Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 AM   #8081
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Btw, you can't get Deoxys because you're not native to the ahoenn region,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:51 AM   #8082
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hey Hozuki, are you going to reply to my last posts I made? Kimiko still has to finish her battle with Brandy, and Ai has to finish her battle with Art.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #8083
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(Regigigas, Heatran, and Cresselia are not available. It's basically only the trios in each region are available.)

Loop visited the pokemon center and received an invitation to a pokemon tournament in Unova, a region he had never before visited. Loop decided to give the nurse his information and traveled to the nearest ferry. They weren't boarding yet, so Loop was faced to stay in the waiting room.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #8084
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
(Regigigas, Heatran, and Cresselia are not available. It's basically only the trios in each region are available.)

Loop visited the pokemon center and received an invitation to a pokemon tournament in Unova, a region he had never before visited. Loop decided to give the nurse his information and traveled to the nearest ferry. They weren't boarding yet, so Loop was faced to stay in the waiting room.
You could kill some time by TRYING to get your last gym badge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Tragic challenges Hornet for his LAST gym badge*

Spoiler:

*Hornet summons Aridos and Scizor*

*Tragic summons Nu-Nu and Hellgar*

"Let's start this off with a BANG! Nu-Nu use heat wave on Hellgar then Hellgar emprower yourself then use Heat wave"-tragic commanded
*As a result Hellgar sent a powerful wave of heat towards the foes*

"Dodge it"-hornet said
*Yet to no avil both pokemon were hit by the enhanced wide attack and were both K.O'd*

(Looks like I am still flusttered from what happened. I am in no state to battle)-Hornet thought

*HOrnet summoned Venemoth and shuckle*

"Venemoth protect and shuckle use EXPLOSION"-HOrnte yelled

*The explosoin was powerful and caught everyone besides Venemorth*

"Ight. Cool stratgy. "-Tragic said as he summoned Chansey and SOnic

*Hornet Summone fortress*

"Now Fortress endure then use explosion! Venemoth used protect"-Hornet comanded

"Hurry yanmega"-Tragic cried it
*Yanmgea flew at blidning speeds to tap Fortress to cancel outt explosion. The explsion took all pokemon out besides Venemoth*

"Your my last hope! Go Psyduck"-Tragic cried out

"Venemoth use Psychic"-Hornet commaned
*Venemoth forced intense pyschic energy upon Psyduck*

*Psyduck got a HUGE headache from the pain and used an emprowered confusion to send it right back 2x fold!!! THe Venemoth was confused and crashed into a tree then fainted*

"Sorry I was not at my best"-Hornet laughed but here is the Creepy Crawler Badge"-Hornet gave the badge with pride

"Thanks. I will go sign up for that tourny now to kill some time"-Tragic said as he left

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-22-2013 at 08:50 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #8085
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Mega Drain!" Pineco attempted to absorb the Marill's power but failed when she finished the Pineco with an Ice Beam. Manty returned Pineco and gave Tagic the gym badge.

"You're a great trainer! By the way, have you seen the news yet? There's a family on a route just north of Mauville that is being robbed of their Pokemon, a great trainer like you would be able to stop it, are you up for it?" Manty challenged while smiling.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #8086
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post

*sigh* i'll probably go for uxi then, but isn't deoxy's in at least two regions? it is in sinnoh because of the meteors and same for Kanto, all though heard it originated from another plannet, so it techniqally it doesn't HAVE a region. And inner, watch your back.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #8087
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wharley, watching a feirce battle resume between Art and Ai, sighed. 'this'll be a tough one won't it Lucario?' he said, barely realising it. 'Indeed it will Master Wharley.' Came an ominus reply. Wharley almost fainted on the spot. 'Lucario? you can understand me? and i can under stand you?' Lucario, however managed to get a 'I've been waiting for this moment...' before it actually fainted. 'Well' said Wharley 'I think i might just have to leave. Heave ho!' He said, picking up lucario, and bringing her to the pokemon center. Once there he walked to nurse joy. 'You got a phone i can borrow?' she handed him a phone. he dialed a secret number, and Riley's voice came up on the other end. 'Hello, iron island iron services. how can we help you?' Wharley sighed. 'Riley, it's me. Listen, i need a lift to..' Wharley looked at the tickets the man had given him. 'Unova, there is a big tournament on, apparently. Think you can give me a lift on your boat?' 'Yeah, that's no problem. where should i pick you up?' 'Pastoria' 'See you in a few days!' 'Oh yeah Riley, Riolu evolved and can telepathicly talk to me. seeya' Wharley hung up the phone, then went to tend on Riolu, while waiting for Ai to finish her battle, and registrate with nurse joy, which he had done a minute ok. (and by nurse joy, i mean pool)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #8088
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
When the wind cleared, Snover fainted. Art sighed.

"Okay then, get ready for Abomasnow!" The giant snowman appear, the evolved form of Snover. "Guess what," Art smiled. "He's got Swagger." Art stated as Abomasnow started doing the Catsaddy, showing off his unbelievable Swagger, attempting to confuse Scyther.

"Avalanche." He roared as giant spheres of snow tumbled down the ice rink.
Snover fainted, and Art let out a sigh. Ai was happy that she had won another round, but that feeling was short-lived. Art called out his next pokemon, a large snow covered creature that looked like the abominable snowman. Art informed her that his Abomasnow knew Swagger, which Ai knew could present some real problems for her. Abomasnow tried to affect Scyther with the Swagger attack, and Ai knew that she had no other choice. "Scyther, return!" Ai called out. Scyther then disappeared inside his pokeball. "Come on out, Riolu!" Ai sent out Riolu. She felt good about this, it was the first time since the incident with Team Darkness that she would get the chance to battle with her trusted partner. But Art was wasting no time, he immediately ordered Abomasnow to use Avalanche, and Ai had to think fast. "Riolu, dodge!" Ai told Riolu. Riolu replied with a bark, then began dodging the huge chunks of snow that were now tumbling toward him. "Now Quick Attack, then use Aura Sphere!" Ai yelled. Riolu used Quick Attack, jumping on some of the chunks of ice as he increased his speed, racing toward Art's Abomasnow. When he was within striking distance, Riolu unleashed a powerful Aura Sphere, and directed it straight at his foe. It was true that Abomasnow was big, but he was also slow, and Ai figured that if Riolu was fast enough, he should be able to land a hit.

(Here. I re-posted Ai's part, Hozuki)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #8089
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Are you going to reply to our other gym battle o.o)

"Well hi!" Brandy welcomed the girl in. "Let's get started!" She cheered as she threw out her first Pokemon, Sentret.
Kimiko was welcomed by the Rustboro gym leader, who's name was apparently Brandy. Kimiko briefly introduced herself, and then the battle began. Brandy called out Sentret. "Oh, that pokemon is so adorable!" Kimiko remarked. "But I bet it's tough, too!" Kimiko then called out Poochyena. "Our first gym challenge, Poochyena! Lets go! Use Double Team! Then follow up with Crunchl!" Kimiko told Poochyena. Poochyena obeyed, making copies of itself. He then used Crunch, and the copies came at Sentret from all directions. Now Brandy wont be able to figure out which one is the real one! Kimiko said to herself. She hoped that the Crunch attack would hit.

(And here's Kimiko's part. lol. Im just using double team on you left and right it seems.)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #8090
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
"Mega Drain!" Pineco attempted to absorb the Marill's power but failed when she finished the Pineco with an Ice Beam. Manty returned Pineco and gave Tagic the gym badge.
*Julius danced with his pokemon with glee celebrating another win*
"Thank you. I gotta say you put me in a pinch."-Julius said with a smile
"You're a great trainer! By the way, have you seen the news yet? There's a family on a route just north of Mauville that is being robbed of their Pokemon, a great trainer like you would be able to stop it, are you up for it?" Manty challenged while smiling.
*gasp*
"YOUR KIDDING! I will go there right away!"-Julius ran out of the gym to the pokemon center then got his pokemon healed

*Devon's assistants had a helicopter to take him all the way to Mauville*

(I may miss a contest and some cool pokemon but I gotta help)-Julius thought
Old 01-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #8091
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(So many things to reply to, ugh. Btw, Pop, can we wrap up our gym battle in Cianwood?)

Abomasnow was hit with the Quick Attack, but was ready for Riolu on the rebound.

"Ice Punch." Abomasnow clashed with the Riolu with his Ice Punch, hopefully knocking the Pokemon backwards, but not Abomasnow due to his size. "Let's see if your Riolu can handle Abomasnow's Swag." Abomasnow got in Riolu's face and started to motion him to back up, as of on a dance battle. "Be ready for an attack by Riolu with an Ice Punch." Abomasnow readied himself with his fist of ice.

---
Brandy smiled.

"Dig!" The Sentret went underground to avoid the attacks, after the Crunch the real Poochyena was exposed and Sentret rose from the ground beneath it, attempting to attack it.

"Follow up with Pursuit!" Sentret raced towards the Poochyena with amazing speed, intending to strike it.

---
Mia looked as a helicopter landed and a trainer got off.

"Hey! Have you heard about the Winstrates?" Mia ran towards the boy.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #8092
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(its your move for the gym battle right... and we will wrap it up when you put me in a corner)

"Oh so you have heard as well?! Well please lead the way"-Julius said eagerly as he waved the helicopter good-bye
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #8093
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mia and Julius arrive at a house, there seemed to be a racket coming from inside.

"Okay, Skidd, handle this." The Masquerain and Mia quietly slipped into the house, not knowing where or what Julius is doing.

---

"Dark Pulse, Blizzard and Hydro Pump." The three powerful attacks collided to make a roaring torrent of ice, water and darkness, headed towards the three opposing opokemon, it covered sucha wide range and height that it was very difficult to dodge.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #8094
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*Julius stuck by the girl's side*
(I wonder if this is the work of the people in green)-Julius thought nervous yet excited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"FOOL! Those attacks will not surpass the light screen"-Jane gloated

*as soon as she says that the light screen ended*

"Oh gee golly. Hurry and counter attack"-Jane commanded
*the male duo were still in love as Miltank despertatly tried to get them to come to .... but to no avial the attacks hit and the normal trio were finished*

"Well I guess you won"-Jane said trying to put up a smile. "That attract was a nice move. Kudos and with that I award you the Regular badge. I wish you the best of luck on your journey"-she said as she gave the trainer the badge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Tragic walks to the pokemon center and heals his pokemon. He then goes to the PC to gain his desiered party and signs up his 2 best pokemon for the Unova competiton*

"Hey Champ to be kudos on compeleting the gym leader challenge. I heard it on the news. Your the FIRST to beat the challenge with time to spar"-Nora asks

"Ah Nora it is actually somewhat good to see you. And your the talk of this town to how you stopped all of the wild and controlled pokemon with a single pokemon. I'm actually impressed. Oh! Are you here to sign up for the Unova competition?"-Tragic asked

"Actually.... no. I came to ask... or BEG for your help if I must. I have a lead on Team Power. I have found where my unown is! It is in Goldenrod city! Please I Need you. Your the strongest friend I have."-Nora pleads with passion in her eyes

*looks away*
"Your lucky I have time before the unova region"-Tragic says softly

"Oh I Owe you my LIFE!" Nora says as she summons her Togekiss to fly her to GOldenrod city

"HEY WAIT FOR ME! "The bug catcher says as he hops on with Nora

*Tragic summons Nu-Nu to fly hiim to the destination*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

monday is last day to sign up for tourny correct cuz idk who I am picking now

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-22-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 PM   #8095
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Abomasnow was hit with the Quick Attack, but was ready for Riolu on the rebound.

"Ice Punch." Abomasnow clashed with the Riolu with his Ice Punch, hopefully knocking the Pokemon backwards, but not Abomasnow due to his size. "Let's see if your Riolu can handle Abomasnow's Swag." Abomasnow got in Riolu's face and started to motion him to back up, as of on a dance battle. "Be ready for an attack by Riolu with an Ice Punch." Abomasnow readied himself with his fist of ice.
Abomasnow attempted to use Swagger on Riolu, making odd movements as if it were dancing. Ugh. Swagger again. But luckily I came prepared! Ai thought. "Riolu, show em what you've been hiding!" Riolu nodded, and revealed what appeared to be a persim berry. Abomasnow's Swagger didnt seem to be affecting Riolu at all. "How do ya like that?" Ai asked Art. "You shouldnt have told me that your Abomasnow had Swagger. I made sure earlier when you told me that to give Riolu this Persim Berry before I switched out Scyther." Ai informed the gym leader. Abomasnow kept dancing towards Riolu, but instead of becoming confused, Riolu was able to keep in rhythm with Abomasnow, and was soon doing the moves himself, increasing his attack. Art's Abomasnow has a lot of power. He was able to withstand Riolu's last Quick Attack and counter his Aura Sphere like it was nothing. Even with his increased attack from Swagger, will Riolu be able to defeat a pokemon so strong? Ai wondered. Art then told Abomasnow to get ready for an attack from Riolu with Ice Punch. "You can do it, Riolu!" Ai yelled to Riolu. Riolu was looking nervous, and Abomasnow looked intimidating standing in front of him. Ai knew that they were in trouble. But just then, Ai felt something. Her aura reacted in a way she had never experienced before. Riolu started glowing. At first Ai had no idea what was going on, but then suddenly, Riolu started changing shape. "Riolu...?! It cant be...!" Ai managed to say. He's evolving! Ai said to herself with delight. Riolu then became Lucario, and Ai knew that now they would surely be able to handle that Abomasnow. "Alright, Lucario! Use Quick Attack, again! Then use a powerful Aura Sphere!" With Lucario's increased attack from Abomasnow's Swagger, Lucario raced at the snow covered pokemon with Quick Attack. He then launched an even more powerful Aura Sphere than earlier, and Ai waited to see if Lucario's improved combination would strike.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-22-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #8096
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(for the tournament I'll make a couple of quick captures since I don't to rush my current team in evolving. Mismagius from the eterna forest which evolves from a dusk stone I get for helping with the windworks and a medicham from route 211 which evolves quickly after getting captured. I feel these two would make a good team)

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #8097
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
(for the tournament I'll make a couple of quick captures since I don't to rush my current team in evolving. Mismagius from the eterna forest which evolves from a dusk stone I get for helping with the windworks and a medicham from route 211 which evolves quickly after getting captured. I feel these two would make a good team)
Thats a good idea. Luckily for me though Riolu normally evolves very quickly with high enough friendship. And since Ai and Riolu are so close, its time for Riolu to evolve. Luckily the tournament is here, and now I can enter my two fully evolved pokemon. ^^

Not to mention I feel confident in evolving Riolu during their first battle together since the whole Team Darkness incident. Ai's love for Riolu has only increased since then, and I feel like this battle between Ai and Art is a milestone for Ai and Lucario.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-22-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #8098
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(I might be busy this week so here is the movesets for the two Pokemon I'll be using. )

Spoiler:
Pokemon: Mismagius nickname EmoPrincess
Ability:Levitate
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Inferno
Thunderbolt
Power Gem
Confuse Ray
Energy Ball

Spoiler:
Pokemon: Medicham Nickname Rose
Ability: Pure Power
Moves:
Hi Jump Kick
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Poison Jab
Psychic

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #8099
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol I'm gonna enter all late and dramaticly
----------------------------------------------------------

*The tio arrives in Goldenrod city to investiage*
----------------------------------------------------------
*Julius spotted someone in green running down route towards route 118. He followed all the way to the beach. The green caped fellow suddenly activated a jet back to send himself flying*

"Wow that was an amazing effort! Here take this Good Rod"-a nearby fisherman said with a smile

"Thank you"-Julius said as he took the rod and ran back to help out the girl

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-23-2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #8100
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

(Kimiko's battle scenario)

Brandy's Sentret used Dig, avoiding Poochyena's Crunch. That was a good move. Sentret will come out of the ground now and try to hit Poochyena...but from where? Kimiko pondered. Just then, Sentret popped out of a hole underneath Poochyena, just as Kimiko expected. "Poochyena, use Shadow Ball on the ground, then dodge!" Kimiko told Poochyena. Poochyena used Shadow Ball on the ground just as Sentret appeared, and the impact of the blast threw rocks and dirt at Sentret, allowing Poochyena enough time to escape the Dig attack. But Brandy was swift, and so was her pokemon, and she immediately ordered Sentret to follow up with Pursuit.
Sentret raced at Poochyena with incredible speed, but Kimiko wasnt about to let the attack land. "Ok, Poochyena! Sand Attack!" Kimiko called out to her Poochyena. The field was already covered in dust from that last attack, and so Poochyena kicked up some of it, lowering Sentret's accuracy, allowing him to barely dodge Sentret's Pursuit. "Now, Double Team, again!" Kimiko commanded. Using the cloud of dirt as cover and also the Double Team attack, Kimiko prepared to use another move on Brandy's Sentret, hoping that it would hit this time. "Ok Poochyena, now use Take Down!" Copies of Poochyena again lunged at Sentret, and Kimiko hoped Poochyena would be able to land a hit.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-23-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay