Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #8441
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

My main would be War Masked Tobi, supports will probably change as I play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #8442
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
So guys, what's your main team in Storm 3 gonna be. My dream team has always been:

Main: Minato
Support 1: Itachi (Attack)
Support 2: Nagato (Defense)

If they don't bring back Jonin Minato then they better give Hokage Minato Jonin Minato's Ultimate Jutsu and scrap the old one, because it's rubbish compared to all the brand new ultimates.
I'll mainly switch between 2 teams:
Team 1:
Main: Fu.
Support 1: Yagura.
Support 2: Edo Nagato.

Team 2:
Main: Rinne-Tobi.
Support 1: Edo Nagato.
Support 2: Roushi or Yugito.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #8443
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm seeing a lot of people saying Rinne Tobi will be their main, not just on this forum, on saiyanisland and on youtube.

Maybe Madara won't be the most overused character online.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #8444
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If bmn is playable he might be my main
Old 01-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #8445
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

I hate it when retards make a comment in the News and Update section when they shouldn't be... it's so misleading >_>
Old 01-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #8446
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I'm seeing a lot of people saying Rinne Tobi will be their main, not just on this forum, on saiyanisland and on youtube.

I don't really get the fascination with him. It's funny, I'm more interested in unusual characters that aren't exactly wanted. Like with generations, I was hoping the Sound Three would be in so I could play as Dosu and Kin, now with this game I'm hoping they'll add some of the other body guards as playables like Cee and the Tsuchikage's granddaughter (can't remember her name haha but I love her personality). Sadly though, just like the Sound Three, they probably won't be playable. But at least they'll be support hopefully. Cee was already seen as one.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #8447
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Hmm I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing xD
Old 01-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #8448
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
If bmn is playable he might be my main
really if i remember correctly on every other site you've told me you never use naruto xd unless i've got you mixed up with another positive emotions.

I'll stick to my asuma main but the jinchruikis will also be mained by me.

anyway speaking of bm naruto do we know if he'll be fully playable or just a ougi? because i only see 3 naruto slots in the roster ( second one is blanked out but thats sage Naruto)
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #8449
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I don't really get the fascination with him. It's funny, I'm more interested in unusual characters that aren't exactly wanted. Like with generations, I was hoping the Sound Three would be in so I could play as Dosu and Kin, now with this game I'm hoping they'll add some of the other body guards as playables like Cee and the Tsuchikage's granddaughter (can't remember her name haha but I love her personality). Sadly though, just like the Sound Three, they probably won't be playable. But at least they'll be support hopefully. Cee was already seen as one.
Lol theres no sound 3 lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #8450
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Team 1: Gaara with 4th Kazekage and rock lee
Team 2: Team guy (Including gai)
Team 3: Sai, Naruto and Sakura/Kakashi
Team 4: Minato, Naruto and Jiraiya

I use all characters on my team in main and support depending on who I want to use
Old 01-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #8451
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
really if i remember correctly on every other site you've told me you never use naruto xd unless i've got you mixed up with another positive emotions.

I'll stick to my asuma main but the jinchruikis will also be mained by me.

anyway speaking of bm naruto do we know if he'll be fully playable or just a ougi? because i only see 3 naruto slots in the roster ( second one is blanked out but thats sage Naruto)
Bmn is is an acception lol but the other narutos can kiss my ass lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #8452
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I only pick my favourite characters. My top 3 fav's are Minato, Kakashi and Utakata. There the characters I am the most fond of in the anime, really enjoyed the Utakata filler, he's a bad ass character.

I can't stand it when people just pick characters like Madara just for the sake of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Hmm I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing xD
It's still bad, the only people we will be fighting online is Rinne Tobi, Madara, BM Naruto, Nagato and EMS Sasuke and probs edo Itachi.

Maybe sage Kabuto too.

Last edited by Mikahel; 01-25-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #8453
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I only pick my favourite characters. My top 3 fav's are Minato, Kakashi and Utakata. There the characters I am the most fond of in the anime, really enjoyed the Utakata filler, he's a bad ass character.

I can't stand it when people just pick characters like Madara just for the sake of it.

It's still bad, the only people we will be fighting online is Rinne Tobi, Madara, BM Naruto, Nagato and EMS Sasuke and probs edo Itachi.

Maybe sage Kabuto too.
Utakata is awesome but judging from what we've seen he's a shuriken user and a slow one at that ( the bubbles didn't even get near fuu ) i will still sue him though
Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #8454
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I actually might main Nii Yugito. Other characters that I might main will probably be Kinkaku/Ginkaku(If they're playable), Hinata, and maybe on occasion Madara.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #8455
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I pick War Masked Tobi because he's one of my favorite characters. Probably my favorite new character in this game.

~
~

Old 01-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #8456
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
Utakata is awesome but judging from what we've seen he's a shuriken user and a slow one at that ( the bubbles didn't even get near fuu ) i will still sue him though
I know, he looked kind of terrible in the trailer with his bubbles travelling at 2mph.

I hope he plays better than what we saw though
Old 01-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #8457
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikahel View Post
i know, he looked kind of terrible in the trailer with his bubbles travelling at 2mph.

i hope he plays better than what we saw though
L M F A O omg man that was funny lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #8458
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I pick War Masked Tobi because he's one of my favorite characters. Probably my favorite new character in this game.
Sure he is, thats what they all say.

Im joking, I just hate seeing all the op characters spammed online by people who don't even like those characters but just pick them to spam
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #8459
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

I'll play as everyone eventually. I've never really had a main. But if by main you mean favourite characters then I'll probably stick with Hinata and Konan (provided she is confirmed and hopefully has an update of some sort) then probably mix it up a bit with the Jinchuuriki and such. Obviously I can't play with Kurotsuchi if she's stuck as a support again. :/

Old 01-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #8460
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
L M F A O omg man that was funny lol
well it's true, he didn't look impressive at all in that trailer. I think Fu is the worst Jinchuriki though. You'd think that for a character that could fly, she is awfully lame. I hope a tailed beast ball is he ultimate jutsu cuz she looks suckish lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I'll play as everyone eventually. I've never really had a main. But if by main you mean favourite characters then I'll probably stick with Hinata and Konan (provided she is confirmed and hopefully has an update of some sort) then probably mix it up a bit with the Jinchuuriki and such. Obviously I can't play with Kurotsuchi if she's stuck as a support again. :/
Player matches are gonna be so fun with the amount of characters we have to choose. I hope the swordsman and Gold & Silver bros are not story only and are actually playable.

Really wanna try them all. I think the jinchuriki are who I'm most excited to try out though. I'll go through each one by one in number of tails order lool.
Closed Thread