Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Theory: Fusion Power AKA Naruke!

Naruto and Sasuke will fuse into one being to fight Madara with Narutos power sharing power he will use that to merge them by returning the power he give s to himself and thier shringan will be shtrengethen amd mutated by the power of the both senju AND KYUBI power then it couldtransform into the spiralgan. I really suspect this.

thoughts?

sorry if to random but i am at work so i gottal ook over the back at boss xD haha

oops meant rinnegan lol

sorry about that

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-27-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Double post.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Theory: Fusion Power

Hheh. will be like DBZ.

And a reference for when u post in the future, don't double post
you can always hit the edit button on your post and then add whatever else needs to be said.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

also i think they will gain wood release since senju + uchiha equals wood release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Hheh. will be like DBZ.

And a reference for when u post in the future, don't double post
you can always hit the edit button on your post and then add whatever else needs to be said.
it will. becuz this is kishi samas inspritarion its true.

id really like to heer some ideas from my fellow naruto fans on this great theory. ;D

very qiuet here

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-27-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: forgot to merge these earlier
Old 01-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It usually takes time for people to post.
and...please use the edit button.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

where is the edit button gentleman?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #6
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

It is next to the quote button of your post o:
SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
also i think they will gain wood release since senju + uchiha equals wood release
So Hashirama Senju. The first hokage, was part Uchiha since he could use wood release as his kekkai genkai? No.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #8
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
So Hashirama Senju. The first hokage, was part Uchiha since he could use wood release as his kekkai genkai? No.
yes because he has uchiha genes because he is related to the six paths who has what?

BOTH
Old 01-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
yes because he has uchiha genes because he is related to the six paths who has what?

BOTH

BLOODLINES WITHIN HIM AND THEY ARE ONLY SECOND GENERATION SO THE ANGER BLLOD STILL LINGERS SILENTLY. THIS IS WHY TSUNADES AND MITOS 3RD AND 4TH GENS DIDN'T HAVE IT BECUSE IT WAS BRED OUT BY SELECTIVE BREEDING HOWEVER.

same with uchiha, point incase: Madara with his mega woodrelease and Obito too i guess. He is an anomaly.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #10
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:

BOTH

BLOODLINES WITHIN HIM AND THEY ARE ONLY SECOND GENERATION SO THE ANGER BLLOD STILL LINGERS SILENTLY. THIS IS WHY TSUNADES AND MITOS 3RD AND 4TH GENS DIDN'T HAVE IT BECUSE IT WAS BRED OUT BY SELECTIVE BREEDING HOWEVER.

same with uchiha, point incase: Madara with his mega woodrelease and Obito too i guess. He is an anomaly.
So you're saying that he could only do it because he had Senju and Uchiha DNA? If that were the case wouldn't all members of the original Senju clan and members of the original Uchiha clan be able to do wood style? No. The first hokage didn't need Uchiha DNA to do the wood style because it was his sole invention that he created. You don't see the second hokage who was his brother being able to do wood style. Obito and Madara could only do it because they took the FIRST HOKAGE'S cells. They wouldn't have been able to do wood style if they took any Senju DNA.

and also... stop double posting just edit you're first post...
Old 01-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #11
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Default Re: Theory: Fusion Power AKA Naruke!

well the following generations lost the ability as thier blood grew thin is what i am saying
Old 01-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #12
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

The following generations never had the wood style to begin with
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #13
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

well yes because it got bred out with senuus but uchihas keep thier shringan due to selective breeding program and isolation thanks to the 2nd hokage.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

I didn't understand a thing about what you said about the second hokage at all but the Uchihas kept their sharingan because they were the descendants of the older son of the sage of six paths who got the eye powers of him. It was never stated that the sage of six paths passed on the wood style to the younger son only the sage's body
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

No... just no....

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #16
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

well the and hokage put them in isolation as anbu police security. so they had thier own breeding progarm because madara, the leader, hates senju.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #17
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No, Fusion Power is Naruko.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #18
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

hmm it should be Naruske actually
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
well the and hokage put them in isolation as anbu police security. so they had thier own breeding progarm because madara, the leader, hates senju.
i dont get what this had to do with anything
Old 01-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #20
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

hmm well that is the best i cant explain it