Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #9001
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I think people are more disappointed because they saw how the costumes could have been (like Japan's) which got their expectations higher, versus what it is now.

Of course I'm disappointed not because of the costumes, but because it seems America is going to get shafted once again.

@Deno: It's not like they created these costumes out of thin air. All of the European exclusive costumes thus far, and swimsuit Sakura from Japan, have been based on their costumes in Naruto Shippuden Endings.
While it may seem America is getting shafted, do remember we get the game first. And while we may not get many costumes (it still is up in the air) they are extra things, so it's not that big of a deal. People seem to be looking at all the negatives...

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #9002
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Honestly I wouldn't mind waiting another three days to get DLC as well. Although I should be happy we even get a pre-order. For Storm 2 we didn't even get a pre-order edition and we got the game one/two weeks after Europe did if I recall correctly.

I was just trying to say, yes, Europe's costumes might not look all too great, but it sure isbetter than nothing. (Or rather, better than only getting the Goku costume)

I'm still hyped for this game, but I don't like how it's being handled nationally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 01-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #9003
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSenpaiii View Post
lol seriously bluclaudino , don't think like that. we have tons of awesome characters now. Even if we don't get kotetsu, izumo, genma, etc. in the game, it wouldn't affect the whole game.

are you trolling? no offence.....
I'm the first FAN of Naruto, i have NUNS, NUNS2, NUNSG, i have the entire Manga (red edition and also black one), i write articles in Italy about Naruto on a manga site, i really love Naruto and everithing that concern Naruto.. for this very reason i get angry if they don't respect the manga i love most! I Know everithing about the manga: they could make Omoi, Kitsuchi, Dodai, Toroi (although it shows just a little it could be extended in the game), Pakura, Gari, Chiyo with Samurai Puppet, Sasori with Alive Ninja Puppet (but for this i prey yet because in a screenshot we see him), Asuma with Dust Storm, Gai blue 7th Gate Awakening and not the Green One of the 6th, Zetsu (black and white together).. Chukichi of the mist as Only Support like Izumo, Kotetsu, Genma, Raido, Aoba, Choza, Inoichi, Shikaku.. THIS is a TON of character! This is what i'm really glad to spend 90€ (i've just preorder WoF ed.)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I mean how they make make such big missers such as missing the sound 4, missing Curse mark level 2 jugo and some other things while they can make such fantastic sotry modes.

That aide i kinda want konohamaru in storm 3 , i mean we had him in accel 2 and that was before he showed any legit jutsu. Idc if she a pts naruto copy , he wont be in anyways so might as well put kono in.
I'm really recriminating these things, and these are not simply mistake but serious deficiences.. Why hasn't Suigetsu Demon Fish in Ougi and Awakening? I really don't understand why..

Last edited by bluclaudino; 01-27-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #9004
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just saying, while it'd be cool to have essentially the entire cast of characters in a game, they can't waste production time making that many characters while they have a deadline. Most likely, five to ten years after Naruto is finished, many characters will be added in a game like this for the first time, much like DBZ. However for now, since the series is ongoing, and they have to add the characters that are vital, they are doing the best they can.

Also you compared it to DBZBT3, but that was a different age and time. One, Dragon Ball had been over for a while, so they didn't necessarily have any deadlines to meet. Naruto is still an ongoing series, and unless they push the game off to create every single character (some which the fans may see as 'useless' or 'unnecessary') then they'll be even mad at the companies. I'd say it's best to wait for the series to end to expect characters like them in the game. But for now we don't even have characters like Kurenai playable, so we may have to wait a while.

Oh and yes, I am what you call an ultimate Naruto fan too. I have all the manga volumes released in America (two from Japan as well), all the released DVD's, an account on Crunchyroll and ShonenJumpAlpha to watch and read the manga legally, and if that isn't enough, I have every Naruto game for every console I own. This includes DS, PS3, PS2, and what use to be XBox360 (until I sold the XBox).

They have created some blungers I'll give them that. Such as Hidan and Kakuzu with a full Akatsuki cloak, Tsunade and Orochimaru's awakenings, no Bounty Station Stage, Curse Mark Lvl 2 Jugo, etc, but they've hit all the important points, and that's all that really matters at the moment.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-27-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #9005
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chill u guys I am olmost sertant all dlc will be downloadable and that the preorder ones probably arnt even all of them. Buy the ones u like and don't buy the ones u don't like

Old 01-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #9006
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not again
Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #9007
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Chill u guys I am olmost sertant all dlc will be downloadable and that the preorder ones probably arnt even all of them. Buy the ones u like and don't buy the ones u don't like
Exactly, to be fair, I'd rather be in USA right now getting the game first. You guys are acting like you've been cheated but at the end of the day we will all get the DLC.

I don't even want the DLC anymore because it's craaaap, so I will just wait for the Japan version to release on PSN store.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #9008
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Exactly, to be fair, I'd rather be in USA right now getting the game first. You guys are acting like you've been cheated but at the end of the day we will all get the DLC.

