Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #8881
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
^It's fan service. Makes the game more fun. Kimono Sasuke isn't exactly the same, it's a Kimono. But you can't see the bottom half since the picture is a closeup.

*Speedo Sai*
*Speedo Gai*
I want Speedo Choji!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #8882
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
So many people care about outfits....it doesn't even bring anything to the game.except the looks,which are kinda horrible.Tsunade's boobies almost touched her knees.And kimono sasuke is exactly the same as true spear one.But with black outfit...
A little bit of fanservice never hurt anyone. I think the swimsuits are hilarious because they are so out of place. A ninja would never fight with so much skin showing. That's what makes them great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #8883
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like speedo Sai the best.

~
~

Old 01-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #8884
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:

By looking at the character screen, it looks like the 7 Swordsman and Kinkaku/Ginkaku won't be playable.

And the 7 blue slots are most likely support only characters. I take back what I said earlier
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #8885
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I guess im the only str8 guy on the form being I dont want speedos..
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #8886
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Swim trunks kiba. And still want tenten from the ending were she is helping naruto train. She even gots the staff move she does in the ending in the game.

Also they want speedo not cus they look good but cus they are funny. I'm actually gay and I personally would prefer trunks instead of speedos. Hahaha

Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #8887
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Could you imagine if Naruto got back his Green Beast attire? lol
welcome back juiken...that would def be great as a matter of fact most the dlc ideas were great anbu itachi esp.... I guess the dlc is a surprise at this point however I will be even more happy once I see the edo kages , the edo and alive akatsuki all of them, the 1st and second hokages, and finally rine tobi and madara. Since the dlc is not looking so good for the Americas I have blocked them out my psyche. Additional surprises such as kushina, zetsu, omoi and konohamaru are of course always welcomed.

With the new amazing story mode, the updated and improved combat like the shorter cinematic combos and awakening with multiple jutsu, the new ougis for returning favs like garra, the hack n slash, both new and old stages, the return of custom substitution logs, and brand new powerful chars combined with older powerful favs. Not to mention other surprises and even the new 3d graphics update...*runs out of breath*...everything is just added fun.

Bravo cc2 this is my official game of the year and i hope to play some of yu devs online from japan....and to everyone else reading you as well I enjoy global random battles the most....I do enjoy searching the reins and hearts....and finding those extra fun and thoughtful players ...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #8888
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
So many people care about outfits....it doesn't even bring anything to the game.except the looks,which are kinda horrible.Tsunade's boobies almost touched her knees.And kimono sasuke is exactly the same as true spear one.But with black outfit...
To be honest all I care about is the character roster, however I don't mind purchasing good costumes. For instance, Anbu Kakashi I would pay for, he is badass.

Right now I'm just worried about the roster, been looking through several videos, posts on Saiyan Island with regards to the Gold and Silver Bro's as well as the Seven Swordsman and I am seriously worried they won't be playable, its making me so sad right now.

And I just remembered storm 2's boss battle with animal path that was story only, along with human and preta path. They were in the story but weren't playable and they all had artworks in a scan.

However you could argue that Pain incorporated all the path's in his moveset so technically they were all playable. I just don't know what to think anymore guys.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #8889
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Swim trunks kiba. And still want tenten from the ending were she is helping naruto train. She even gots the staff move she does in the ending in the game.

Also they want speedo not cus they look good but cus they are funny. I'm actually gay and I personally would prefer trunks instead of speedos. Hahaha
no swim suit chiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, but really NA won't be getting much will we?
Old 01-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #8890
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

That ending would be good for more costumes. Tenten would be great.

Also, I assume everyone on the roster with a sharingan symbol is an Uchiha, but what are the symbols to the left of Sasuke?

Old 01-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #8891
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

lol, I'm bi, in my personal opinion, there are hardly any attractive male naruto characters worth having swimsuit dlc lol...women however, I really like Mei and tenten actually. I wouldnt mind if they had new costumes
Old 01-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #8892
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
That ending would be good for more costumes. Tenten would be great.

Also, I assume everyone on the roster with a sharingan symbol is an Uchiha, but what are the symbols to the left of Sasuke?
The symbols next to Sasuke look like the Official Uchiha Fan.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #8893
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
no swim suit chiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pair it with speedo onoki and we'll get the Ultimate 1st generation Swimsuit Duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #8894
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSenpaiii View Post
Pair it with speedo onoki and we'll get the Ultimate 1st generation Swimsuit Duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't forget matching speedos for third hokage and danzo xD
Old 01-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #8895
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

No Kakuzu Speedo?

Old 01-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #8896
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
those sharingan slots Could also mean Edo Tensei Characters, seeing that the "sharingan" looks like a combined rinnegan and sharingan - in other words characters who are part of the tsuki no me plan
Old 01-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #8897
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
don't forget matching speedos for third hokage and danzo xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
No Kakuzu Speedo?

HAHA! Finally add in speedo jiraiya, and Then they'd all be the Ultimate 1st Generation swim suit Alliance!!!! xD
Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #8898
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
The symbols next to Sasuke look like the Official Uchiha Fan.
Either they have something to do with Edo Tensei or we are getting a bucket load of Uchihas.
I'm all for these speedos as well guys. Danzo for sure. I can imagine some tiny little pair of bright yellow speedos on A.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #8899
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

By the look of the screenshot we will have Madara
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #8900
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Spoiler:

By looking at the character screen, it looks like the 7 Swordsman and Kinkaku/Ginkaku won't be playable.

And the 7 blue slots are most likely support only characters. I take back what I said earlier
What are you talking about Kin and Gin is at the bottom left corner
Closed Thread