Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Hinata VS Sakura
Hinata 28 77.78%
Sakura 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #201
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,193
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

I think all these Hinata vs Sakura threads are due to NaruSakus demanding it to be canon a bit too loud.
There's a Naruto vs Sasuke thread in the "recent posted" on the main page, but I didn't even go there, cause I don't care.
I did go to Goku vs Sasuke, cause it was kinda stupid to begin with (to even imply that Sasuke could win, or anyone from Narutoverse).
Now, back to H vs S, it has much more of a simple battle value - it also borders on "who is more useless/useful" problem that revolves around those two gals.
Well, Hinata recently is rapidly filling her "Sakura" gaps, while Sakura is yet to learn Juuken.
(Joking, kind of... Those two are different, so it's a bit stupid to compare them in rivalry...)
koshej is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #202
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Well well look at you getting all upset yet still not able to show proof of anything huh. All you have said is your opinion with no pages to back it up but when i give you the pages you seem to wish to fight the proof so sad.
Lol individuals spouting faggotry have no right to act high and mighty. You haven't provided anything but bs and called it proof.

Quote:
Yes I remember what was said about her fighting style but you know what the funny thing is, while all that was said where was it in action. Please show me this increase in speed and reactions oh right you mean when Chiyo was holding her hand that reaction increase right but wait where is Chiyo for this fight, Laughable.
Still you say it was crap but where oh where is Sakuras great Taijutsu prowess to did was pull yo counter it, see the thing is you need facts which you have none of try again.
Your reading comprehension is laughable all chiyo did was pull Sakura a few times. At the end of Iron sand order there was no chakra strings and chiyo was collapsed on the ground getting ready to be blitzed. They say if you wank to much you go blind it's true. Also wasn't even referring to that ch 71 17-18. She is even more skilled now at distributing her chakra and manipulating it. So catching and stomping Hinata is well within her abilities. Only you of the united fap society think otherwise.

Quote:
This isn't about naruto this is about Sakuras great "dodging" ability in action vs a flying limp body which you still seem to have no counter for.
Yeah again you have no idea what a low end is and you are posting in a vs forum. Low ends occurs for every character so your point. Hinatas life is nothing but low ends.

Quote:
really that is your defense that Hiata had help from the nine tails but your so willing to accept Chiyos help to sakura so if you can use that why can't I use this, so sad
That is not a defense it's a fact that is not her power. Chiyo barely helped Sakura. during the third Kazekage confrontation. The kyuubi energy made her like 10 times stronger. So she can't really do none of that. How sad that you have to use it. Shows how pathetic your arguement is.

Quote:
Now how would sakura be in the same position as Neji where in her "great" taijutsu arsenal allows her to keep up with such movements, chapter and page please. I have provided al I need to all you have to stand on is sakuras support character prowess.
Don't even know what the hell you are talking about here. No dodubt more faggotry.
Quote:
I can see this is getting to you so I'll leave it alone since you have nothing to bring to this table, trying to downplay Hinatas ability while supercharging sakuras support abilities so hilarious. Yes I congratulate you on showing that Sakura with help can dodge giant blocks from a distance very good but the problem is that hinata is not at a distance and is much smaller and faster in close quarters show where in sakuras infinite dodging wisdom that she dodges these.
Not getting to me at all sounds like you are the one who is running low. Don't use me as cop out for your faggotry running on E. I have supercharged anything but gave out chapter and pages of feats. You are trying every possible avenue to give Hinat legitatimate feats. When the truth is in actuality she is worse than ten ten.
Quote:
Also to the Hinata took the gentle fist lets look at this real, Sakura was punched in the face and knocked out hinata suffered a blow to the heart and kept going so what is more painful face punch or heart effecting attack you do the math. Since you have nothing more for me to disprove I am done with you and with this thread better luck next time kid.
Yeah she didn't keep going she could barley stand. Yeah she totally withstood that and kept going. Hinata has 0 durability feats to speak of. Just more from the fap society.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #203
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

OK so here is my thing about certain people that I shall now name, because I'm not one to just put people out like that and maybe I just feel this way because I personally think that Hinata would win, however before go off into how any why I think she would win I'll say this.

