Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #61
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Medival mythology roleplay.

(Dude stop it is a fricken rp who cares. someone said a Japanese style. Griffons are not real and I am not complaining just rp and drop it! I have a warroir and a snake got a problem talk to a mod because it is fine.)

"Yes, You are the strongest?" I asked the man wandering who he was first.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #62
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Shisko you drop it inner informed me about whats going down and for the LAST time im a GIRL.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #63
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Like I know what gender you are I am not looking at your profile.... My post is the same time at your so I didn't see, anywho no more.)

"Tell me are you really the strongest?" he wandered.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #64
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
ok....just on what has happened so far... lets see.... Shisko and i are about to engage in battle, i think. the samurai from japan are invading (i don't know, england or something) and are trying to overthrow the warrior's king and take control of the kingdom, and us with it. if i remember correctly, the princess's hand in marrige has been hinted to belong to me, althought that is just in there to throw thing around abit. (i like twisting things) so basically, your either someone who just wants to fight, a warrior, or a samurai.
No that twist works out quite nicely. I wanna roleplay with you, Bombs. I dont care if my character is supposed to marry you. The princess is not like you think she is. She is not one to be handed over so easily. She's quite...spunky. lol. Let me just tell you what happens in my part. Basically, Kisuke is NOT the only samurai. His group of samurai are going to attack the kingdom where Lenona is and the king will die. Then I will have to flee. And join up with the only band of warriors who are willing to fight for me. Which is you and Nine-Tails, and Shisko hopefully.

And please dont add any more twists yet. If you do, I will have nowhere to fit in.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-25-2013 at 11:40 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:54 PM   #65
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
No that twist works out quite nicely. I wanna roleplay with you, Bombs. I dont care if my character is supposed to marry you. The princess is not like you think she is. She is not one to be handed over so easily. She's quite...spunky. lol. Let me just tell you what happens in my part. Basically, Kisuke is NOT the only samurai. His group of samurai are going to attack the kingdom where Lenona is and the king will die. Then I will have to flee. And join up with the only band of warriors who are willing to fight for me. Which is you and Nine-Tails, and Shisko hopefully.

And please dont add any more twists yet. If you do, I will have nowhere to fit in.
Shisko fits in perfectly in this RP because shisko and thor can battle for who gets you inner
Old 01-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #66
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Character Profile:

Name: Lenona
Trade: Daughter of the king. She is also a mage and is capable of using magic. Mostly fire. Which in the ancient tongue is 'fardure' She wields a septer.
Partner: A golden dragon named Gildiado. (name means gilded wing)
Appearance/Personality: She is dressed obviously like nobility. But she is far from your average spoiled little rich girl. From the moment she was able to learn, her father, the king , taught her in the usage of magic. Fire to be exact. And for good reason. She has a fiery spirit, and is not to be taken lightly. Her only partner is a dragon who has been by her side since he was a hatchling, and is one of the last surviving dragons.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-26-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #67
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs... Are you and shisko gonna fight this thread aint going no where unless shisko is on
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #68
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Lenona walked through the dark corridors of the castle, holding a lanturn lit by a flammable secretion from her dragon's maw. She could hear the sounds of battle echoing from the innermost portion of the castle, and she feared for her father's safety. She was halfway to the throne room, when suddenly a strangely dressed man appeared in front of her. He had a sword and sheath strapped to his side, and his whole body was clad in chain mail and strange armor. He drew the sword, a Katana blade, and ran at her. Lenona knew that this man intended on taking her life. Using the tome in her hands, Lenona uttered words in the ancient language that her father had taught her for safety.

"Fardure!"

Suddenly, flames burst from within Lenona's lanturn, engulfing the man before her. He collapsed to the ground, nothing more than a pile of burnt skin and armor. Lenona raced down the hall, trying to avoid detection. When she finally entered the king's chamber, she was met with a horrible sight. Her father was engaged in battle with numerous warriors like the one she had killed moments before.

"Father!" She yelled, but he could not turn away. "Lenona, flee, my daughter! The kingdom has been invaded, you must escape!" The king ordered. Lenona was stricken, she could not bear to abandon her father at a time such as this. But despite his power, he was heavily outnumbered, and Lenona realized that he was fighting a losing battle. Just then, one of the men managed to pierce the king in the side with their katana, and blood splattered onto the floor. Lenona could only look on in horror.

Some of the men then set their sights on her, and ran at her with their swords drawn. Her father appeared to have been killed, and numerous samurai stood over his motionless body. Lenona turned and ran down through the grand hall, trying her best to escape the mass of men that were behind her. She finally came to a large set of doors that led out into the open, and she called for her dragon.

"Gildiado!"

Soon, the sound of huge wings flapping could be heard as a great golden dragon descended from the skies. In his muzzle was Lenona's septer. She climbed upon his back, as the army of samurai barreled out of the doors behind her, shouting their cries of battle in a tongue she didnt understand. Before they reached her, she had already climbed into Gildiado's saddle, taking her septer, and the samurai cowered in fear as the huge beast reared his mighty head and let out a ferocious roar. Flames errupted from his snout, setting the area between them and the men ablaze. Gildiado then raised his massive wings, and with one powerful thrust launched himself into the air.

Lenona could only stare in anguish as the castle that she had called her home all of her life burned to ashes. Tears streaked down her face as she thought of her father's fate. Now all there was left to do was flee. To where, she had no idea. But she had to seek help and refuge somewhere. That she was certain of. She knew that there would be others who served the king who would be willing to help her fight for her kingdom. She only had to find them. She prayed that the few loyal vassals of her father had managed to escape the massacre. She would have to find them if she could.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-26-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #69
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Dam, shisko isn't on, but what do you mean it isn't going anywhere? whtever, i think i will fight her, as you do have to fight in this roleplay. anyway.

'Yes, i am the strongest.' Leo dismounted in a second, and held his blade to her throat. 'You have kept me from important business with this challenge. If you lose, i will not take your life, but the price will be dear.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 AM   #70
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

I think there was just a coup de'etat on my castle. I know you all know that a coup is a sudden and unexpected overthrow of the government. Thats what just happened. Those samurai just came outta nowhere and ambushed the king and his warriors. Now, Lenona has to find any survivors.

Bombs, Im going to wait until your battle with Shisko or whoever is over, then Im going to show up with a small band of the king's vassals from the castle. Ill introduce myeself, etc. So I guess you and the others are probably in close proximity to the castle. Maybe in the nearest village or something. I need to know where you are at. What's the name of the place you are at and where is it located?

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 AM   #71
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

"Heh i found you king" Kisuke said in a taunting voice. Lenona had fled from the main hall. Kisuke unsheathed his blade. He slowly ran the edge of the blade across the kings bare throat. "How petty you are." "Look at yourself, you where once that honorable emperor everyone looked up to." "Now your cowering in fear!" Kisuke said enraged. He screamed in agony and the blade tore open his flesh. Sunlight shown throughout the stain glass windows. Kisuke smirked as he looked at one of the images on the glass. "The kings head in this glass also lays about the floor of his kingdom."Then this fits the mood now does it not?"

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-26-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #72
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Angelica Lox
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Trade: Wizard- Control over gold and can use Doll Play magic, like in Fairy Tail.
Weapons: A sword hidden in her parasol

Partner: Golden Swan- Amoure
Personality: Angelica is a bit spoiled, she likes to be treated nicely and likes to be entertained and laugh. She also has an exploring side to her.
Partner Personality: Amoure likes to be bossy, only listens to Angelica. The Swan walks with elegance and perfect composure. She's sassy as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #73
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't be so sure of your self fool, you underestimate me, that will be your downfall. I am a naturel warrior. I am ready for you." I say as I walk off, as I am 20 feet away a small throwing needle slids out of my sleave as I then throw it to his head. MY snake then slithers into a house inder it waiting for the right moment.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #74
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

We chould'nt continue last night because you wasn't on now we can't continue because bombs ain't on. Lol
Old 01-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #75
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
um yes...i guess. and nine, show a little respect, Leo just saved you from a bandit's blow dart. and rouge, wen you where talking about that snake, you'd better not be thinking what I'm thinking.... anyway.

They bandit came out of the bushes and charged. Leo, quickly killed him, and took his head back to the mayor to claim his reward. The mayor smiled. 'congratulations, you now have the gold and the kings daughters...' Leo ran a blade through his ribs. 'You don't own anyone, there for you can't...WAIT A SECOND! DID YOU JUST SAY THE KINGS DAUGHTER! Oh bloody hell, i must be going deaf. oh well.' He took the money, bought a blade sharpener, some poison and some medicinal herbs, some dried food, a bow, and then collected a round piece of metal with axes crossed over a sword on it. Then he mounted Thor, killed a thug, and rode straight for the kings palace.

oh, okay, just got confused on where i'm going, too many people posting at one last night
--------------------
thanks, well since there is no where for me to go now, i'll just follow you up there, come on Lust and Noche

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #76
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Its fine, RP are like that sometimes.)

Old 01-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #77
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Angelica walked through town and heard a commotion coming from somewhere. Everyone was running from the area as Angelica walked the opposite way, towards it. She saw many people gathered with some fighting. Amoure smiled.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #78
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Matalace got a warning from Noche, there is someone near that is going to ambush. She starts to prepare for the ambush that is soon to come

~World of Meep~
Old 01-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #79
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(okay say it)

Lust is starting to get aggrivated, she's growling, she wants a fight

~World of Meep~
Old 01-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #80
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok nine tails ill make a rival for you, Me.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-26-2013 at 10:51 AM.