Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #341
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: BG Convo #70: Everyone Loves Pies

I am in love.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #342
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Get out daph

So are you over your bad day now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #343
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Guess what I drew in Pre-Calc!!!
Spoiler:

The Pre-Calculus Monster!!!

posted it on deviant so I could give people nightmares

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #344
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Am at the point where my mind is blank. But the nightmare is still going on. Always.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #345
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Nightmares? I haven't had one in over probably 2 years. It was a shark... Eating me. v.;

Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #346
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well. Just metaphorically speaking. This week has been brutal on me, as if I'm in an inescapable nightmare.

In short. My week sucks.

And kinda have a headache now. Aural migraine. Gonna rain soon.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #347
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hi BG.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #348
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Guess what I drew in Pre-Calc!!!
Spoiler:

The Pre-Calculus Monster!!!

posted it on deviant so I could give people nightmares

I still say it looks like a cross between a mosquito and some dudes shaft
Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #349
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Hi BG.
And the amazing Husband jumps in BG

LHG

Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #350
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Hi BG.
Party in the USA.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #351
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Parties are for the weak.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #352
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Parties are for the weak.

What about the ones with hummus?
Old 01-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #353
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
What about the ones with hummus?
That's not a party
That's a festival!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #354
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Acceptable.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #355
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Hahaha!!

LHG

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #356
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Quit mr chiimpmunks ghost!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #357
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
On average, the MotM council is a respectful organization that is meant to vote for people that deserve the votes. Prior to Wishful, the voting habits of the members were little more than silent button pushing, so I can't really argue for or against that acts of other members voting habits. However, I do know that a few of the people who voted were debating within themselves on the deservingness of one nominee vs. the other, and went with Luna. I, myself, gave a dual vote because I know that Luna, as minimalist as her posting habits portrayed, was an active part of the staff behind the scenes, whether that be by banning bots or whatever. And she was definitely more active within the Chats section (which, contest to belief, is a good reason to nominate someone due to their spurring activity).
I'm sure that's all true not disputing or doubting but it resulted in things looking bad

Quote:
Member perception is one thing that people must be aware of, but they must also be aware that members may perceive things differently than they may appear. And despite how people view government, the fact that they have voted in delegates means that they won't necessarily know what goes on behind the scenes, which is all the more reason to understand that perception isn't always right. At the same time though, I understand that overriding popular rumor is a very difficult task and often more energy than should be spent, considering that the odds of beating it are slim to none.
I'll put it to you this way member perception can matter more than reality..trying to convince the userbase in the usual "a dozen staffers enter a thread and there are silencing attempts" wont do any good but more damage

you're right of course but I'm just laying it out there

Quote:
Everything has flaws, but conceiving a plan to have the fewest number is what matters. We had hoped that giving a portion of voting to the public (as bias as that is in itself, considering that a lot of people in themselves vote for who they like most) would drop the rumors a bit, but people will always find a reason to complain.[
I think it was doing a lot of good until it came off like Meikeru overrode the will of the people- then it exploded

Quote:
I was more looking at the "golden age" as reaching a point in time when our staff was, at least more so than not, unbias. Trying to beat numbers of members on a forum that is hindered by copyright laws and the FCC rules. Although they're not breathing down our necks, a large corporation that brings anime/manga to the US is running this site, so you can't help but guess that lawsuits are a possibility.
if something like what the OBD'ers did regarding operation titanic happened here..I'm pretty sure heads would roll or this site would be shut down.

so I understand that wont happen but creating a true blue and fair staff requires at times..listening too and doing things that the majority of us wont like

Despite all the rules that this site holds, it may end up being a good thing, seeing as our users are on average more respectful and mature than those on other sites. No, I'm not saying that other sites down have their own model users, but with a large, no holds barred site, you have more odds of getting assholes than not, since they won't be held back by rules.

Quote:
I don't frequent the section often, to be perfectly honest, but I see it similar to this section in the sense that users are just users. There is and always will be the overlying possibility of flaming and user-to-user issues, but that's the same for all sections, which is more of a reason why the BGs aren't this "special case" I've heard so many times before.
the only difference between this place and outside is the fundamental belief all debaters hold which is "we shouldn't have to put up with idiocy or biased" How that belief is expressed can range from, the peaceful climate we have now to the 2010 climate

which was myself and some others deciding "we're going to conduct a purge on this section due to the staffs unwillingness to do it..and if the sesame street faction dislikes that..we'll use the salt from their tears as flavoring during our victory feast"

got results..but created the huge backlash all non BG'ers have towards us..err well contributed to it TBC did a lot of that on his own.

Quote:
I understand perfectly that other sites are homes to trolls and vicious users, but that is not this site. Yes, we will always and forever have incoming trolls and whatnot that should be dealt with swiftly and acceptably, but I'd hope for a more passive method than aggressive. The users themselves are, in essence, moderators as their actions are models for others users to take after. For the few that decided not to tone it down, there are warning and bannings to help police better.

I understand that moderators are people too, but I believe that all members of staff should be role models and be capable of controlling themselves to act more classy in situations that could normally get the better of others. I don't agree with a mod using his position as a reason to be an to others. I believe that people are originally good, so I try to get others to user that good against others to overall make the community a better place. You can passively deal with a troll just as well as you can aggressively, without pissing off the other party.
Of course we should hold ourselves to higher standards, but that cuts both ways. We should be able to properly lay the verbal smack down on an offending troll in a way that educates said troll and prevents us from having to nuke him..This is my goal any way

There are also people so unreasonable it would actually set a bad example to be considerate of their feelings.

Quote:
lolthnx
I know I use my opinion a lot within the staff area and just around the forum in general, but I use it when the situation calls for it. I act professional when I need to act professional, which is why I wasn't swearing at TRS the entire time I was trying to portray my point.

that was certainly saintly of you- especially with my playing devils advocate

I can't rep you for some reason..wish I could though
Quote:
I wasn't trying to accuse you of picking on Eagle out of amusement and I am in no way defending his rumored actions. Purely and wholeheartedly the only thing I was and will always be against is HOW the actions were taken. Yes, you can feel free to take whatever actions you see fit in private, whether that be in PM or off the forum as a whole, but I don't believe in acting so primal in plain sight of other users. It does not exude the ideal that a moderator should.[
You mean I should have courteous and sweet to someone who is a proven sexual pervert? someone who made threats against our staff? Against our users? Stalked minors and is a proven pedophile?

I mean I understand not flying off the rails on a guy like POP as dumb as he is, he's not a bad guy and we should hold back on him

what type of example does it set to these kids though to be coddling of someone like that? That's my problem with that stance.

Quote:
Daph pisses and moans all the time in the staff area about SNB or alleged SNB, but she never goes out of her way to troll whoever she believes is his new alt in public. That is probably the most respectful part about the whole SNB ordeal, that she keeps her opinions and dealings away from immature activities such as bullying another user into submission.
Because SnS a manic depressive liar he didn't dupe to log on and threaten to kill her- although if she knew what Ashen and I knew about him..maybe she would

Eagles and Scyther did..as well as to CoP and their hostility towards them is entirely understandable
Quote:

You could have easily taken the route of reporting the issue, PMing a higher up, or, I guess, even go as far as to thread ban him from anywhere he posts just to keep the possibility of him taking these actions to the feared level.
I did though the first thing I did was rage in a vm to Sajuuk or another Quasi..they knew

while they were busy doing their lives, before the ax came I decided to make it clear we weren't going to welcome him back..I don't regret it and I'd do it again

Quote:

Again, I'm not against keeping Eagle off the site and I'm not against what you did, I'm just against where and how these actions were taken. Those improper actions of a moderator are something I won't tolerate, as I see those actions as more proof to our staff having yet to reach a better position.
Oh I know you aren't don't worry I'm not roaring "rawrr pro pedo" like I do at the NF staff after all

Quote:
[COLOR="black"][I]

He's a beast, but do you think that people could possibly be putting him in stomp threads to further test his capabilities? This is the man that reacts to a man of light and splits islands in half, so why not keep pushing him a little further?
sometimes I think that's exactly what's happening that he is being tested, other times I think it's an error of not knowing what the other side is capable of.

case by case really don't think there are any WB haters on the site

Quote:
[COLOR="black"][I]Not in a million years.

As I said above, I don't condone any of Eagles rumored actions. I say rumored because I, personally, can't prove that any of these actions were taken. I just disagree with how the situations was handled and hope to prevent it further.

Plus, they ruined a perfectly good thread. I could have debated in it just fine. D:
We understand Dev, no one here is going to take issue with your complaints they are perfectly legitimate and come with the best of intentions

and I do regret the loss of that fine thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
You guys are kids. Lol, how would you know anything about socialism or society. ALL this relates to pedo's. You, I, everyone can't speculate some to be a pedo simply because they're perverts, HELL, everyone's a pervert. Everyone wants to touch, you DON'T? Kaykeeptellingyourselfthat.
...first of all most of the people who caught him red handed are likely older than you are. Second of all what in the blue hell does socialism have to do with sexual depravity? Lastly you don't know what the hell happened so maybe you should back off

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, you agree that everyone who has perverted thoughts is behind the trail of becoming one of those "freaks"? I'm not you, I don't unknowingly go into an arguement and state biased opinions about someone without having facts, example: You just said I "sound" dumb, well "sounding" dumb on the internet is a dumb insult, do you hear me speaking? No I'm writing, just as you write. I have nothing against you, there's no need to call people dumb, thanks.
..oh lord... reread the first part of your premise before acting like you have the moral and intellectual high ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

He's not talking about perverted thoughts (everyone has those). He's talking about people with sick thoughts. Thoughts of making sexual advances to a child.
the best part is Fairie is one of those "kids" you just disparaged and even she gets it when it goes totally over your head obito

Quote:
Hmm, you're not smart are you? I said whatever you just wrote down, didn't matter, what are you trying to prove here guy? That you insulted me? Okay, what else? That you're not insulted and you were covering for Eagle, who I don't know, never even seen, spoken, or have any past history with, because I said "you guys are kids" and said something about everyone being perverts and wanting to touch, I don't know if you're playing stupid or just being sarcastic. Make up your mind, are you a pervert? Is Eagle a pervert? When I stated my opinion you defended him or you by calling me dumb and me being ill imformed. Lol.

...boy by the time I hit the reply button you better have dropped this or you wont be debating sage anymore you'll be dealing with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I'm not acting like a mod in this situation I'm just telling you something you have no knowledge on... So please don't try to backfire an insult to me. Thanks.
Listen Hinata if the mods of this section are busy or whatever as long as you aren't white knighting (Re what obito is doing) you're perfectly welcome to call someone out for talking out of their rear end and then asking for peace in the thread.

thank you for trying to accomplish that by the way and welcome to the BG's

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-23-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #358
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

The first sentence was a joke. I know what he meant, it was intended for a friend who ISN'T online today, then it got carried away.. But, we're all passed that now.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #359
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I'm sure that's all true not disputing or doubting but it resulted in things looking bad

I'll put it to you this way member perception can matter more than reality..trying to convince the userbase in the usual "a dozen staffers enter a thread and there are silencing attempts" wont do any good but more damage

you're right of course but I'm just laying it out there

I think it was doing a lot of good until it came off like Meikeru overrode the will of the people- then it exploded

if something like what the OBD'ers did regarding operation titanic happened here..I'm pretty sure heads would roll or this site would be shut down.

so I understand that wont happen but creating a true blue and fair staff requires at times..listening too and doing things that the majority of us wont like

Despite all the rules that this site holds, it may end up being a good thing, seeing as our users are on average more respectful and mature than those on other sites. No, I'm not saying that other sites down have their own model users, but with a large, no holds barred site, you have more odds of getting assholes than not, since they won't be held back by rules.

the only difference between this place and outside is the fundamental belief all debaters hold which is "we shouldn't have to put up with idiocy or biased" How that belief is expressed can range from, the peaceful climate we have now to the 2010 climate

which was myself and some others deciding "we're going to conduct a purge on this section due to the staffs unwillingness to do it..and if the sesame street faction dislikes that..we'll use the salt from their tears as flavoring during our victory feast"

got results..but created the huge backlash all non BG'ers have towards us..err well contributed to it TBC did a lot of that on his own.

Of course we should hold ourselves to higher standards, but that cuts both ways. We should be able to properly lay the verbal smack down on an offending troll in a way that educates said troll and prevents us from having to nuke him..This is my goal any way

There are also people so unreasonable it would actually set a bad example to be considerate of their feelings.

that was certainly saintly of you- especially with my playing devils advocate

I can't rep you for some reason..wish I could though

You mean I should have courteous and sweet to someone who is a proven sexual pervert? someone who made threats against our staff? Against our users? Stalked minors and is a proven pedophile?

I mean I understand not flying off the rails on a guy like POP as dumb as he is, he's not a bad guy and we should hold back on him

what type of example does it set to these kids though to be coddling of someone like that? That's my problem with that stance.

Because SnS a manic depressive liar he didn't dupe to log on and threaten to kill her- although if she knew what Ashen and I knew about him..maybe she would

Eagles and Scyther did..as well as to CoP and their hostility towards them is entirely understandable

I did though the first thing I did was rage in a vm to Sajuuk or another Quasi..they knew

while they were busy doing their lives, before the ax came I decided to make it clear we weren't going to welcome him back..I don't regret it and I'd do it again

Oh I know you aren't don't worry I'm not roaring "rawrr pro pedo" like I do at the NF staff after all

sometimes I think that's exactly what's happening that he is being tested, other times I think it's an error of not knowing what the other side is capable of.

case by case really don't think there are any WB haters on the site

We understand Dev, no one here is going to take issue with your complaints they are perfectly legitimate and come with the best of intentions

and I do regret the loss of that fine thread

...first of all most of the people who caught him red handed are likely older than you are. Second of all what in the blue hell does socialism have to do with sexual depravity? Lastly you don't know what the hell happened so maybe you should back off

..oh lord... reread the first part of your premise before acting like you have the moral and intellectual high ground

the best part is Fairie is one of those "kids" you just disparaged and even she gets it when it goes totally over your head obito

...boy by the time I hit the reply button you better have dropped this or you wont be debating sage anymore you'll be dealing with me

Listen Hinata if the mods of this section are busy or whatever as long as you aren't white knighting (Re what obito is doing) you're perfectly welcome to call someone out for talking out of their rear end and then asking for peace in the thread.

thank you for trying to accomplish that by the way and welcome to the BG's
Your welcome and thank you for the welcome + Fairie notifying me <3

LHG

Old 01-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #360
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh god it sounds like someone was defending eagles

Closed Thread

Tags
the trs is cool club