Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Hinata VS Sakura
Hinata 28 77.78%
Sakura 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hinata VS Sakura

Hinata vs Sakura who do u think who win?
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Oh my god. This has been done so many times. Hinata always wins. Her close combat abilities are far superior and she has her airpalms for long distance to keep Sakura at bay.

By the way, this is in the wrong section. This should be in the Narutoverse section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

i didnt know lol im new
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It's alright. Next time you make a thread just check if it's already been posted, and put it in the right section too.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no she would not hinata gots her ultimate defence and insane skils for any distance fighting. 8 trigram 64 palms kos sakura for the 1,2,3.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hinata wins as always hands down
There has never been a time Sakura could beat hinata
Old 01-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

LOL TRUE THAT Hinata can block off sakura's charkra points and then all she has to do is 8 trigrams 64 palms on her and BAM hinata wins. I think hinata would have a good chance of beating sakura if sakura didnt get the first hit on hinata. but hinata is better that close combat then sakura is bc of her gental fists

Old 01-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hinata can use defensive chakra shields aswell. shes really good, and can use air attacks.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hinata closes off Sakura's pressure points, GG.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

guys Hinata CAN NOT USE 6 trigrams palm guard

IT WAS ONLY IN THE ANIME (which does not count)

So debate as if hinata could not do that...please

and she still wins without it
Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Same as above

Hinata's air palm is invisible. And if its NOT, it was fast enough to blitz Kisame. Either way It's a win-win for Hinata.

Sakura doesn't have any feats to keep her in a CqC match with Hinata. The slightest touches can mess her up.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

BMC PLEASE!!! Loook at this thread
Old 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'd hate to say it but Sakura wins. Really I know she's been useless lately and everyone hates her but she is the strongest female of her generation. Everyone who says Hinata wins are just saying that cause they are NaruHina fans or they hate Sakura. Training with Tsunade made her outrank a lot of people and she was even praised to be Tsunade's successor. It's just like saying Tsunade is the weakest kage because she hasn't fought in a while.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #14
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

She was praised to be her successor.. That's true. But she's nowhere near Tsunade's level. She's a very talented medic, but she won't be taking a hyuuga in Taijutsu.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
I'd hate to say it but Sakura wins. Really I know she's been useless lately and everyone hates her but she is the strongest female of her generation. Everyone who says Hinata wins are just saying that cause they are NaruHina fans or they hate Sakura. Training with Tsunade made her outrank a lot of people and she was even praised to be Tsunade's successor. It's just like saying Tsunade is the weakest kage because she hasn't fought in a while.
Shipping has nothing to do with it.
Sakura is not going to be able to beat Hinata with her close range attacks/taijutsu. And throwing paper bombs won't do much either.

Please tell me how Sakura wins this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I think Hinata wins with her gentle fist style fighting. She could stop sakura's flow of chakra.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
I'd hate to say it but Sakura wins.
TAKE IT BACK
Really I know she's been useless lately and everyone hates her but she is the strongest female of her generation.
Temari says HELLO! Here is a list of kunochi stronger than her
Spoiler:

-Temari
-Hinata
-TenTen
-Kutschi (grandaugher of Onoki)
e.t.c

Everyone who says Hinata wins are just saying that cause they are NaruHina fans or they hate Sakura.
.. well that AND because Sakura is a one trick pony who can only fight close range while Hinata can fight close/mid range. Plus Hinata has practiced the strongest form of leaf taijutsu
Training with Tsunade made her outrank a lot of people and she was even praised to be Tsunade's successor.
who did she outrank? At the rate Sakura's going she will be lucky to surpass Shizune
It's just like saying Tsunade is the weakest kage because she hasn't fought in a while.
no I like tsuande and she is the 2nd weakest Hokage (tobirama was the 1st)
Are you sum sort of Sakura fan???

The next time you say someone is stronger PLEASE tell me HOW they win the fight
Old 01-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Same as above

Hinata's air palm is invisible. And if its NOT, it was fast enough to blitz Kisame. Either way It's a win-win for Hinata.

Sakura doesn't have any feats to keep her in a CqC match with Hinata. The slightest touches can mess her up.
Sakura could figure out sasoris attack patterns mid-fight. The direction of her air palms is alot simpler to figure out. Sakura did tank an explosive tag close range so i dont even if she got hit 1 air palm would take her out.

There are some feats during the fight with sasori where chiyo either was knocked down or occupied where sakuras feats are her own.

Sakura reacted and countered a attack by neji-zetsu in the medical camp. on top of that she one-shotted a zetsu. Whcih is more then neji (superior to hinata) can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Hinata closes off Sakura's pressure points, GG.
Hinata hasnt shown any canon use of the 64 palms technique. Just like we cant assume sakura suddenly has tsuande level healing/strenght just becuase she trained with her during timeskip, We also cant assume hinata posseses some of neji skills just because of some off panel training.

So for the record hinata has not shown any canon use of the 64 palms or any variations of it. Just air palm and twin lion fists which are featless.

I realize sakura is not the most popular character in fact i dont like her either. But you cant just suddenly give character filler feats when the defaults are canon-only and ignore the actual canon feats.

Hinatas current best TS feat would be air palming some zetsus.( i am not even sure if it was canon).

If she is fast enough to intercept and counter sasoris attack on several occasions she is fast enough to react to an air palm.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-24-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #19
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Hinata end of story, I will tell you why.

1.) She has the Byakugan
2.) She doesn't just focus on her crush *ahem Sakura you need to give up Sasuke doesn't like you*
3.) She has the palm techniques.
4.) She can do some major damage even without Sakura's 'super woman' strength.

Case closed.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #20
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Hasn't this been done already?