Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #381
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: "The Lower Parts" Part: 2

The first one was more perverted and epic
I regret not moving it

What do you want to talk about Sage?
You're sig.....>.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #382
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Updated OP.

I like the name of this thread. So.

What perverted nonsense will it be today?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #383
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bout damn time

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #384
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
The first one was more perverted and epic
I regret not moving it

What do you want to talk about Sage?
You're sig.....>.>
We can talk about anything, and everything. We can go philosophy, to jumble mumble to what we had for breakfast.

Mhm, what about my sig?

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #385
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I had banana and oatmeal for breakfast

All your sigs....they're just so in your face with....parts

Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #386
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I had banana and oatmeal for breakfast

All your sigs....they're just so in your face with....parts
Nice. I had Eggs, sausage, rice, toast, orange juice and a cup of hot Coffee.

Really, you think so? I originally wasn't going to put that in my sig, but the one I was looking for I couldn't find, so I just threw that one in there.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #387
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's a big breakfast O.O

Really? Then I'm afraid to know what you were originally going to put in your sig

Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #388
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Is petrified as well*

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 01-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #389
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's a big breakfast O.O

Really? Then I'm afraid to know what you were originally going to put in your sig
I'm actually an unballanced eater. I eat a big breakfast around 10am. Yea, because I sleep allot then i'll usually fast allot until late at night and dig into whatever I can find or cook. My stomach works in weird ways.

It wasn't perverted. It was from the anime, just a different scene. But I couldn't find it, and somehow ran into that one.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #390
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm bored, so I will establish base here.

Hello everyone.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #391
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
I'm actually an unballanced eater. I eat a big breakfast around 10am. Yea, because I sleep allot then i'll usually fast allot until late at night and dig into whatever I can find or cook. My stomach works in weird ways.
As long as you listen to your belly, it's all good
Quote:
It wasn't perverted. It was from the anime, just a different scene. But I couldn't find it, and somehow ran into that one.
If you say so, oh perverted one
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I'm bored, so I will establish base here.

Hello everyone.
Howdy there partner

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #392
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No one replied. *Throws arms up in the air*

Do you have any perverted anime scenes regarding wrinkles?!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #393
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 04:10 AM   #394
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That was.... what is that

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #395
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's the Pre Calculus monster

Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #396
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Hmm, forgot about this place.

More perverted talk?

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #397
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This is extremely late, but hi WishfulFairie.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #398
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Hmm, forgot about this place.

More perverted talk?
Well Since the first one was locked and I forgot to move it...this thread is slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
This is extremely late, but hi WishfulFairie.
Hi leaf

Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #399
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well Since the first one was locked and I forgot to move it...this thread is slow

Hi leaf
omg I love this color.

I will steal that color when I am done with this one.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #400
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Go ahead child. Colors are for all

Quote: