Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #8321
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Crytek wouldin't make a Naruto "fighting" game if they had rights to it

CC2 does the "best" job at that so IDK why people are complaining now when this game is adding characters that "everyone" asked for. But just because some of the old characters aren't updated it sucks now?

Nearly every fighting game never updates old characters significantly. Those changes occur over time with each games subsequent release, not from on e game to another.
i judge a game as a whole not only on certain aspects they have added a lot of useless crap content

the new characters and story mode are fine as are the stages for the most part.

but it can only go so far to out way the alarming amount of blunders they have done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #8322
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
you are giving things for granted..
How?? That makes no sense

Last edited by Mikahel; 01-25-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #8323
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Everybody has their own opinions on who is worthy of taking a character slot, but in the end CC2 decides who's in and who's out.
But it's pretty obvious that 2 of the swords man don't realy deserve to be playable. One especially. I mean even if he did get sharkskin that would be 3 people with it wich make me worry that they won't be creative with this guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #8324
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i judge a game as a whole not only on certain aspects they have added a lot of useless crap content

but it can only go so far to out way the alarming amount of blunders they have done
Those "blunders" as you call them are bonuses if your reffering to the DLC...........which you don't have to pay for.

If your talking about the gameplay changes then there is a ton of good stuff as well as the bad.

Bad: Ring out, Shorter combo's, etc...

Good: Advanced supports, Instant awakening * should have still had a cutscene though*, Ultimates on Awakenings, and awakening actions etc...

Old 01-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #8325
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
How?? That makes no sense
you're assuming that the edo kages and edo itachi-nagato will be in (as playables) because there is a scene in one of the trailer that only reflects a scene of the anime (the presentation of the edo army of Kabuto). Thats not enough justification.

In storm 2, we saw six paths of pain, but they weren't playable, and they have their models.. So 5 secs of a shadow of the feets of edokages and edoitachi and madara, won't make them playable.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #8326
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
you're assuming that the edo kages and edo itachi-nagato will be in (as playables) because there is a scene in one of the trailer that only reflects a scene of the anime (the presentation of the edo army of Kabuto). Thats not a enough justification.
They're importatant characters, of course they will be in. Everyone knows this.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #8327
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@Yokito: Its pretty obvious Itachi would be playable though. Now if he's updated or not is a mystery.

Nagato and the Edo Kage's are the only ones we can't just say are playable because they appeared in a cutscene.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #8328
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
But it's pretty obvious that 2 of the swords man don't realy deserve to be playable. One especially. I mean even if he did get sharkskin that would be 3 people with it wich make me worry that they won't be creative with this guy
I'm sure the play style would be different. There was a big difference of combos between Suigetsu and Zabuza, and I'm quite positive Bee will fight way different with Sharkskin compared to Kisame. It's up to CC2 if the swordsman are more than just support. Personally, I'd love them to be all playable, because to me, the more characters the merrier, regardless of importance to the story.

However, a lot of people think different than me, and like I said before, it's CC2's choice, whether we want them playable or not.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #8329
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post

useless crap content? Blunders?

i see none of these to be fair, if your referring to ONE Swimsuit costume for Tsunade than thats making things out to be worse than what they are who cares about a costume, whether you like it or not you have a choice to not use it. you also cant say the quality of the characters are affected with costumes -_-

Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #8330
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm very confident/positive about this game and I don't want to jump on the wagon of negativity or anything but I agree with most of you adding all 7 swordsmen is quite pathetic I've found that most of them are really just hype.

There are tons of characters that deserve to be in instead of the swordsmen most of which you have listed
Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #8331
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sure the play style would be different. There was a big difference of combos between Suigetsu and Zabuza, and I'm quite positive Bee will fight way different with Sharkskin compared to Kisame. It's up to CC2 if the swordsman are more than just support. Personally, I'd love them to be all playable, because to me, the more characters the merrier, regardless of importance to the story.

However, a lot of people think different than me, and like I said before, it's CC2's choice, whether we want them playable or not.
Yeah, I agree with you about having more characters is good regardless of how important.

But I want the more important characters to be confirmed first

I can't have this game without the Edo Kage's thats for sure.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #8332
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
@Yokito: Its pretty obvious Itachi would be playable though. Now if he's updated or not is a mystery.

Nagato and the Edo Kage's are the only ones we can't just say are playable because they appeared in a cutscene.
Kages, Itachi, etc will probably fully playable...

But what Yokito is saying is that it's only for sure once it's confirmed. and at this point it's not yet confirmed.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #8333
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope we get them. But this week a receive a bad information (from the namco bandai guy from spain) that makes me doubt they are in as playable. Anyway, I took that info with a grain of salt.

@Vampiro, agree with him. I'm saying, that we can dream... but we can't count with it until is confirmed

Last edited by yokito85; 01-25-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #8334
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I'm very confident/positive about this game and I don't want to jump on the wagon of negativity or anything but I agree with most of you adding all 7 swordsmen is quite pathetic I've found that most of them are really just hype.

There are tons of characters that deserve to be in instead of the swordsmen most of which you have listed
i just think everybody should be in and not have to choose over others. swordsmen are very cool and haventbern in other games along with tons of others.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #8335
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

There is a big difference than zabuza and suigetsu and that that he can turn into water a carry the sword pretty easily well zabuza is more clunky with it. Not realy a difference between this guy and kisame. Bee maybe tho

Old 01-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #8336
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:

Exactly and I will nuke the CC2 organization if Edo Itachi isn't in plan and simple.

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #8337
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I hope I'm wrong, and I hope we get them. But this week a receive a bad information (from the namco bandai guy from spain) that makes me doubt it. anyway, I took that info with a grain of salt.

@Vampiro, agree with him. I'm saying, that we can dream... but we can't count with it until is confirmed
and what info would that be?

there all a given to be playable i dont doubt it one bit.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #8338
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
There is a big difference than zabuza and suigetsu and that that he can turn into water a carry the sword pretty easily well zabuza is more clunky with it. Not realy a difference between this guy and kisame. Bee maybe tho
You have to look at general style as well though. Kisame appears to be a fish monster, thus he uses a lot of water within his slashes and shark style jutsu. Mangetsu on the other hand is more of a basic looking ninja. I'm positive his attacks will look much different and his jutsu won't be shark oriented if he is playable.

Since he is a water style user though, they could cop out and just give him Water Dragon Jutsu...

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #8339
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Those "blunders" as you call them are bonuses if your reffering to the DLC...........which you don't have to pay for.

If your talking about the gameplay changes then there is a ton of good stuff as well as the bad.

Bad: Ring out, Shorter combo's, etc...

Good: Advanced supports, Instant awakening * should have still had a cutscene though*, Ultimates on Awakenings, and awakening actions etc...
i'm going to see what the full game is like before coming to a conclusion

so we shall see

Old 01-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #8340
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with you about having more characters is good regardless of how important.

But I want the more important characters to be confirmed first

I can't have this game without the Edo Kage's thats for sure.
I bet 99% of all relevant characters fit within the 81 slots.
This is my list of who im expecting :

Spoiler:

1 Naruto
2 Naruto
3 Naruto
4 Sasuke
5 Sasuke
6 Sasuke
7 Sakura
8 Sai
9 Rock Lee
10 Neji
11 TenTen
12 Shikamaru
13 Choji
14 Ino
15 Kiba
16 Hinata
17 Shino
18 Gara
19 Kankuro
20 Temari
21 Kakashi
22 Gai
23 Asuma
24 Yamoto
25 Hashirama Senju
26 Tobirama Senju
27 Hiruzen Sarutobi
28 Minato Namikaze
29 Orochimaru
30 Jiraya
31 Tsunade
32 Zabuza
33 Haku
34 Itachi
35 Kisame
36 Sasori
37 Deidra
38 Hidan
39 Kakuzo
40 Konan
41 Pain
42 Kabuto
43 Snake Kabuto
44 Chiyo
45 Danzo
46 Kimmimaru
47 Killer Bee
48 Raikage
49 Mizukage
50 Tsuchikage
51 Karin
52 Suigetsu
53 Jugo
54 Darui
55 Funny Tobi
56 Masked Man (Orange Mask)
57 Masked Man (White mask)
58 Zetsu
59 Ginkaku
60 Kinkaku
61 Mifune
62 Hanzo
63 Fu
64 Utakata
65 Han
66 Roshi
67 Yagura
68 Yugito Nii
69 Second Mizukage
70 Third Raikage
71 Fourth Kazekage
72 Second Tsuchikage
73 Swordmen 1
74 Swordmen 2
75 Swordmen 3
76 Swordmen 4
77 Swordmen 5
78 Swordmen 6
79 Madara
80 ???
81 ???

As you can see, adding all those kages, swordsmen, Ginkaku/Kinkaku is still adding up to "only" 79 characters.

Note that i included 3 Naruto's and 3 Sasuke's (according to the shown character select screen) 3 Masked Man's, 2 Kabuto's, Ginkaku/Kinkaku as separate characters, Madara, zetsu, Hashirama, Tobirama all playable...

Zetsu could end up as Support, which means even a spot more to fill. Im pretty sure Swordsmen will be in

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Closed Thread