Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #941
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Yeah... Put a Corki in it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
....Is this game any good?
Yes. Just don't play it for hours and hours on end.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #942
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: League of Legends (I'm Sivirly dissappointed in your pun skills.)

this is bs.

Someone took Sagepain as a username? Ooooookey dokey.

EDIT: And Backside?!

Who the hell is impersonating me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #943
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Just pinging, but my puns will rarely be Viable.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I wanna play with Leafy :3
Hayley wants to play with me.
/wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I bet you will.

But he's not Pooly. ._.

Nice!

I didn't know you were in to Fairy Tail too.
The name Leaf is already taken. <.<
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #944
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (My frustration is beginning to Ryze. >.>)

Quote:
this is bs.

Someone took Sagepain as a username? Ooooookey dokey.

EDIT: And Backside?!

Who the hell is impersonating me!
I made alts just to screw with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Hayley wants to play with me.
/wins

The name Leaf is already taken. <.<
HA HA. Sorry...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #945
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

HA HA. Sorry...
So you made alts almost immediately upon me asking if the game was any good?
Or way before that?

Either way, I think you need help >.>

Old 01-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #946
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So you made alts almost immediately upon me asking if the game was any good?
Or way before that?

Either way, I think you need help >.>
Immediately. There's no reason trolling someone who wouldn't need them. ;P
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #947
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

HA HA. Sorry...
It's fine.

Dev you must teach me your ways once I start playing.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #948
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: League of Legends (There's no reason to Despair.)

Don't worry, I already made sageside and backpain. Also sidepain and sageback. As well as backsage and painside. And let's not forget sidesage and painback.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #949
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (There's no reason to Despair.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Don't worry, I already made sageside and backpain. Also sidepain and sageback. As well as backsage and painside. And let's not forget sidesage and painback.
Darnit!

My accounts username is BackSage..............

Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #950
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Cooldown. My puns aren't that bad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
It's fine.

Dev you must teach me your ways once I start playing.
The first thing you should know is that Warmog's is an item every champ needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Master troll.
Quote:
Darnit!

My accounts username is BackSage..............
ADDED.

Whoops... I added "BlackSage." :S BackSage hasn't dun been created yet.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #951
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (When I'm done with you, you'll be Branded a failure.)

I just recycled a bunch of unnecessary runes and got a Quintessence of Cooldown Reduction. Not too shabby.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #952
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer
Default Re: League of Legends (When I'm done with you, you'll be Branded a failure.)

Quote:
I just recycled a bunch of unnecessary runes and got a Quintessence of Cooldown Reduction. Not too shabby.
nice!
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #953
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Your creativity will eventually Fizzle out.)

Got around 5.2k ip in 2 days, that was epic :3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #954
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Don't Even doubt me.)

I have not played for a couple of days lol

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:20 PM   #955
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
nice!
You never play with us. D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Got around 5.2k ip in 2 days, that was epic :3
You never came back. D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I have not played for a couple of days lol
Nub D:
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #956
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was reluctant

@pie: You missed double ip for 48 hours

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #957
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Has been waiting for Bacon to get back and he started without me*
/Throws arms up

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #958
Bacon

Awards Showcase

D: I didn't know
;_;

Quote:

Old 01-27-2013, 11:56 PM   #959
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

bacon is mean to the great Hayley who will one day be the greatest lol player

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #960
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I didn't feel like playing though

was on since 10 am

took a 3 hour break

got my ass kicked and left

Quote: