Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Long day yo!

So I wanted to go to the store, officially I wanted to get a job application for this new candy story in the PX (military mall)... Well I was getting ready and I kinda forgot about my glasses and next thing you know it, I stepped on them. I was about to cry so much...
So then I went to the store with none and my brother came with me too, we were discussing on dances and driving ... Cause the store was so close we could walk. My Step mom told us to go and buy a couple things at the commissary(military grocery store) was only across the street from the PX... We also had checks and so we also went to go cash the checks, god took us forever to find the place and my brother wasn't allowed to cash his but I was aloud ... I was mad and frustrated ... But whatever. My ankle hurts so much from walking as well... Only good thing about this is:

I got my application
I got my money
And I got me my damn Sun Drop

Sadly I couldn't resist for the drink xD

Now I gotta clean my room and do my laundry ... Plus other stuff cause dude I'm wanting that Laptop my dad told me he was gonna get me !!!

But to be honest it was a long ass day! Kill me xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Long day yo!

:firstworldproblems:

My day was long, too.
I got up, spammed video games, ate, went out to buy a dog, came back, spammed games and posted this.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
:firstworldproblems:

My day was long, too.
I got up, spammed video games, ate, went out to buy a dog, came back, spammed games and posted this.
Haha at least your day was good!
But I got my damn Sun Drop!

LHG

Old 01-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

That is hilarious lol i love that commercial^_^

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My day was so ugh. I had to wake up at 6:30 and drive for like an hour to a 3 hour rehearsal, then back to my old house so we could finish getting what we could salvage because they're knocking it down Wednesday, which took like 4 hours, then I had to go to my aunts and unload everything into our storage trailer which took another hour. It was so tiring and cold and my feet still are numb.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Drop it like it's hot!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Today I went to a monster jam show, they came to NY.
And I got two job applications.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

today
i went to a new years festival

there was a rival TKD studio that set up a booth there
there was a first degree black belt there, kinda teaching passerbys some simple self defense moves

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #9
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Oh SN.. how was the show? You should make a thread.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
Oku
Academy Graduate

Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
So I wanted to go to the store, officially I wanted to get a job application for this new candy story in the PX (military mall)... Well I was getting ready and I kinda forgot about my glasses and next thing you know it, I stepped on them. I was about to cry so much...
So then I went to the store with none and my brother came with me too, we were discussing on dances and driving ... Cause the store was so close we could walk. My Step mom told us to go and buy a couple things at the commissary(military grocery store) was only across the street from the PX... We also had checks and so we also went to go cash the checks, god took us forever to find the place and my brother wasn't allowed to cash his but I was aloud ... I was mad and frustrated ... But whatever. My ankle hurts so much from walking as well... Only good thing about this is:

I got my application
I got my money
And I got me my damn Sun Drop

Sadly I couldn't resist for the drink xD

Now I gotta clean my room and do my laundry ... Plus other stuff cause dude I'm wanting that Laptop my dad told me he was gonna get me !!!

But to be honest it was a long ass day! Kill me xD

What military post you at?
Oku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by oku View Post
what military post you at?
flw, mo

LHG

Old 01-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
Oku
Academy Graduate

Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
flw, mo
Way cool I think, I did some training there.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku View Post
Way cool I think, I did some training there.
Ah that's cool!
I love the library~

LHG

Old 01-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
Oku
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Ah that's cool!
I love the library~

Yes, the library is nice there, but i mostly used it for the internet, won't lie

I at Fort Campbell, KY
Old 01-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, the library is nice there, but i mostly used it for the internet, won't lie

I at Fort Campbell, KY
Ooooo someone I know lives there but can't remember who ...

I love the library sooo much, the manga and anime they have

LHG

Old 01-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
Oku
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Ooooo someone I know lives there but can't remember who ...

I love the library sooo much, the manga and anime they have
Wow my whole time there and I didn't think to look at the manga! im a failure of a fan!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow my whole time there and I didn't think to look at the manga! im a failure of a fan!
Damn!! Shame on you!

LHG

Old 01-27-2013, 02:05 AM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

LHG talkin' 'bout military? Reminds me of Black King.
Cries because she ain't here anymore.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
LHG talkin' 'bout military? Reminds me of Black King.
Cries because she ain't here anymore.
She's busy
I talk to her on FB <3

LHG

Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She's busy
I talk to her on FB <3
:')