Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default I'm a writter, and i need some new characters.

Ok, as the title says, i'm a writer, but i need a few new characters for this next scene in my book. I like for people to create a character them selves, then change a few things to make it corrospond to the book, and use them. trust me, it makes it more interesting, plus i get my time to write instead of think for an hour to make a crappy character that nobody likes, because i ran out of ideas on the last guy. I'll put the template in the spoiler below, if you would make a character, that would be much appreiciated. Good day.

Spoiler:
Namemake it something creative, not bob or something like that, no offense to bob's)
Genderi can't refer to you as a it for the whole story.
Weaponsmake it realistic, and this is set in the modern era, so no laser rifle's and chain guns, preferably.)
Appearence:
Team: (wheter you are a good guy or a bad guy)
Personality:
Partner: (this, yes i know it has been done before, is a main part of the story. it can be any creature, from any mythology, or from real life. for exampl, it could be a Griffen, of a large dog, it could be a Hydra, or it could be a budgie)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I'm a writter, and i need some new characters.

You might find some better luck in the Fan Fiction section. I know a few creative minds in there that could help you out. I could move the thread for you, you could do it yourself, or you could leave it here.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If you could move it, that would be great, thanks

Old 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Name: Tanner
Weapons: Mainly Knowledge. Basically a Moral support character for the main brotagonist.
Team: Good Guy.
Personality: Really smart. Really nice. Always tries to figure stuff out, and is willing to help society in any way.
Partner: A messenger bird. This way, she can relay messenges and strategies for any battle or info on an enemy, or whatever process you are taking this story through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
Name: Tanner
Weapons: Mainly Knowledge. Basically a Moral support character for the main brotagonist.
Team: Good Guy.
Personality: Really smart. Really nice. Always tries to figure stuff out, and is willing to help society in any way.
Partner: A messenger bird. This way, she can relay messenges and strategies for any battle or info on an enemy, or whatever process you are taking this story through.
ok, that seems good. so lets see... ah yes, that'll fit in nicely. thanks!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
ok, that seems good. so lets see... ah yes, that'll fit in nicely. thanks!
No prob. I should probably be getting back to my story soon also.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

get distracted easily don't you? i know it personally and Azal, you forgot your description of your appearence. would you like me to make that?

Last edited by Bombs266; 01-22-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Name: Reino
Weapons: claws
Team: in between
Personality: she plays rather clueless, but she's extremely smart... she's the type of person who helps enemies or helps the Heros, she is an assassin that seeks only money and nothing more...
In her state, she flirts alot, is a gambler, and drinks alot, she also has a touch of easily anger but if you play nice you'll stay on her good side ...

Partner: N/A

Appearance:

Her face is unknown in the beginning so she looks like that but this is her look or her 2nd appearance after unmasked:

Good luck my fellow writer ^.^

Since I'm a writer myself I hope I could help a little, ask if you need help ~

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Can you give me a short summary of the story?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #10
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

hmm, nice character, thanks for the offer, i might take you up on that one day.... one thing. all characters get a partner, so if you don't have one it must be dead, just informing you. I'll probably make a story for how i died later, as one of my characters parters died also

Old 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #11
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Can you give me a short summary of the story?
Ok, that's not to hard. basically, it like our world today, but with differant landscapes. most characters travel in groups, groups of 2, 5, and ten are most common. it's modern day econamy, but with every bit of mythology (aprt from ragnarok) poured in just to twist it around, i like doing that.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #12
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
get distracted easily don't you? i know it personally and Azal, you forgot your description of your appearence. would you like me to make that?
Ah, woops. Hehe.

Appearance: About 5 ft.
Light brown, braided hair. Glasses. Wears a dress.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I'm going to assume you need a female, since no one ever puts enough females in their story.

Name: Nadia Goldsmith aka Toxoid
Weapons: Giant Axe and containers of poison and gases.
Team: Bad, but secretly good.
Personality: The girl is hyperactive and kind of a bitch at first. However, if you can reach her heart, she can actually be really nice. Though, she has difficulty talking to people so sometimes she may say things she doesn't mean. She's addicted oreos and bubble wrap. Oh, she's also a werewolf and is immune to toxins and gases.
Partner: Giant Scorpion

Normal Form:
Spoiler:

Werewolf Form:
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-22-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #14
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Name: Yukinosuke
Apperance: Shoulder length Silver hair with a tint of blue. His eyes has resemblance to a wolfs and are green wich show the animalistic side of him. Has wolf like cannine teeth. And wears a traditional japanese obi.
Personality: He dosent care much for others and is a loner
Weapons: A kanta/muramasa sword and shuriken and kunai
Team: He has no domination as to what side he is on.
Partner: N/A
Ability: He has a animalistic personality wich leaves him with the thirst for blood or war cause it is in old times and war has an impact on everybody

heh there is no pic i can share on this guy ^^
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-23-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #15
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Name: Aki (means born in autumn)

Appearance: Has long hair and big pretty eyes. She wears a traditional japanese Kimono, and a bell around her neck. She sometimes has fox ears and two tails. But if she wants to hide her identity, she looks like a normal girl.

Abilities: She is a shapeshifter, and usually transforms into a georgeous fox. Lots of humans have tried to hunt or capture her because of her beauty and powers. Since she is a kitsune, she is capable of different magical abilities, including the ability to disappear into the mist.

Personality: Is very kind but also a bit shy. She often tries not to reveal her identity because of her mistrust of humans.

Animal familiar: She has a pretty little female fox that follows her around everywhere. Her name is Roka. (Hungarian for fox. lol) Roka is her best friend and loyal partner. She will protect Aki at all costs.

Weapons: She usually carries around a katana. However, she doesnt usually use it because she prefers not to fight. But she will if threatened. When she activates her power, the sword glows reddish orange.

Side: Since she doesnt trust humans very well, she normally doesnt associate with them. So when it comes to human affairs she is rather neutral. But if she were to meet a human whom she could trust, she could easily be on their side. Most likely she would be a protagonist. (Not to mention, Kitsune are usually depicted as being good creatures.)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-22-2013 at 08:07 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

ok.. let's see... first up-Inner, thanks, a bit of neutrality might make a differance in the messed up world of my story. second-Rouge. FINALLY A BOY! Third-Maikeru. I actualy try to keep a bit of a balance with the genders, although the boys do outway the girls a bit. oh yeah, and there is already a giant scorpion in there, owned by a guy, but you can have one to, but with differant...how to say it.... ability's. And finally, thanks for whoever anyone has has, is and will give me characters, i actually expected this thread to be a waste of time, then i got all these replies!

Last edited by Bombs266; 01-22-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #17
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

god, can anyone here do good drawings? i just like to think of what a cover would look like, if i ever decide to publish my book. (mind you, that's a long time away)

Old 01-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I'm still trying to get people do book covers for me. Oh, and you already have a giant scorpion? They're pretty badass aren't they? You could use whatever is in the background of her picture. I call it the flying slithery feathered wolf eel thingy.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

... ... ... ... ok.... how bout i just call it a wolf-eel? and yeah, they are awsome. a lot of people on this site are writers aren't they?

Old 01-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #20
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Note I'm on my phone right now so this is just a brief overview.

Name: Julius Foster
Male
Appearance:
Personality: He always thinks he has all these revolutionary ideas about why things are the way things are. He is kinda a psychologist/philosopher that thinks he is just the . He is also a vegetarian and does yoga. He's not a douche bag about it though.
Weapons: 2 Chakrams
Team: Good, or the more ethical side.
Partner: kraken

The answer to life is Nutella

Last edited by RadicusMaximus; 01-22-2013 at 10:43 PM.
RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote