Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #7901
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Hopefully, since we're getting major character reveals, we'll get Rinnegan Tobi soon. He's been long due for a reveal.

Oh and no matter what,
Spoiler:
Madara
is appearing the first episode in March. The episode titles for Feburary are:

Spoiler:
February 7: 299. The Ones Who Are Acknowledged
February 14: 300. The Mizukage, a Giant Clam, and Mirages
February 21: 301. Contradiction
February 28: 302. Fear - Jokey Boy

Unless they go to filler for episode 303, he will be in that first episode in March.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-23-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #7902
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^Planetary Rasengan Nice.

Ultimate or Jutsu?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:46 AM   #7903
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't know if you read it, Demo announced released on 19th of February, about Kurama vs Sarutobi.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #7904
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
Demo confirmed 19th of Febreruay, and it will consist of Kurama vs Sarutobi.
Well this sucks my excitement for the demo just disapeared

Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #7905
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm hoping it will also include the choice for Minato vs Tobi, but what am I going to do? We're going to get the game two weeks later anyways.

~
~

Old 01-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #7906
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well i wont download the demo unless we at least have minato vs mm
Old 01-23-2013, 05:57 AM   #7907
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well this is why I have faith !!!!!!!!!!! ems sasuke and chakra naruto doing planetary rasens !!!!!! I knew the devs were on my page !!! thanks everyone ..Ill be back real soon to discuss god wills ....!!!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-23-2013, 06:02 AM   #7908
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This scan kinda sucks. 1 they are showing us something we already knew
2 we get the demo most of us didn't want
3 the demo doesn't come out till the 19 still wich is actually mid feb not early

Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 AM   #7909
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

-_- scan doesnt suck at all its a great scan we finally get to see Chakra Mode using Rasengans also EMS Sasuke's ultimate jutsu which looks cool, and i think we all knew it would be that demo that we will get so no surprise there...ill still give it a few plays till the full game comes out a couple of weeks later

Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #7910
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
-_- scan doesnt suck at all its a great scan we finally get to see Chakra Mode using Rasengans also EMS Sasuke's ultimate jutsu which looks cool, and i think we all knew it would be that demo that we will get so no surprise there...ill still give it a few plays till the full game comes out a couple of weeks later
It's something we already knew and expected. Plus its one pic of each and if u thought naruto wouldn't use a rasangan then I don't know we're u been. As for sasuke u can beryl see anything cus it's so dark.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #7911
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope we get atleast the Minato vs Masked Man fight in the demo, it's hard to test all the new features in a giant Boss Battle :-/
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #7912
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
This scan kinda sucks. 1 they are showing us something we already knew
2 we get the demo most of us didn't want
3 the demo doesn't come out till the 19 still wich is actually mid feb not early
As far as I know, the demo was supposed to be released on the early febraury, but it was change in order to have 2 exact months of difference with the japan release(18/4).

I'm wondering if maybe international demo is released before, or both at time. In japan, Naruto fans are angry because they will get the game a month later, so I think maybe we receive demo both (japan and international) at the same time in order to avoid more Japanese fans anger.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #7913
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Hopefully the demo also has Minato vs Masked Man. I am also thinking the demo might release in America and Europe before Japan because the game is releasing before Japan in those regions, just like the Bijuu Mode Naruto little segment.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #7914
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
As far as I know, the demo was supposed to be released on the early febraury, but it was change in order to have 2 exact months of difference with the japan release(18/4).

I'm wondering if maybe international demo is released before, or both at time. In japan, Naruto fans are angry because they will get the game a month later, so I think maybe we receive demo both (japan and international) at the same time in order to avoid more Japanese fans anger.
I don't see why they can't just do what we did. Also didn't we have to ware like a month last time.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #7915
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
It's something we already knew and expected. Plus its one pic of each and if u thought naruto wouldn't use a rasangan then I don't know we're u been. As for sasuke u can beryl see anything cus it's so dark.
so? that doesnt mean it sucks to have a confirmation with screens. i knew he would have rasengans obviously but its nice to actually see it in a gameplay shot is all. if its on the coolness level that Narutos new ultimate is then something tells me it will be great. i was never fond of his Susanno Arrow Ultimate to be fair.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 AM   #7916
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Same here i wanna test the new mechanics
Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #7917
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
so? that doesnt mean it sucks to have a confirmation with screens. i knew he would have rasengans obviously but its nice to actually see it in a gameplay shot is all. if its on the coolness level that Narutos new ultimate is then something tells me it will be great. i was never fond of his Susanno Arrow Ultimate to be fair.
maybe we will get more than screens..
Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #7918
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
100percent positive this would happen. Things I want confirmed that I'm not sure on is update for konan tsunada ect....

Spoiler:
sage kabuto maddara unmasked tobi

Old 01-23-2013, 06:32 AM   #7919
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the planatery rasengan looks more like an awakening action, just a guess as it appears later in the war so might be locked for a bit in story mode? or is it a jutsu/combo finisher?

Last edited by Joaty; 01-23-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:34 AM   #7920
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the planatery rasengan looks more like an awakening action ?
ye, look to health bar, he is awakened.. A combo or a jutsu maybe.
Closed Thread