Some of the Sakura supporter are being kind of bias and one sided. OK you complain that Hinata's feats with air palms are trash simply because they were used against Zetsu and was powered up by the nine-tails later on , however you find no problem with the fact that all of Sakura's great feats were due to help from someone else and you also don't count Sakura's Zetsu feats as trash either. You completely ignore Hinata's part one feat, but expect everyone to care about Sakura's not so impressive part one feats. You say the people who are defending Hinata are like brick walls, but you are just as bad, I heard how our proof was BS when we gave chapters and page numbers proving what we said while some of the points you were trying to make, some of you gave chapters and page numbers that had nothing to do with what you were trying to prove, at some point one of you actually flat out lied which I honestly did not see the point in that.

Now on to other things. Hinata showed great speed in her fight against Neji and when she made it from the edge of the village to center to help Naruto so fast against Pain. Most people say the second one was not a feat, however I believe that is Sakura's one time so called evasion feat can be counted then this should to. This shows that Hinata does indeed have the ability to dodge and be fast enough to avoid being hit by Sakura because not even current Sakura could dodge the amount of Neji's attacks that Hinata did.

Sakura's punches and air palms were never compared since Neji was the only one using them up until the war and I think we can agree that Sakura can't be compared to Neji, Also unless you people were talking about when Sakura punches the ground, the range has no comparison.

The gentle fist deals damage to the opponent while attacking their chakra network in order to damage it which also dmages the internal organs and and I find it hilarious that anyone believes that Sakura could not only dodge the gentle fist entirely including the glaceing blow, but that she could simply brush of or easy heal the damage, Sakura has never healed damage such as that before.

Yes Sakura hit the puppet, but it was heading right for her so it's not like it was all that complicated for to do so. Chiyo helped her dodge the entire time, you even see in the manga that she basically had her string on her the entire time, rather Sakura was getting the hang of things or not, she still needed Chiyo's help and that's the bottom line on that.

IWD No Hinata has not shown herself to be able to hit anything either, but the people she fought shouldn't even been compared to the people Sakura faught because the people who Hinata fought would stomp the people Sakura fought, plus Hinata always had to do all the fighting by herself while Sakura did not and still had a very hard time getting the win which was never gotten by her, herself. So in 1v1 I believe Hinata shows more promise.

With the Byakugan Hinata would not be caught off guard by Sakura which has basically been Sakura's greatest strength. Also Hinata technically does have more combat experience since A) she did start training at the age of three and B) During the time skip Sakura did not mission as said by Tsunade Also C) While Sakura was worried about her looks and Sasuke it was shown that At that time all Hinata ever did was train.

Now I believe I may be forgetting something, but I'm kind of pressed for time now so if I did I'll remember it later byez

Dragon Style: I'll Be Back No Jutsu!
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:22 PM   #204
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,193
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

I have a solution:
Take any recent game that has both; go to a tournament mode with a lot of fights (all AIs); make ALL the fights exactly Sakura vs Hinata; see the winner.
Repeat for better accuracy.
At least you'd get a "real" answer, however non-canon.
koshej is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #205
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,952
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

Please IWD,
SHow us how to really debate. Sakura has shown no Taijutsu feats compared to HInata. Sakura has never moved that fast in cqc as Hinata has
problem with mocking someone like this is you have to be winning the debate you're getting your ass kicked and constantly needing others to reinforce your side..DL reamed you long before I got here..my action here is specifically to serve notice to you and the entire naruto fandom in this section that things will get progressively meaner for you if you continue to debate in such an abhorrent border line trollish fashion.

As to you..again you readily admit both characters have zero speed feats..one is a glass canon the other is a tank

this isn't up for debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
What is amazing is how in that the possibility of Sakura being hit with gentle fist which damages internal organs is being downplayed. Saying that if Hinata hits her she will hit back but nowhere in the manga has it ever showed Sakura tank a hit to counter in such a way. Even more amazing is that if Hinata hits she would only hit once seeing as the gentle fist style itself is comprised of multiple strikes.
Why is someone who has zero speed feats hitting someone who has at one point managed to catch Kakashi by surprise?

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Other Amazing thing is that for Sakura to beat Zesu its counted as a "feat" but for Hinata it is a trash feat despite the fact they are the same person. That sakura is given the feat of being able to "dodge" Sasoris attacks despite the fact that A) In ch 265 page 10 before the fight she admits that she has no reaction at all or b) that up until she was able to read his attack patterns that she had to rely on Chiyo to dodge them or that new world order was only dodged because of chiyo. These feats are readily given to sakura despite the fact she herself could not have accomplished them but the fact that Hinata dodged most of Nejis attacks before her charkra points were cut off is ignored.
what I find spectacular is how people are using the chounin exam feat as if its impressive by post time skip standards or has any validity or meaning whatsoever (and considering Kishi's such a hack he can't even keep things internally consistent between mere chapters much less stuff he wrote over a decade ago I'm tempted to make a ruling separating the two into entirely different continuities )..when Neiji more or less had to be pulled off her..a vastly inferior neiji at that

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Then the only come back to that is Neji wasn't fighting seriously ignoring the fact that if had been Sakura in her place it wouldn't have even gotten that far.

totally not blatantly disingenuous here bro

because you know..chounin exam Sakura is totally the same monstrosity as the animal she is now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Then it said that Sakuras punch has more range than air palm but the only evidence is that she made a crater which hit no one. How does this prove more range, does it prove that it is more destructive yes but that it can travel farther no.
it proves that she has a destructive radius that Hinata has no durability to survive


Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Also that for Sakura to cause any type of damage with her kicks or punches that she has to make some sort of contact with the opponent. However completely ignoring that in the manga it states that even if the gentles fists physical hand misses that the chakra being thrown with it can still strike you and cause internal damage.
'

against a regenerator..yeah nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
That these "feats" are given to sakura and used but no mention of how she attained them like making it seem that she was able to pressure someone on her on or that she can dodge attacks on her own. Even more so that her Taijutsu is better than Hinatas because of her strength but completely forgetting the fact that while sakura just started her intensive training in taijutsu these past few years. While Hinata has been doing taijutsu her whole life since that is her clans main fighting style and weapon. But sakura with only a few years under her belt is somehow much better in taijutsu than Hinata.
and she absolutely sucked at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
People need to stop using selective memory and evidence and look at the whole evidence because if you don't then you are simply being unreasonably biased with nothing to truly support you.
people need to stop entering threads pretending that they are the only bastion of honesty and objectivity left when they are neither.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

About the Polls:

-I know the polls are not to be trusted. I do not trust them either but when somebody is winning by more than 3x the oppoent you know that person with the least votes lost.

-And No not all of the people are the polls are Narhina or Hinata fans or sakura haters. Even if you believe that the same goes for the people who voted FOR sakura. One of the people who voted is an avid NaruSaku fan. Sakura is even in their username
yeah...this is a feat based debate system..you will not cite any polls ever..lemme just lay that out here for everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
You are a bias jerk. How can you say HInata did not put up a fight and sakura did? The sond 3 were not even going all out. Neji and others were actually impressed.
and with this you have lost any credibility you have

Devils Lawyer is absolutely right about Hinata being a dismal failure as evidence by Neji's near prison rape of her...whereas Sakura made a fight of an obviously out matched battle with two professional experienced killers.

you've raged at DL for being a jerk..you have stone walled and ignored evidence used no limits fallacies and engaged in a bunch of other really bad conduct..

it's pretty clear you are arguing in favor of Hinata for non objective reasons and your recent bawwing about it is proof enough

You will cease debating in this thread until further notice..this is an official mod ruling

BMC,Uchiha Sora if you see him posting again in this thread use the thread ban function and throw him out..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #206
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,952
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post

You and IWD seem to think that people of the same speed have equal chances of hitting each other in a fight: This is negated by the fact that it's obviously not true even in real life with people who practice martial arts against your everyday lay man. Hinata is shown blocking and brushing aside Neji's attacks in her fighting. Her taijutsu style is about flowing movements and redirecting opponents attacks.
Really? You think so? Because I've seen plenty of retards who take martial arts go up against someone stronger than them, heavier than them and even slightly slower than them..and get their faces pounded into the floor because any moron who thinks he can make a fight out of someone who can literally toss them around like a rag doll no matter the training is usually completely drunk off their own ego or a massive Otaku (oh and I know you meant laymen as in someone of average stats comparable to the other guy..but that's a disingenuous analogy given Sakura vs Hinata is the equivalent of putting Jet Li in a ring with Mark Henry and expecting Li to actually do anything but get violently brutalized )

in fact I used to write commentary dedicated to making fun of Mcdojo idiots..it was a fun gig it allowed me to dump on the weeaboo/Otaku culture and make a decent buck out of it

you're right Hinata is a martial artist..while Sakura is a laymen..she's a brawler

but she is superior to her in every way that matters..she's tougher, she's overwhelmingly stronger and she had way better quality training (because unlike Hinata who was such a failure her dirt bag father spent more time training her little sister than her)

tldr: she bulldozes through Hinatas flowery martial arts with good old fashioned punches

edit- wait did someone seriously try to use Hinatas demon chakra steroided feats as evidence? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

also..arguing martial arts and battle tactics with DL- dudes a soldier or was one..guy knows his stuff

not that I'm saying he's Omar Bradley or anything but really..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-26-2013 at 02:34 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #207
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

@Godaime
Just like sakura isnt near tsunade level hinata is not hiashi or neji.Stop powerscaling off them.

But sasori is and she grabbed him by whatvever the rope like construction was flinged him around and smashed hi in bits. Which is just one of few moments where chiyo didnt assist her.

Didnt think i really needed to say this but atleast every feat after chiyo brings out her then puppets(which occupy all her ten fingers so no fingers left to help sakura) are her own. Or are you trying to say she moved them with her eyeballs?

Gave pages for sakuras reaction and speed feats in this thread and the tier list debate. Look them them up. Posting them two times is more then enough for everybody to read them. Let your debating do the word for you.

Sakura didnt need to wind up agianst zetsu so she wont need to wind up against hinata.

@Heji

If i need to explain why sakuras feats are her own i'd be repeating what i have been saying in the previous idk how many posts.

And using hinata with kyuubi chakra as her own feat? If you think that a hinata in base could deflect a juubi tail you should get out of here.

Hinata was about to collapse after taking nejis gentle fist, and would die if neji wouldve continued which is why those 4 examiners had to stop neji. I wouldnt call that tanking.

@Pop

Please for your own sake stop using polls as evidence.

Also regardless how bad you may think someone is trolling/stoneawalling/downplaying etc you shouldnt fall back on insults as that will only make you look worse instead of DL.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #208
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
@Pop

Please for your own sake stop using polls as evidence.
That is not my only point.

Also regardless how bad you may think someone is trolling/stoneawalling/downplaying etc you shouldnt fall back on insults as that will only make you look worse instead of DL.
My bad I agree

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-26-2013 at 03:39 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #209
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

I wasnt saying you were doing any of that. read my post.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #210
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

@IWD

How am I mocking you? And what reinforcements? You mean the people who agree that Sakura would lose? As GK said DL is a troll... a lying troll who downplays others. If he is a good debater then I see why the BG's have fallen. One can attack from different ranges while the other is a one trick pony.

So I lose all my cred and DL does not? So He can call her fights not fights but Sakrua can?? Sakura has never even won a fair fight on her own. The sound trio went easy on her.

Once again her foes underestimated her and went easy on her. Sakura just stalled. She was able to trick a simple ninja with her sub spam. Dosu did not even step into the battle. Kin barely did anything either. Sakura resorted to bite her opponent cuz she could not do anything else.

what have Ignored? How am I stone walling?? I provided chps and pages for everything and I countered everything DL said with evidence

Me preferring Hinata has NOTHING to do with this. I have given reason after reason that you did not put to notice

Once again you do not give me an example of how or what I did wrong. So how am I supposed to learn.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Hinata does not need to get close to win. She wins from mid range.

It took the whole battle for Sakura to understand Sasori's movements and learn how to dodge them. ANd yet she still needed help to dodge Iron Sand Method

What did Sakura dodge by herslef?? Chiyo had helped sakura for the majority of the whole battle.

So how is she going to dodge Air Palms? Esspecially right off the bat. DL even said that Air Palms would "tickle" yet he gets no slap on the wrist??!?!?!?!!!?

Hinata is smart enough to keep her distance and attack from afar. This way Sakura has no chance of getting a hit in.

There speed differences are not significant to catch up with each other and attack.
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #211
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,792
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

@Prince
DL doesn't lose cred because he's purposely being a troll as he debates (he is a good debater, just likes messing with people). You lose cred, because you aren't trying to be a troll yet you're sorta acting like one.

Now will you all let this damned thread die and go to thread hell?!
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #212
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Everyone involved in this thread seriously deserves a trolling infraction.
Everyone.

Check yourselves. -_-
Shikamaru Nara is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.