Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #8301
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

they had character art on there reveal on the scan they featured on.

doesnt mean there playable though, theres no room for them on the roster is there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #8302
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Cc2 realy irritating me when they do crap like maske someone who not realy important a whole character well others like kurotsuchi dad gets no attention.
Exactly and thats why I wish other companys had rights to Storm games at times like can you imagine Crytek owning Storm games and they knew their stuff about Naruto

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #8303
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Cc2 realy irritating me when they do crap like maske someone who not realy important a whole character well others like kurotsuchi dad gets no attention.
Well Kurotsuchi isn't really important a whole character either

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #8304
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Yes, but there are quite a lot of reasons why we won't have just 7 Supports.

1. Generations had 15, can't imagine Storm 3 will have only 7
Generation : 72 playable + 15 Support = 87
Storm 3 : 81 Playable + 7 Support = 88
This just seems SO wrong

2. Hands on interview stated "a ton" of Support characters. 7 isn't nearly "a ton"

3. The war has a lot of characters that deserve to be in without being fully playable. They cant just ignore those characters, that would be weird even for CC2

I bet we will have 7 at the start (the 7 remaining bodyguards from Generations) and after that 8 - 13 more through DLC)
That guy doesnt know what his talking about bro its common sense all the green slots are playable characters and the blue ones seems to be support of characters so when the guy said tons of supports he probebly meant those 7 blue slots.

I ng had 15 supports and this game 7 supports my guess is because people complained about having to many supports so who knows
Old 01-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #8305
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd rather have all the swordsman than kurotsuchi, zetsu, kushina etc.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #8306
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
I'm quite happy with the Tsunade swimsuit. I hated the Sakura one.

So far so good for me, EU have the better deal so far. 3 more costumes to go. I'll admit I did want the road to ninja costumes for Sasuke and hinata and especially Anbu Kakashi is what I wanted the most.

However we Europeans may still end up getting better costumes. We may get Anbu Itachi (I prefer Anbu Kakashi but still both equally good).

I'm hoping for Minato's movie 4 costume (The Lost Towers) since they are doing movie costumes now.

I must say as well in glad Naruto is going to have several different costumes, I'm tired of his ridiculous orange jump suit. The Samurai costume looks ace, Goku costume is good too. Can't wait to unlock Hokage Naruto as well.
Quote:
I'd rather have all the swordsman than kurotsuchi, zetsu, kushina etc.
Idc bout other two but id way rather have zetsu
Old 01-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #8307
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Idc bout other two but id way rather have zetsu
I don't think they will ever make zetsu a playable character
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #8308
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think we receive sowrdmen playable, I pray so, because otherwise we could lose:

-old kages
-edo itachi and madara.

Anyway, a person from Bandai Spain told me that the 19th February demo is at the time being only for japan.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #8309
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the truly important characters are added. sometimes its a matter of perspective on what characters are important but i think CC2 have done a great job with the roster i have no complaints especially knowing what characters will be on the way.

the Swordsman are Fodder. theres only a few that are actually good, Ringo & Mangetsu. the rest are pretty pathetic to me and arent worth adding to the roster.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #8310
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Exactly and thats why I wish other companys had rights to Storm games at times like can you imagine Crytek owning Storm games and they knew their stuff about Naruto
Crytek wouldin't make a Naruto "fighting" game if they had rights to it

CC2 does the "best" job at that so IDK why people are complaining now when this game is adding characters that "everyone" asked for. But just because some of the old characters aren't updated it sucks now?

Nearly every fighting game never updates old characters significantly. Those changes occur over time with each games subsequent release, not from on e game to another.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #8311
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Crytek wouldin't make a Naruto "fighting" game if they had rights to it

CC2 does the "best" job at that so IDK why people are complaining now when this game is adding characters that "everyone" asked for. But just because some of the old characters aren't updated it sucks now?

Nearly every fighting game never updates old characters significantly. Those changes occur over time with each games subsequent release, not from on e game to another.

I never said it sucks now but the gameplay ''If'' Crytek were to own Storm would be crazy.

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #8312
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
I don't think we receive sowrdmen playable, I pray so, because otherwise we could lose:

-old kages
-edo itachi and madara.

Anyway, a person from Bandai Spain told me that the 19th February demo is at the time being only for japan.
we've already seen the old kage's in the tobi trailer and we know edo itachi and madara are gonna be in the game. Why would they get sacrificed.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #8313
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
we've already seen the old kage's in the tobi trailer and we know edo itachi and madara are gonna be in the game. Why would they get sacrificed.
you are giving things for granted..
Old 01-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #8314
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Kibanaru said Kurotsuchi's DAD, Akatsuchi. He's a general on Kakashi and Darui's level of strength... he's pretty important. Dat sandwich jutsu

Old 01-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #8315
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Also, who was added to the game that doesin't deserve to be playable again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Kibanaru said Kurotsuchi's DAD, Akatsuchi. He's a general on Kakashi and Darui's level of strength... he's pretty important. Dat sandwich jutsu
Its Kitsuchi

Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #8316
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I said her dad dude. And yes he is he is a leader and actually did alot

Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #8317
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
swimsuit sakura and sakura and all forms of sakura

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #8318
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
I think we will receive Karin lol.. That answer your question, in my opinion.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #8319
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Everybody has their own opinions on who is worthy of taking a character slot, but in the end CC2 decides who's in and who's out.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #8320
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post

-old kages
-edo itachi and madara.

Im pretty sure swordsmen are playable.
If Swordsmen, Madara, Ginkaku/Kinkaku, Kages are all playable it would fit perfectly around 80 - 83 Characters.

If those swordsmen aren't playable there are 6 more spots to fill while most characters that deserve to be playable are already in.
Closed Thread