Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Hinata VS Sakura
Hinata 28 77.78%
Sakura 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 AM   #181
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Instead of replying to everyone and everything here, inshort this is why hinata loses.

Hinatas pros:
Larger range(air palms)
Inner damage
Better sight range (whoopty doo in a bg default distance of 50 m).
Stamina(surivied direct attack from Neji and still conscience after Shri Tensi)
Speed (kept up with Neji)
Fast reactions to Neji's attacks

Sakuras Pros:
O.H.K.O (One Hit K.O)
More reaction feats then hinata. Supported by the pages i provided in a earlier post.
can you quote those again please.
More speed feats then hinata (who because lack of feats cannot be considered faster then an avarge chuunin).
She kept up with PTS Neji who was greater then or equal to chunnin level
Intelligence(Having both knowledge on the complex working of drugs and how to neutralize them and seeing through sasoris attack patterns).
not with close combat
According Pop appearently taking people by suprise which is how Cqc is usually won.
Please tell me how Sakura fools HInata
Zetsu did not even know Sakura;s abilities or that she knew he was a fake so he did not even know he was in a battle
Sasori underestimated her and he had no clue that sakura had an antidoe
Can heal herself.
only when she stands still which leaves her open for air palms attack

Air palm doesnt noticably damage the chakra system as kisame still was able to use both water clone and aquaprison after being hit by it. So sakura will still be able to heal.
kisame is overall stronger than Sakura though
Kisame has a larger chakra pool then base naruto
we know the air palms can take out zesu though

Hinatas uses an air palm sakura gets hit and heals.
sakura stands still to heal while hinata lays on more air palms
Sakura now aware of the air palms dodges the rest with her superior speed and reaction feats.
she at least needs more time to study them. it took her the whole battle to doge Iron sand world EVEn with help from chiyo but she still got hit
Sakura closes the distance enough for either one of these situations.
sakura is not significantly fast enough to catch up to hinata who would keep the distance by running

A: Sakura gets in 5m range cracks ground throwing hinata off balance and moves in for the final blow. Which hinata wioth her lack of reaction feat cant counter.
Neither Naruto or Kakashi siginficantlly were off balance so why would Hinata be. Also with Bykugan she would see the chakra built into her fist and she would obviously attack the ground as she looks at her. So Hinatta could either jump or use chakra concentration... or just stand there since the being off-balance does not do much

B: Sakura with superior speed feat completely closes the distance and cracks hinatas skull because of her lack of speed/reaction feats.
reations... okay
but you act like she is so much faster than Hinata. With a 50m distance sakura is not closing the distance that easily that fast.

C: Sakura attempt to attack, hinata somehow mamages to counter (being generous here) and sakura bashes her skull in with the next hit.
hinata dodges using legit taijutsu/reactioin skillz and uses close up air palms/gentle fist

@Pop

Fights dont need to be fair again advantage for sakura.
huh

how does sakura gain the advantage
hinata has been in all fair fights she does not need cheap tricks or surprises
how will she trick hinata??
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 06:09 AM   #182
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
No one has been instantly K.O by gentle fist. As for your rediculous argeuemt about Sakura not hitting back are you high is lall I have to say to that. She is going to stand their and get hit and not try a counter. Yeah no. ALso gentlke fist is not that different or hard to counter. Naruto taijutsu skill wasn't even decent when he went up against a much more skilled Neji. Gentle fist is just taijutsu which will be close combat. Yeah Hinata would be more skilled in
First of all Zetsu is trash I don't count fodder as feat. Next statement Sakura made earlier in the battle against Sasori to counter her feats. That is asinine you do know manga characters gain experience and grow stronger during their fights. She clearly learned to read sasori movements as stated by Chiyo herself.She even panicked and got knocked back during Iron sand world order. That was all Sakura. So are you calling the manga a lie?


