Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #261
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can you beat the Ultimate Gym Leader to Get The Aqua Badege?

(OH. I Thought you jumped to another platform. And regardless, you're probably right. Mirror coat is x2 on Tentacruel anyway. Just edit your post where both of us faint)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #262
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Spoiler:
idk how you could counter at such a close range... i think both of our pokemon would be dead anyhow at this close range. This may turn into a mirror coat spam.

"How petty a copycat. "-Julius said as corsola was caught in the huge blast of POWER

"Return, Corsola You were Fantastic. "-Julius said as he saw the foe's pokemon faint as well

Spoiler:
agreed
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #263
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
idk how you could counter at such a close range... i think both of our pokemon would be dead anyhow at this close range. This may turn into a mirror coat spam.

"How petty a copycat. "-Julius said as corsola was caught in the huge blast of POWER

"Return, Corsola You were Fantastic. "-Julius said as he saw the foe's pokemon faint as well

"Haha we're each out one. And so far this is MUCH more fast paced than our last battle." Pool returned his pokemon with joy. He has had a taste of the thrill of battle but wanted more. "Let's go, Braviary." Pool let out his monstrous eagle pokemon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #264
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Spoiler:
you keep forgetting stealth rock silly-head

*Suddenly as soon as Braviary was summoned rocks flew into the air and SMASHED BRAVIARY!!!!*

"Since braviary is a flying type and weak to rock type moves it takes 25%damage automatically"-Julius explained "That's a hunk of HP wouldn't you agree?"

"Kabutops take the stage!"-Julius announced "Let's not waste any time. Rain dance Go!"

*Kabutops did an excellent flowing dance and the sky turned grey as it started to rain! Kabutops was surronded in a blue outline aura due to SWIFT SWIM*

"Don't blink"-Julius advised as Kabutops used Rock slide
*Kabutops and its moves were a lot faster now*

"Follow up with an ice beam"-Julius said as Kaubtops fired a fast freezing beam of ice at the foe
Old 01-25-2013, 01:35 AM   #265
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ok, Peace. Here ish my team :3
Raichu

Moveset: Hidden Power (Grass), Thunder, Extremespeed, Electro Ball
Ability: Static
Personality: Hasty Nature.
Enjoys battling and likes to do things quickly. Has always been at Ashley's side and will do anything for her. When he and Ashley work together their teamwork is unstopable. He is her most used pokemon.
Data: Has an unmatchable Speed stat. His Attack is also very high.

Ludicolo

Moveset: Thunder Punch, Rain Dance, Dive, Seed Bomb
Ability: Rain Dish
Personality: Jolly Nature.
A very happy pokemon, he never fails to make Ashley smile. He loves to dance, and is very charismatic in battle.
Data: Has very high Sp. Def. Due to his jolly nature, his speed is good as well. He also has high HP.

Metagross

Moveset: Protect, Psychic, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash.
Ability: Clear Body
Personality: Hardy Nature
Metagross is the hardiest of all of Ashley's pokemon. He can take lots of hits and still get back onto his feet. He is also super smart and is capable of pulling off lots of calculated moves in battle.
Data: Has high Defense and Attack. His Sp. Def is also higher than normal.

Mismagius

Moveset: Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Magic Coat
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Mild Nature
Is probably the most shy and quiet of Ashley's pokemon. When Mismagius is in battle she can be hard to beat, due to her ability to completely make herself disappear. She can also create illusions and therefor likes to play pranks.
Data: Very high Special Attack stat. Speed and Sp. Def are also impressive

Haxorus

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Brick Break
Ability: Rivalry
Personality: Adamant Nature
Is the fiercest of all Ashley's pokemon. He holds nothing back in battle. He got so powerful from endless training with Ashley. He absolutely loves to battle.
Data: Superior attack stat. Defense and Speed are also great.

Lickilicky

Moveset: Protect, Thunderbolt, Power Whip, Muddy Water
Ability: Own Tempo
Personality: Relaxed Nature
Lickilicky may not be the smartest of Ashley's pokemon, but he is durable in battle. He likes to eat a lot, and is very friendly towards Ashley. He likes to lick everyone.
Data: Has extraordinary HP. Sp. Def and Defense stats are good as well.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-10-2013 at 02:30 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 AM   #266
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ight I will post my team later today
Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 AM   #267
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hurry ^^
May the best trainer be victorious!
I look forward to this. I have a feeling this will be the funnest battle Iv had in a while. =D

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-25-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #268
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol looks whos rushing who.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:20 AM   #269
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Swampert- Caught as my first pokemon who saved me from drowining! Most trusted , loved, and used pokemon!
Personality:Calm
Ability: Torrent
MOves
-Mirror Coat
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power

Lapras-One his his most beautiful pokemon and his fav way to travel
Ability:Water Abosrb
Personality:Quiet
-FUture Sight
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-surf

Crawdaunt-the harshest and fiercest of my pokemon! It was not treated righ as a pokemon! I saved it from Team Aqua and it still does not forgive Humans for what it has done! I am trying to show it the errors of our ways! But it is a joy ... and a scare to watch it in battle!
Personality:Lonely
Ability:Hyper Cutter
-sludge bomb
-icebeam
-Dark Pulse
-Brick Break

Sesitoad
Ability:Swift Swim
Personality:Modest
-Focus Blast
-Hyper Voice
-Water Pulse
-Earth Power.

Tentacruel
Ability:Liquid Ooze
Personality: Quiet
-Toxic Spikes
-Mirror Coat
-venoshock
-icebeam

Poliwrath
Ability:Water Absorb
Personality:Brave
-Mind Reader
-Submisssion
-Psychic
-Focus Blast

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-25-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #270
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry. ^^'
Im rushing, I know.
You're using Swampert? I loved your description of him. Mudkip is one of my favs.
You should put the little sprites beside them. Sprites are awesome.
And I would be really grateful if you could gimme a description of the gym.

But anyway, I guess I'll go ahead and start.

-----------------------------------------
Ashley arrived at Namion's aquatic gym, seeking a challenge with the world's allegedly most powerful water-type master. She had trained long and hard for this, and she felt like she was finally ready.
Once she was inside, she walked over to where the gym leader Julius stood awaiting their match. "Hello. My name is Ashley. I'm here for a battle against you. I heard that you are the strongest of all the water-type trainers, and I would be honored to go up against you. I do believe that water type pokemon are the most versatile of all the different types, and so I have practised every day with my pokemon to prepare them for this. May the best of us be victorious!" Ashley declared.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-25-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #271
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
you keep forgetting stealth rock silly-head

*Suddenly as soon as Braviary was summoned rocks flew into the air and SMASHED BRAVIARY!!!!*

"Since braviary is a flying type and weak to rock type moves it takes 25%damage automatically"-Julius explained "That's a hunk of HP wouldn't you agree?"

"Kabutops take the stage!"-Julius announced "Let's not waste any time. Rain dance Go!"

*Kabutops did an excellent flowing dance and the sky turned grey as it started to rain! Kabutops was surronded in a blue outline aura due to SWIFT SWIM*

"Don't blink"-Julius advised as Kabutops used Rock slide
*Kabutops and its moves were a lot faster now*

"Follow up with an ice beam"-Julius said as Kaubtops fired a fast freezing beam of ice at the foe
Braviary noticed the rocks above it's head easily and swiftly dodged, showing off it's gracefulness. It used heatwave to melt the ice beam into plain water. "Nice job Braviary. Now hit it with Superpower" Pool commanded to his pokemon. It swooped down at Kabutops and aimed to shove it right off the edge with the super effective move. Kabutops has nowhere to run from this attack considering it is on one of the tall pillars.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #272
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Braviary noticed the rocks above it's head easily and swiftly dodged, showing off it's gracefulness.
I call BS You can not dodge an enrty move. It has not been done in anime nor Game nor manga! Plus it already happened when it was summoned.
It used heatwave to melt the ice beam into plain water. "Nice job Braviary. Now hit it with Superpower" Pool commanded to his pokemon. It swooped down at Kabutops and aimed to shove it right off the edge with the super effective move. Kabutops has nowhere to run from this attack considering it is on one of the tall pillars.
ready

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-25-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #273
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's called Rock Slide, noob. That's what I dodged.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #274
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Braviary noticed the rocks above it's head easily and swiftly dodged, showing off it's gracefulness. It used heatwave to melt the ice beam into plain water. "Nice job Braviary. Now hit it with Superpower" Pool commanded to his pokemon. It swooped down at Kabutops and aimed to shove it right off the edge with the super effective move. Kabutops has nowhere to run from this attack considering it is on one of the tall pillars.
Spoiler:
I thought you meant Stealth Rock MY B lol

(Wow he countered everything perfectly... but he underestimated our speed!)-Julius thought

*As the foe charged down. Kabutos was surronded in water! (AQUA JET). Kabutops time it just right and then blasted towards the foe. At the last second Kabutops moved out of the way with the speed advantage then used a close ranged icebeam on the foe. Kabutops then landed on the platform on the water*

(Due to Aqua Jet and The Swift Swim Ability ... Kabutops should be faster)
Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #275
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
-----------------------------------------
Ashley arrived at Namion's(lol who/where?) aquatic gym, seeking a challenge with the world's allegedly most powerful water-type master. She had trained long and hard for this, and she felt like she was finally ready.
Once she was inside, she walked over to where the gym leader Julios stood awaiting their match. "Hello. My name is Ashley. I'm here for a battle against you. I heard that you are the strongest of all the water-type trainers, and I would be honored to go up against you. I do believe that water type pokemon are the most versatile of all the different types, and so I have practised every day with my pokemon to prepare them for this. May the best of us be victorious!" Ashley declared.
"Oh shucks Ashely your making me blush. I am far from the greastest. My Uncle Wallace holds the position... for now that is. But flattery will not get you the win. Anywho welcome to my gym. My Grandfather Juan will be the judge of this battle."-Julius stated

"Good luck. "-Julius said as he snapped his fingers then Tentacruel jumped out of the water floating above a platform
Old 01-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #276
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Oh shucks Ashely your making me blush. I am far from the greastest. My Uncle Wallace holds the position... for now that is. But flattery will not get you the win. Anywho welcome to my gym. My Grandfather Juan will be the judge of this battle."-Julius stated

"Good luck. "-Julius said as he snapped his fingers then Tentacruel jumped out of the water floating above a platform

(lol who/where?)
Its not my fault. In your description of where your gym is located it says "Namion's City aquatic gym." So I didnt know if it was Namion City's aquatic gym, or Namion's City's aquatic gym or what. So I just decided to say Namion's aquatic gym. That's appropriate, grammar-wise. So :P

Anyway...

------------------------------------
Julius seemed quite proud of himself, despite his modesty, and Ashley smiled. "Good luck" Julius told her, snapping his fingers. Ashley saw a Tentacruel rise out of the water above a platform, and so Ashley called out her first pokemon.

"Go, Mismagius!" A purple pokemon that slightly resembled a witch appeared. "Mismagius, use Magic Coat." Ashley told Mismagius. Ashley was very aware that Julius's Tentacruel was capable of using Mirror Coat and Toxic Spikes. It was an effective way to defeat an opponent. But with Mismagius on the field, Ashley knew she would be able to prevent those moves from working. She felt that Julius wouldnt be foolish enough to try to use those cheap tricks against her. Mismagius did as told, coating herself with a peculiar aura. "Now, Mismagius, use Energy Ball!" "Mismagius..." she replied. Ashley knew that this move wasnt super effective on a Tentacruel, but it was sufficient enough. Mismagius formed a ball of green coloured energy, and launched it at Julius's Tentacruel, and Ashley wondered how Julius would respond.
--------------------------------------

And Peace, if you DO use those moves on me, I want you to know that I am prepared to efficiently counter them without spamming.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-26-2013 at 04:16 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #277
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol ok your right
--------------------------------

"Ahhh Magic coat huh? Looks like I will have to do this a little differently. Are ya ready?"-Julius asked as Tentacreul stood there

*Tentacruel took the Energy ball full on as it came towards it*

"Now Mirror Coat"-Julius yelled

*Tentacruel sent the energy ball right back at the foe before it made contact.*

"Now Icebeam"-Julius said
*Tentacreul fired a frezzing beam towards the foe*
Old 01-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #278
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Tentacruel used Mirror Coat, and deflected Mismagius's Energy Ball back towards her. It struck, but then suddenly, the image of Mismagius disappeared. It had been an illusion. "Mismagius is a ghost type. She can create illusions and is also capable of making herself disappear. Once the battle began, Mismagius was able to create an illusion of herself and make her real body disappear. You cant attack what you cant see. And you also cant hit an illusion!" Ashley explained to Julius. "Now, Mismagius, use Thunderbolt! Make sure it hits the water, too!" Ashley told Mismagius. Her pokemon then used Thunderbolt, sending a jolt of electricity at Tentacruel, making sure to hit the water as well. With the water electrified, there would be nowhere for Tentacruel to escape.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-26-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 AM   #279
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*I guess I heard Mismagius's voice to cause an illusion)-Julius thought

"Intercept with Icebeam! Protect the water"-Julius commanded
*Tentacreul shot a freezing beam of ice to counter the electric blast canceling the two out into shiny cooling glitter*

(awww how beautiful...... WAIT!!!)-Julius thought as he came up with an idea!

"Not only am I am tough trainer but I am not to shabby in pokemon contests as well! Prepared to be amazed! As we show you PURPLE SNOW!"-Julius cheered

*Tentacreul spun at a rapid rate while using icebeam in every direction up in the air. Tentacreul then created globs of poision and fired them at the chuncks of ice. The attacks clash and purplish snow fell down around the battlefield! The purple snow fell like it was never ending*

(Now sense it)-Julius thought

*Tentacreul focused and saw an outline in the snow. There was no illusion about it! The snow helped prove where the foe TRUELY was. And tentacruel was more in tune and ready so the illusion would not work twice*

"Now ice beam then follow up with Venochock at the foe"-Julius commanded
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #280
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Julius prevented Ashley's Mismagius from using Thunderbolt on the water by freezing it with Ice Beam, creating a beautiful scene as the Thunderbolt and Ice Beam attacks hit. Impressive. But that's what I would expect from a gym leader. Ashley thought. Then, Julius did something rather unexpected. He created purple snow by using Ice Beam and combining it with poison, revealing Mismagius's location. Luckily Mismagius had Magic Coat to prevent being poisoned. Julius then commanded Tentacruel to use another Ice Beam at Mismagius, followed by Venoshock. "Give em' an Energy Ball!" Ashley instructed Mismagius. Mismagius used Energy Ball to counter Tentacruel's Ice Beam, and the two attacks exploded. Tentacruel then used Venoshock. It struck Mismagius, but due to Mismagius's resistance to Poison type attacks, it did little damage.
"Now, Mismagius use Shadow Ball directly at Tentacruel! And if it tries to deflect it again with Mirror Coat, dodge and use Thunderbolt before it has time to counter!" Ashley told her Mismagius.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-26-2013 at 10:11 AM.