Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #1521
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
@PrinceofPeace

Sagittarius already awesomely debunked your points so there's no need for me to bother. Also I was under the impression that according to everyone, shipping is not something to be taken seriously. So I joked more this time to keep myself from doing so.
my main/best/fav points you countered with jokes. thats the only reason i was a lil salty

However I can see you are getting offended(?) and into personal attacks again lol. You might want to step away from the computer for a bit :P.
Been a LONG NITE
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #1522
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Hinata could have lied but did not. Why would she. There does not need to be a reason nor opportunity but she does not do it cuz she is not mean. Everyone has the opportuinty to lie. Yeah Hinata called Naruto a PROUD failure. IF Sakura really cared and knew and believed in Naruto she would have known that lying was NOT the way to go. SHe did not need to say she loved him. In the end it was abour Saskue for Sakura cuz she went on to kill him solo to "save" Saskue. The lie was not ALL for Naruto. It was for herself and Saskue as well. Sakrua did not want to feel the pain of guilt.

it is better for HInata to be helpful recently than Sakura who is not helpful recently.
HInata could not do anything about Saskue. She is not connected and or know Saskue well enough to help Naruto with that pain

in chp. 615

Sakura stopped Saskue in CS1 becasue she loved him. Thanks to Sakura he came to his senses.
Afterall Saskue was enraged when he saw Sakura hurt

that was a while. Oh well subject dropped

well she did not help naruto and she could not get the people away from him by herself so she did not do much... oh well subject dropped

True.

how did you come up with that excuse?? Sakura was not in earshot of Team 10 or Kankuro. The rest thought negative thoughts. And the others did not say it loudly. Sakura doubted Naruto and was unsure for him so she loooked to kakashi for reassurance

Like you said Naruto cheered for hinata cuz he did not like how Neji talked to Hinata. Also Naruto could relate to hinata. It was as if Neji was talking to naruto. THe insults Neji said effected naruto. Naruto could nto stand for Neji's lives
R.I.P Neji-san

but she did not know how powerful that insect i.e Naruto was
That quote does not apply here because she did not know how much stronger he became while she had full knowledge on kiba
That quote means do not underestimate your weak foe but Hinata did not know how weak/strong he was.
Afterall Kiba was her teammate so it would be werid to cheer for him

were both correct

Yes

Naruto was inspired to fight after Kakashi said somthign after sakura slapped him

Naruto was ready to fight thought Hinat's slap then speech. He did not give up and kept on fighting and did not give into the dream world... MAJOR DIFFERENCE. A slap alone would not get Naruot as hyped as the spag + Speech

doing what? And this is a make-believe afterall so a fairy tale ending is more than possible

Kishi stated that if he had to choose that he would pick Hinata as a GF
. what good has he said about sakura... RECENTLY
explain yourself

YOUR MOVE SAG
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #1523
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

i think sasuke and sakura have only made narutos life more painfull then anyone else in the anime. when naruto gets with hinata he gonna be so happy. believe it! and forget those who cause him pain. mm (princeofpeace) its kinda old fighting with this narusaku fans that just cant see the reality behind naruhina happening. it feels obvious.(if any pairings will happen then yes, naruhina is very obvious to be the one to happen)
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #1524
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Kananda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sand Village
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 4
Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Sakura does not deserve Naruto. This whole time she loves Sasuke more after all he's done and thinks she can just declare her fake love for Naruto in the Summit Arc. Naruto will always be second choice to her so I would hate it for them to end up together. Naruto and Sasuke should just die and at the end you see Sakura visiting their graves next to each other and she will kill herself.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #1525
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

hahaha. idk i dont think anyone should die. but am sure it would be both hinata and sakura who would visit there graves. for different reasons.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #1526
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

ATTENTION ALL NH FANS n NS FANS

I just had the BEST experience proving/schooling a NS supporter

CHECK IT
Spoiler:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever
I mean, don't say that I gave up like you know. I don't give up.
for the time being you gave it cuz you left

I mean, 'you don't know me' BY calling me desperate and saying that I gave up.
can we stick to the NH vs NS plz

This is the OFFICIAL translation of what Sai said,

"...That she can't leave Sasuke to continue progressing towards evil." "It's because she loves him that she wants to save Sasuke from the path of darkness..." "Even if the only way to do that is to kill the person she loves by her own hands." "That is what she has resigned herself to..." "For having fallen in love with him."

Having fallen is past tense, if you don't know.

Listen up and take your seat cuz English class is in session

it is also current tense
I have fallen in love with you

"ed" is past tense
"en" is short for "ing" the act of doing

Ex: I am eating
I am eaten

its slang kinda

If it was past tense he would have said I fell for you or I used to have fallen for you or I used to be in love with you

Look at this link
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._tense_of_fell

and ESPECIALLY this link

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._tense_of_fall

Class Dismissed

PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #1527
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Hinata could have lied but did not. Why would she. There does not need to be a reason nor opportunity but she does not do it cuz she is not mean.
What could Hinata lie about? I asked if Hinata ever had a reason to lie. She hasn't. Sakura -wrongly- believed lying would help Naruto. You really can't compare Sakura lying and Hinata not doing so when Hinata hasn't been in a situation where she thought lying was an option.
A person who lies is not necessarily mean. Sakura did not do it to be mean and lying is some people's way of protecting. Not the ideal way... point is, lying is not in itself mean. Only the intent.

Yeah Hinata called Naruto a PROUD failure.
Thought you meant she called him a failure in the current war. Reread the sentence and I get it now.

IF Sakura really cared and knew and believed in Naruto she would have known that lying was NOT the way to go.
You can't actually say what Sakura would truly do if she really cared for Naruto. The manga states outright Sakura is caring towards Naruto, believing in him and wanting to lift a burden she placed on him. She choose to lie in order to do that. It's not the way to go, but it's part of her character to make that stupid decision.

SHe did not need to say she loved him.
That was unnecessary, yes. Which makes some wonder if there was a hidden reason or just a distraction.

In the end it was abour Saskue for Sakura cuz she went on to kill him solo to "save" Saskue. The lie was not ALL for Naruto. It was for herself and Saskue as well. Sakrua did not want to feel the pain of guilt.
But the lie was partly for Naruto? Because that's all I was saying.

it is better for HInata to be helpful recently than Sakura who is not helpful recently.
HInata could not do anything about Saskue. She is not connected and or know Saskue well enough to help Naruto with that pain
Doesn't matter. You stated Hinata felt helpless with the Sasuke issue. She doesn't. She's never thought of Naruto's pain in dealing with Sasuke. Her opinion of it remains unknown.

in chp. 615
Oh, you mean her standing there like a gaping fish?
Obito taunts Naruto about his claim that none of his friends would die, Sakura and everyone are shocked to discover the death of Neji. That's why Sakura didn't help Naruto out of his funk. She was stupefied.
And how did Hinata help? By reminding Naruto of what Neji had said previously. It was the effective moment for Hinata to help. Not Sakura.

Sakura stopped Saskue in CS1 becasue she loved him. Thanks to Sakura he came to his senses.
Afterall Saskue was enraged when he saw Sakura hurt
Thought you meant Sasuke stopped out of love. Moments like that gave SasuSaku a good chance. Part two killed them.

that was a while. Oh well subject dropped
No it wasn't. Alrighty.

well she did not help naruto and she could not get the people away from him by herself so she did not do much... oh well subject dropped
So in short, you were just being biased and sprouting crap? Not a failure on her part, point made. Thank you.

True.
About being fast enough Hinata was healed or you being biased?

how did you come up with that excuse?? Sakura was not in earshot of Team 10 or Kankuro.
Shikamaru knew Kiba would "win". Ino looks scornful. Choji is munching chips, a way to show his "yeah, knew Naruto would loose". Gaara and Kankuro are unimpressed. Sakura does not need to hear any of them. Facial expressions and body language tell all.
The rest thought negative thoughts. And the others did not say it loudly. Sakura doubted Naruto and was unsure for him so she loooked to kakashi for reassurance
Her expression was of disapproval.

Like you said Naruto cheered for hinata cuz he did not like how Neji talked to Hinata. Also Naruto could relate to hinata.
It was as if Neji was talking to naruto. THe insults Neji said effected naruto. Naruto could nto stand for Neji's lives
So you're saying that if this wasn't the case Naruto would have not encouraged Hinata to fight?
R.I.P Neji-san
*Bows in respect*

but she did not know how powerful that insect i.e Naruto was
She doesn't need to. Again, Shino's advice of caution. The seemingly weak can pull out tricks.

That quote does not apply here because she did not know how much stronger he became while she had full knowledge on kiba
Yeah it does apply. Are you saying that whenever Kiba goes against other enemies Hinata has to assume he'd win simply because she has no knowledge of his opponent? That's a strange thought. The fact that she didn't know how strong Naruto became is a good reason as any to not presume.
That quote means do not underestimate your weak foe but Hinata did not know how weak/strong he was.
To underestimate means to regard someone as less capable than they really are. You don't actually need to know if they're weak or strong. That's unwise. Just that if the opponent looks weak you don't assume he is.
Afterall Kiba was her teammate so it would be werid to cheer for him
She cheered for Naruto. Not openly, but she did. She also didn't cheer for Kiba once despite stating Kiba would get mad if she didn't support him as a team mate.

were both correct
Yes.

Yes
Naruto was inspired to fight after Kakashi said somthign after sakura slapped him
Can I have the chapter?

Naruto was ready to fight thought Hinat's slap then speech. He did not give up and kept on fighting and did not give into the dream world... MAJOR DIFFERENCE. A slap alone would not get Naruot as hyped as the spag + Speech
Yeah, so the part where Naruto appreciates Hinata's slap more. Where is it?
Naruto didn't give up because Hinata slapped him and repeated Neji's words to remind him he wasn't alone. He looked ready to give up and take Obito's offer.


doing what? And this is a make-believe afterall so a fairy tale ending is more than possible
"That's how I see it."
"
Sounds like "fairytale" and "reality" to me."
You're missing the part where I say NaruHina and NaruSaku being "fairytale" and "reality" based is just my interpretation. The type of story and the possible ending doesn't matter.

Kishi stated that if he had to choose that he would pick Hinata as a GF
In an interview? I've read some of them. If someone happens to link them or I need it for reference. Otherwise I don't bother. And Kishimoto stating he'd picked Hinata doesn't mean he likes her better. He might think she's more suited.
. what good has he said about sakura... RECENTLY
I tend to skim though his interviews.

explain yourself
With?

YOUR MOVE SAG
I'm amused at my nickname. Considering the meaning of "sag" means to droop.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #1528
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Sakura lied
Hinata did not
1pt for Hinata

Lying is NEVER the way to go. Naruto said he would bring him back and Sakura did not have enough faith in him to let him do his thang! And lifting the burden was not the main goal as we discussed

Sakura said I love you to distract and calm down Naruto so that he would flee from trouble and protect himself so he could be with Sakura..... who truthfully did not want to be with him

A lie is a lie... surpised her pants are not on fire

true its unknown we will leave it at that

Yes Hinata helped with the speech/slap. It is not just because it was the right moment but HInata had teh RIGHT WORDS as well which not everyone can do. Neji died last chap. As a medic she should be trained to pay attention to task and help out a friend or at least heal somebody for crying out loud! Sakura barelly knew Neji.

That's your opion cuz sakura still loves him

Yes it is cuz I agree with your last statment

I am saying I agree. This does not really support any pairing side so lets drop it

both.


what so now Sakura is a master of emotions and can see that far?!?! Garra, Kankuro, and CHoji always have that look. Shikamaru usually has a drag face look and Ino well Sakura does not really like ino but even so that is just one person. You are assuming sakura took their words/facial experssion into consideration
LETS JUST STICK WITH THE FACTS
Sakura had a sour face
then
she looked at Kakashi for a reassuring smile
then
Sakura smiled

you dont know that. even if that was true she should have forgotten about the haters. If she did not like the faces she did not need to look at kakashi she could have just cheered

So hinata is supposed to remeber shino's quotes and take every word of his to heart now

Spoiler:
You kinda pulled those last 2 responses out of your butt huh? No offense but you are assuming


But we have knowledge on a bug... its a bug it can't do much. She did not have knoweldge on Naruto

EXACTLY!! SHe loves Naruto soo much that she risked the displeasure of her teammates


chp. 260 pg 2
-Sakura slaps Naruto and Naruto looks at her
*Kakashi says to get ready and Naruto gets ready

Sakura's slap did nothing

agreed


I am saying a fairy tale couple will go well with a fairy tale book

yes to be naruto's mate

On how Naruto's feelings for Sakura increased

Oh I did not mean it like that Sag
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #1529
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sakura lied
As a desperate attempt to set right something wrong.
Hinata did not
She's never had to.

1pt for Hinata
-1pt for Hinata

Lying is NEVER the way to go. Naruto said he would bring him back and Sakura did not have enough faith in him to let him do his thang! And lifting the burden was not the main goal as we discussed
How did Sakura have no faith? Because she lied and tried to kill Sasuke? It wasn't about lack of faith. It was about lessening a burden. Didn't you say lifting the burden was part of the goal?

Sakura said I love you to distract and calm down Naruto so that he would flee from trouble and protect himself so he could be with Sakura..... who truthfully did not want to be with him
Right...

A lie is a lie... surpised her pants are not on fire
...
That...didn't rhyme. But way to skim around my statement.

true its unknown we will leave it at that
Fine.

Yes Hinata helped with the speech/slap. It is not just because it was the right moment but HInata had teh RIGHT WORDS as well which not everyone can do.
The manga had Hinata do it as it was the right moment based on the previous chapter. Neji had risked his life to save Hinata and Naruto. Would have been odd to have anyone else who hadn't been present to slap Naruto and give a speech.
Neji died last chap. As a medic she should be trained to pay attention to task and help out a friend or at least heal somebody for crying out loud!
What do you think she was doing when Neji was dying?
Sakura barelly knew Neji.
And? She knew him enough. He was a comrade.

That's your opion cuz sakura still loves him
So apparently Sakura loving him is the big chance for SasuSaku? Well, damn. If that's all then no wonder people think the end result is SasuSaku/NaruHina. Never mind the lack of returned love from the company in question.

Yes it is cuz I agree with your last statment
OK

I am saying I agree. This does not really support any pairing side so lets drop it
Right.

both.
Ah. So if you're biased against Sakura I ought to not take your replies seriously?

what so now Sakura is a master of emotions and can see that far?!?!
You seriously couldn't "hear" the "sound" of contempt as Naruto was "knocked out"? No need to be a master of emotions. Naruto the loser was expected to lose.
Garra, Kankuro, and CHoji always have that look.
Choji kept his bored expression because he thought Kiba > Naruto.
Shikamaru usually has a drag face look and Ino well Sakura does not really like ino but even so that is just one person.
Shikamaru has a drag look there because "I knew it..."Before he just looked bored. Sakura know Choji, Shikmaru, Ino, etc to know they'd think Naruto was still the old loser. Naruto getting "downed" would have created an air of doubt among the battlefield.
You are assuming sakura took their words/facial experssion into consideration
And you assume she was worried?
LETS JUST STICK WITH THE FACTS
Sakura had a sour face
then
she looked at Kakashi for a reassuring smile
then
Sakura smiled
So you assumes she was looking for reassurance? Because my supposed idea that she was looking disproving is so farfetched, I guess?

you dont know that. even if that was true she should have forgotten about the haters. If she did not like the faces she did not need to look at kakashi she could have just cheered
You find the silliest reasons to diss Sakura. Cheering or look of disapproval, either is accepting to show one's hate for bad treatment of a friend.

So hinata is supposed to remeber shino's quotes and take every word of his to heart now
It's the basic rule of life. Being a Shinobi she ought to take it to heart. And the Shino thing was a joke, but serious at the same time. Shino's so cautious he must have said that quote hundreds of times.

Spoiler:
You kinda pulled those last 2 responses out of your butt huh? No offense but you are assuming
Haha. How so?


But we have knowledge on a bug... its a bug it can't do much. She did not have knoweldge on Naruto
It's a figure of speech. It doesn't matter if the bug truthfully can do nothing. Just that you don't assume it's tiny size is an indicator of its threat. But actually...there's millions of species of bugs. You don't have knowledge of them all. Moving on.
Again, she does not need knowledge.

EXACTLY!! SHe loves Naruto soo much that she risked the displeasure of her teammates
That's supposed to be a good thing?

chp. 260 pg 2
So he glances at Sakura in wonderment. In-which Kakashi is quick to jump into action against Itachi before Sakura or Naruto can say/do anything else, snapping Naruto back to attention. Got it.

Sakura's slap did nothing
It woke him up...
But again. No proof of Naruto appreciating Hinata's slap more.

I am saying a fairy tale couple will go well with a fairy tale book
Indeed.

yes to be naruto's mate
I wonder where this was stated.

On how Naruto's feelings for Sakura increased
Why would I need to explain that?

Oh I did not mean it like that Sag
No, no. It amused me in a good way.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #1530
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

this is how i see it. sometimes peoples feelings change. so this could be the outcome.

naruto: naruto begings to fall in love with hinata, and both get togethere.(naruxhina)

sakura: sakura begins to fall for naruto and they get togethere.(narusaku)

narutos emotions aint carved in stone yet. they can change at anytime.

or we could get and ultra spin off and end with sasuxhina right?
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #1531
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Sakura lied. That's that. Hinata did not. Anybody could lie at anytime but Hinata is to good for that. Plus by lying she did think Naruto would bring Saskue back.

If Sakura had faith in Naruto she would have trusted him that he would bring Saskue back. By killing him Sakura shows that she lost her faith. She should have just apologized to Naruto instead of killing off Saskue
what did I skim around??

And kishi gave that beautiful moment for Hinata. Overall it did a lot of good for NH.
Neji died for NH R.I.P Neji

sakura should have healed somebody or helped out naruto... anything is better than what sakura did. also Sakura ws not doing anything and noticed Neji's death not only once.. BUT TWICE
1st-chp 615 pg 5 (she ackwoledges Neji's death)
2nd-chp 615 pg 9 (she looks at a NH moment while the others are fighting. SO it raises the question... what is sakura doing? What is she looking it? And why is she doing it at a time like this????)
Neji, Lee, TenTen, GUy,Shino,Shikamaru,Choji,Hisashi, were all closer to Neji than Sakura yet they did not look back twice so she OBVIOUSLy did not loook at them again for Neji

As long as somebody loves someone else there is still hope/possiblity in that relationship

NO. Just take the factual ones seriously

so that does not mean she knew everyone else thought
You are ASSUMING that Sakura decipered their experssion. SHe barely knows them
They could have been talking about something else. Maybe they were tired. This is not a vaild statmenet
Let's just stick with the facts:After Naruto was hit sakura frowned then looked to a smiling Kakashi and then she smiled

I am not asssuming you are. Why else would sakura frown then look to a smiling kakashi then sakura would smile???? Sakura showed no signs or abilities that she could hear or read the emotions of others. Besides your reason what is another?? I am just stating the facts. The point is Sakura frowned which showed doubt/uncertainty

It is VERY unlikey. Almost absurd/impossible. She was on the other side of the arena. She could not hear them that far away. The others did not talk loudly. Even if she did hear them why would she look to kakashi if she believed in Naruto? If she believed in him she would have cheered for naruto before she looked at kakashi.

so i guess you do not have a reason

no matter even if you are right cuz Sakura doubted him too even though sakura had more knowledge of naruto

love>>friendship
Come to think of it Sakura did the same thing with Saskue. In part 1 she put Naruto down and put saskue on a pedestal. And in Part 2 she risked her friendship with naruto to go kill Saskue

ok sakura got his attention but Kakashi got him to fight.... not really an NS moment but a N+S+K (aka old team 7 moment)

Its more than the slap its what happened AFTER the slap. Hinata inspired him all by himself. What Sakura did was lame. It was like someone waking up another in class lol

in the townbookstore (need a link?)

cuz i believe differently

your move sag
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #1532
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sakura lied. That's that. Hinata did not. Anybody could lie at anytime but Hinata is to good for that. Plus by lying she did think Naruto would bring Saskue back.
Say how bad you think her manipulative lying was, and while I agree with you on that part, I know that it isn't a minus from NaruSaku because the guy in question doesn't have any ill towards that lie. He understands why she did it.
Hinata hasn't lied because she's a good girl. She hasn't lied because she has yet come across a reason to. Had she have come across such a reason, but was entirely truthful then I'd agree with you. But she hasn't.

If Sakura had faith in Naruto she would have trusted him that he would bring Saskue back.
No, she would not. Know why? Because Kishimoto, the mangaka, wrote her as a girl who'd make such questionable choices. And anyway, Sakura didn't do it because of lack of trust. As certain as she was Naruto could bring back Sasuke it still pained him and she didn't want Naruto to feel such a heavy weight on his shoulders.

what did I skim around??
I can't remember which part I was quoting when I said that.

And kishi gave that beautiful moment for Hinata. Overall it did a lot of good for NH.
A lot of good, huh?
Neji died for NH R.I.P Neji
That sucks. To be the sacrifice for a pairing to happen. But I thought he died for his freedom and peace.

sakura should have healed somebody or helped out naruto... anything is better than what sakura did. also Sakura ws not doing anything and noticed Neji's death not only once.. BUT TWICE
While you're gripping about Sakura not doing anything you might wanna notice that everyone else wasn't doing much at the time either. Also, who knows how much chakra Sakura has used up healing other injured parties.
1st-chp 615 pg 5 (she ackwoledges Neji's death)
2nd-chp 615 pg 9 (she looks at a NH moment while the others are fighting.
I didn't see others fighting. I did see others watching the NH moment with her, though.
SO it raises the question... what is sakura doing? What is she looking it? And why is she doing it at a time like this????)
Sakura's staring wordlessly at a NH moment. Just like everyone else.
Neji, Lee, TenTen, GUy,Shino,Shikamaru,Choji,Hisashi, were all closer to Neji than Sakura yet they did not look back twice so she OBVIOUSLy did not loook at them again for Neji
I don't understand this part.

As long as somebody loves someone else there is still hope/possiblity in that relationship
I guess. Sure. But again, Sakura's unhappy expression brings doubt to that relationship.

NO. Just take the factual ones seriously
I intend to.
so that does not mean she knew everyone else thought
You are ASSUMING that Sakura deciphered their experssion. SHe barely knows them
Her team mate boasts back at Kiba about "ending it with one punch" and then ends up beaten in one move. Can't say I disagree with myself in assuming Sakura interpreted their expression as negative. What other expression would they have had to some loud-mouthed brat acting tough only to end up getting his arse kicked in one hit? Certainly not an expression of admiration and respect.
Also, Sakura's disapproval would have been aimed at her classmates. Rather than the unknown Gaara, Kankuro, etc. She knows how lame almost everyone thought Naruto to be.
They could have been talking about something else. Maybe they were tired. This is not a vaild statmenet
For reasons I explained above I think it's valid for her to assume they were talking about the fight.
What else could the possibly be talking about?
Let's just stick with the facts:After Naruto was hit sakura frowned then looked to a smiling Kakashi and then she smiled
A frown is an expression of disapproval, displeasure or concentration. So, you unintentionally admitted I was right about Sakura's expression.


