Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #241
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: BG Convo #70: Everyone Loves Pies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I don't think he did. I feel like he just changed his badge for the lulz.
You know hes actually not a Quasi anymore and not just changing his badge for lulz right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #242
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

We don't have apples
drink more water then. thats what i told shika, and boy oh boy what a strapping young lad he turned out to be
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #243
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You know hes actually not a Quasi anymore and not just changing his badge for lulz right?
I'm still betting that he changed his badge for the lulz. He's friggin Sajuuk he can't be demoted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #244
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

figured you weren't but it came off like she was upset

you know I probably risk a lot saying this but that isn't completely true as a member during TBC's days there were a lot of times where he was forced to protect bad posters from us because the staff decided the regs of this section were jerks (and to be fair..we kinda were but that's not a justifiable reason to let someone like Otocon run wild for years and years Eagles too though that's changed)

there were times when on other sections I witnessed the same. This of course has changed and mitigated a lot..over the last two years.

so lets be fair..was there and is there still cliquish behavior? Yeah absolutely- I know for sure some of those of us who are no longer with us specifically left in protest of nepotism (misguided or otherwise) but where's the shock in that? Every forum has it to some extent.

the problem is exactly as you said: all of us get accused of it..and like you S mods and the Quasi's are all painted as manipulative bullies which is a load of crap.

I mean I'll put it to you this way, yeah I've done a lot to improve this section and so has Nara we've both functioned as Hercules holding the pillars..but none of that would be possible if it weren't for AshenReaper or Toma RNk or Sajuuk (before he retired or whatever) the same Quasi's that get lumped in or talked on as if they are the bad guys. I'm sure they have no love for this section at all but they've always been more than helpful- this place would have been hard deleted two years ago

of Meik I know nothing accept he's not fond of me and the times we talked he was a pretty laid back dude..Muffin gets or did get when she got promoted an enormous heap of flack that she doesn't seem to have deserved at all

tldr: yeah we have a slight problem but it seems like its fading fast and a lot of the recent changes have been brought about specifically to make sure the users and staff can have peace and work together for the survival of this community

I don't particularly think we're a special case..I think too often people assume this is an opinion based debate section where facts serve to bolster your views..as opposed to it purely being "the facts" and the clashes that come from that "enlightening" period are very easily misunderstood as something more cruel..or arrogant

plus its a niche in nerdome that causes some impressive dramafests and hateboners that can paint a certain picture

if I gave you the impression that I felt we should be treated differently I'm sorry I really am- that's a total failure on my part to communicate who and what this place is..

thanks for the compliment though, you are a good debater yourself, the times I've seen you ans Boxhead step into the BG's I'm left thoroughly impressed

For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to lump all of the pre- ex-Smods and staff reorganization under "TBC's Days."

You'd be hard pressed to find someone that didn't believe that the staff has had a strong history of favoritism and bullying of regular users back in TBC's Days. Most people that were a part of CBox before the entire staff was added were viewed as the "popular people", which is just another way of viewing them as bullies. Shika's user notes are an example of what they did and I'm not fighting against the fact that that history happened. There's even a post by Rice (I believe it's in KT's "You are not a neutral admin" thread) that even says favoritism happens.

However, these days, the staff has reorganized and the true bullies have left the site. People now are better than people then. Although a few people left on the leader boards are arguable against it, most of the staff has earned their position. Being friends with a Quasi doesn't mean I'm a kiss ass just because I got promoted. I'm damn sure my forum resume is more filled out than most on the site.

People now have earned their seats and treat all users with a little more respect than the staff members we used to have. Lumping us all in together even now is sticking to the old ways and is a close minded, uninformed viewpoint.

Yes, it's unavoidable, but don't lump all the staff together under one roof just because you've had a bad day.

Quote:
I don't particularly think we're a special case..I think too often people assume this is an opinion based debate section where facts serve to bolster your views..as opposed to it purely being "the facts" and the clashes that come from that "enlightening" period are very easily misunderstood as something more cruel..or arrogant

plus its a niche in nerdome that causes some impressive dramafests and hateboners that can paint a certain picture

if I gave you the impression that I felt we should be treated differently I'm sorry I really am- that's a total failure on my part to communicate who and what this place is..

thanks for the compliment though, you are a good debater yourself, the times I've seen you ans Boxhead step into the BG's I'm left thoroughly impressed

It may have been a mistake to pin you to that claim personally, but I know for fact that other mods of the section have used that argument before. It's something I can't ever agree with, for as many fights that break out among this place, you're all still pinned to the same Naruto Discussion Forum as every other section on the site, so you should abide by the same rules.

Sometimes I see a lot of opinions and yes, it can be annoying, but for the most part, I know that most of the debaters here use hard facts. But it's always interesting to see someone attempting to counter-debate just for debate's sake.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #245
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
drink more water then. thats what i told shika, and boy oh boy what a strapping young lad he turned out to be

Once again colorles is being creepy as @#$%^&$@#
Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #246
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sajuuk got demoted because him and the rest of the staff weren't getting along too well, in short. It wasn't anyone's fault in particular.

Also, I'm Lebanese.
My grandmother on my mom's side makes amazing spinach pies. Mmmm.

As for the rest of this thread. I don't mind if you people want to voice your opinions in here, and I certainly won't silence you, since it's generally our way to accept people for how they are and call a spade a spade.

What I don't want is for people to come here who generally don't even view the other parts of the BG to come in here just to tell the staff off, which is what I feel is what these convos are becoming, slowly...slowly...slowly. Let's not become a grounds for you guys to bitch about the staff.

I don't want this place to degenerate to a bunch of bickering.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #247
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Also, I'm Lebanese.
My grandmother on my mom's side makes amazing spinach pies. Mmmm.
Well I was wrong on the ethnicity
Quote:
I don't want this place to degenerate to a bunch of bickering.
I will protect you Shika

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #248
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Typing big paragraphs make me mangasm. I should talk to IWD more.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #249
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If only you could see the Burrow. IWD has had some page long walls of text. xD
Old 01-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #250
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
maybe he types so much because he's too tired to talk

Last edited by mirai colorles; 01-22-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #251
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I remember seeing the Burrow once and one day, I will see it again. My sight yearns to view all corners of this forum and my conquest shan't be achieved until I'm able to express my opinion and aid all sections of the forum to the best of my ability.

I WILL BE A BG'ER!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #252
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't see any hidden sections on this forum >_>

Its nothin special anyways pft.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #253
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I remember seeing the Burrow once and one day, I will see it again. My sight yearns to view all corners of this forum and my conquest shan't be achieved until I'm able to express my opinion and aid all sections of the forum to the best of my ability.

I WILL BE A BG'ER!
Not on my watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I can't see any hidden sections on this forum >.>

Its nothin special anyways pft.
Sometimes we discuss...NOT BG STUFF. hahaha.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #254
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I figured

Mike get on skype.........if you can.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #255
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Typing big paragraphs make me mangasm. I should talk to IWD more.
You'd probably think our PMs back and forth together are porn then .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #256
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
You'd probably think our PMs back and forth together are porn then .
I want you to send me porn, SRhyse. ._. Nao.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #257
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Rice has porn in his PM's? Man I knew it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #258
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Rice has porn in his PM's? Man I knew it.
doggy porn
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #259
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

All these people popping in out of nowhere

@Shika but Sajuuk>>>>>>all other mods except ashen and Maik

Old 01-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #260
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Sajuuk was the best............

Oh well.

Closed Thread

Tags
the trs is cool club