Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #142981
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: Last Post Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Stormy eat and apple

Rogue take a head ache pill
I dont got a pill but although i got an apple *takes an apple and eats it*
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #142982
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Fine stormy can take the pill :S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #142983
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

LOl I was going to say I have a pill but no apples!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #142984
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Watches *

Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #142985
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Switch problems and then you have the right solutions
that's probably easier than switching solutions

*shifty glance in Yuna's direction*

Old 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #142986
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

haha i got the apples yet you got the pills...where apple dealers ill trade you for the pills.lol. Two dumbasses said that about cough drops for a pencil
Old 01-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #142987
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

XD
Yes here have the pills and give me an apple
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #142988
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Id rather be hungry xD
Old 01-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #142989
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Me too :P
Old 01-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #142990
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*has neither pains* *feeling smug*

Old 01-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #142991
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol I think I need to go eat
Old 01-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #142992
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
XD
Yes here have the pills and give me an apple
*takes pills* hands stromy apple*
Old 01-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #142993
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Now our problems are solved!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #142994
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And I am going to bed :P night people

Old 01-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #142995
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Goodnight!!
Im going to eat. Bye ^_^
Old 01-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #142996
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
Lol I think I need to go eat
*finds asprin just now* Im better now but still got headache
Old 01-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #142997
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

*skips on in* I win!^^
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #142998
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Never i will win!
Old 01-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #142999
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

*cracks knuckles* Nope hehe..
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #143000
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

*Also cracks knuckles* Ill win hehe...

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat