicks my ass. It sucks that his gimmick is trying to avoid him in the cave.
Dissidia is fantastic. Shut your hoar mouth. *slaps* It's all the goodness of FF without godawful micromanagement.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved

Tags
anti-eregon club, ed edd eddy, lattes, plank, sagepain is weenie, sora is actually jesus, the thread that dies, truth.