Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #7821
Silverdagger12
Ninja Academy Student

Silverdagger12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #7822
Silverdagger12
Ninja Academy Student

We got trolled by CC2! lol
Old 01-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #7823
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol no someone actually Photoshopped that picture as-well.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #7824
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki_Fighter View Post
Not to me

Edit: But just because you think it's boring, doesn't mean it's broken.
well for starters the awakening takes down chakra so if he has instant awaken it would be a bit iffy with the tracking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #7825
Silverdagger12
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
lol no someone actually Photoshopped that picture as-well.
lol well what to say hehe anyway moving on.. XD

Last edited by Silverdagger12; 01-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #7826
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hmmm. Never had that trouble with any PTS character. And Shippuden Tenten? Don't get me started. Her combos have the same properties as the fodder shuriken everyone has: easy to dash through, deflect, and doesn't do much damage unless most of the combo hits (which is a problem considering the HUGE pauses before attacking even WITHIN a single combo, and the fact that her combos consist of a good 30+ hits usually).
He is right. PTs tenten is weakest character in the game unless your using good supports she is very hard to play. Her jutsu also has a huge pause and they nerfed her grab. Also ts Shino is more close to mid range. He isn't that far away in order to attack. And you say u just mash square but range characters are a lot harder to play as cus they have so many weaknesses.

Also so messed up of cc2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #7827
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ninja'd

Old 01-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #7828
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im confused about bmn naruto being fully playable this are the reasons why im confused

Spoiler:

I think that kurama is probably bmn's awakening but idk maybe part of a ougi?

Here It says we can take bmn to the battle field but do they mean as a fully playable or awakening but at the same time awakening modes dont have ougis.

Now take a look at this pics.
Spoiler:

As you guys can see the background is not dark which makes me think his fully playable

Sorry if i seem dumb in all this but im confused about this
Old 01-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #7829
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Im confused about bmn naruto being fully playable this are the reasons why im confused

Spoiler:

Here It says we can take bmn to the battle field but do they mean as a fully playable or awakening but at the same time awakening modes dont have ougis.

Spoiler:

As you guys can see the background is not dark which makes me think his fully playable

I think that Bijuu mode Naruto will be his own character simply because they put so much emphasis on the 'Bijuu' otherwise, wouldn't he just be Naruto with a Bijuu awakening.

Also Thats a good question as I don't think it would make sense for a Kurama awakening? But I really hope it is his awakening that would be too awesome
Old 01-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #7830
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I thought about this too, but im pretty sure that's just the start of his ultimate. Just like for Lee and Guy in storm 2 and Generations, they transform before the ultimate starts up it's the same here. The begining part of his ultimate is naruto punching his opponent and then jumping in the air like we see in the 3rd pic of him, and finally the gold kurama form appears.

Those pictures are from his ultimate, and im pretty sure that This version of Naruto is gonna be nothing but an Awakening.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #7831
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I think that Bijuu mode Naruto will be his own character simply because they put so much emphasis on the 'Bijuu' otherwise, wouldn't he just be Naruto with a Bijuu awakening.

Also Thats a good question as I don't think it would make sense for a Kurama awakening? But I really hope it is his awakening that would be too awesome
Yea i think kurama its his awakenin it doesnt look like its part of the ougi
Old 01-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #7832
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yea i think kurama its his awakenin it doesnt look like its part of the ougi
It is part of the ultimate though, look at this video for a better look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_ZsOGkDR0

It is possible that he's his own character it's just the way that the scans are showing him with 5 kage summit icon makes me thing BM naruto is nothing but an ultimate and awakening (like susanoo sasuke)

Last edited by ElementKnight; 01-22-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #7833
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The way I see it is this: Bijuu mode is playable and is either (1) an awakening or (2) a straight character. The Tailed Beast Bomb shown in the trailer is obviously an ultimate jutsu, no doubt about it. And if Bijuu is his own character, then Kurama very well may be his awakening, but if not then it's probably limited to the special. I think I caught a glimpse of Kurama form fighting in the trailer, though. It was shining gold and was definitely tailed like that form. Could be wrong though. But either way no matter how Bijuu form is used it'll still be considered "teaming up with Kurama" because Naruto doesn't get that form until he befriends Kurama.

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #7834
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
It is part of the ultimate though, look at this video for a better look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_ZsOGkDR0

It is possible that he's his own character it's just the way that the scans are showing him with 5 kage summit icon makes me thing BM naruto is nothing but an ultimate and awakening (like susanoo sasuke)
im thinking he is UJ and Awakening only.

and EMS Sasuke will get the same treatment i imagine with his Diamond Encrusted Susanno

and i dont think thats a TUJ start up either since if it was we would see him transform into Bijuu Mode then make the initial strike..but here we just see him making the initial strike which means it's part of his normal ougi.

Last edited by XGriever; 01-22-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #7835
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post

and EMS Sasuke will get the same treatment i imagine with his Diamond Encrusted Susanno

and i dont think thats a TUJ start up either since if it was we would see him transform into Bijuu Mode then make the initial strike..but here we just see him making the initial strike which means it's part of his normal ougi.
Lol XD
Old 01-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #7836
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i busted my butt doin the mid terms and came back to see the scan fak WHY WHY WHY who made the image i'll destroy hiiim
Old 01-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #7837
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

That's what I was thinking, I dont think that is a TUJ either.

Speaking of TUJ's am I the only one that wants them to get rid of the fiery border during them. I mean it is a nice touch in a way but when the character begins to start his ultimate up, it can sometimes get in the way, especially during the ultimate itself.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #7838
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think that bijuu Naruto is in the Ougi and the awakening, and that KCM Naruto is the character himself.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #7839
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Quote:
The way I see it is this: Bijuu mode is playable and is either (1) an awakening or (2) a straight character. The Tailed Beast Bomb shown in the trailer is obviously an ultimate jutsu, no doubt about it. And if Bijuu is his own character, then Kurama very well may be his awakening, but if not then it's probably limited to the special. I think I caught a glimpse of Kurama form fighting in the trailer, though. It was shining gold and was definitely tailed like that form. Could be wrong though. But either way no matter how Bijuu form is used it'll still be considered "teaming up with Kurama" because Naruto doesn't get that form until he befriends Kurama.
Quote:
That's what I was thinking, I dont think that is a TUJ either.

Speaking of TUJ's am I the only one that wants them to get rid of the fiery border during them. I mean it is a nice touch in a way but when the character begins to start his ultimate up, it can sometimes get in the way, especially during the ultimate itself.

hey you three and everyone else ....I totally follow you three and like spectual said, biju naruto should be an awakening and utimate jutsu for a new chakra mode selectable naruto with upgraded attacks with the moves involved with the recent and upcoming anime.

And element I agree about the border for the team ult however I doubt it will be changed...excellent idea though because I dont see the purpose anymore and it does hinder the visuals a bit lol.

Truthfully, I am a bit disappointed we saw biju naruto form so early but yet to have a demo or even an official set date for it ...not to mention the lack of details concerning the UK versions other than the will of fire package.....I think the developers should make a few things more clear and recheck and evaluate the order of priorities. The edo tenseis should have been revealed before bnaruto imo.....a bit concerned for other returning chars and dlc as well ....sorry but I cannot lie I am not happy with all of the management thats been going on recently I hope everything is well...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-22-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #7840
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it depends on how far it's going, after a certain point bijuu mode is the norm so they wouldn't have a choice other then to have a move set for it. if not then well they may do it any way

Closed Thread