Yeah Sakura would have lost to Neji your point. The real point is Neji trolled her she didn't do anything significant in the fight. Sakura didn't defeat Ssori what she did was counter some of his moves and gain experience. That is her feat which is a 100 times better than Hinata's nothing.
.
Do you not see the length of the crater? Do you not understand what aoe is? It was clearly above air palms. Landing it isn't the point. The point is what happens to anything connecting with that fist.


Which doesn't cause enough damage to put someone down immediatialy. Hinata kept going even after being tagged multiple times by it. So did Naruto.

Doesn't matter if she was on her own or not. Sasori is a mass murderer. Not only that never heard anyone say she had better taijutsu than hinata. Hinata is more skilled in taijutsu. But that is only her form and movement the way it looks. Real life looks don't mean crap in a fight she tries gentle fist up close and gets put down immediately.

I know the Hinata wankery is crazy.
This only further proves that you as a debator have a long way to go, is it to say that sakura would just stand still no, but here you are making it out as if hinata will.
Next as to it not being difficult to counter don't use naruto seeing as he was only able to counter with the nine tail fox, does sakura have that no so it does not apply to her.

No it is not asinine because she herself said it, yes she was starting to read his movements. It amazes me that you skip right to that part forget to mention how she was able to do so in the first place. Yes she was able to start reading his movements however can you say that she would have survived his first traps at th beginning without Chiyo. Without that would she even had made it to the point of reading Sasoris moves, no she wouldn't have. Your willing to skip to the end result to suit your argument but completely disregard what it took to get there. As far as Sakura dodging new world order as I showed you with the pages I posted you can clearly see Chiyo use her chakra strings to help her dodge, if not for that Sakura would not have had scratches but instead impaled. Look at the manga page Chiyo wasn't knocked back before she used her chakra strings.

It doesn't matter that Neji trolled her Sakura wouldn't even had made it to the same point so using Neji as why she wasn't a good fighter doesn't support you.

You say that she gathered all this experience in dodging but couldn't dodge Kabutos flying body. So tell me where was her experience then, not only that being hit by his body knocked her out. So tell me where was this wealth of dodging experience when she was causly hit by four tail naruto who wasn't even moving at a decent speed. Oh wait your going to tell me something along the lines of that she was too emotional to dodge.

Next your crater argument is poor. That's like saying that a bomb took out four city blocks has farther range than a sniper hitting a target from eight city blocks away. Did the bomb have a bigger blast radius yes it did, did it have more range and distance than the bullet no it didn't since the bullet could travel a farther distance.

yes it does matter that she wasn't on her own because that was the only way she was able to accomplish any of her "feats". Do you hear yourself if you don't land it then none of the effects your talking about matter. Yes I could throw a grenade a cause a decent amount of destruction however it doesn't matter how much destruction it can cause until it is thrown.

How would she be put down, Sakura has no technique just brute strength, there is no deception to how she fights nor does she employ deception. Hinatas gentle fist is about technique, you speak of it not being that complicated yet only one person was able to dodge the gentle fist that being pain. You say that Hinata and naruto came back after being hit with it but fail to mention that they could do nothing while being hit with. Even going further to ignore while they can tank hits as shown in the manga Sakura has never been shown to take a physical attack, A) when she and Ino hit each other resulting in a draw B) when she was hit by Kabutos flying body and knocked unconscious. So as it stands no if sakura was hit by gentle fist she would not counter attack because she does not have the attributes that allowed the others to do so, so please stop using them as a reference since one has a demon to fall back on and the other practices the style all her life.
Heji Oka is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #183
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,135
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
This only further proves that you as a debator have a long way to go, is it to say that sakura would just stand still no, but here you are making it out as if hinata will.
never said learn to read would I said was Hinata would attack Sakura would counter. You are extemely delusional if you think that won't happen if Hinata goes in for close range.
Quote:
Next as to it not being difficult to counter don't use naruto seeing as he was only able to counter with the nine tail fox, does sakura have that no so it does not apply to her.
Yeah no stop right there. Number one Neji skill level is and always be several levels above Hinata. Next Neji had rotation which is another reason he could counter. Hinata is not Neji so stop trying to give her his accomplishments.
Quote:
No it is not asinine because she herself said it, yes she was starting to read his movements. It amazes me that you skip right to that part forget to mention how she was able to do so in the first place. Yes she was able to start reading his movements however can you say that she would have survived his first traps at th beginning without Chiyo. Without that would she even had made it to the point of reading Sasoris moves, no she wouldn't have. Your willing to skip to the end result to suit your argument but completely disregard what it took to get there. As far as Sakura dodging new world order as I showed you with the pages I posted you can clearly see Chiyo use her chakra strings to help her dodge, if not for that Sakura would not have had scratches but instead impaled. Look at the manga page Chiyo wasn't knocked back before she used her chakra strings.
The whole fight represents Sakura growth which is why your be backpedaling on the chapters is asinine. The fact remains she became skilled enough to read Sasoris movements. Which will always be above anything Hinatas gonna pull. Not going back over the Chiyo thing downplaying is only gonna continue so pointless.
Quote:
It doesn't matter that Neji trolled her Sakura wouldn't even had made it to the same point so using Neji as why she wasn't a good fighter doesn't support you.
Lol at the Neji fixation in general. The only thing that matters about the feat is Hinata git teashed. How this is a feat for her is beyond me. Wanking is at all time high.
Quote:
You say that she gathered all this experience in dodging but couldn't dodge Kabutos flying body. So tell me where was her experience then, not only that being hit by his body knocked her out. So tell me where was this wealth of dodging experience when she was causly hit by four tail nauto who wasn't even moving at a decent speed. Oh wait your going to tell me somethng along the lines of that she was too emotional to dodge.
Lol you don't know what a low end is.

Quote:
Next your crater argument is poor. That's like saying that a bomb took out four city blocks has farther range than a sniper hitting a target from eight city blocks away. Did the bomb have a bigger blast radius yes it did, did it have more range and distance than the bullet no it didn't since the bullet could travel a farther distance.
No ch and pg of air palms traveling farther thought so. Your arguement has 0 credibility.

Quote:
yes it does matter that she wasn't on her own because that was the only way she was able to accomplish any of her "feats". Do you hear yourself if you don't land it then none of the effects your talking about matter. Yes I could throw a grenade a cause a decent amount of destruction however it doesn't matter how much destruction it can cause until it is thrown.
You are talking like Hinata can dodge Sakuras blows indefinitely. The proof of this is what.

Quote:
How would she be put down, Sakura has no technique just brute strength, there is no deception to how she fights nor does she employ deception. Hinatas gentle fist is about technique, you speak of it not being that complicated yet only one person was able to dodge the gentle fist that being pain. You say that Hinata and naruto came back after being hit with it but fail to mention that they could do nothing while being hit with. Even going further to ignore while they can tank hits as shown in the manga Sakura has never been shown to take a physical attack, A) when she and Ino hit each other resulting in a draw B) when she was hit by Kabutos flying body and knocked unconscious. So as it stands no if sakura was hit by gentle fist she would not counter attack because she does not have the attributes that allowed the others to do so, so please stop using them as a reference since one has a demon to fall back on and the other practices the style all here.
Yeah no you are saying a twelve year old Hinata took gentle fist and kept going. So gentle fist putting someone down immediately no. Next Brutes strength decimated technique such is exactly what happened to Neji he go overwhelmed by pure power and he was using rotation. You can rant all you want but the fact us simple once Sakura lands a blow on Hinata she dies. It doesnt work the other way around you say that Hinata has overwhelming skull advantage. Prove it by showing actual Hinata feats. Lol aand no matter how much you try she doesn't have Neji skills with gentle fist.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:05 AM   #184
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

whats wrong DL having a hard time everyone countering what you say?
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #185
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
whats wrong DL having a hard time everyone countering what you say?
Regardless of how the opponents see Devils Lawyer's countering, you cannot say he is having a hard time since it appears he is taking it easy.

This post is false in that respect.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #186
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
never said learn to read would I said was Hinata would attack Sakura would counter. You are extemely delusional if you think that won't happen if Hinata goes in for close range.

Yeah no stop right there. Number one Neji skill level is and always be several levels above Hinata. Next Neji had rotation which is another reason he could counter. Hinata is not Neji so stop trying to give her his accomplishments.

The whole fight represents Sakura growth which is why your be backpedaling on the chapters is asinine. The fact remains she became skilled enough to read Sasoris movements. Which will always be above anything Hinatas gonna pull. Not going back over the Chiyo thing downplaying is only gonna continue so pointless.

Lol at the Neji fixation in general. The only thing that matters about the feat is Hinata git teashed. How this is a feat for her is beyond me. Wanking is at all time high.

Lol you don't know what a low end is.


No ch and pg of air palms traveling farther thought so. Your arguement has 0 credibility.


You are talking like Hinata can dodge Sakuras blows indefinitely. The proof of this is what.


Yeah no you are saying a twelve year old Hinata took gentle fist and kept going. So gentle fist putting someone down immediately no. Next Brutes strength decimated technique such is exactly what happened to Neji he go overwhelmed by pure power and he was using rotation. You can rant all you want but the fact us simple once Sakura lands a blow on Hinata she dies. It doesnt work the other way around you say that Hinata has overwhelming skull advantage. Prove it by showing actual Hinata feats. Lol aand no matter how much you try she doesn't have Neji skills with gentle fist.
Yet how is that to happen if Hinata goes in close what evidence do you have that supports this that is what I am waiting for.

No one gave her his accomplishments, no one even mentioned him you can simply look at her fighting style and the so called dodging sakura did and using logic know that sakura can't dodge all of them.

It is a feat because she showed the ability to fight for a while and even take a hit and keep going where as sakura has not.

No it is not low end simply because you don't like how it defeats your argument. She was said to have great dodging yet has not dodged anything since then which disproves this great ability to dodge.

No your argument has zero credibility. ch 246 page 12 sakuras so called crater. ch 616 page 12 the distance that air palm traveled as shown the"crater" did not have more range.

The proof is her close combat fight with Neji until the chakra points were blocked where is Sakuras close combat dodging oh thats right she has none unless you can show proof.

NO one said that it puts them down immediately please read the post in its entirety first before replying. I said that no one could react while being hit by it. both hinata and naruto could do nothing while being and could only do something afterward. Once again that is the nine tail chakra and even then he didn't beat neji with that he beat him by coming from under ground so your argument still does not apply. Point is that sakura will not hit her, hinatas close combat feats ch 79 pages 6-7 and page 9 now you show me even one feat of Sakuras Taijutsu being of that level even in part two. it even shows her ability to dodge which she did with no help from outside forces.

All I have given hinata is either her own or a generalization of what the manga says her fighting style can do, you want to say i have given her nejis but that is only so you can try and twist the facts but that won't help because once a gain all you have are sakuras support feats but no actual feats she can do on her own.

Last edited by Heji Oka; 01-26-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Heji Oka is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #187
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Regardless of how the opponents see Devils Lawyer's countering, you cannot say he is having a hard time since it appears he is taking it easy.

This post is false in that respect.
NOt when he uses false statements such as saying that
Hinata vs Neji was not a fight when it WAS
or
Hinata vs Pain was not a fight when it WAS
or that
Sakura dodged chiyo without help whic is false because it was obvious that chiyo pulled on her chakra threads to pull Sakura out of the way
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #188
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,190
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

(Check page 5 for my Sakura fight example.)
I found out who it was.
It was Fuen from Shippuden 54.
YES, a FILLER!!!
So, I'm still looking/waiting for a MANGA one-on-one fight where Sakura shone.
As of Hinata:
Shippuden 190 is the magnet dude defeat, plus Bikochu arc filler with Shugohakke.
Sure, both are FILLERS, so it ultimately proves nothing.
So - any MANGA examples for EITHER GIRL???
koshej is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #189
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Well the thing is he can't koshej.

Sakura fought Ino... AND SAKURA SHOULD HAVE LOST
but Naruto had to step in and help out

SO ya see Sakura never won a fight without some sort of help.
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #190
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,190
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Unfortunately, Hinata probably would give up to Neji too, if not for Naruto's shouting.
But I'm asking for POSITIVE examples, not FAILURES.
So?
koshej is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #191
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Godaime Kazekage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,663
Rep Power: 15
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Okay,wow-this getting out of control. Devil's Lawyer, you're such a troll-Yes, Hinata doesn't have a lot of feats, but you're up and spouting lots of straight up lies in your arguments-you also accuse the Hinata supporters of downplaying abilities, but you do the exact same thing with "air palm tickles" and Gentle fist strength. So let's use chapters and page numbers here the right way.

You say Sakura "dodged" Iron Sand World Order:
Chapter 270 Pages 14-16: Chiyo is clearly seen making the motion to pull Sakura back and Sakura is moving backwards with chakra threads attached to her. Two pages later she is shown with multiple cuts. Controlled by Chiyo and no dodge there. And "her skill at watching Sasori's movements"-she watched his fingers to see the direction he would attack from -had the whole time prior while Chiyo was controlling her to figure it out too. Not going to be useful when someone is in your face.

You and IWD seem to think that people of the same speed have equal chances of hitting each other in a fight: This is negated by the fact that it's obviously not true even in real life with people who practice martial arts against your everyday lay man. Hinata is shown blocking and brushing aside Neji's attacks in her fighting. Her taijutsu style is about flowing movements and redirecting opponents attacks. Sakura's is to pull back and punch with obvious movements. Here's a reference for you:
Chapter 452 Pages 13-14: Sakura pulls back to punch Omoi or Karui. Instead she gets owned by a kick from Omoi. Omoi is the same rank as Sakura and Hinata (chuunin), but I suppose you're going to tell me that Omoi is really fast even though he has absolutely zero speed feats. Sakura has the same pattern of winding up for her punches every time-I can get the pages for you if you want really want them. Who has Sakura actually landed a hit on in a straight up fight?-oh right, no one. Sakura is clearly not proficient at CQC-as stated by Tsunade herself the super strength acts as a deterrent so the opponent will be intimidated and not want to attack the medic.

You say Sakura's attacks have more range than air palms:
Chapter 246: Again Sakura does her trademark windup and punches the ground creating a crater of about 8 meters of so in size. (Easy moment for Hinata to jump and hit with air palm)
Chapter 614 Pages 11 and 12: Hiashi's airpalm covers at least 50 meters. I'm not very good with distance, but the adult ninja are roughly 2 meters in length and they look like little specks from the distance.
Chapter 616 Page 11: Hinata deflects the Juubi's hand from ~20 meters away.

On the subject of dodging air palms: Chapter 256 Pages 6 and 7: Neji's airpalm appears to cross the gap between him and Kisame near instantaneously as Guy and Lee are still suspended in mid air when Kisame is struck. All the other uses of air palm seem to agree with this showing the target being hit at the same time the user is in position with their hand. Do you think Sakura has the speed to dodge that?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Instead of replying to everyone and everything here, inshort this is why hinata loses.

Hinatas pros:
Larger range(air palms)
Inner damage
Better sight range (whoopty doo in a bg default distance of 50 m).

Sakuras Pros:
O.H.K.O (One Hit K.O)
More reaction feats then hinata. Supported by the pages i provided in a earlier post. No...She knew Zetsu was coming and Sasori's fodder puppets aren't hyped to be fast.
More speed feats then hinata (who because lack of feats cannot be considered faster then an avarge chuunin). Where...?
Intelligence(Having both knowledge on the complex working of drugs and how to neutralize them and seeing through sasoris attack patterns). Knowledge of drugs and having a grace period while someone else is controlling you to analyze the opponent's attacks wont help in a cqc fight.
According Pop appearently taking people by suprise which is how Cqc is usually won.
Can heal herself.

Air palm doesnt noticably damage the chakra system as kisame still was able to use both water clone and aquaprison after being hit by it. So sakura will still be able to heal. Good luck standing around healing while you get hit with more of them.

Hinatas uses an air palm sakura gets hit and heals. Sakura now aware of the air palms dodges the rest with her superior speed and reaction feats. Sakura closes the distance enough for either one of these situations. What superior speed and reactions? Look at my post about the speed of air palm and please tell me how Sakura dodges.

A: Sakura gets in 5m range cracks ground throwing hinata off balance and moves in for the final blow. Which hinata wioth her lack of reaction feat cant counter. Hinata jumps and hits with air palm. Like all of Sakura's attacks she winds up before hitting the ground.
B: Sakura with superior speed feat completely closes the distance and cracks hinatas skull because of her lack of speed/reaction feats. Again-what superior speed?
C: Sakura attempt to attack, hinata somehow mamages to counter (being generous here) and sakura bashes her skull in with the next hit. If she can hit her.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Godaime Kazekage; 01-26-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Godaime Kazekage is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #192
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Unfortunately, Hinata probably would give up to Neji too, if not for Naruto's shouting.
But I'm asking for POSITIVE examples, not FAILURES.
So?
Hinata is different now though..

She is no where as near as timid as she used to be
. that's Positive

REP FOR GK


-------------------------------

About the Polls:

-I know the polls are not to be trusted. I do not trust them either but when somebody is winning by more than 3x the oppoent you know that person with the least votes lost.

-And No not all of the people are the polls are Narhina or Hinata fans or sakura haters. Even if you believe that the same goes for the people who voted FOR sakura. One of the people who voted is an avid NaruSaku fan. Sakura is even in their username

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-26-2013 at 09:33 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #193
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,135
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
Yet how is that to happen if Hinata goes in close what evidence do you have that supports this that is what I am waiting for.
I have told you the reasons you just won't accept the answer.the foremost reason is Hinata is not that skilled to not catch a counter. The proof is her life.

Quote:
No one gave her his accomplishments, no one even mentioned him you can simply look at her fighting style and the so called dodging sakura did and using logic know that sakura can't dodge all of them.
That is your opinion. Her fighting style is rough because you don't understand it. If you did you would know that she could increase her movement speed and reactions when she concentrates. She did this before her training with Tsunade during her fight against Ino. She is way more skilled since then. Which is a blatant reason your downplaying is crap.
Quote:
It is a feat because she showed the ability to fight for a while and even take a hit and keep going where as sakura has not.
Lol that is nothing she got decimated and that only proves gentle fist is crap on the immediate effectiveness side.

Quote:
No it is not low end simply because you don't like how it defeats your argument. She was said to have great dodging yet has not dodged anything since ten which disproves this great ability to dodge.
That is a low end when a character misses something like that. Naruto was about to get hit with spikes so you mean to tell me Naruto is slower than the wooden spikes that fodder dodge.

Quote:
No your argument has zero credibility. ch 246 page 12 sakuras so called crater. ch 616 page 12 the distance that air palm traveled as shown the"crater" did not have more range.
kyuubi chakra Hinata get that out of here. That is not even a normal airpalm.

Quote:
The proof is her close combat fight with Neji until the chakra points were blocked where is Sakuras close combat dodging oh thats right she has none unless you can show proof.
Hinata wad stomped the feat is ruled invalid by the vs gods. Why won't you accepts this fact.

Quote:
NO one said that it puts them down immediately please read the post in its entirety first lbefore replying. I said that no one could react while being hit by it. both hinata and naruto could do nothing while being and could only do something afterward. Once again that is the nine tail chakra and even then he didn't beat neji with that he beat him by coming from under ground so your argument still does not apply. Point is that sakura will not hit her, hinatas close combat feats ch 79 pages 6-7 and page 9 now you show me even one feat of Sakuras Taijutsu being of that level even in part two. it even shows her ability to dodge which she did with no help from outside forces.
Taijutsu depends on the level of the practicioner. All that shows is Neji casually countering Hinata. Not only that Neji engaged Hinata at her pace. You do know if that was Sakura Hinata defense would have been smashed. Also in what realm does that equate to Sasori in anyway.
Quote:
I have given hinata is either her own or a generalization of what the manga says her fighting style can do, you want to say i have given her nejis but that is only so you can try and twist the facts but that won't help because once a gain all you have are sakuras support feats but no actual feats she can do on her own.
Lol Hinata skill level is still a bottom feeder you haven't provided anything but same bs be regurgitated.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #194
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider
 
Crair Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Posts: 9,262
Rep Power: 17
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Wow this is an intense argument -_-
__________________
Owner of the Madara FC.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #195
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,135
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
whats wrong DL having a hard time everyone countering what you say?
Lol if you say so. Me personally I think its easy to flush crap.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #196
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,792
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Why...why is this thread still around?!?!
There's too damn many Sakura vs Hinata threads/polls! *rubs temples*

*fades away from this thread before death catches me*
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #197
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Poll's don't matter PoP. A good chunk of those people don't even post here

I could make a Goku VS Supes thread and I could see a butt ton of people voting for goku
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #198
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I have told you the reasons you just won't accept the answer.the foremost reason is Hinata is not that skilled to not catch a counter. The proof is her life.


That is your opinion. Her fighting style is rough because you don't understand it. If you did you would know that she could increase her movement speed and reactions when she concentrates. She did this before her training with Tsunade during her fight against Ino. She is way more skilled since then. Which is a blatant reason your downplaying is crap.

Lol that is nothing she got decimated and that only proves gentle fist is crap on the immediate effectiveness side.


That is a low end when a character misses something like that. Naruto was about to get hit with spikes so you mean to tell me Naruto is slower than the wooden spikes that fodder dodge.

kyuubi chakra Hinata get that out of here. That is not even a normal airpalm.

Hinata wad stomped the feat is ruled invalid by the vs gods. Why won't you accepts this fact.


Taijutsu depends on the level of the practicioner. All that shows is Neji casually countering Hinata. Not only that Neji engaged Hinata at her pace. You do know if that was Sakura Hinata defense would have been smashed. Also in what realm does that equate to Sasori in anyway.
Lol Hinata skill level is still a bottom feeder you haven't provided anything but same bs be regurgitated.
Well well look at you getting all upset yet still not able to show proof of anything huh. All you have said is your opinion with no pages to back it up but when i give you the pages you seem to wish to fight the proof so sad.

Yes I remember what was said about her fighting style but you know what the funny thing is, while all that was said where was it in action. Please show me this increase in speed and reactions oh right you mean when Chiyo was holding her hand that reaction increase right but wait where is Chiyo for this fight, Laughable.
Still you say it was crap but where oh where is Sakuras great Taijutsu prowess to counter it, see the thing is you need facts which you have none of try again.

This isn't about naruto this is about Sakuras great "dodging" ability in action vs a flying limp body which you still seem to have no counter for.

really that is your defense that Hiata had help from the nine tails but your so willing to accept Chiyos help to sakura so if you can use that why can't I use this, so sad

Now how would sakura be in the same position as Neji where in her "great" taijutsu arsenal allows her to keep up with such movements, chapter and page please. I have provided al I need to all you have to stand on is sakuras support character prowess.

I can see this is getting to you so I'll leave it alone since you have nothing to bring to this table, trying to downplay Hinatas ability while supercharging sakuras support abilities so hilarious. Yes I congratulate you on showing that Sakura with help can dodge giant blocks from a distance very good but the problem is that hinata is not at a distance and is much smaller and faster in close quarters show where in sakuras infinite dodging wisdom that she dodges these.
Also to the Hinata took the gentle fist lets look at this real, Sakura was punched in the face and knocked out hinata suffered a blow to the heart and kept going so what is more painful face punch or heart effecting attack you do the math. Since you have nothing more for me to disprove I am done with you and with this thread better luck next time kid.

Last edited by Heji Oka; 01-26-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Heji Oka is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #199
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Zaaaayum , DL this dude just went for yo LIFE

Honestly don't know who would win here anymore though. I initially thought Hinata could block chakra but that doesn't seem to be the case. Without chakra blockage Hinata doesn't really have anything to stop Sakura before she eventually lands a hit
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #200
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,135
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Okay,wow-this getting out of control. Devil's Lawyer, you're such a troll-Yes, Hinata doesn't have a lot of feats, but you're up and spouting lots of straight up lies in your arguments-you also accuse the Hinata supporters of downplaying abilities, but you do the exact same thing with "air palm tickles" and Gentle fist strength. So let's use chapters and page numbers here the right way.
What lies air palm does tickle if not show some manga support non bruise of course. Also when has gentle fist put anyone down immediately. The only thing that is happening is your wet dream favorite is showing
Quote:
You say Sakura "dodged" Iron Sand World Order:
Chapter 270 Pages 14-16: Chiyo is clearly seen making the motion to pull Sakura back and Sakura is moving backwards with chakra threads attached to her. Two pages later she is shown with multiple cuts. Controlled by Chiyo and no dodge there. And "her skill at watching Sasori's movements"-she watched his fingers to see the direction he would attack from -had the whole time prior while Chiyo was controlling her to figure it out too. Not going to be useful when someone is in your face.
yeah notice you didn't mention the fact the attack had Chiyo panicking that she was thrown out of range. She didn't even know if Sakura was alive. That she was not even attached after the attack. Yeah small cuts compared to being skewered. Nevermind the flashback. Forget all that and continue your fap.

[Quote]You and IWD seem to think that people of the same speed have equal chances of hitting each other in a fight: This is negated by the fact that it's obviously not true even in real life with people who practice martial arts against your everyday lay man. Hinata is shown blocking and brushing aside Neji's attacks in her fighting. Her taijutsu style is about flowing movements and redirecting opponents attacks. Sakura's is to pull back and punch with obvious movements. Here's a reference for you:
Chapter 452 Pages 13-14: Sakura pulls back to punch Omoi or Karui. Instead she gets owned by a kick from Omoi. Omoi is the same rank as Sakura and Hinata (chuunin), but I suppose you're going to tell me that Omoi is really fast even though he has absolutely zero speed feats. Sakura has the same pattern of winding up for her punches every time-I can get the pages for you if you want really want them. Who has Sakura actually landed a hit on in a straight up fight?-oh right, no one. Sakura is clearly not proficient at CQC-as stated by Tsunade herself the super strength acts as a deterrent so the opponent will be intimidated and not want to attack the medic. [Quote]
Yeah you have never been in a real fight . That was two hyuuga fighting Neji stayed in one place. Yeah like that is going to happen Narutos fighting style during the chunin exam was extremely rough and he still forced Neji out of his style. Rotation was the only thing that saved him. Your point is definetly so far gone. Sakura diet are like bombs she could just attack the ground and dominate the fight. Hinata would have no footing. Regardless of what you are saying Sakura could wind mill this fiht and win. All she has to is land a blow. Hinata has no movement he she was just bobbing and weaving she is flatfooted.

Quote:
You say Sakura's attacks have more range than air palms:
Chapter 246: Again Sakura does her trademark windup and punches the ground creating a crater of about 8 meters of so in size. (Easy moment for Hinata to jump and hit with air palm)
Chapter 614 Pages 11 and 12: Hiashi's airpalm covers at least 50 meters. I'm not very good with distance, but the adult ninja are roughly 2 meters in length and they look like little specks from the distance.
Chapter 616 Page 11: Hinata deflects the Juubi's hand from ~20 meters away.
Would have sounded legit if not for the fact .neither feat belongs to Hinata. Not even the one she performed.

Quote:
On the subject of dodging air palms: Chapter 256 Pages 6 and 7: Neji's airpalm appears to cross the gap between him and Kisame near instantaneously as Guy and Lee are still suspended in mid air when Kisame is struck. All the other uses of air palm seem to agree with this showing the target being hit at the same time the user is in position with their hand. Do you think Sakura has the speed to dodge that?

Edit:
Yeah again not Hinata that is Neji...n..e..j..i there is a difference.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.