Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Ventors

Story:
The Ventors are a group of kids who are against the government group called the Better Life Industry,and they refer to their workers as Vaps. The Vaps (and higher ranks called Vaimons-They have one power and assistants to generals) are always seen wearing white ninja masks and are extremely secretive. All the Ventor members have genetically altered parents,whom passed the traits onto their kids slightly.although all their parents were kidnapped and killed in the process by 'the Vaps'.now they're older and are taking on the world and the BLI as they face danger,adventure,and life!
(for their safety,the Ventor members can only refer to themselves as self-appointed names which can relate to their power,or just be plain awesome.also,you have a laser gun of any color you choose)

Ranks:

Vaps:Regular Henchmen with guns and a Sword(Anyone can control a Vap but only in a chasing,capturing,or escaping way)
Vaimon: These are BLI characters they have one power....I will make them as the story goes on...
Generals: I control these they all have two abilites and will be shown later also
Council 4: I also contol these 4 they are the higher then the Generals and Vaimon they all have special abilities also.
CEO: He is the Head of the Company he is the head of BLI he wants to turn the Ventors into soldiers and to stop recruiting for their Rebellion

* You guys can create more Characters as we Roleplay they can be friends of your character or you just wanna have another charrie but please dont make him over powered

Form for Ventor:
Name:
Laser Color:
Personality:
Appearance:

Mine:
Name: Toson(red) & Tason(blue)
Power: Toson- Crystal and Bone Manupulation:Can control/make crystal and Can use his bones as a Weapon.
Tason- Sand and Blood Manipulation: can make/control sand and use his own blood as a weapon
Laser Color: Blue and red
Personality:Toson- leader,kind,charming,and nice
Tason- his total opposite only nice when forced to
Appearance:
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:13 AM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Ventors

Name: Ace
Power: "Soul manipulation" I have become what you might call grim reaper. I can take the souls from living things and use the natural energy they give off to fight.
Laser Color: Black
Personality: Surprisingly cheerful and nice to people despite his appearance and job as a grim reaper.
Appearance: A normal tall and normal weight for a 17 year old. Think of that, but slightly smaller. I am about the size of a 16 or a tall 15 year old. I have light blonde hair and a dark robe. The robe is covered In symmetrical patterns. I have light blue eyes with a skull as the pupil of my eye. I also have a pattern of darkness that grew it seems from my right side. It is like multiple lines spreading across my face. But it stops within a few good inches from my mouth or nose.

The reapers:
The reapers are what you might think. They are a group of beings who take souls from the earth to the underworld. Not all souls need transport. Some of them are enlightened enough to bring themselves to the underworld. Usually, you have to go through a special transformation to have the ability I have. But you can tell why an exception was made due to the fact I already have the power. As a reaper you also get a magic Robe made of darkness. It is harder than steel, but as light as a normal robe. If you put the hood on, you can move twice as fast or teleport to the underworld to make your deliveries.

Name: Ashara
Power: Shadow phasing. Can go into one shadow and come out another in an instant. Can also become invisible from the shadows wrapping around them. Becoming invisible drains their energy and can only maintain for a short amount of time. She is a reaper, and technically has soul manipulation, but doesn't use it. She only uses it to take the souls out of bodies when traveling to the underworld. She is Ace's apprentice in the reaper's society.
Laser Color: Purple
Personality: You'll find out in the role play very early.
Appearance: She is normal height and weight for her age. She has long black hair and wields a katana instead of a normal reapers weapon, a scythe.

I am gonna make my first post because I want to bring this rp to life because it looks cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace Walks along the stench ridden streets of New York. It smelt like someone had cooked fish and died a week before garbage day. That honestly could have happened if you were here. With Ace, is His apprentice, Ashara. They continue to walk as they begin to talk to each other, trying to talk without moving their heads or using any odd gestures.
"We are being followed."
"You think I don't know that. I am the master of stealth."
"True. Should we take them, or run?"
"Run."

Ashara disapeers in the shadow of a building as Ace suddenly hears their followers behind him responding to Ashara's action. Ace then turns around, leaps over the guards and makes a run for it. Gun shots then echo New York.
"They were quick to start firing."
Ace starts running zig zag and takes a sharp turn, deciding this would be the best time to lose them. He Flings the hood over his head and Started running at unnatural speeds down New York. Right when he was about to take another turn and lose the vats, he gets shot in the leg.

Ashara suddenly appears, trapped in an energy sphere. A technition walks out from on the other side of the room the sphere is in.
"OHH look, we've caught one!" He walks closer as he examines Ashara.
"We've developed a new experimental technology that allows us to jam your shadow powers and Ace's soul manipulation powers. If used, you will be sent into this sphere of light. You can't shadow out of this, and even if you could shadow, you would be sent back here." The technition starts laughing hysterically as he walks away. Ashara would have thought it was stupid, but under these circumstances, she didn't care.

Ace hobbled on one leg for a bit. He put the shot leg on the ground, and it hurt, screaming pain. Ace decided he would be in more trouble if he didn't run, so he did. He sprinted until he was lost by the vats. He started to initiate the ritual to go to the underworld with his ring. BY the time he completed it, he was wondering why his robe didn't protect his leg. He was then sent to the reapers headquarters in the underworld. He talked to the fatesear. (The fatesear Can see anything and everything all the time.) He asked the fate seer where Ashara was.
"She is in a sphere of light, in the BLI hedquarters in New York. Not necessarily the largest base they have, but large enough."
Ace decided to talk to the other vectors as he left the underworld.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 01-24-2013 at 04:56 AM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote