Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which Of These Sensei Played The Most Important Role In Naruto's Life
Iruka 17 42.50%
Kakashi 3 7.50%
Jiraiya 20 50.00%
Killer Bee 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who's The Most Important Sensei To Naruto

Iruka. In terms of plot, Naruto wouldn't be a ninja without him.
I think all of his sensei are actually plot fodder, though.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #22
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

A SM even agrees on my logical reasoning
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Iruka Umino.
He was the first to ever acknowledge Naruto for what he is. A shinobi. And was his first ever friend.
His kindness was a gift to naruto. And both are like brothers.

The next would probably be Jiraiya. For teaching him many things.

And then Kakashi Hatake. Seeing through his growth and helping naruto when he needs it. And believing in his abilities.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Heh youd never forget kakashi daph
Old 01-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Never will I forget him.

And Naruto is willing to protect him too. So he has a bond with him as well. Also used Kakashi's words. "I will not let my comrades die."

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

In order

Iruka-saved him from darkness
Jiyrira-gave him power and legacy/hope

lol and I know most would agree but
Spoiler:

Killer B-he showed how to get rid of Dark Naruto and get the true power of the bijju
Kakashi-...what did he do?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #27
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Its definitely, Iruka first person besides the 3rd who cared about him.

But what I don't get is if Kakashi knew that Minato was Naruto's dad you would think he would have at least came over Naruto house for some tea or something. Same thing for Jiraiya, he was suppose to be Naruto's godfather but for the frist 12 years of Naruto's life he went to go right some adult book series.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

what did kakashi do????
he taught him how to train... whcich he only did once and Rasenshuriken

Not really at lot for him being his sensi the 2nd longest.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #29
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Its definitely, Iruka first person besides the 3rd who cared about him.

But what I don't get is if Kakashi knew that Minato was Naruto's dad you would think he would have at least came over Naruto house for some tea or something. Same thing for Jiraiya, he was suppose to be Naruto's godfather but for the frist 12 years of Naruto's life he went to go right some adult book series.
you make a strong point for Iruka here!...

^ Considering training naruto to get stronger...yea.. jiraiya thought him a lot in three years... But Kakashi taught him more within a few days - training that would have taken several years... The power up naruto got from rasengan to rasenshuriken (even to the point of mastering how to use shadow clones -thanks to kakashi) was way more than his power-up from the end of part I to the beginning of shippuden... i think!...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

hm. And I think it was also the time when Yamato was supervising naruto during that wind training.
While Kakashi was out on the mission with team asuma.
And they came in on time to save him!

And then naruto proceeded to use rasen shuriken after

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #31
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Are we talking as a sensai like as a father figure/older bro or as actually teaching him what to do?

If its training I personally think it Bee because he helped him out to master the 9tails form.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #32
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Iruka.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 02-09-2013 at 04:39 PM.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Are we talking as a sensai like as a father figure/older bro or as actually teaching him what to do?

If its training I personally think it Bee because he helped him out to master the 9tails form.

No...not training alone... i was just referring to that in answer to PrinceOfPeace who's asking "what did Kakashi do"...

But we're more looking at the overall... Who helped shape naruto the way he is now... (Strength, Moral, Ability, Friendship, Responsibility....etc..)

Old 01-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #34
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
No...not training alone... i was just referring to that in answer to PrinceOfPeace who's asking "what did Kakashi do"...

But we're more looking at the overall... Who helped shape naruto the way he is now... (Strength, Moral, Ability, Friendship, Responsibility....etc..)
If it comes down to helping Naruto as a friend, moral support, and responsibility it Iruka.

When it comes to friendship, training, one who he relates most to, and strength then its Bee because they were both jinchuriki and he taught him about controlling Kurama.

If you add up everything then I say Jiraiya because the man took Naruto under his wing for 3(2 1/2) years. He took care of him, trained him, was his father figure but also best friend sorta, and bought him a brand new outfit. Jiraiya wasn't able to accomplish what he wanted to training wise and Iruka helped Naruto before him. But Iruka didn't train Naruto at all and Bee and Naruto don't really have strong relationship like Naruto and Jiraiya. Plus Jiraiya indirectly trained him for Sage Mode and gave him the key to attempt to control Kurama.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #35
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

@ e710 but jiraiya stole Naruto's money from his gamma...and spent it on gambling, women and alcohol.....

lol...but I'd agree too... Jiraiya means more to naruto than most...
The whole never giving up nindo got strengthened by jiraiya too...

Maybe all the time Kakashi spent in training sauke? .... just saying...

Old 01-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #36
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Pervey sage hands down....yea iruka was first and kakashi played a big role but the pervy sage was more than a teacher he was what naruto never had a parent. I just wish the perve would of step in earlier, Naruto would have been a genius with the right guidence from the start or he should have been train by the anbu when he was able to talk he'd be the sage by now.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #37
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
@ e710 but jiraiya stole Naruto's money from his gamma...and spent it on gambling, women and alcohol.....

lol...but I'd agree too... Jiraiya means more to naruto than most...
The whole never giving up nindo got strengthened by jiraiya too...

Maybe all the time Kakashi spent in training sauke? .... just saying...
Yea I was thinking about that, and Jiraiya never treated him to ramen like Iruka and maybe Kakashi But I would think Jiraiya took care of him for 2.5 years is worth more than how much money Naruto carried on him. Also Jiraiya did name him. The only reason Jiraiya isn't my clear first choice is because for the first 12 years of Naruto's life he didn't do anything to help him.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #38
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

I'd say Iruka.

He's always been there for him.

Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #39
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
Pervey sage hands down....yea iruka was first and kakashi played a big role but the pervy sage was more than a teacher he was what naruto never had a parent. I just wish the perve would of step in earlier, Naruto would have been a genius with the right guidence from the start or he should have been train by the anbu when he was able to talk he'd be the sage by now.
Yeah what does being pervy got to do with this?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #40
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I say pervy because its a dear nickname that naruto gave him.

@ kalm.. what about yamato he always step in to help naruto from losing hisself to the hatered of the ninetail which has suddenly disappeared. He taught naruto not to depend on the fox because he could hurt his comrads. he played just as big apart as uncle bee

Last edited by slyfoxx; 01-25-2013 at 08:59 PM.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote