Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #8461
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
well it's true, he didn't look impressive at all in that trailer. I think Fu is the worst Jinchuriki though. You'd think that for a character that could fly, she is awfully lame. I hope a tailed beast ball is he ultimate jutsu cuz she looks suckish lol.
Well we only seen bits of them we cant say for sure if their better than they look on the trailer bro
Old 01-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #8462
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
well it's true, he didn't look impressive at all in that trailer. I think Fu is the worst Jinchuriki though. You'd think that for a character that could fly, she is awfully lame. I hope a tailed beast ball is he ultimate jutsu cuz she looks suckish lol.

Player matches are gonna be so fun with the amount of characters we have to choose. I hope the swordsman and Gold & Silver bros are not story only and are actually playable.

Really wanna try them all. I think the jinchuriki are who I'm most excited to try out though. I'll go through each one by one in number of tails order lool.
fu didn't look to bad. I will main every jinchuriki i already have mained bee and naruto ( only when in team jinchuriki after i get tired of using bee because i suck with garra) and i also have my asuma team.

and since there's two killer bee's you think one could have v2 form for his fight with kisame?
Old 01-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #8463
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
I'm excited to play as Fu because I just really like her. The fact that she can fly is awesome, I never actually thought they'd do that for her.
We didn't really see much of her moveset compared to the others so it's kind of natural to think she isn't as impressive.
I still think I'll have fun playing as her though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #8464
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

http://www.parismanga.fr/ storm 3 at paris manga feb 9 to 10
Old 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #8465
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
That's about a week or so before the demo hits Japan February 19th

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #8466
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

"Namco Bandai Games will present at the Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 a month before its release! The game will be available to all one month before the release! San Matsuyama, president of the famous studio CyberConnect 2 supports the development of Naruto video games, will be present Saturday, February 9 from 11H to 12H for a book signing. Come and bring your games!"

Thats what it says in english
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #8467
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think the Jinchuriki will be ranked in this order (in terms of the best ones)

1. Naruto - Obvoiusly, Bijuu Mode, Km mode, planetary Rasengan and Tailed Beast Ball ultimate.

2. Roshi - Lava style users will automatically be badass, I think I will like him a lot.

3. Yugito - The 2 tails is my favourite tailed beast, she plays kind of similar to kiba and is very quick, can't wait to use her.

4. Yagura - Looks very interesting, it's about time he is put in a game.

5. Killer Bee - With Samehada will hopefully have better combo's than the old killer bee, and hopefully he has the Bijuu ball as his ultimate this time.

6. Utakata - Even though he didn't look that impressive in the trailer I just find his bubble jutsu really pretty. Also he is the only Jin that we've seen apart from Naruto that uses the tailed beast ball as an ultimate jutsu.

7. Han - He is mainly just taijutsu based with a little steam around him so he doesn't look all too exciting or flashy. However he looks to have one of the best Ultimate Jutsu's I;ve seen in Storm 3 so far, maybe the best.

8. Fu - She can fly but that's really all that is special about her to be honest. She can't really do much else and she's a bug not a beast.

9. Gaara - he's the worst simply because he is not a tailed beast and probably won't have Shukaku as an awakening (I hope he does). Plus his combo's are still the same from storm 2 and he has the worst jutsu ever. His sand Tsunami is truly pathetic.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #8468
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
9. Gaara - he's the worst simply because he is not a tailed beast and probably won't have Shukaku as an awakening (I hope he does). Plus his combo's are still the same from storm 2 and he has the worst jutsu ever. His sand Tsunami is truly pathetic.
It's not even close to a tsunami, it looks just like a river at most

Old 01-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #8469
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
It's not even close to a tsunami, it looks just like a river at most
don't flatter him, more like a puddle. A river is too large for whatever that thing he does is.

you can't even hit anybody with that jutsu.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #8470
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay guys im kinda annoying but i must ask cuz i don't wanna regret latter.So if i want true despair special edition how do i get it?only pre-order or getting the game at day 1 too?

Also My Team is probably be Rinne Tobi,Orochimaru And Kakashi.Or Muu,Madara Sage Kabuto.

I hope Orochimaru is in this game O_o
Old 01-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #8471
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

im gona be usin minato and garra plus maddy and sunade shes just hawt
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #8472
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Okay guys im kinda annoying but i must ask cuz i don't wanna regret latter.So if i want true despair special edition how do i get it?only pre-order or getting the game at day 1 too?

Also My Team is probably be Rinne Tobi,Orochimaru And Kakashi.Or Muu,Madara Sage Kabuto.

Amazon or game stop but i recomnend gamestop if you guys have it where u live.

Amazon if you live where ever you are at
Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #8473
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

yall thin the pain glich gonna work in this caus hinata my girl gonna get her and pain and minato some win streaks
Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #8474
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post

Get it off the the Zaavi site. That's where you can get true despair edition.

Also it looks like I was right, Rinne Tobi is going to be the most used character so far.
Quote:
Amazon or game stop but i recomnend gamestop if you guys have it where u live.

Amazon if you live where ever you are at
We don't have GameStop over here. And only the will of fire edition is on amazon but its unavailable which is really pissing me off. I just want them to take my money so I can get it out of the way.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #8475
abound
Banned

i got like 4 gamestops by me
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #8476
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Get it off the the Zaavi site. That's where you can get true despair edition.

Also it looks like I was right, Rinne Tobi is going to be the most used character so far.

We don't have GameStop over here. And only the will of fire edition is on amazon but its unavailable which is really pissing me off. I just want them to take my money so I can get it out of the way.
Well maybe if you pre order it from game stop?
Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #8477
abound
Banned

but i usually go to toys r us my friends work an gets me a discont
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #8478
abound
Banned

Quote:
anythin before that ? we better see those kages wana try jokey boy an mu
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #8479
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh yes, completely forgot about the Second Mizukage. Can't wait to use him either, he'll be my secondary main.

What I like about him is that he doesn't have some fancy genetics, no kekkei genkai, sharingan, anything. He uses Genjutsu, but not only that, he also has a really powerful jutsu that isn't necessarily just through his Hidden Jutsu. It's really creative, and he's quite funny as well.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-25-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #8480
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by abound View Post
anythin before that ? we better see those kages wana try jokey boy an mu
A scan maybe bro maybe game plays idk bro or a trailer i really dont know
Closed Thread