I am not asssuming you are. Why else would sakura frown then look to a smiling kakashi then sakura would smile???? Sakura showed no signs or abilities that she could hear or read the emotions of others. Besides your reason what is another?? I am just stating the facts. The point is Sakura frowned which showed doubt/uncertainty
Answered above. A frown does not show doubt. It shows displeasure or anger.

It is VERY unlikey. Almost absurd/impossible. She was on the other side of the arena. She could not hear them that far away. The others did not talk loudly. Even if she did hear them why would she look to kakashi if she believed in Naruto? If she believed in him she would have cheered for naruto before she looked at kakashi.
Again, I answered the possibility before. But I'll say it again. Sakura knows how lame Naruto was in the Academy. Ignoring the judgement of participants she didn't know, it would be understandable to assume she'd think her fellow classmates would be thinking/saying "Damn, that loser Naruto hasn't changed".
And Sakura did cheer for Naruto. Back when the match was starting. And funny you should say how Hinata didn't know how strong or weak Naruto was. Sakura didn't know of Kiba's growth and still yelled for Naruto to beat Kiba.

so i guess you do not have a reason
Sorry? It's hard to know what you mean when you don't quote. If you wouldn't mind quoting occasionally.

no matter even if you are right cuz Sakura doubted him too even though sakura had more knowledge of naruto
If you say Sakura doubted Naruto "too" in a way that you're admitting Hinata doubted Naruto as well then that's all I need for my point.
And again -repeating myself- knowledge isn't needed to at least considered someone has grown over the cause of not seeing them for a long time. Did Hinata assume Naruto didn't aim to improve? Bit strange coming from a girl who could relate to being seen as weak and wanting to achieve.


love>>friendship
Tell that to Naruto.
Come to think of it Sakura did the same thing with Saskue. In part 1 she put Naruto down and put saskue on a pedestal. And in Part 2 she risked her friendship with naruto to go kill Saskue
Uh-huh...

ok sakura got his attention but Kakashi got him to fight.... not really an NS moment but a N+S+K (aka old team 7 moment)
It could count as an NS + Team 7 moment. I dunno... The tiniest moments seem to count as a shipping moment, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Its more than the slap its what happened AFTER the slap. Hinata inspired him all by himself. What Sakura did was lame. It was like someone waking up another in class lol
Oh dear. But while Hinata's slap was better your claim of Naruto appreciating it more is incorrect. XD Haha!
in the townbookstore (need a link?)
Please.

cuz i believe differently
So I should explain something because you believe differently? You wanted me to explain how Naruto's feelings for Sakura increased, correct?
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #1533
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

IIRC Naruto has not said he has forgiven her. Sakura did not even realize that naruto was in pain this whole time so until Naruto tells sakura she forgives her then it does not matter. Plus Sakura did not believe in naruto to bring saskue back. That's that

So the fact that she fails makes it okay??? Everybody makes mistakes. Sakura has no exuces. You and I both know that she could have done it differently

that as well

THere you go assuming again. As far as we know she has only healed Kakashi. And after everyone got a good look at neji the next thing we know we see them back to fighting... besdies Team Guy which is excusable.

they were not seen for the rest of the chp but the next chp they fight.

she should be doing somehitng instead of gazing. Everyone is amazed at NH moments

sakura is the lest closet to Neji out of the list I mentioned above. Yet the list kept on fighting. There was no neeed for Sakura to look twice.

as far as we know she still loves him. We can not assum by just an expression

the possiblity is you assuming. WE can not confirm it. SO by facts Kakashi reasured her confidence

idk how to quote blocks and pieces.... maybe you can stop quoting please so I can fully quote you????

yes Hinata doubted him in CHunnin exams.... but soo did Sakura.

I did and he said thats why he likes HInata

it was not a moment.. just a get ready thing. Its what teammates do

it was AFTER the slap. The slps were equal. But I am talking about what the gals said AFTER the slap

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125012

yes

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-24-2013 at 07:17 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #1534
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin
 
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Hidden Leaf Village
Posts: 1,086
Rep Power: 9
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Well, I already posted this in the Debate Central thread, but to save myself the trouble of repeating myself/rewriting, Imma just copy and paste here. Enjoy. If you've already read it/don't feel like reading it, you can just ignore this post.
Spoiler:
I’ve made posts about this before, but it’s been a long time and my reasons and evidence have grown, so I guess I’ll do another one. Warning: it’s long.

As a huge fan of NaruHina, I'll admit, I used to have my doubts that NaruHina could actually happen, due to the way that Hinata stuttered/blushed/fainted every time she talked to Naruto. No matter how much I wanted the pairing to happen, I knew that she was never going to get Naruto's attention if she kept doing that. I wasn't sure if she would be emotionally strong enough to handle the baggage that Naruto, as the Child of Prophecy, hero of the Leaf Village, and Nine-Tails' Jinchūriki, would inevitably have. However, ever since the Pain arc, I've been convinced that she does have what it takes to be with Naruto, and her chapters in the Fourth Shinobi World War arc have only cemented that belief.

So why NaruHina and not NaruSaku for me? After all, if Hinata has what it takes to be with Naruto, so does Sakura, right? Well, she doesn't have the number-one most important thing of all: love for Naruto. Now, some people could debate as to whether she's starting to have feelings for him or not, but it's been shown that she still loves Sasuke. (She does think about him, not Naruto, when the fodder ninja who gave her a love letter mentions the guy she loves.) Personal opinion? I don't think she should. I think her continued love for him is completely stupid, and even though I want Naruto to be with Hinata, I think Sakura should love Naruto instead of Sasuke by now after all Naruto's done for her and all Sasuke's done to her. But I just don't think Sakura is in love with Naruto. I think she does love him platonically—she’s known him for a long time, she clearly cares about him, and he's almost certainly her best friend—but in order for that love to go from friend love to romantic love, there has to be attraction there, and Sakura has shown no signs at all of romantic attraction or anything more than a friendly care and concern for Naruto. I can relate—I have a guy who's one of my best friends who has feelings for me that I don't return; I care about him a lot as a person and I love him as a close friend, but I'm not attracted to him, even though many people mistake my close-friend-feelings for him for romantic feelings.


Then, people say that Sakura may not love Naruto now, but that her feelings for him will change and that, by the end, he will still love her, and she will then love him back. Well, in that case, why couldn’t Naruto’s feelings be the ones that change, and that by the end, Hinata will still love him, and he will then love HER back? Well, some would assume that, because Sakura’s female, her feelings will be the ones that change in the end, while Naruto, as a male, will keep the same feelings the whole time. That stereotype is totally dumb because it’s wrong, like, half the time. I can promise that my feelings for my friend won’t change; I’m simply never going to see him in a romantic way, and in the end, his feelings will change and he will move on to someone else. People also assume that, because Naruto is the main character, his feelings will always stay the same. Classic example of a male main character whose feelings did change? Harry Potter. Harry had a girl who had feelings for him throughout the series since her introduction—Ginny Weasley—but he didn’t return those feelings for the first more-than-half of the series. In fact, three books showed Harry’s growing feelings for someone else—Cho Chang—versus only two books that showed Harry’s growing feelings for Ginny. And yet, whom did Harry end up with in the end? That’s right: Ginny, whom he initially did not have feelings for at all. Ginny, like Hinata, was an important character, but not the female lead; also, like Hinata, she was initially very shy, could barely talk around her crush, and blushed every time they were in the same room together, but later became much more confident, both in herself and when she was near the guy she loved. Again like Hinata, she had a crush on the male main character that later blossomed into love, and, though Ginny did date other guys, her feelings for Harry never wavered, just like Hinata’s feelings for Naruto have not wavered. The “Naruto’s the main character” argument is not a good one.

So why do I love NaruHina? Well, I could say that it’s for many of the “typical” reasons—she’s always loved him, she deserves him, he deserves her—and it would be true. But it’s about more than just that. It’s about the effect that they have on each other. Naruto’s effect on Hinata is more obvious; no one has affected Hinata like Naruto has. Moreover, Naruto has been a much greater impact on Hinata’s life than on Sakura’s. Sure, he made the promise to Sakura to bring Sasuke back, and sure, she greatly appreciated that. But Naruto wasn’t just doing that for her; as he’s said himself, he genuinely wants to bring Sasuke back to the village for more reasons than just that promise. And Naruto’s resolve and strength did inspire Sakura and increase her desire to become stronger, yes, but you could say the same for many other characters, including Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, and many, many others. However, Hinata’s very personality was changed because of her inspiration from Naruto; he ultimately saved her from a very long, weak, pitiful existence. She even said that she used to always cry and give up before she met Naruto, but that his inspiration was the primary source of her strength and her will to get stronger. While Sakura had other people who impacted her more than Naruto did (like Ino and, through her desire to win his heart, Sasuke), Naruto was the center of Hinata’s motivation, the core to her strength, and this is reiterated by the fact that her ninja way is the same as his.

Of course, most fans, regardless of which pairing they support, acknowledge Naruto’s effect on Hinata. But what many people do underestimate is the positive effect that Hinata has also had on Naruto. As far as Sakura goes: she has, of course, healed Naruto’s wounds and physically assisted him throughout the series, but really, what has she done for him emotionally? When has she been his emotional rock, who gave him confidence when he needed it and prevented him from giving in or falling into despair? I can only think of one occasion: when, after the first time they failed to bring Sasuke back in Part II, she told him not to cry, that crying wouldn’t bring Sasuke back, and that they’d succeed next time (while, btw, Sai and Yamato were also encouraging him). There may be more that I can’t think of right now; however, there aren’t many. However, Hinata has been there in some of Naruto’s greatest times of need. During the darkest time in his life (at the academy as a child), Hinata was the only one who did not make fun of him (while everyone else, including Sakura, did). True, she didn’t stand up for him, but no one did, and at least she didn’t make his life worse, unlike all of the other students. In Part I, during one of the few times that Naruto ever openly doubted himself, he was actually comfortable enough with Hinata to share doubts that he never even shared with his own team, and, despite her extreme nervousness around him, she was able to say enough to restore his confidence. In Part II, she’s only gotten better; in the Pain arc, she was the only one who came to his rescue, doing so just when Naruto was starting to doubt himself due to Pain’s words. Hinata’s confession and subsequent apparent death ultimately saved Naruto’s life; otherwise, Pain would have taken him away and he probably would have been killed. People say that Naruto would have reacted that same way if Pain had hurt any other of his friends, and you know what? I agree. I’m not trying to say that Naruto’s reaction proved that he loves her. But none of his other friends DID interfere—Hinata was the one who did. Why? Because, like I said, she’s there for him in his times of need. And it was here that she was finally able to talk to Naruto without blushing or stammering, and it was here that I became convinced that she has a real shot with Naruto. And now, at the current point in the story, I’m more convinced than ever. Naruto once again began to doubt himself when his friend was killed on the battlefield, and could have given in to Obito. However, Hinata, despite her own despair (since her cousin and friend died protecting her and Naruto), was able to pull herself together and, once again, tell Naruto exactly what he needed to hear to regain his confidence and restore his will to fight, again without stammering or blushing. Just like before, anyone else could have been the one to help him, but again, it was Hinata, because again, Hinata was there for him in his time of need. In fact, Naruto even noted in 615 that she has always been by his side. She also helped him in today’s chapter when his arm was in bad shape. It could have been anyone—it could have been a freaking medical ninja—but again, it was her.

Now, I know this does not a pairing make. Right now, neither pairing works, because Sakura has not been proven to love Naruto, and Naruto has not been proven to love Hinata. The love has to be mutual for the relationship to work, and whichever character does have a change of heart will dictate the pairing that actually does happen. But many fans complain that NaruHina fans aren’t logical, so I’m presenting my logical argument about why Naruto and Hinata would be a good match for each other and why their relationship would work.

Sorry for the insane length of my post. As I’ve said before, pairings are not up to us, and I’m cool with that; I just get exasperated when people try to say that NaruHina doesn’t make sense. As I’ve done my best to show here, it does.
__________________
"I never go back on my word. That's my nindo: my ninja way!"
Proud college student livin' life.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #1535
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125012

^Kishi says he would pick Hinata as a girlfriend
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #1536
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin
 
narusaku_kibahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 179
Rep Power: 5
narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

@Sagittarius and Lari you guys really rock and i really love your posts.
@NaruHina fans
you guys alway drag SasuSaku to make your pairing canon.
Can you guys give 5 reason why you pairing is canon without dragging SasuSaku?
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #1537
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin
 
narusaku_kibahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 179
Rep Power: 5
narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125012

^Kishi says he would pick Hinata as a girlfriend
In 1 interview Kishi said he like Anko, so what new about it?
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:06 PM   #1538
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiKisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: hanging out with my best friend Itachi ^_^
Posts: 8,863
Rep Power: 0
ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

We've already given plenty of good reasons about stuff I on more then one thread I see no reason to give any more.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #1539
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin
 
narusaku_kibahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 179
Rep Power: 5
narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

you guys alway drag SasuSaku or Sakura in your reasons
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #1540
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiKisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: hanging out with my best friend Itachi ^_^
Posts: 8,863
Rep Power: 0
ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Most of those reasons are facts thats why we do it. Though as we also keep saying it doesn't matter what either of us say cause its not for us to decide on what paring happens in the end even right now no paring is 100% certain until we see it happen.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.