Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #8941
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Can we have costumes for NON main characters please? Maybe some other K11.. Akatsuki..? sigh
No, that would be too innovative.
CC2, bro...CC2.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #8942
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Kinda disappoint.

No character named sakura can remain without schoolgirl outfit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #8943
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
here we go again .......yes its better than the swimsuit but it totally was not asked for .......If cc2 wants to really make this game out sell all they would add the dlc that we have been discussing over the past years ...they should be reading this forum and our posts.....I am not impressed ..EU and JP can keep them ...I wanted the war outfits for the kll and thank god they have them not these...

real dlc should be:
anbu outfits for black ops members like itachi
cloaks for taka and orochimaru
and more jonin vests ......is that really so hard? who is feeding these ideas?

again this scan is better than the swimwear but its really not a fan service at all I m sorry!
*sigh*

Bro we wanted dlc now we got them be greatful shiiiiiiz man
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #8944
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the last one has to be something on par with anbu kakashi

shamefull arn't you from america? u'lld have diff ones any way
The point is Joaty that I dont want to fight people that will be running around in sailor suits and swimwear...I am from AMERICA and CANADA so your right but remember online is all over the globe some of my best fights are US BRAZIL MEX FRANCE UK EU and ASIA so ..... I dont want to fight swimwear /hentai sailor sakura... I want to fight the real war vest sakura "if" at all....personally.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-27-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #8945
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You guys have been asking for DLC, there is gonna be DLC you don't like that others may. Get over it

Sure I'm a bit pissed but i'm not gonna complain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #8946
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

See uchiha bla bla dude is right got damn of you people shiiiiiiiznet man
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #8947
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I do not know the words to describe this travesty.

@Gaara-kun - so this means the last costume will either be a Sasuke Vegeta costume, a Swimsuit Mei or an ANBU Itachi. I PRAY FOR ANBU ITACHI, but I have this terrible hunch it's gonna be Swimsuit Mei.

The costume that will be revealed tomorrow is probably the last for the game. Storm 1 had 10 DLC packs, and it seems to be the same case for Storm 3.

1. Goku Costume Naruto
2. Samurai Naruto
3. Road to Ninja Sasuke
4. Road to Ninja Hinata
5. ANBU Kakashi
6. Swimsuit Sakura
7. Swimsuit Tsunade
8. Kimono Sasuke
9. School Outfit Sakura
10. ???

PLEASE ANBU ITACHI. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #8948
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*sigh*

Bro we wanted dlc now we got them be greatful shiiiiiiz man
did you travel all this way to target me ........ so now your calling me ungrateful ........thanks alot but I have put in alot of time and effort on these discussions and I see your pretty new here ....that is very disrespectful of you and I am disappointed in you !...

I am very grateful for all the other features the game has but I dont have to like this dlc. There has been dlc I have asked for for years and only see one of them anbu kakashi .....this dlc is a major let down.

Also We have not been confirmed to get anything Americas get only goku.....but I dont mind that ....and PE I really dont like this side of you ...because I feel like your forcing me and others to feel a certain way and in forums you simply cant do that.

Bottom line is I still think its my game of the year but I think the dlc were not fan service because I think many of us can agree we wanted things more in line of the actual anime not all this ...with all due respect I have been here longer and frankly...I feel you are targeting me and implying things that arent true ....
....also I noticed I gave you a rep up yet fail to receive one back ...oh and dont even bother tosend me rep now I am not here for rep and status and selling my youtubes... I do not care about that stuff I just want to see this game made right and participate in cool discussions .....Uchia sora I am tired of correcting you too man no offence ....we have been asking for dlc true but not this cut me some slack ..lol

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-27-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:55 AM   #8949
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
did you travel all this way to target me ........ so now your calling me ungrateful ........thanks alot but I have put in alot of time and effort on these discussions and I see your pretty new here ....that is very disrespectful of you and I am disappointed in you !...

I am very grateful for all the other features the game has but I dont have to like this dlc. There has been dlc I have asked for for years and only see one of them anbu kakashi .....this dlc is a major let down.

Also We have not been confirmed to get anything Americas get only goku.....but I dont mind that ....and PE I really dont like this side of you ...because I feel like your forcing me and others to feel a certain way and in forums you simply cant do that.

Bottom line is I still think its my game of the year but I think the dlc were not fan service because I think many of us can agree we wanted things more in line of the actual anime not all this man ...with all due respect I have been here longer and frankly...I feel you are targeting me and implying things that arent true ....
....also I noticed I gave you a rep up yet fail to receive one back ...oh and dont even bother tosend me rep now I am not here for rep and status and selling my youtubes... I do not care about that stuff I just want to see this game made right and participate in cool discussions .....
Sorry i apologize is just so many people are complaining here and on saiyan island and naruto base it kinda gets to me bro but im greatful that your giving cc2 a chance also glad you like the other features hopefully in time it grows on you
Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #8950
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry i apologize is just so many people are complaining here and on saiyan island and naruto base it kinda gets to me bro but im greatful that your giving cc2 a chance also glad you like the other features hopefully in time it grows on you
what I told you PE was out of love ..I have nothing personal against anyone here despite any differences we may share. I am doing more than giving cc2 a chance I have went on record saying this is my game of the year !!!...how many others have done that ..? lol ...anyhow I did not mean to attack anyone I just want to be heard and the dlc is great fun little extras ...but it would be better if it were items people actually asked for.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #8951
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
what I told you PE was out of love ..I have nothing personal against anyone here despite any differences we may share. I am doing more than giving cc2 a chance I have went on record saying this is my game of the year !!!...how many others have done that ..? lol ...anyhow I did not mean to attack anyone I just want to be heard and the dlc is great fun little extras ...but it would be better if it were items people actually asked for.
No hard feelings bro its all good.

Seems like you do more than i do lol i just play the games thats it lol i dont give feedback but im sure cc2 knows how i feel they know me well ryuta does
Old 01-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #8952
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the thing about pre order only is it makes it impossible to get content for a game if you wan't to get a game yrs after release etc

Old 01-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #8953
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, if Europe gets another costume like this then I guess I won't be ordering pre-ordering it from there anymore. I was planning on doing so because America wasn't giving us anything besides Goku, but seriously, it's not really too much I need anymore after seeing these costumes; definitely not worth buying two versions of the game over. If America really doesn't get any DLC then I may buy the Japanese version, depends how much money I have, and I'd still need to pre-order beforehand.

~
~

Old 01-27-2013, 08:22 AM   #8954
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

sigh...I dont think I do more than anybody ...I simply see the games off....anyhow I think the next dlc will be something related to hinata....anyhow ....whats done is done ....i cant wait for the focus on upcoming chars....nextweek is all about itachi and nagato ...so I am preparing myself for epicness....thanks for reading my rants...lol.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #8955
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I dont care about storm one ten dlc. I still brlieve we shouldd get akatsuki oro and taka
Old 01-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #8956
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Your rants are nothing bro lol
Old 01-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #8957
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh and in case no one noticed, the Sakura DLC is from Ending 2.

Tsunade: Ending 10
Sasuke: Ending 6
Sakura: Ending 2

With this we can predict what the last costume could be. Hinata in ending 13? Shikamaru or Someone else from ending 5? I'm just not sure.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-27-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #8958
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I do not know the words to describe this travesty.

@Gaara-kun - so this means the last costume will either be a Sasuke Vegeta costume, a Swimsuit Mei or an ANBU Itachi. I PRAY FOR ANBU ITACHI, but I have this terrible hunch it's gonna be Swimsuit Mei.

The costume that will be revealed tomorrow is probably the last for the game. Storm 1 had 10 DLC packs, and it seems to be the same case for Storm 3.

1. Goku Costume Naruto
2. Samurai Naruto
3. Road to Ninja Sasuke
4. Road to Ninja Hinata
5. ANBU Kakashi
6. Swimsuit Sakura
7. Swimsuit Tsunade
8. Kimono Sasuke
9. School Outfit Sakura
10. ???

PLEASE ANBU ITACHI. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
I Know it will be other 4 DLC for NA, am i mistaking? O_o

Anyway also i really hope for Itachi ANBU, they MUST give him to us!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #8959
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
I Know it will be other 4 DLC for NA, am i mistaking? O_o

Anyway also i really hope for Itachi ANBU, they MUST give him to us!
I doubt it, America never gets anything. I'm honestly shocked that America got the Limited Edition.

~
~

Old 01-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #8960
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:

Bottom line is I still think its my game of the year but I think the dlc were not fan service because I think many of us can agree we wanted things more in line of the actual anime not all this ...with all due respect I have been here longer and frankly...I feel you are targeting me and implying things that arent true ....
....also I noticed I gave you a rep up yet fail to receive one back ...oh and dont even bother tosend me rep now I am not here for rep and status and selling my youtubes... I do not care about that stuff I just want to see this game made right and participate in cool discussions .....Uchia sora I am tired of correcting you too man no offence ....we have been asking for dlc true but not this cut me some slack ..lol
hey yal you in a bad mood huh dont be mad yal we got some fire here me persony i love sunade with sakura one the others is fine

I juz wish war tobi looses that funky lookin mask he look like he got a egg head ....bout to make me some breakfest omlets yal ima use tobis fugly mask and eat some eggs lllok like a dang rooster egg
yal think maddy not going to get the fan huh? its all good ill use my guy minato then
Closed Thread