Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #1561
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post
Yeah, I understand that if NaruHina happens, SasuSaku will also probably happen. I just mean that I don't like the idea of them ending up together with the personalities they have right now. As they are right now, it's an abusive relationship. But, as long as Sasuke becomes a better person, repents for what he's done, and treats Sakura better, and as long as Sakura takes more control and doesn't act submissive to Sasuke, I'm fine with it.
I know what you mean with the way Sasuke has treated her and him also being a criminal I don't see why Sakura would ever love someone like him. But yeah if Sasuke does become a better person then that would be a different story and that can happen Naruto snapping Sasuke out of it making him see that everything he did was wrong then if he fell for Sakura in the end and was much nicer then thats all good.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #1562
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

gezz sag I was not even talking to you and you still counter me
>.>
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #1563
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
gezz sag I was not even talking to you and you still counter me
>.>
'Cause why the hell not?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #1564
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I will get you for this
Old 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #1565
PrinceofPeace
Banned

post malfunction
Old 01-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #1566
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
agreed. But Naruto did not have to tell Hinata not to lie though

And like NARUTO's CHARACTER it is Hinata's character to start out as a loser and never give up to grow even stronger

huh? What I am trying to say is after she healed Kakashi she did not do anything after it

I am saying she should be healing others instead of watching NH make progress. From what we have seen she is not healing anyone atm.

1st-agreed
2nd-agreed
She should be able to stare and heal at the same time though

but we can not use open thoughts and speculate we have to use the facts. Not fill in the blanks...that goes for both parties

Your hearing/looking theory is too far-fetched. They were too far away from ear shot. Its not like they broacasted it. We know that the smile and frown was about the battle though right. So when sakura had a frown face on she was looking at the battle and naruto was hurt. That obivously shows worris/doubt from right there. If she was confident with him she would not have frowned. Kakashi believed in him 100% and did not frown. Even if sakura heard the other nay-sayers she should have been smiling like Kakashi

agreed! They both doubted him. Subtraction from both parties

correct!!!! After the slap is what counts.
After the slap some sakura she just said "you okay: (I am pharhasing)
but
after Hinata's slap "aldjfapdjfpadjfafjsdihfpio"-A whole tremendous speech that changed Naruto's heart.
Also Naruto needed the slap from HInata more since the situation was more dire

agreed

All I know is that he did not say SAKURA!!!

agreed.
SOrry if I cam off like a donkey. I asked someone else if that was mean but they said no. ALthough that person was living in a fariy tale. She did not believe Sakura was still in love with Saskue. I had to school her in english.... I think I defeated her. That person has not shown their face around here for a while.
ANother NS fan DEFEATED

1-at least Hinata has said that she loved Naruto
2-lol Girl code. Dont mess with another girl's man when she said the L word first
3-THey connected on an emotional level. Their bond has increased.... has sakura gave him a speech as good as that before???
4-just a good reason. Its a pro for NH which results as a minus for NS
5-Am I? She never liked or noticed Naruto. She thought he was annyoing. He would have never impressed her on missions and save her life. A lot would have changed.
6-Dibs! lol
7-agreed
8-ikr
9-ikr
10- and selfish/not caring to not notice

11-Naruto loves Sakura so much that she wants her to be happy with Saskue. We do not know if Naruto loves or hates Hinata. All we know is that Naruto likes people like HInata

agreed

yes?

agreed

both

nobody thank goodness
@Sag

so ya see as you said before... YES Naruto loves Sakura

As a result, Naruto loves Sakura so much that she wants HER to be happy. Even during when Naruto made the POAL Sakura/Naruto realized how much she loved Saskue.

Naruto knows the only way for Sakura to TRUELY be happy is if Saskue is in her arms

Also more people recognize NH happeing in Narutoverse than NS

Kiba, Team 8, Katasyu,( Nara's Inochi) reconginzes/supports NH

who does for NS???

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-27-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #1567
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Thumbs up Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
'Cause why the hell not?
Read most of your post. Your debating is incredible, your a very strong debater. If I could rep you 20 times, I would. I'm serious, I would.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #1568
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yeah she is my fav NS fan to talk with....do you now see that Sakura still loves Saskue??
Old 01-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #1569
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
yeah she is my fav NS fan to talk with....do you now see that Sakura still loves Saskue??
That's too flattering. You know Prince, yes I have. I do understand that Sakura's very much in love with Sasuke. Yes, it's all very clear to me now. I have now turned to NaruHina...

Heh, hell no. Not in this life time or another life time. Look, let me ask you something answer truthfully. If someone tried to kill you and abandoned, would you still love them? Answer that truthfully. Now, how can anyone (except SasuSaku and NaruHina fans) actually think Sakura STILL loves Sasuke, after he's tried to kill her, Naruto, and pretty much abandoned her? Yes, I would definitely be in love with the crazy psycho too, if I were Sakura.

Karin has a better chance with Sasuke than Sakura does, I think anyway. And it's not just because I'm a NaruSaku fan.

Now, think about this... Like Sag said, Naruto is allowed to change his mind, but yet, Sakura can't. Why can't Sakura chage her mind too? Do you know why I think most NaruHina's (not all) don't want to admit that Sakura's NOT still in love with Sasuke, because this your ace in the whole. Sakura still loves Sasuke, meaning Naruto will begin loving Hinata and NaruHina will happen.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-27-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #1570
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
That's too flattering. You know Prince, yes I have. I do understand that Sakura's very much in love with Sasuke. Yes, it's all very clear to me now. I have now turned to NaruHina...
lol you got me. Listen I already turned on NS fan to NH (that was e710)
Heh, hell no. Not in this life time or another life time. Look, let me ask you something answer truthfully. If someone tried to kill you and abandoned, would you still love them? Answer that truthfully.
course not.... well maybe.
We do not have the emotional connection to Saskue. At first I would say No but Sakura has this strange connection with him. The first love is always the craziest
Now, how can anyone (except SasuSaku and NaruHina fans) actually think Sakura STILL loves Sasuke, after he's tried to kill her, Naruto, and pretty much abandoned her? Yes, I would definitely be in love with the crazy psycho too, if I were Sakura.
lol she is cra-cra and Sai said it himself. She just loves that bad-boy type I guess. It is not as crazy as it sounds in fact it happens in our world. There are abusive realtionships in this world.. and dont forget S&M

Now, think about this... Like Sag said, Naruto is allowed to change his mind, but yet, Sakura can't. Why can't Sakura chage her mind too?
lol if she has not changed her mind now idk what will
Do you know why I think most NaruHina's (not all) don't want to admit that Sakura's NOT still in love with Sasuke, because this your ace in the whole. Sakura still loves Sasuke, meaning Naruto will begin loving Hinata and NaruHina will happen.
Also Naruto wants Sakura to be happy and she would only be TRUELY happy with Saskue
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #1571
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

lol you got me. Listen I already turned on NS fan to NH (that was e710)

Yeah... Nice to know...
Heh, hell no. Not in this life time or another life time. Look, let me ask you something answer truthfully. If someone tried to kill you and abandoned, would you still love them? Answer that truthfully.
course not.... well maybe.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Seriously that-that's just wow. I knew I was going to regret asking that.

We do not have the emotional connection to Saskue. At first I would say No but Sakura has this strange connection with him. The first love is always the craziest

Are you trying to say Sasuke... oh please do not tell me that you think Sasuke has any feelings for Sakura or even cares about her. Yeah, that's true it is. But, a SANE person would not continue to pursue someone who abandoned them, kill them, and kill a comrade. A sane person, would not pursue someone who did not care about them in the first place.

Now, how can anyone (except SasuSaku and NaruHina fans) actually think Sakura STILL loves Sasuke, after he's tried to kill her, Naruto, and pretty much abandoned her? Yes, I would definitely be in love with the crazy psycho too, if I were Sakura.
lol she is cra-cra and Sai said it himself. She just loves that bad-boy type I guess. It is not as crazy as it sounds in fact it happens in our world. There are abusive realtionships in this world.. and dont forget S&M

OMG... Here you are using Sai as crutch. That chapter where Sai was talking to Naruto was CHAPTERS ago. Stop using Sai as crutch. Plus at the end of what Sai had to say in, OFFICIAL and not scanned version, he said, 'having fallen in love.' Having fallen = Past tense, which means Sakura's love was in the past. And why would Sakura WANT abusive relationship? I mean she's not an idiot, though people think she is.

Now, think about this... Like Sag said, Naruto is allowed to change his mind, but yet, Sakura can't. Why can't Sakura chage her mind too?
lol if she has not changed her mind now idk what will

How do you know she hasn't? I honestly think she has. Well, I don't know what would change her mind, oh, um, maybe the fact he tried to KILL HER. Oh, yeah, she could really feel Sasuke's love for her when he did that.

Do you know why I think most NaruHina's (not all) don't want to admit that Sakura's NOT still in love with Sasuke, because this your ace in the whole. Sakura still loves Sasuke, meaning Naruto will begin loving Hinata and NaruHina will happen.
Also Naruto wants Sakura to be happy and she would only be TRUELY happy with Saskue

Naruto does want Sakura to be happy, and Naruto thinks Sasuke is what will make her happy. But, will it REALLY make her happy in the end. Maybe she did think that at first, but after all he's done to her, don't you think she would be having second thoughts?
TOO BAD!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #1572
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I did not say Saskue had feelings for her.... who said Sakura was sane?

can you even prove fallen is past tense? I gave you a link that proved it was not. Why do NS fans alwasy ignore and want ppl to stop using what Sai said? WHy can't they admit to the facts? Yes it happened chapters ago but nothing since then has proved otherwise

that is your sane opinon/assummption that you can not back up with facts.

maybe it will mabye it wont
Old 01-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #1573
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
agreed. But Naruto did not have to tell Hinata not to lie though
I can't imagine why it'd cross his mind.

And like NARUTO's CHARACTER it is Hinata's character to start out as a loser and never give up to grow even stronger
Why mention this? It has nothing to do with Sakura.

huh? What I am trying to say is after she healed Kakashi she did not do anything after it
She was hardly shown on chapter enough for us to confirm that.

I am saying she should be healing others instead of watching NH make progress. From what we have seen she is not healing anyone atm.
Sakura hasn't made many appearances the last few chapters. Apart from once been shown healing Kakashi, reacting to Neji's death, Hinata's speech and being steadied by Kakashi at one point. "From what we have seen" being the key. Either way, she is not the only one shown to just stand there gaping every now and again.

1st-agreed
2nd-agreed
She should be able to stare and heal at the same time though
Seriously? No one else was doing anything in those pages other than staring. Everyone was getting a good look at the Neji death and NH moment.

but we can not use open thoughts and speculate we have to use the facts. Not fill in the blanks...that goes for both parties
Open thoughts and speculation is how people understand a storyline. As long as you're thinking of it as a possibility, it's just a speculation.

Your hearing/looking theory is too far-fetched. They were too far away from ear shot. Its not like they broacasted it. We know that the smile and frown was about the battle though right. So when sakura had a frown face on she was looking at the battle and naruto was hurt. That obivously shows worris/doubt from right there. If she was confident with him she would not have frowned. Kakashi believed in him 100% and did not frown. Even if sakura heard the other nay-sayers she should have been smiling like Kakashi
You pointed out before they're too far for Sakura to hear/see. I've already counted that part. Her frown is not on Naruto, but the reactions of her classmates. No, she doesn't need to see/hear them. She knows Naruto was seen as a loser to them and herself. She knows when Naruto boasts his mouth off and ends up "defeated" her fellow classmates would be expressing their "Geez, Naruto hasn't changed".
As for those she doesn't know, like Kankuro and Gaara, she could just as easily consider that their most probable reaction is one of scorn. Again,she doesn't need to see/hear them to come to such a conclusion.

I've also counted the part about Sakura frowning. A frown is an expression of disapproval, displeasure, or concentration. Not a look of worry or doubt.

agreed! They both doubted him. Subtraction from both parties
Right.

correct!!!! After the slap is what counts.
After the slap some sakura she just said "you okay: (I am pharhasing)
but
after Hinata's slap "aldjfapdjfpadjfafjsdihfpio"-A whole tremendous speech that changed Naruto's heart.
Also Naruto needed the slap from HInata more since the situation was more dire
But the point is that you stated Naruto appreciated Hinata's slap/speech more. He said no such thing. Where are these facts you keep talking about? It's you who appreciates Hinata's speech.

