Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #1
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default The location is...

Uchiha section?
Orochimaru's ex lab?

Definetely some place in Konoha and I presume it's the Uchiha part of the village.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #2
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The location is ...

Actually, I disagree, I think they are somewhere in the land of whirlpools! It would certainly be a twist and fit the destroyed village look we saw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^no it is the abandoned Uchiha village ...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #4
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

yea it might be oro old hideout lab he about to implant the 1th's genes in sasuke.
pedosnake's joke of the week-

Oro-"OK SASUKE IM GOING TO NEED U TO REMOVE ALL UR CLOTHES AND LAY ON UR STOMACH AND RELAX...."
sasuke-" U SURE THIS THE ONLY PLACE U CAN INSERT DNA"
oro-"WITH OTHER SUBJECTS I'VE TRIED ORALLY BUT THEY JUST GAGGED IT ALL BACK UP"

Last edited by slyfoxx; 01-23-2013 at 07:06 AM.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

They were in Konoha last chapter, how could they be in Uzushiogakure now? lol
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
They were in Konoha last chapter, how could they be in Uzushiogakure now? lol
Who is to say how close or far it was? I mean my assumption would be that the two villages were fairly close, and add some of that PnJ to it, there ya go

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

abandoned Uchiha area in konoha

Wait. How is the area not destroyed by pain

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
abandoned Uchiha area in konoha

Wait. How is the area not destroyed by pain
It seems destroyed to me.
Also, Sauske said: ''Is this the place?!''
Seems like he's surprised.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

but pain made a huge crater
How is it not totally obliterated

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

The Uchiha village was a little more outwards than most of the other clans who were closer to the village ... That's probably why Daph

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but pain made a huge crater
How is it not totally obliterated
Wasn't Uchiha ghetto on the very edge of the village because they were discriminated.
And Pain didn't ''delete'' Konoha. Even when Naruto fought Pain and shizz the others were stalking from Ruins.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well, from Pain's almighty push, it looked pretty clear that the ENTIRE village was gone. One big crater was all that stood. Plothole maybe? Unless they aren't going to the Uchiha hideout.

I was thinking they might be going to Nekobaa
Old 01-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Hawks
Freshmen Academy Student

Hawks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Actually, I disagree, I think they are somewhere in the land of whirlpools! It would certainly be a twist and fit the destroyed village look we saw.
Orochimaru said he was taking Sasuke to a place that he knew well, so it couldn't be the land of whirlpools. The Uchiha shrine makes the most sense, since Sasuke grew up there.
Hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

everything inside the village walls was destroyed

i asked earlier in a thread a while back, what about the graves. there should probably be dead bodies lying around as well since everything was unearthed

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #15
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
everything inside the village walls was destroyed

i asked earlier in a thread a while back, what about the graves. there should probably be dead bodies lying around as well since everything was unearthed
Possibly.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #16
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I'm gonna go with plothole

I had something witty to say,but I was called to go do something. I will remember it at the worst possible moment.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Uchiha Shrine.

That's the only place he knows
Quote:
well

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oro's S&M snake club.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:07 AM   #19
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Who is to say how close or far it was? I mean my assumption would be that the two villages were fairly close, and add some of that PnJ to it, there ya go
A good thought, but it's kind of stupid that Konoha villagers have never passed through that village even though they always travel.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:33 AM   #20
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Orochimaru said he was taking Sasuke to a place that he knew well, so it couldn't be the land of whirlpools. The Uchiha shrine makes the most sense, since Sasuke grew up there.
Close or no, it was still another country away and there's no evidence that any of the Konoha 11 spent really any time there, or even anyone from Konoha once the village was destroyed in one of the wars.

They have to be somewhere on the outskirts of Konoha right? Maybe outside the walls, or somewhere inside near the walls. But don't you think security would have been beefed up enough for them to be detected if they were inside? It's not like nay of them would have experience with new security measures since they haven't been there since before the village was destroyed. (I'm not saying that anyone in Konoha could actually stop them from doing whatever, just detect them)
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote