Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #81
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Super Heroes Rp

Ebon inspected the room and started to wonder.

"I wonder when someone from the company will enter..." He said quietly. It wasn't like they'd all be kept here forever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #82
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

5 senses. Touch. Taste. Sight. Smell. Hearing.

I walked up to Dixon and pulled his mouth down. I put one hand over his nose, and a finger on his tongue. I then murmured random words in his ear, sending bolts of pain, bitterness, blindness, stink, and a loud sound of an explosion.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #83
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ebon's eyes set on a man who just entered but then heard something like an explosion mixed with a whoopee cushion behind him. He turned to see the man that had just demonstrated his power and the bodyguard... Who didn't look too good.

"Wow, nice work."

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #84
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

(You're not supposed to hear the explosion, only he does.)

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #85
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dixon's eyes glazed over.

"Hmmm..." Clarence said, waiting for something to happen. Dixon's eyes then came back to normal.

"What just happened?" Clarence asked. He kind of threw it out there, not sure whether Dixon or Daniel would explain.

Dixon spoke up, "My whole body just cringed almost. It hurt, I saw things, I heard things. It was nasty, so after about a second, I just locked down"

"Interesting." Clarence thought. He then looked at Daniel. "So is it moving stuff around internally or senses...or what?"

The answer to life is Nutella

RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #86
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Heh, so boss, what is you first plan? Ned me to do anything?" Max asked him with his hands on the back of his head.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #87
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"Heh, so boss, what is you first plan? Ned me to do anything?" Max asked him with his hands on the back of his head.
"Yeah, we're going back to the jail for supers in Utah. Well, I'm going back." Jeremiah said. He then lifted up Max's shirt and looked at his belly button. "And it looks like you're going for the first time."

"We're gonna get taken there, kill this Ebon kid, then get out. We might kill 1 or 2 other supers while we are there."

Jeremiah pulled up to a building, got out and motioned for Max to follow.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #88
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Max then got out and followed him.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #89
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ohkey.)

"It could only be manipulating the senses." Ebon said as his glasses turned white, making his eyes unseeable. "Seeing things, hearing things, and other things of the like, they're all caused by this. Of course, these senses are also controlled by the brain, which runs all bodily functions. His power could be more devastating then this demonstration." Ebon finished deduction.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #90
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
Name: Ace
Power: "Soul manipulation" I have become what you might call grim reaper. I can take the souls from living things and use the natural energy they give off to fight.
Personality: Surprisingly cheerful and nice to people despite his appearance and job as a grim reaper.
Appearance: A normal tall and normal weight for a 17 year old. Think of that, but slightly smaller. I am about the size of a 16 or a tall 15 year old. I have light blonde hair and a dark robe. The robe is covered In symmetrical patterns. I have light blue eyes with a skull as the pupil of my eye. I also have a pattern of darkness that grew it seems from my right side. It is like multiple lines spreading across my face. But it stops within a few good inches from my mouth or nose.

The reapers:
The reapers are what you might think. They are a group of beings who take souls from the earth to the underworld. Not all souls need transport. Some of them are enlightened enough to bring themselves to the underworld. Usually, you have to go through a special transformation to have the ability I have. But you can tell why an exception was made due to the fact I already have the power. As a reaper you also get a magic Robe made of darkness. It is harder than steel, but as light as a normal robe. If you put the hood on, you can move twice as fast or teleport to the underworld to make your deliveries.

Ace sat in a diner alone eating his food, wondering what any other supers are doing. I was also wondering why nobody was coming after me lately.
"This is kind of boring."

I walk out of the diner and give a friendly thank you as i walk out the door. I pull the hood over my head and Start speeding around until i jump in the air with enough momentum to the point to where I jump on top of a building. I then Jump even further from building to building having fun, until I get out of the city to go practice some of my powers. I know almost nothing about any of the superhero stuff. I just know I have powers, and I am wanted dead.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #91
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

[QUOTE=loganace;6449570]
Spoiler:
Name: Ace
Power: "Soul manipulation" I have become what you might call grim reaper. I can take the souls from living things and use the natural energy they give off to fight.
Personality: Surprisingly cheerful and nice to people despite his appearance and job as a grim reaper.
Appearance: A normal tall and normal weight for a 17 year old. Think of that, but slightly smaller. I am about the size of a 16 or a tall 15 year old. I have light blonde hair and a dark robe. The robe is covered In symmetrical patterns. I have light blue eyes with a skull as the pupil of my eye. I also have a pattern of darkness that grew it seems from my right side. It is like multiple lines spreading across my face. But it stops within a few good inches from my mouth or nose.

The reapers:
The reapers are what you might think. They are a group of beings who take souls from the earth to the underworld. Not all souls need transport. Some of them are enlightened enough to bring themselves to the underworld. Usually, you have to go through a special transformation to have the ability I have. But you can tell why an exception was made due to the fact I already have the power. As a reaper you also get a magic Robe made of darkness. It is harder than steel, but as light as a normal robe. If you put the hood on, you can move twice as fast or teleport to the underworld to make your deliveries.

(Seems way to OP)
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #92
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(I cant take the out out of someone unless they are dead, So it is useless in a battle, and the usage of the energy isn't really all that powerful. The robe, if i use it, it will drain my energy as if i was running that fast as a normal human being. So while using it I get exhausted very quick. The magical darkness cloak protects me with a steel like barrier, but most of the superpowers wouldn't have much trouble with that in the first place. I cant go to the underworld without an extensive ritual. So basically my ability in a real fight is to enhance my scythe so can cut through most things. Not to Op compared to pretty much all of the other ones, it seems about even, You have fast regeneration. It seams about even. If radicus doesn't like the cloak's hardness, I will get rid of it.)
I also have wall of text powers

Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #93
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(You can only take the souls of the dead? My mistake I thought you could just grab it and then they "die".
Sorry if it seemed insulting)
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #94
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
(You can only take the souls of the dead? My mistake I thought you could just grab it and then they "die".
Sorry if it seemed insulting)
(No it's fine, I should have explained it better. XD )

Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #95
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

(Radicus should be the one checking it.)

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #96
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I know. I Wasn't gonna do anything other than my first thing until I get a full approval.)

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #97
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Spoiler:
Quote:

Nope. This is an RP about super heroes, not magic.
Also, use this site to find the description of your power.

Spoiler:
The reapers:

Once again, this isn't bleach or some magic RP, it is super heroes.

Also, next time, PM me your character.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #98
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(S0 light manipulation isn't magical, But yet manipulation over my soul is?)

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #99
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

(I think he means the thing about reapers. I have to agree with him on that stance.)

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #100
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I understand i pushed my luck with the reapers XD, But I just want him to inform me the criteria a power needs to meet.)

Spoiler: