Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #8361
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Ok, well...at least wheater or not it's true it keeps people discussing

Personally i think the Supports will remain Supports minus Darui. And kages and Swordsmen will be in, and still then i can only think of 78 characters that are most likely in the game.
obito and kid kakawshi
Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #8362
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Ok, well...at least wheater or not it's true it keeps people discussing

Personally i think the Supports will remain Supports minus Darui. And kages and Swordsmen will be in, and still then i can only think of 78 characters that are most likely in the game.
yeah,

the image of the seven blue slots corresponds to (from left to right):

2 Leaf Village
1 Clouds village
2 Rocks Village
2 Mist Village

That's fit with kages bodyguards...

Last edited by yokito85; 01-25-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #8363
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
obito and kid kakawshi
Could be... altough i dont think so.

I think even Anko and Shizune have a better chance to be in.
(Don't forget Obito is already 3 times in my list making a 4th would mean there is more Obito as there is Naruto )
Old 01-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #8364
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
yeah,

the image of the seven blue slots corresponds to (from left to right):

2 Leaf Village
1 Clouds village
2 Rocks Village
2 Mist Village
So that pretty much "confirms" they are the remaining bodyguards.

Still im pretty sure considering the "tons of Supports" and the fact Generations already had 15 that more supports will be added.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #8365
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it would be nice if they added more easter egg type things instead of the secret factor thing kinda like when karin ougis/ awakens against sasuke it changes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #8366
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@shadow of Kabuto ANYBODY can be playable. Just look at Karin. They can make a Moveset based off their swords and throw in some water style

The last could I think of are Kitsuchi and maybe Anko? Pakura and Gari?
I am well aware of this. I never said they couldn't be playable, only that CC2 would decide their fate haha.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #8367
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Still im pretty sure considering the "tons of Supports" and the fact Generations already had 15 that more supports will be added.
The ton part can be a exageration but it does make me worry but there is literally no spot for them from what we saw

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #8368
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

If those seven are the bodyguards, are Kurenai, Anko, and Shizune playable? Or were they just cast out of the game entirely?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #8369
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YouTube:
new support feature?
Old 01-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #8370
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

surely they would have another storm game after this if they change the series they would have to start from scratch again

Old 01-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #8371
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
YouTube:
new support feature?
What exactly are we looking at here? I didn't really notice anything :/

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #8372
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
The ton part can be a exageration but it does make me worry but there is literally no spot for them from what we saw
It could indeed be exagerated, which would s*ck But the rest of the article is pretty much "correct" so i can't imagine this would be just exageration.

And like i said, Generations already had 15, so i cant imagine they will cut down on this considering there are so many more side characters nowdays.

But indeed the Select screen doesn't seem like it was ment to fit any more characters. That worry's me as well. Yet having only 7 Supports is just plain weird.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #8373
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
What exactly are we looking at here? I didn't really notice anything :/
He's talking abut the yellow charge thing that was confirmed months ago

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #8374
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

When they said "ton" of support characters they could have meant all the characters can be supports. Because technically all characters are support characters too

Old 01-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #8375
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
If those seven are the bodyguards, are Kurenai, Anko, and Shizune playable? Or were they just cast out of the game entirely?
I think they were removed but if they are in then I will be shocked and very happy. I would forget most things cus it would just be a great suprise.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #8376
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wouldnt take the word "ton" he used so seriously Vampiro.

im convinced the support characters are:

1)Fu
2)Torune
3)Cee
4)Akatsuchi
5)Kurosuchi
6)Ao
7)Chojuro

though i am intrested what that nice and shiny slot is for whether it be for DLC or something else

Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #8377
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
When they said "ton" of support characters they could have meant all the characters can be supports. Because technically all characters are support characters too
very good insight Agree 100%
Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #8378
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Im sure Kurenai is either out entirely or she remains as a Support. The other 2 will hopefully remain as Supports or be playable. My personal guess is they will be out.

I would love them to be in. But if the 7 bodyguards are already in, i can't imagine they would put the already existing Anko/Shizune as DLC.

Damn we need some answers regarding the # of Supports.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #8379
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I think they were removed but if they are in then I will be shocked and very happy. I would forget most things cus it would just be a great suprise.
I did notice after looking at the two character select pics in the updates thread, there was a space between Asuma and Gaara with a leaf symbol. Maybe Kurenai will fit there? That row had Kakashi, Yamato, Guy, and Asuma, who were all teachers.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #8380
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Why you guys hating on the 7 ninja swordsman, they would be bad ass playable characters. They deserve playable spots more than any other fodder you guys are naming and I for one would not complain if they are in the game.

Kushimaru is one my fav's, with his sewing needle sword, his combo's would look badass.

Jinpachi is also pretty unique with his exploding sword, he would be fun to use.

I like Jinin a lot as well, he looks like a carpenter the way he smashes his hammer thing into his sword.

Ameyuri would probably be the most unique one cuz her swords use lightning, you can't go wrong with her moveset since she has so many possibilites.

And I know some people who desperately want mangestsu, I want him to, he could just be a taijutsu version of suigetsu. with loads of water based combos and projectiles.

Fuguki is obviously the worst one and I can understand why some people won't want him unless he has Sahmehada but still, I would prefer the whole set.
Well lets see the swordsmen are NOTHING but hype apart from 1-2.
All we have seen from them is a 1-2 episodes of them gaining the upperhand in a fight and then getting their asses kicked by Kakashi, Guy etc..

characters like Kurotsuchi, Kitsuchi, Pakura(Maybe?), Omoi etc. and other "fodder" deserve to be in more than the swordsmen because they have actually been seen in action for more then 1 episode
Of course this is my opinion so don't take it to heart
Closed Thread