Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #621
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Sadly I find few narusaku fans that are cool

e170 recently switched from NaruSaku to Naruhina and admitted defeat (kudos to him)

but others just dropped the site or seires completely

HokageSoulReeper is a lil salty cuz he was wrong about NaruSaku. He knows that it wont happen but he is still hopeing NaruHina does not work either

Lari18 is a good and kind debater but idk why she still believes in it

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-19-2013 at 10:37 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #622
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

1. Only few ANY pairing shippers are actually nuts enough to take it serious.
2. Kishi won't hear nor heed our rants...
3. NaruHina + SasuSaku still IS the most logical outcome, so I can just hope.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #623
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I want to add that not all NH fans are perfect either
Old 01-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #624
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

NaruSaku for me. :3
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #625
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Checks my sig* Naruto X Sakura for me!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #626
PrinceofPeace
Banned

sorry to break it to you 2 but Sakura loves Saskue
Old 01-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #627
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
And please explain Prince, why you think Sakura loves Sasuke. I'd love to hear, and see if you can take me out.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #628
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hey, sorry to say but last time I checked you weren't Kishimoto and we have the right to support any pairing we want. The only time we really saw Sakura's love for Sasuke was back ALL the way in Part 1 where she begged him not to go. All Sasuke has done is hurt Sakura left and right and even tried to kill her twice without emotion. I don't think Sakura loves Sasuke anymore and if she does its because she wants him to stop following the path of revenge and as someone she cares about, not out of romantic feelings.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 01-22-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #629
PrinceofPeace
Banned

you have the right to support you pairing.... but its MOST likely wrong

we see Sakura's love for Saskue when she could not attempted to kill saskue so he would be free from evil and when she could not kill saskue

We also see love for Saskue when she thinks of Saskue during war

So currently sakura is a love sick FOOOl who still loves Saskue
Old 01-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #630
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

we see Sakura's love for Saskue when she could not attempted to kill saskue so he would be free from evil and when she could not kill saskue

..........HAHAHAHAHA! I love how NaruHina's use the 'Sakura is still love with Sasuke' excuse for NaruHina look good. We do not know if Sakura is still in love with Sasuke. She thinks of Sasuke once in what 200 some chapters and she's still in love with him? If you Sakura is in love with Uchiha, let's see why you think why. Or are you afraid... I might beat you in the debate? Back your words up.
TOO BAD!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #631
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Well until Kishimoto official SHOWS either NaruSaku or NaruHina we both as of right now could be MOST likely wrong.

Sakura being unable to kill Sasuke does not show us her love for Sasuke, but in my book it shows she is unable to kill Sasuke because he was once a former member of Team 7 and was someone she was once close to.

Sadly again no it doesn't. In that scene the guy mentions whoever Sakura was in love with must be a lucky guy, Sakura thinks of Sasuke as someone she once loved. The look on Sakura's face when she was thinking of Sasuke didn't show of someone who was in love, it was the face of someone who was sad and maybe regretted loving Sasuke.

She isn't a "Love sick fool" for Sasuke, she may still love him as a friend but nothing more.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 01-22-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #632
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
..........HAHAHAHAHA! I love how NaruHina's use the 'Sakura is still love with Sasuke' excuse for NaruHina look good. We do not know if Sakura is still in love with Sasuke.
yes we do I already gave examples above. As far as we know from recent moments she still loves Saskue
She thinks of Sasuke once in what 200 some chapters and she's still in love with him?
she should not be thinking of him at all. and it was wayyy less than 200chp 50 MAX. And she thought of him when an Iwa nin asked who she liked
If you Sakura is in love with Uchiha, let's see why you think why. Or are you afraid... I might beat you in the debate? Back your words up.
I already gave examples. YOU can not prove she is not
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #633
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I already gave examples. YOU can not prove she is not
And you CANNOT prove she still is. Nor can you prove that Naruto is in love Hinata now.
TOO BAD!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #634
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Well until Kishimoto official SHOWS either NaruSaku or NaruHina we both as of right now could be MOST likely wrong.
true

Sakura being unable to kill Sasuke does not show us her love for Sasuke, but in my book it shows she is unable to kill Sasuke because he was once a former member of Team 7 and was someone she was once close to.
You can use that typical argument. But lets ask ourseleves why she wanted to kill Saskue.
Sai and Co. analyzed that She wanted to kill Saskue cuz Sakura could not stand to see Saskue falling deeper into the darkness. Sakura wanted to end Saskue to save him... From HIMSELF

Sadly again no it doesn't. In that scene the guy mentions whoever Sakura was in love with must be a lucky guy, Sakura thinks of Sasuke as someone she once loved.
Where did you get that? She still loves him. How did you know she was thinking of ONCED LOVED> The Iwa ninja did not say the guy you were onced in love with must be lucky. The point is... SHE DID NOT THINK OF NARUTO

The look on Sakura's face when she was thinking of Sasuke didn't show of someone who was in love, it was the face of someone who was sad and maybe regretted loving Sasuke.
she was just sad that Saskue was evil and she missed him. She also was sad that she was still in love with a villian

She isn't a "Love sick fool" for Sasuke, she may still love him as a friend but nothing more.
You can not prove that you just assumed. She should not be thinking of Saskue AT ALL> She should have thought of naruto but did not
Old 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #635
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
And you CANNOT prove she still is. Nor can you prove that Naruto is in love Hinata now.

Did you even read what I said above? As far as we know she still loves him. I am not going to play this game with you. It is YOUR turn to lay down some facts
Old 01-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #636
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You can not prove that you just assumed. She should not be thinking of Saskue AT ALL> She should have thought of naruto but did not
Sorry, but wanting to save someone from themselves doesn't mean Sakura is in LOVE with Sasuke.

There is nothing that shows Sakura is STILL in love with Sasuke as she was in Part 1.

True I agree that she would be sad that Sasuke is evil, but to MISS HIM? She just saw him not to long ago where he TRIED TO KILL HER. Seems like your assuming stuff now if you think she "missed" him, cause you can't tell that by her expression. Sad because she was still in love with a villain? More like sad because the person who she once loved turned into an evil revenge seeking destroy everyone Uchiha,

Maybe if she was soulless she wouldn't think of Sasuke AT ALL, but Sakura isn't soulless. Of course she would think of Sasuke since he was once her friend and team member.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 01-22-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #637
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Sakura admitted she still loved Sasuke
There isn't really a reason to debate over what Kishimoto wrote for Sakura...

So Sakura still loves Sasuke
Naruto is ehhh ?????
Hinata loves Naruto
Sasuke is ehhh ???????

Are we done young debaters ?

Okay good!
Ciao~

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #638
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Sorry, but wanting to save someone from themselves doesn't mean Sakura is in LOVE with Sasuke.
so you think she just wants to be friends now. you think she was just trying to be nice? Even sai
THE MASTER OF EMOTIONS (along with Naruto n CO.)
Know that she still loves Saskue

There is nothing that shows Sakura is STILL in love with Sasuke as she was in Part 1. Sasuke is the only person Sakura has ever confessed her love to as of right now, so of course she would think of him if someone asked the guy you must love must be a lucky guy. Her and Naruto haven't confessed their love for each other yet,and never will so it makes sense to me why she wasn't thinking of Naruto at that time. Plus the Iwa Ninja doesn't know anything about Sakura's love life.
the iwa ninja did not need to know squat.
After all the good Naruto has done for Sakura and all the bad Saskue did she should not think of Saskue at all. The point is As far as we know Sakura still loves Saskue. Nothing happened to change her mind.. if so WHAT??

True I agree that she would be sad that Sasuke is evil, but to MISS HIM? She just saw him not to long ago where he TRIED TO KILL HER. Seems like your assuming stuff now if you think she "missed" him, cause you can't tell that by her expression. Sad because she was still in love with a villain? More like sad because the person who she once loved turned into an evil revenge seeking destroy everyone Uchiha,
we are both interruputing and assuming.
Let's go with the facts
As far as we know she still loves Saskue. Sakura has not proven otherwise. Also she thought of SASKUE not Naruto

Maybe if she was soulless she wouldn't think of Sasuke AT ALL, but Sakura isn't soulless. Of course she would think of Sasuke since he was once her friend and team member.
and wannabee lover
Old 01-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #639
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Did you even read what I said above? As far as we know she still loves him. I am not going to play this game with you. It is YOUR turn to lay down some facts
Yeah, I did. Let me say, that was some great facts.... Not really.

Well, here's a mouth full for ya!

~ SasuSaku’s and NaruHina’s are saying, “Sakura is in love with Sasuke still.”, “Sakura has always loved Sasuke and how could she possibly stop loving him?”, “Sakura will forgive Sasuke for what he’s done and they’ll be together.”

~ If Sakura forgives Sasuke for trying to kill her quite a few times, trying to kill Naruto, trying to destroy her village, AND just abandoning her when she begged him not to, then Sakura is one of the most forgiving people in anime/manga history. If Sasuke turns good and just automatically loves Sakura, that will be the biggest thing in anime/manga history…!

~ Let’s face it, since Sasuke left the village, SasuSaku has been dead and gone. Now, I will admit that Sakura’s love at the end of part 1 was real and true for the young Uchiha, but what about now?

~ In the chapter Sakura’s claimed to love Naruto, a lot of NaruSaku’s knew that Sakura was telling a lie or half the truth, but about which part was a lie? About her feelings for Naruto or not caring about Sasuke? I believe she was lying about not caring for Sasuke anymore. It’s apparent that she still cares for Sasuke. But here’s the thing, caring, is NOT the same as loving someone. Well, I guess in a way it is, but at the same time it isn’t. Sakura only confessed to Naruto because she didn't want to cause Naruto anymore pain. I believe that means, she deeply cares for Naruto.

~ Sakura may still has feelings for Sasuke, she may still love him but I don’t believe she feels romantic feelings toward him or loves him in a romantic way. I believe Sakura still cares deeply for Sasuke and loves him as a best friend.

~ “But, Sakura couldn’t kill Sasuke when the time came. It’s because she loves him still.” ~ That’s not necessarily true. Let’s put Naruto in place of Sakura when she was about to kill him. Do think he would have done it either? No probably not. They are friends, very close friends. Really I believe Team 7 is closest of all the teams. So, Sakura may not have killed because Sasuke is a still a part of Team 7 rouge or not and they have been so much together.

~ “Sakura thought of Sasuke after receiving the love letter. She was thinking of him because she still loves him.” ~ AGAIN not necessarily true. Really, think about, if Sakura still loved Sasuke romantically, wouldn’t she have flashed back to when she told him she loved him or flashed back to times she had with him? I would think so, but that’s me. But she didn’t, she just thought of him. I believe, she was thinking back when she did love Sasuke. Before he went deeper into the dark side. PLUS Ino did the same thing in chapter 616, does that me that she still loves him too? Maybe, maybe not. (I think she might have taken a liking into Sai. XD)

~ “Sakura DOES NOT have any feelings for Naruto.” ~ I beg to differ. In one of chapters, I believe in the Sasuke Arc, captain Yamato says something to Sakura that is quite interesting… I can’t remember all that he said but, I can remember what he said toward the end… ~ “…What truly matters are your feelings for Naruto. I can tell by looking at you, you truly…” ~ She truly what? Cares? Loves? Also in the Pein Arc at the end, Sakura looks a little sad to know Hinata loves Naruto. Why does she look sad? Shouldn’t she happy her friend has a girl that loves him? Hmmm…

~ And here in the chapter 615 Sakura is looking… surprised? Shocked? What about? (Page 7)

~ She can’t be shocked because of Neji’s death… because she already looked shocked about that, 3 pages before… (page 3) in a poorly drawn panel with Kakashi…

~ It is still unclear what Sakura is looked shocked/surprised about, since Kishimoto did not have Sakura in chapter 616. But, obviously Kishimoto drew her there looking like that for a reason… Maybe it’s because she surprised Naruto was about to give in, maybe because Hinata slapped him.. but then again, wouldn’t have Kishimoto drawn Sakura looking like that when Hinata slapped Naruto, 2 pages before (page 5)? Well, maybe. Could it be possible that Sakura is feeling like… she’s losing Naruto to Hinata…?

~ Anyway, we won’t know for sure how Sakura is feeling toward Naruto or Sasuke until most likely the end… or maybe even sooner if Kishimoto is willing. But, all I know is that I believe Sakura’s romantic feelings for Sasuke are fading and her romantic feelings for Naruto are just blooming.

There are MY thoughts on the matter. Not facts, but that's more than you had to say. Don't you think?
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-22-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #640
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Go re-read chp 474 pg 8...PLEASE