Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sakura Love Triangle
SakuLee 11 31.43%
SakuSasku 17 48.57%
SakuNaru 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #81
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: LeeSaku or SakuSasku or NaruSaku

naruto has mature to a point where he understands his real feelings. that being sed naruto now could clearly realize that his love for sakura was just a crush.

hinata in the beggining she admire naruto and he was her roll model, but with time hinata develope love feeling for him. we cannont deny that naruto could obviously fall in love with hinata the same way.
nothing is carved on stone yet.
since her confession naruto has seem to give more affection towards hinata, or atleast try to know her better.

naruto fell in love with sakura on the first sight and that usually is just a crush. that once you realize it. that fake love fades away. kishi is not gonna tell us anything about how the pairings gonna end. we have to sence were his leaning towards by us seeing the way characters behave towards each other.

sakura feelings towards naruto are just jealousy of his ablities and some times admiration, but she has never looked at him with love.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #82
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
naruto has mature to a point where he understands his real feelings. that being sed naruto now could clearly realize that his love for sakura was just a crush.
He could but he hasn't. He could also think back to their friendship and realise his love has grown.

hinata in the beggining she admire naruto and he was her roll model, but with time hinata develope love feeling for him. we cannont deny that naruto could obviously fall in love with hinata the same way.
nothing is carved on stone yet.
True
since her confession naruto has seem to give more affection towards hinata, or atleast try to know her better.
Naruto doesn't actually outright seek Hinata to get to know her. She just happens to stubble in his direction. That said, he does welcome her presence.

sakura feelings towards naruto are just jealousy of his ablities and some times admiration, but she has never looked at him with love.
Based on what?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #83
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

@Sag
-lol stumbles??

Hinata PURPOSLY dives into Naruto's direction (at least recently)
She put her life on hte line for him time and time again. There was not stubble about it

I agree. Sakura has not look at him though love (same with Naruto though hinata) but I would not say Sakura is jealous well a lil but it is more admiration than jealously

Sakura is in a way jealous cuz she wants to be as strong as them and not be dead weight but again its not jealously
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #84
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like SXS
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #85
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

lol everyone team up on Sag

(she is my fav NaruSaku person... that is left that is)
Old 01-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #86
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
@Sag
Hinata PURPOSLY dives into Naruto's direction (at least recently)
She put her life on hte line for him time and time again. There was not stubble about it
PlaceInTheSun states that Naruto seems to be trying to get to know Hinata better. He doesn't. "Stumble" wasn't meant to be taken literally. And define "time and time again".Point is, he never outright seeked her attention.

Quote:
lol everyone team up on Sag

(she is my fav NaruSaku person... that is left that is)
Awww... love.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #87
kakaroto 5045
Freshmen Academy Student

kakaroto 5045 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narudeath yey
kakaroto 5045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #88
PrinceofPeace
Banned

True.... but Sakura did not want Naruto's attention she wanted SASKUE's ATTENTION

but for real your one of the coolest/nicest NaruSaku person
Old 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #89
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Well id see sakulee becuz lets face it sakura and sasuke aint gonna happen and naruto is with hinata
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #90
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I want SasuLee but SasuSaku will happen
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #91
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
True.... but Sakura did not want Naruto's attention she wanted SASKUE's ATTENTION
Insignificant. Has nothing to do with Naruto never seeking Hinata's attention.

Quote:
but for real your one of the coolest/nicest NaruSaku person
<3

Old 01-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #92
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

what i ment "sagitarius" by naruto trying to know hinata better i guess was that he now is more willing to listen to her sttutter instead of just interupting her. before was like...

hinata; n'naaaaruto kun..would you...
naruto; whats that hinata speak up!

now he doesnt interrupt her much when ever they stumble upon each other. ahahhaha

well sakura envying naruto, i would have to base it on him being stronger then her, the village hero. and the only one that could save/defeat sasuke. since she cant do that, which she actually wants to be the one that saves sasuke from his dark path.
she loves him. mmmm dam sakura loving sasuke for so long is something i respect!

i like to state that naruto and hinata dont know each other as much since there not team mates. but atleast shes the only person of his close friends that naruto respects and has acknowledge the most. i base this on my personal opinion from what ive read on manga and seen on anime.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #93
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

LeeSaku would be cute, but it'll never happen...sadface.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:09 AM   #94
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
what i ment "sagitarius" by naruto trying to know hinata better i guess was that he now is more willing to listen to her sttutter instead of just interupting her. before was like...
Naruto can't be "more willing" if he's never been shown to brush her off because of her stuttering.

hinata; n'naaaaruto kun..would you...
naruto; whats that hinata speak up!
You're thinking filler. Naruto has always listened to Hinata in the manga. There's one scene in the special sports omake where Hinata is trying to wish Naruto luck and because he's desperate to use the toilet he impatiently tells her to hurry up and tell him what she wants.

well sakura envying naruto, i would have to base it on him being stronger then her, the village hero. and the only one that could save/defeat sasuke. since she cant do that, which she actually wants to be the one that saves sasuke from his dark path.
Sakura was entirely willing to count on Naruto and Sasuke to deal with the issue. She knows she's helpless in changing Sasuke. Sakura did state once she was envious of Naruto's growth but she had a fond smile when she said it.

she loves him. mmmm dam sakura loving sasuke for so long is something i respect!
I don't. She ought to drop like a hot potato.

i like to state that naruto and hinata dont know each other as much since there not team mates. but atleast shes the only person of his close friends that naruto respects and has acknowledge the most. i base this on my personal opinion from what ive read on manga and seen on anime.
Them not being team mates is really no excuse. Kishimoto had plenty of chances to have Hinata and Naruto interact often. Since it's just your personal opinion I won't say anything against your believe that Hinata is the only one Naruto's respected and acknowledged the most.
Irrelevant, seeing as whatever happens in anime that doesn't happen in manga is entirely non-canon.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #95
PrinceofPeace
Banned

How is it insigficant?? It is the main issue of the pairings
Sakura never wanted Naruto she wants Saskue
Naruto never wanted Hinata he wanted sakura (unknown if he still likes her)
Sakura showed the most love for Saskue out of anyone

Ya dont mind those anim/fillers

Sakura would rather help out if she could but she is not good enough and so yeah she is a lil jeally

SasuSaku has the most romantic love story. Sakrau wont let her first love go. I think it is amazing.at first I thought she was A COMPLETE IDOIT but now I see she will do anything for love. WHY CANT NARUSAKU FANS SEEE THAT!!! Sakura wants to be with Saskue but you are saying she should be with Naruto!! You are not looing out for Sakura's interest

Sakura is a HORRIBLE teammate. She was not there for him for every issue. Hinata went OUT OF HER WAY to be with Naruto and help him. Naruto was in pain an Sakura did not even realized cuz she was selfish
Old 01-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #96
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
How is it insigficant?? It is the main issue of the pairings
Sakura never wanted Naruto she wants Saskue
Naruto never wanted Hinata he wanted sakura (unknown if he still likes her)
What does it matter whether or not Sakura ever seeked Naruto's attention? Naruto never wanted Hinata. That's it.
Sakura showed the most love for Saskue out of anyone
Not love, but she's shown a closer bond to Naruto than she has shown love to Sasuke. Also, while she has doubts of her love towards Sasuke. Her friendship with Naruto at least remains certain.

SasuSaku has the most romantic love story. Sakrau wont let her first love go. I think it is amazing.at first I thought she was A COMPLETE IDOIT but now I see she will do anything for love. WHY CANT NARUSAKU FANS SEEE THAT!!! Sakura wants to be with Saskue but you are saying she should be with Naruto!! You are not looing out for Sakura's interest
I do love a romantic story where a guy tries to kill the girl who loves him and the girl in question just keeps going back to him. By the way who's "you"?

Sakura is a HORRIBLE teammate. She was not there for him for every issue. Hinata went OUT OF HER WAY to be with Naruto and help him. Naruto was in pain an Sakura did not even realized cuz she was selfish
Who has the ability to be there at all times? Hinata spent most of the manga unable to help Naruto. Since the war Hinata has been there for him as best she can, but don't pretend she's been there the entire time.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #97
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Sakura did not want Naruto's attention either. She always and currently wants Saskue's attention

How is it NOT LOVE? Sakura has the closest bond with Naruto cuz she spends the most time with him. No surprise there. Yeah friends will BE/STAY friends

The heart wants what the heart wants

Hinata was with missions. SHe can not be with Naruto and help him 24/7
afterall
Sakura was his teammate and she did not. IN fact she caused most of his pain.

Of course not. But she did go out of her way to be with him since they were not teammed up
Old 01-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #98
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Sakura did not want Naruto's attention either.
Again, irrelevant. How'd you shoved Sakura into this?
She always and currently wants Saskue's attention
Yeah... she also wants Team 7 to be back to the how it was.

How is it NOT LOVE? Sakura has the closest bond with Naruto cuz she spends the most time with him. No surprise there. Yeah friends will BE/STAY friends
How is what not love? That's generally how you create bonds. Are you telling me you'd be unimpressed if it was Hinata who spent the most time with Naruto?

The heart wants what the heart wants
Sakura's heart is uncertain.

Hinata was with missions. SHe can not be with Naruto and help him 24/7
afterall
Yes, because it's not as if Sakura has tasks of her own. "She was not there for him for every issue." What is she? Naruto's guardian?
Sakura was his teammate and she did not. IN fact she caused most of his pain.
Most of his pain?

Of course not. But she did go out of her way to be with him since they were not teammed up
When did she go out of her way?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #99
placeinthesun16
Chunin

all am gonna say this war arc is narutos and hinatas chance to grow as a couple. thy end.

there could also be no couples anyways so am not gonna get that work up anymore.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #100
PrinceofPeace
Banned

when has Sakura wanted Naruto's attention

true.. so saskue will be there

How does Sakura not love Saskue. Yes I would be.

how do you get that?

Sakrura was with naruto the most and more so she had more chances to help him

emotional

saving him from pain... calling him a proud failure