All I know is that he did not say SAKURA!!!
Naruto or Kishimoto?

agreed.
SOrry if I cam off like a donkey. I asked someone else if that was mean but they said no. ALthough that person was living in a fariy tale. She did not believe Sakura was still in love with Saskue. I had to school her in english.... I think I defeated her. That person has not shown their face around here for a while.
ANother NS fan DEFEATED
I see...

1-at least Hinata has said that she loved Naruto
Oh, no. You can't make things to suit NaruHina. You said and I quote "Naruto and Sakura have not told each other they loved one another"
Naruto and Hinata have not told each other they loved one another.
2-lol Girl code. Dont mess with another girl's man when she said the L word first
LOL, no.
3-THey connected on an emotional level. Their bond has increased.... has sakura gave him a speech as good as that before???
This is less manga facts and more "I think Sakura needs to give a speech to Naruto before I consider her a good choice".
A NaruSaku fan could argue the bond of Naruto and Sakura increased long ago.
4-just a good reason. Its a pro for NH which results as a minus for NS
Does it really? Or is that just your view on it?
5-Am I? She never liked or noticed Naruto. She thought he was annyoing. He would have never impressed her on missions and save her life. A lot would have changed.
Yes, you are. Assuming that the only change is of whose in which team and everything else stayed the same to canon. If Naruto kept his crush on Sakura, he'd be aiming to impress her. The difference that it would have taken longer. So instead of impressing her on missions, he'd impress her in the Chunin Exam. But this idea is just based on the AU of Sakura not being on Naruto's team.
6-Dibs! lol
Haha. You're pretty much proving narusaku_kibahina right with your "points".
7-agreed
8-ikr
9-ikr
10- and selfish/not caring to not notice
I'm not taking this one seriously

11-Naruto loves Sakura so much that she wants her to be happy with Saskue. We do not know if Naruto loves or hates Hinata. All we know is that Naruto likes people like HInata
Naruto wanting Sakura to be happy with Sasuke didn't stop him from aiming to tell Sakura how he felt once the whole Sasuke issue is dealt with.
Naruto says he likes people like Hinata, but doesn't go out of his way to interact more with the girl who supported him. And people think Sakura's bad...

agreed

yes?

agreed

both

nobody thank goodness
"Nobody" what?

Quote:
@Sag

As a result, Naruto loves Sakura so much that she wants HER to be happy. Even during when Naruto made the POAL Sakura/Naruto realized how much she loved Saskue.

Naruto knows the only way for Sakura to TRUELY be happy is if Saskue is in her arms

Also more people recognize NH happeing in Narutoverse than NS

Kiba, Team 8, Katasyu,( Nara's Inochi) reconginzes/supports NH

who does for NS???
As I said before, Naruto knowing Sakura loves Sasuke and wants to see her happy didn't stop him from telling Sai he planned on telling Sakura his feelings. Or for even asking Sakura on a date.

And there were moments of suggestiveness for NS from other parties as well.

• Konohamaru and Gamakichi giving the "girlfriend" sign.
  • Jiraiya stating that Sakura was just like Tsunade as he watched Sakura get angry at Naruto with his "you haven't changed" comment.
  • Sai understanding full well that Naruto love Sakura and asked Naruto if he planned to tell her.
  • The hug scene. The expression of "aww" in the crowd's faces.
And I'm not exactly sure why it even matters either way.

Quote:
Read most of your post. Your debating is incredible, your a very strong debater. If I could rep you 20 times, I would. I'm serious, I would.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NarutoxSakura4ever again
*pouts* Aww..
Thanks, hun.

Last edited by Sagittarius; 01-27-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #1574
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I did not say Saskue had feelings for her.... who said Sakura was sane?

can you even prove fallen is past tense? I gave you a link that proved it was not. Why do NS fans alwasy ignore and want ppl to stop using what Sai said? WHy can't they admit to the facts? Yes it happened chapters ago but nothing since then has proved otherwise

that is your sane opinon/assummption that you can not back up with facts.

maybe it will mabye it wont
Okay, I was about to say... Who said she wasn't sane?

Okay, I reread that, and fine, it looked past at first. But it wasn't. Hmm, I guess a writer can even make mistakes at times... Still thinking about it that was BEFORE Sakura tried to kill Sasuke AND BEFORE Sasuke tried to kill Sakura.

I think the almost killing her thing, may have impacted her feelings... A LOT. I mean it was what, the third time he tried to kill her? Actions speak volumes. Basically what Sasuke was saying, 'I hate you Sakura, I don't care about you... I care about only myself.'

(I can't see SasuSaku happening AT ALL. I gave up on them when Sasuke left. The chances of SasuSaku happening are very slim. VERY slim.)

It's used too much, especially by yourself. You seem to repeat yourself A LOT. It seems you can't support NaruHina without using another character as a crutch. Such as Sakura, (you make her look bad) Sasuke, (claiming that there is possible future between them, just because Sakura may or may not still love him.) or Sai (who "ships" SasuSaku) to ship NaruHina. That shows lack of... hope and assurance. You absolutely have to have SasuSaku with NaruHina or Sakura looking bad, for NaruHina to even seem genuinely possible.

Yes it is my opinion/assumption. I won't state that as a fact.

It probably won't. I mean, who would be happy in relationship like that? And here's one thing you overlook, if Sakura does love Sasuke doesn't love her. I know, Sakura doesn't love Naruto either and all the other stuff, yeah. But nothing said she didn't either. Except if you still think she loves Sasuke.
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #1575
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Nobody" what?

As I said before, Naruto knowing Sakura loves Sasuke and wants to see her happy didn't stop him from telling Sai he planned on telling Sakura his feelings. Or for even asking Sakura on a date.

And there were moments of suggestiveness for NS from other parties as well.

• Konohamaru and Gamakichi giving the "girlfriend" sign.
  • Jiraiya stating that Sakura was just like Tsunade as he watched Sakura get angry at Naruto with his "you haven't changed" comment.
  • Sai understanding full well that Naruto love Sakura and asked Naruto if he planned to tell her.
  • The hug scene. The expression of "aww" in the crowd's faces.
And I'm not exactly sure why it even matters either way.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NarutoxSakura4ever again
*pouts* Aww..
Thanks, hun.
So are you the one that gave me the rep? Thanks. No problem! Anyone defending NaruSaku is an ally of mine!
TOO BAD!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #1576
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
So are you the one that gave me the rep? Thanks. No problem! Anyone defending NaruSaku is an ally of mine!

Yes, it was me.

And for the record I'm not a NaruSaku fan. I just read the manga and base my argument on facts/ideas. So while I have been defending NaruSaku it's not based on me supporting it. =)

Old 01-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #1577
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Yes, it was me.

And for the record I'm not a NaruSaku fan. I just read the manga and base my argument on facts/ideas. So while I have been defending NaruSaku it's not based on me supporting it. =)

Thank you.

Hey, that's fine with me.
TOO BAD!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #1578
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"im pretty lame anyway, considering youve had to save me at least twice now!"~naruto to hinata.

saggirarius thats why i sed hinata has save naruto twice. since he sed it himself.

anywys the reason naruhina fans dont got so much proof is cuz hinata is not narutos teamate like sakura we gotta look deeper then narusaku fanbase.

nothing is solid anyways. the way kishi writes its quite decieving for us to be making solid statements. all we are doing is assuming. the possible pairing outcome.

so yeah. in the end we could all be wrong and get no pairings.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #1579
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Despite sounding irrelevant, please answer a simple question:
Does VegetaBulma make ANY sense to you???
No? - WHY?
Yes? - WHY?
Just be careful, cause Vegeta at THAT time was much WORSE than Sasuke was EVER.
And Sakura already loves him, unlike Bulma falling for him at THAT time.
YES, different series, but who says it does NOT reflect each other?
So far, I'm seeing a LOT of DBZ in Naruto.
Apart from VERY obvious pairing similarity:
1. Rasengan=Kamehameha, one-move-ever-wins, even looks similarly (two handed position and color), taught by similar teachers (see below).
2. Jiraiya=Roshi, pervert super-teacher (and super-pervert teacher), taught the main guy his special/signature move (for both of them).
3. Hiraishin=Instant Transmission, targeted teleportation.
4. Kage Bunshin also somewhat copied from Tenshinhan/Piccolo.
5. Biju Mode=SuperSaiyan, just look at Naruto in recent episodes OR 615+.
6. Yonbi=Ozaru, not to mention he's Son Goku inside Roshi.
7. Sasuke coming to Oro for power=MajinVegeta, both only did this superficially, then betrayed the bad guy.
8. Naruto-vs-Sasuke rivalry=Goku-vs-Vegeta rivalry, main good guy vs main "bad" guy (who actually isn't as bad), friends-enemies.
9. Uchiha massacre=Frieza blowing up Planet Vegeta, Danzo enacted it due to Fugaku, Frieza got mad due to King Vegeta, both wanted to revolt.
May be something more (and of course each of the four chars themselves),and don't you forget that Kishi is a an o DB, so I'm NOT surprised.
Go Chichi!
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:51 AM   #1580
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Okay, I was about to say... Who said she wasn't sane?
Nobody said she was or was not. But you led to people believing that only an not sane person would love Saskue still....and Sakura still loves Saskue so.............. Thus Sakura is not sane to you at least.

Okay, I reread that, and fine, it looked past at first. But it wasn't. Hmm, I guess a writer can even make mistakes at times... Still thinking about it that was BEFORE Sakura tried to kill Sasuke AND BEFORE Sasuke tried to kill Sakura.
once again you do not know her feelings for him. you are putting yourself in her shoes which is wrong. How about you ask someone who has been in a abusive relationship

I think the almost killing her thing, may have impacted her feelings... A LOT. I mean it was what, the third time he tried to kill her? Actions speak volumes. Basically what Sasuke was saying, 'I hate you Sakura, I don't care about you... I care about only myself.'
ther you go ASSuming again. ALl we know now is that Sakura loves Saskue as crazy as it sounds
(I can't see SasuSaku happening AT ALL. I gave up on them when Sasuke left. The chances of SasuSaku happening are very slim. VERY slim.)
Once again that is your biased opoinon. As long as someone likes someone esle there is still a possiblitiy for that relationship

It's used too much, especially by yourself. You seem to repeat yourself A LOT.
lol that is because YOU repeat yourself a lot wihout using facts.
It seems you can't support NaruHina without using another character as a crutch. Such as Sakura, (you make her look bad) Sasuke, (claiming that there is possible future between them, just because Sakura may or may not still love him.)
Why can you not be like Sag.!?!!?! SHe admits that Sakura loves Saskue and I provided proof. You still have yet to prove that fallen is past tense. IF it was past tense then why would they be shocked??? They all know that Sakura used to love Saskue. I am not not going to use one of the biggest reasons stopping NS. That is just stupid... no offense. THat is like putting a criminal to jail but you are not going to use a fact to get that criminal in jail.
or Sai (who "ships" SasuSaku) to ship NaruHina. That shows lack of... hope and assurance. You absolutely have to have SasuSaku with NaruHina or Sakura looking bad, for NaruHina to even seem genuinely possible.
I have used other facts besides SasuSaku... you know that right. Did you read what I said

Yes it is my opinion/assumption. I won't state that as a fact.
Then there is no point in me debating with you. I will assign Koseji to debate you. I am not going to waste time on a fangurl who will not admit when wrong and does not believes the facts.

It probably won't. I mean, who would be happy in relationship like that?
sakura... and aparently Karin as well. After all she still loves him so its not just Sakura
And here's one thing you overlook, if Sakura does love Sasuke doesn't love her. I know, Sakura doesn't love Naruto either and all the other stuff, yeah. But nothing said she didn't either. Except if you still think she loves Sasuke.
^^huh that last part was confusing. ALl I know is
Saskue no like anybody
Sakura likes Saskue
Naruto liked (but has not confirmed it in a while)likes Sakura (but wants her to be happy ad he does not make her happy so may not go for her)
HInata likes Naruto

Listen you are NOT sakura and you do not know how he makes her feel. It was her first love and she is not the only one to be in love with him after he attacked her. YOU are just assuming and you act like this kind of thing never happened before. WIth that I Have defeated you and I know your not worth debating with if your gonna be like this.

Kosheji, are you okay with dealing with this person??