I don't even want the DLC anymore because it's craaaap, so I will just wait for the Japan version to release on PSN store.
If what you're saying is true then I don't mind, but I'm currently unsure if this will be the case. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

~
~

Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #9009
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well i am happy we are getting the first release i am excited to play the game even if bm naruto is just an ougi, anyway so i was replying storm 2 and wondering how are they gonna end the game in the middle of a fight because narutos fight with tobi isn't even close to done. so my idea is it will end with the release of edo tensei and sauske talking then we are back in the leaf. what do you guys think?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #9010
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
Well i am happy we are getting the first release i am excited to play the game even if bm naruto is just an ougi, anyway so i was replying storm 2 and wondering how are they gonna end the game in the middle of a fight because narutos fight with tobi isn't even close to done. so my idea is it will end with the release of edo tensei and sauske talking then we are back in the leaf. what do you guys think?
I hope thats what happens
Also I've heard that the pre-order bonuses for Europe are going to be the standard (Bikini, Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura) Costumes just like Japan.. is this true or just speculation?

Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #9011
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just hope they could put Shisui Uchiha in the game, he would own everyone.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #9012
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
I just hope they could put Shisui Uchiha in the game, he would own everyone.
That would be cool I guess, but he'd probably just have generic combo's with a mix of other Uchiha flare.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #9013
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think it's save to assume anbu itachi is tommorow it's the only logical one from the list

Old 01-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #9014
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
A little bit of fanservice never hurt anyone. I think the swimsuits are hilarious because they are so out of place. A ninja would never fight with so much skin showing. That's what makes them great.

I bet fans would appreciatte 2 extra characters a lot more then this ridicolous costumes.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #9015
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I bet fans would appreciatte 2 extra characters a lot more then this ridicolous costumes.
How ironic since when the last game came out people were desperately asking for tons of new costumes.

Last edited by Sagepain; 01-27-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #9016
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Hmm Namco Bandai said on facebook, that we are getting on Monday a costume, that was on their facebook voting...
Anbu Itachi was the best with 140 votes, second was Vegeta costume and third Swimsuit Mei I think....and a few retards wrote supid stuff like "Madara" or Konohamaru" xD

I really hope for Anbu Itachi :-/
Was that an official list they left? Because out of all of them, Anbu Itachi is the only one to appear in an ending, and assuming they will continue with that trend, I'd say Anbu Itachi is the next DLC.

~
~

Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #9017
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
That aren't simply mistake, the Manga is avaiable, they could take it and Make Tsunade with Yin Seal Awakening and Ougi, they had to give to Orochimaru Yamata no Orochi in Ougi and Awakening as the Manga suggest (and as you remember in NUNS2 Yamata no Orochi Appears). So, these aren't simply mistake, these are decision, the worst decision the could take.. 3D there is also in DB Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but there we have a great sistem of battle and a perfect Roster.. Naruto is really mistreated from Game Company, mostly CC2 that have the opportunity to make an AMAZING game, a game faithful to the manga but then making just a nice one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
I'm the first FAN of Naruto, i have NUNS, NUNS2, NUNSG, i have the entire Manga (red edition and also black one), i write articles in Italy about Naruto on a manga site, i really love Naruto and everithing that concern Naruto.. for this very reason i get angry if they don't respect the manga i love most! I Know everithing about the manga: they could make Omoi, Kitsuchi, Dodai, Toroi (although it shows just a little it could be extended in the game), Pakura, Gari, Chiyo with Samurai Puppet, Sasori with Alive Ninja Puppet (but for this i prey yet because in a screenshot we see him), Asuma with Dust Storm, Gai blue 7th Gate Awakening and not the Green One of the 6th, Zetsu (black and white together).. Chukichi of the mist as Only Support like Izumo, Kotetsu, Genma, Raido, Aoba, Choza, Inoichi, Shikaku.. THIS is a TON of character! This is what i'm really glad to spend 90
dude there's no need to get personal here. I mean yea cc2 has their mistakes but all I'm saying is STILL we should be grateful to them for making the game. It's not like i don't want them playable yes I want omoi, pakura, kitsuchi, etc, but remember they can't do this now for some reasons we don't know. Maybe diskspace , because of the game's complex story mode. Or it could be anything . But either way we should still be grateful for cc2 for even THINKING of making the game. Yea I've played many naruto games before the storm series but i can't even think another company doing the storm games because then we would have a new game with new gameplay mechanics, etc. Tbh, Storm 1 was my most favorite game in the storm series and yea like you im disappointed in their lack of characters for the past storm games but we shouldn't judge them based on characters alone. Aside from characters, it's clear that they've worked their a$$es off the upcoming .They have given us a new gameplay, and a new way to enjoy the characters in the manga through the story mode. Yea I want toroi , dodai, and all the war characters in this game but if they simply fail to do that then wait . Maybe they'll make a generations 2 in the future where all the characters in naruto are there. Just wait dude.

EDIT: also, look at hidan's post. he has given some answers regarding the problem of lack of characters and his post should help you somehow.

Last edited by JohnSenpaiii; 01-27-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #9018
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

S3 cards 7sm h&s
Spoiler:

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 01-27-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #9019
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

So what does this mean? Ameyuri will be playable or not? O_O
Old 01-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #9020
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
S3 cards 7sm h&s
Spoiler:

I love you man, you be given me a bit of hope again, rep +.

The swordsman artwork are so badass I must say, I hope by are playable.
Closed Thread