Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #601
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

*has hands in the air singing*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:19 AM   #602
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

*Looks at you and laughs*!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #603
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
Lol,puts music on and keeps driving *

*holds to you *
*whines not liking to be were we are*
Old 01-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #604
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Looks at you and laughs*!
Woooooooooo this is awesome!
Old 01-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #605
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

*Drives faster* almost there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #606
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

YAY! *claps*
Old 01-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #607
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*keeps trying to get free from yunas arms*
Old 01-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #608
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*keeps trying to get free from yunas arms*
*holds 0n*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
YAY! *claps*
Almost there

Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #609
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*holds 0n*

Almost there
Yay *bounces up and down a little*
Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #610
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*holds 0n*

Almost there
*stays still knowing i can't get away*
Old 01-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #611
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yay *bounces up and down a little*
*points *you see it? We are here

Quote:
*stays still knowing i can't get away*
*pat's your head *come on let go look around

Old 01-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #612
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

OMG OMG!! *unbuckles my seat belt and gets ready to get out of the car*
Old 01-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #613
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

*is petted and peeks me eye from your arm*
Old 01-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #614
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
OMG OMG!! *unbuckles my seat belt and gets ready to get out of the car*
*gets your shirt and hold on to you* WAIT TILL IM PARKED !
AND I have to tell you the rules

Quote:
*is petted and peeks me eye from your arm*
*walking around the pet store and sees some cute clothes for you*

Old 01-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #615
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Awww fine.T_T *sits down*
Old 01-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #616
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Seems the family has been growing a little as well.lol
Old 01-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #617
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

*sneezes again but makes sure it's in your arm*
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #618
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Seems the family has been growing a little as well.lol
yep

Quote:
*sneezes again but makes sure it's in your arm*
*feels it* its ok babay mommy will make you better

Old 02-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #619
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*nuzzles your arm and shakes a little even though i'm in the blanket*
Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #620
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yep

*feels it* its ok babay mommy will make you better
Thats good. And thank you for the rep I wish I could give one back to you.