Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #101
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan123456789 View Post
I don't LIKE Sakura, but I don't HATE her either. But sometimes, it's just that on the outside, her punches are strong and stuff, but she's lacking that kind of strength on the inside. I think her skills are great in Shippuden and that she improved a lot. Personally, I would've bet on Sakura losing to Sasori if Chiyo wasn't actually there, but that's just a matter of opinion and what the author deicdes to do. Truthfully, I sometimes feel like since Sakura is one of the main characters, she's not supposed to die, but some authors don't follow this method. I mean, she might have won because Chiyo was there with her, or she might have won because she wasn't supposed to die yet. Who else knows, but the author? She couldn't kill Sasuke because she's still in love with him, not knowing that Naruto loves her so much he would do anything to make her happy. So overall, I wouldn't say Sakura is very strong, but I wouldn't say she's very weak either. I would say that she's kind of in the middle. Also, this is just my opinion, so PLEASE don't think I'm holding this against all the Sakura-fans. I mean, I don't hate Sakura, but I don't particularly like her either.
She was cool when Shippuden started and when she fought Sasori even though we know she couldn't win on her own she did ok. She did better than Kankuro lol.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #102
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I have a love-hate relationship with Sakura. I love the fact that she's strong physically. I hate the fact that her resolve is very weak, as she nearly got herself killed by Sasuke. She wasn't any better emotionally in Part II, to me when it comes to Sasuke, she's emotionally unstable, and lately she's gotten indecisive. Sorry to bash on Sakura and the fans, but this is purely my opinion.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #103
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
I think that i must say for myself that Sakura is totally a weak minded person overall. She knows better and every time she saw Sasuke, she would be so weak as a person. I mean she seriously makes me mad. In the latest episode that i saw the Kages talk about hiding Naruto and Bee to a location where Akatsuki can't find them. We later see Sakura seeing some pictures of injured people and she literally barf'd almost. The nurse tells her that this is what a medical ninja must do and its their duties. She then says if Sasuke and Naruto are injured seriously, who should i heal first Sasuke or Naruto? I think Naruto c'mon he has literally been there for you and if she healed Sasuke and let Naruto die then i would totally take her out. What do you think of this statement?
you be hattin
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #104
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be perfectly honest I truly loathed Sakura in the beginning (Part 1). She represented everything stereotypical of the girls my age and younger and I thought it was incredibly cliche.

However, I've grown to grudgingly like her. I still prefer many other kunoichi over her, but I do not outright despise her.

I don't appreciate her weak resolve and her inability to defend herself on her own properly.

However I can understand that when compared to Naruto or Sasuke, nearly anyone would look weak. I acknowledge her intelligence and ability in medical jutsu.

But I do not find her violent manner towards Naruto amusing. I understand it's an act of comic relief but it lost it's comedy the moment she proved incapable of doing it to anyone else but the person who loves her. It just seems very... wrong to me.

Please keep in mind though my opinion might be biased because I resented her from the beginning.

Though I do enjoy playing as her in Naruto Generations and such...

Oh Tobi. Despite your hypocrisy I'm still your fan girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
R.I.P Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:

R.I.P Neji Hyūga
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #105
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musouka-chan View Post
To be perfectly honest I truly loathed Sakura in the beginning (Part 1). She represented everything stereotypical of the girls my age and younger and I thought it was incredibly cliche.

However, I've grown to grudgingly like her. I still prefer many other kunoichi over her, but I do not outright despise her.

I don't appreciate her weak resolve and her inability to defend herself on her own properly.

However I can understand that when compared to Naruto or Sasuke, nearly anyone would look weak. I acknowledge her intelligence and ability in medical jutsu.

But I do not find her violent manner towards Naruto amusing. I understand it's an act of comic relief but it lost it's comedy the moment she proved incapable of doing it to anyone else but the person who loves her. It just seems very... wrong to me.

Please keep in mind though my opinion might be biased because I resented her from the beginning.

Though I do enjoy playing as her in Naruto Generations and such...

I don't think you're biased at all, you're right on the money with those points.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #106
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

hlm9803 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I am not a big fan of Sakura.
She's not very good as the main heroine, but at least she's not a Mary-Sue.
hlm9803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #107
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[QUOTE=Musouka-chan;6232872]To be perfectly honest I truly loathed Sakura in the beginning (Part 1). She represented everything stereotypical of the girls my age and younger and I thought it was incredibly cliche.

-Musouka-chan
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I agree with this! Right on the ball
Old 09-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #108
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She was cool when Shippuden started and when she fought Sasori even though we know she couldn't win on her own she did ok. She did better than Kankuro lol.
Sakura vs. Sasori was the best Sakura moment.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #109
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

so right short summary shes lost her touch

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #110
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

same here she is totally useless lamo sakura, i dont like her. hinata rulz
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #111
Kakashi2806
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I think that i must say for myself that Sakura is totally a weak minded person overall. She knows better and every time she saw Sasuke, she would be so weak as a person. I mean she seriously makes me mad. In the latest episode that i saw the Kages talk about hiding Naruto and Bee to a location where Akatsuki can't find them. We later see Sakura seeing some pictures of injured people and she literally barf'd almost. The nurse tells her that this is what a medical ninja must do and its their duties. She then says if Sasuke and Naruto are injured seriously, who should i heal first Sasuke or Naruto? I think Naruto c'mon he has literally been there for you and if she healed Sasuke and let Naruto die then i would totally take her out. What do you think of this statement?
Whoa, take it easy on Sakura, bro!
But I do agree with you on the fact that Sakura shouldn't be having trouble choosing between Naruto and Sasuke. I mean, come on-the choice is between a guy who wants to destroy you and the Ninja World, and a guy who's willing to die for you and the Ninja World. Shouldn't be a tough choice.
Kakashi2806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #112
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Still don't like her, but she is a lot better then she was in Naruto......in the aspect of her finally being able to do something (she can use white magicz!)
Ghost4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #113
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

if u have to question ur selfs of who to save then you must be insane.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #114
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

For what I can see at least she's better then what she was in the original, even though she doesn't do too much or nothing too great, she's at least doing something, rather then just crying and fawning over her lost of her precious Sasuke. I mean she said herself, all she usually can do for Naruto is the little things, though apparently it's enough.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #115
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I dislike bashing anyone (apart from Kabuto ).
Sakura is a character that has chances to shine yet, but this is pretty much unconnected to NaruSaku.
Also, judging by the actual plot, she WILL have some BIG TIME when Naruto and Sasuke meet, be it before or after defeating Juubi.
And it doesn't necessarily involve actual fighting - she may be of other use too, like emotional switch or something.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #116
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ah, Sakura. Well at the start of Shippūden, during the Sasori fight, I got excited (as did many others) because it looked like she was going to be so much stronger in Shippūden, but she hasn't really done all that much since then, which is pretty disappointing. She's still so much better than she was in Part 1 (where she could do LITERALLY nothing), though, so that's good.

As far as her character, I'm honestly not sure what to think of her sometimes. I can relate to her in a lot of ways--being bullied as a kid, gaining more self-confidence over time, not wanting to be a burden to other people--so I can understand many of her motivations. However, I've gotten really exasperated with several things about her: how over-critical she is of her teammates, how she hits them constantly (I don't care if it's supposed to be funny; I just think it's annoying), and how she still relies on others to help her more than she should have to at this point in the story.

The number one thing that gets me, though, is her many frustratingly stupid feelings and decisions. For one, her false "confession" to Naruto was just cruel. I know she didn't want to have to hurt him with the news about Sasuke and was trying to spare his feelings about that, but using his romantic feelings for her as a way to get him to forget about Sasuke was not the right way to go about it. It made her seem really manipulative and low, and she's better than that. Also, her epic fail of an "attempt" to kill Sasuke was another low point for her; that was by far the stupidest thing she's ever done, and she not only almost got herself killed, she could have gotten Kakashi killed, as well.

Then, the fact that she still loves Sasuke is really stupid, too. The thing is, I don't even like NaruSaku all that much--I firmly think that Naruto should be with Hinata--but I also don't think that Sakura should still love Sasuke (whom she mostly liked for unfounded reasons anyway; she didn't even know the real him very well) after he's tried to kill her and her friends multiple times. Very few people would still love someone who did all that terrible stuff to them, unless they had really bad Stockholm Syndrome or something. Sakura's relationship with Sasuke would be a very abusive one in real life, and that's why I dislike it so much.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Sakura. She just irritates me sometimes. In real life, for me, she would be one of those friends who irritates you sometimes, but she has enough good qualities that you would still be friends with her.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #117
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

she is SLIGHTLY better and a hopless romantic
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #118
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just my point of view. but yesterday i started thinking about sauke and sakura as a couple. and i figure out that it would be a pretty rought one. sakura can be very nice and kind but she gots a temper. then sasuke being very proud. they would most likely argue alot. ive seen this characteristics in some couples and they usually dont get along that much.

then i thought about sasuke and hinata. highly unlikely to happen. but i was like man sasuke would be happier with hinata if they felt in love. since she would relate to him in some way and would really be willing to listen to him about his problems,emotions ect. in a way sasuke and hinata would make a better emotional couple. with better communication.

but my favourite pairing will always be naruxhina.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #119
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Sakura, I will admit. I HATED her in the beginning. She was a fangirl of Sasuke, and pretty much useless. But in the chunnin exams and she cut her hair, she got less annoying and I started to like her more. Then in Shippuden, she's completely badass. She's got the strength of 10 men, is smart, and she is a pretty good medical ninja. She supports Naruto and her comrades well and cries a lot less. There's a lot of hate on Sakura because she hits Naruto, but is it her fault she does? No, it's Kishimoto's. :P Plus, it's for COMIC RELIEF, not to see Naruto in pain... :/
Sakura supports Naruto and has done a lot more Naruto than any of his other comrades, which is good thing. Sakura is a good heroine and she's really underrated if you ask me. Sakura is probably one the best kunoichi in the series.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #120
placeinthesun16
Chunin

she only hangs around with naruto when their on missions. and in my mine she only does things that any team mate would do like help him in a fight,heal him, try to protect him from dieing, and other things team mates would do for anyone. in their team. while hinata even thought there not teamates she has risk her life for him. mentally made him stronger and has conforted him emotionaly when on his weakest moments. sakura has never done this outside of their missions. to me all sakura does is comrade related help and stuff. haha.

p.s. i do like sakura but i just feel that naruto and sakura wont get togethere. but if they do ill be unhappy. =( as most narusaku would be if naruhina happen.