Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #441
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #70: Everyone Loves Pies

sadly, I can't take that seriously from you

On the other hand. Idiots. I just lose it.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:33 PM   #442
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I actually believe that Daph

Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #443
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi wasn't a bad teacher, but he wasn't that good either. He kind of just did his thing and that was it. The only times he stepped in to actually make a difference were times when he was all but forced to. Sealing the curse mark, watching Naruto, etc. He was just so... meh.

I like Kakashi as a character though. He's cool and unique, but I don't think his fanbase should be all that big. And it's especially weird to be psychotic about it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #444
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

His massive fanbase is because of his awesomeness.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #445
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

An awesomeness that pales in comparison to actual characters. His abilities are unique, but his personality it not. He's the calm, cool, and collective one (Just like Asuma, Shino, Shikamaru, etc...) that appears in every anime across the board. Via personality, he's nothing special.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #446
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i agree with Dev 100%. He hits the nail on the head.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #447
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

See previous.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #448
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125719

I recommend you all read this thread and ponder it.
heh when I was a sophomore two douche bags pulled a girls shirt off and kinda pushed her against the lockers, so me and my buddy (who was a line backer on the foot ball team and like twice my size much less the two douches who were scrawny) grabbed them and tossed them across the hallway..all chivalrous and we demanded an apology and we thought it would go down like it did with you..all tears and apologies instead I got book bag thrown in my face and tackled, and the other moron rushed this human refrigerator (because he apparently thought taking Karate lessons can compensate for a hundred pound gap and nearly a foot reach)

long story short we practically killed these clueless morons and I and mine..get hauled into the principles office and end up suspended for three days for beating up two bullies who honestly came off like they were gonna rape a kid

because according to school policy in my day "even if you're defending somebody from jerks..you're still being violent and that makes you as guilty as the douches"

moral of the story is: standing up for other people like Shika did is moral and its the right thing to do..but be aware that you, yourself might get into a lot of trouble for it..so be smart..be aware and find a way to do the right thing that doesn't involve potentially screwing over your week/day/semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Kakashi wasn't a bad teacher, but he wasn't that good either. He kind of just did his thing and that was it. The only times he stepped in to actually make a difference were times when he was all but forced to. Sealing the curse mark, watching Naruto, etc. He was just so... meh.

I like Kakashi as a character though. He's cool and unique, but I don't think his fanbase should be all that big. And it's especially weird to be psychotic about it.
he showed preferential treatment to Sasuke, ignored Naruto and probably damaged his development a little and didn't even acknowledge Sakuras existence.

kept almost all his students at an emotional distance, didn't really bond or help them or anything.

like you said he wasn't a good teacher he was a pretty lousy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
His massive fanbase is because of his awesomeness.
explain to me how he's awesome?

he's a better character than Tsunade, Sasuke, Itachi and Hinata and well 80% of the universe but that doesn't mean much..Kishi's a bad writer and he's even worse at writing character development

Kakashi is a great commander..a good soldier

but a sort of okay to good but not great character and a crummy teacher

yall fangirls be tripp'n for no reason

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-25-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #449
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

See previous.

Heheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #450
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Daph's answers to "why Kakashi is awesome" has the same affect on me as PoP's posts.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #451
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Daph's answers to "why Kakashi is awesome" has the same affect on me as PoP's posts.
...ouch

Old 01-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #452
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Just, you know, putting that out there...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #453
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Kishi's a bad writer and he's even worse at writing character development

Agreed. Thought I was the only one who thought so. Don't get me wrong, I think that there are some pretty decent and well made characters in Naruto, but some are just...eh...catastrophic, in my opinion.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #454
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post

Agreed. Thought I was the only one who thought so. Don't get me wrong, I think that there are some pretty decent and well made characters in Naruto, but some are just...eh...catastrophic, in my opinion.
naw you aren't the only who thinks so, this forum isn't representative of the entirety of the fiction fandom at all. Most people here are young guys who haven't read a lot, Kishi gets a lot of flack outside this place.

Danzo is a pretty complex and polarizing character in a good way and I think his motivations and agenda and the method he carried his agenda out make him superior to pretty much all his enemies

Ororchimaru was also a very well done antagonist and in my mind better written than nearly all of akatuski.

Gaara has to be the one character who evolved the most over the series, grew the most and has had the best character development in Naruto and probably in all the HSt unless I've missed something from one piece

and the irony is.. the only reason why Gaara has that title is because Kishi didn't write it, didn't even plan for it, probably isn't happy with it because it makes his precious Uchihas look bad..it happened entirely off panel and the few scenes and actions he takes on panel show him to have become an amazing person

and the moment Kishi realized..he accidentally created someone truly amazing..what did he do? He intentionally tried to ruin the character by making him have Oedipus complex

Kishi reminds me a lot of the dude who wrote Eregon basically..they have a lot of the same problems.

Quote:
Just, you know, putting that out there...
yeah but..poor Daph

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-26-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:52 AM   #455
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Eh. Might as well give you my insights of Hatake Kakashi.

Sorry for spamming stuff about Naruto, IWD.

What I see in Kakashi is that, he is a charming person. I must say that other fan girls and boys would agree to some extent.

Under his tough personality, he has a kind and gentle side. As we see him progress through the story, we know a bit more about his tragic past. He has a lot to carry on his shoulders.
At a young age, he was considered a genius. A different genius from the Uchihas. His qualification as a Jonin at age 13 was a remarkable one. He was already put as a leader for his team. Despite the incident with his father, Obito and Rin, he contributes to live his life, trying not to have any regrets. Any person would lose it if they were in his shoes.
But, Kakashi manages to find peace, teaching students teamwork so that they could succeed and be able to protect their comrades.
As a fan's perspective, it's only natural to sympathize with him. Realizing how much he has gone through in life and to be able to stay sane. With the meeting of friends and rivals like Might Guy, Kakashi could relax a bit. He knows he has others that he can trust and come through for him.
He is a calm, laid-back, cool, and smart man. He is renown for his amazing abilities, and thanks to the sharingan from his late friend. Kakashi was able to quickly adapt to the new gift, but his body wasn't really all that ready to take the strain.
His quick thinking in battle saves him and his team. He is an awesome, on the spot, strategist. The only thing he is lacking is stamina. Not everyone is perfect.
As for him being a teacher, I agree that he is not the best as one. He is more suited for being an individual. Carrying out missions and being a shinobi out on the battlefield. But I could say that he makes and excellent mentor. Seeing through his students process, and encouraging them to take things one step higher.
His time as an ANBU probably taught him different skills as well. Probably to become a better tactician, mastering the way of fighting.

And, his voice actor, Inoue Kazuhiko just has an amazing voice. He is also a singer. And playing Kakashi's voice perfectly suites him and the character. He has that low, calm, and dreamy voice whenever he talks in a collective and calm manner. Inoue Sensei can also make different tones as well, adjusting to the scene. Like a forceful "RAIKIRI" is enough to make a fangirl, like me, melt.

His awesomeness is beyond describable, but that's what I see in Hatake Kakashi.
Can't exactly put it in words, but rather, feelings.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #456
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

no need to apologize

I don't see the tactical brilliance or the genius, he should have recognized how dangerously unstable Sasuke was, and the potential and talent in his other two students. His career in black ops should have especially trained him for that..man was IMHO really bad in that regard.

I think you're right he's a better character than most what he went through in his life and the lessons he learned and all..none of us are disputing that we are disputing the lengths the fandom goes for him though

Old 01-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #457
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I don't really see other ninjas fighting and thinking of strategies in the midst of battle.
Neither did most of the other characters. They weren't able to predict saucegay's psychopathic ways.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 01:09 AM   #458
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

The other ninjas had their heads up their asses worshipping him minus Saru who was too guilt ridden to see it,

the lot of Konoha is full of hypocrites of course (and don't get me started on the hyuuga especially Hisashi() the only reason why I am giving Kakashi so much flack is because it was something he himself nearly became..was familiar with it and was trained to sniff it out

Old 01-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #459
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

in short

Lolkishi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 01:28 AM   #460
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=The Immortal Watch Dog;6453194]naw you aren't the only who thinks so, this forum isn't representative of the entirety of the fiction fandom at all. Most people here are young guys who haven't read a lot, Kishi gets a lot of flack outside this place.
Good to know.

Danzo is a pretty complex and polarizing character in a good way and I think his motivations and agenda and the method he carried his agenda out make him superior to pretty much all his enemies
Thanks for putting that out, now I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but it's just that I'm fed up with getting into a dispute everytime that I utter my opinion about him) to admit that I liked this character as well (he's a pretty hated character). Or well not "liked", but I thought that he was pretty well made and interesting.

Ororchimaru was also a very well done antagonist and in my mind better written than nearly all of akatuski.
Well, he is one of my favorite villains after all. I don't get how people can
choose Madara over this guy. Madara is pretty lame in my opinion.

Gaara has to be the one character who evolved the most over the series, grew the most and has had the best character development in Naruto and probably in all the HSt unless I've missed something from one piece
Exactly my point. Not only is he interesting, but he's also very well made and truly has had the best character development just like you said.

and the irony is.. the only reason why Gaara has that title is because Kishi didn't write it, didn't even plan for it, probably isn't happy with it because it makes his precious Uchihas look bad..it happened entirely off panel and the few scenes and actions he takes on panel show him to have become an amazing person
I...am...shocked...

and the moment Kishi realized..he accidentally created someone truly amazing..what did he do? He intentionally tried to ruin the character by making him have Oedipus complex
When that happens, I just sigh and yawn. That man has a tendecy to destroy good characters

Kishi reminds me a lot of the dude who wrote Eregon basically..they have a lot of the same problems.
Well now that you mention it, I kinda see what you mean. And the movie was just a complete disaster. It had nothing to do with the book whatsoever. But to be fair, all movies that are based on books, suck in comparision to the original. I can't believe that I wasted like one and a half hour of my life to go and see that movie (thank god that they didn't make a sequel!)

In conclusion, I would just like to add that Kishi fails to make good female characters. That has got to be one of the things that bothers me the most.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 01-26-2013 at 05:59 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
the trs is cool club