Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #61
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Super Heroes Rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicusMaximus View Post
Clarence walked back over to Ebon with 5 big, muscular men walking around him, giving dirty looks at anyone who looked at them.

Clarence arrived and looked at the new man with a strange look, sensing something strange about him. Dismissing it as nothing, he telescoped his hand towards the man, "Hi, my name is Clarence. This is my crew." he said, pointing to the men following him with other hand.
"So, I guess people have the idea of breaking out. If not, they're creating a pecking order. Apparently, this Clarence guy is the leader. Since he doesn't look physically strong enough to have these guys follow him, then it must be money. I guess this can't be bothered." I thought.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm Daniel." I said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #62
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ebon looked back at Clarence and the guys behind him. They shot him dirty looks but Ebon just looked dully at them.

"Well," Ebon said as he got up. "It looks like you made some friends." Ebon's monotone came through. He looked back at the man as if the man was going to say something. "I'm guessing that you're a..." Ebon began but didn't finish, as if the word was taboo.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #63
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Ok ok haha you got me I am not. Yes I would like to work with you. If you do not mind of course." He said to the man has he used his gravity to have the tenticle come off.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #64
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Ebon looked back at Clarence and the guys behind him. They shot him dirty looks but Ebon just looked dully at them.

"Well," Ebon said as he got up. "It looks like you made some friends." Ebon's monotone came through. He looked back at the man as if the man was going to say something. "I'm guessing that you're a..." Ebon began but didn't finish, as if the word was taboo.
"Yeah, I'm a mutant. I don't really think it should be a shock or anything in here"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #65
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Just had to make sure." Ebon said as he sat back down. "So...?" He said expectantly, as if anticipating the man to tell his power, or even more ingesting, show it.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #66
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Do you want a cookie? Or are you curious about what I can do? I'll tell you what, how about you and your friend with his little posse show me your powers before I show you mine?
"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #67
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ebpn's eyes sharpened, as if squinting curiously and lifting his eyebrow at the wall, not at the man.

'He's avoiding the question. Of course,he should be cautious meeting a group of people he's never met before. Although he may be just tricking us, yet again he may also be wishing to leave this room. Very well then.

Ebon finished his thought process and sat down as he looked at Clarence and the posse expectantly.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #68
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(as I sit on this roof, examining the super humans, I wonder which one is a crimm

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #69
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"ZZzzz" To his suprise Max fell asleep! (Funny moment lol)
Quote:
"Ok ok haha you got me I am not. Yes I would like to work with you. If you do not mind of course." He said to the man has he used his gravity to have the tenticle come off.
-.- Jeremiah made that face.

"Get up, we're going to find a man named Ebon Stein. He's a mutant, not sure what power he has, but I don't care." Jeremiah said, walking toward the house.

The answer to life is Nutella

RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #70
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
"So, I guess people have the idea of breaking out. If not, they're creating a pecking order. Apparently, this Clarence guy is the leader. Since he doesn't look physically strong enough to have these guys follow him, then it must be money. I guess this can't be bothered." I thought.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm Daniel." I said.
"Nice to meet you. I'm creating a crew. Would you like to join?" Clarence said, smiling. Clarence really didn't like the vibe this guy gave off, but "bring your questions closer to yourself" is a rule he had learned in his years of...business. Whenever you have a questionable person, bring them close to you, but keep them just out of arms reach.

Clarence then reflected on the look Daniel had on his face before he revealed his name. 'He was questioning me!' Clarence thought. Clarence hated being questioned, and he was rarely questioned, due to the fact he normally would just have people who questioned him killed.

A feeling of rage flashed through Clarence for a second, his face might have changed a tiny amount, but he calmed himself, and returned to normal. He couldn't just go around killing everyone right now. He needed to have a bigger support first. He knew that if he needed to, he could kill him, but that would be a dumb business decision.

"If you would like to join, I will need to see your ability."

Quote:

Quote:
"Yeah, I'm a mutant. I don't really think it should be a shock or anything in here"
Quote:
"Just had to make sure." Ebon said as he sat back down. "So...?" He said expectantly, as if anticipating the man to tell his power, or even more ingesting, show it.
Quote:
I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Do you want a cookie? Or are you curious about what I can do? I'll tell you what, how about you and your friend with his little posse show me your powers before I show you mine?
"
Quote:
Ebpn's eyes sharpened, as if squinting curiously and lifting his eyebrow at the wall, not at the man.

'He's avoiding the question. Of course,he should be cautious meeting a group of people he's never met before. Although he may be just tricking us, yet again he may also be wishing to leave this room. Very well then.

Ebon finished his thought process and sat down as he looked at Clarence and the posse expectantly.
"Are you asking ME to respond to YOU? Maybe you don't understand, I don't have to have either of your help. My 'power' is a secret known only to me and my secret service.

Now, if you would like to join my crew and be safe from people here in prison, exhibit your ability now."
Clarence said, sternly.

These men didn't understand, obviously. There were 19 men in this very mile that were from Clarence's company. He could take down any single man he wanted to right now.

He was already worked up from the man questioning him before. He decided he needed to take a break. He turned around and walked through the 5 men. He stood there for about 15 seconds, breathing. He then walked back over, calmly.

"Who's first?"

Old 01-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #71
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"OK." Max then follows his new leader.

Note this is what I look like, I don't know if I posted it already.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #72
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Jeremiah walked along with Max. It was kinda awkward. 'What do I even say?'.

"So...how about that weather..haha"

Old 01-22-2013, 03:28 AM   #73
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ebon sighed. "I already showed you a sample of my power."

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 06:16 AM   #74
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"And, if we're joining your 'crew' then we might as well get familiar with power. But if you insist, go ahead and let me test it on one of your little buddies behind you,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #75
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, very good weather. You know if you don't want to tal kyou don't have to, but you have my loylty. SO those powers you have, that seems cool huh boss?" He said with his hands on the back of his head laughing a bit.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #76
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ebon started to smirk devilishly, as he sensed something entertaining is about to happen, but he almost in the same second changed back to regular.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #77
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Where...am I?" Lucas woke up and looked around to find himself in a rather large room with other people wondering about. Some people were on their own where as others were in groups." I go out for a pint of milk and this is what I get." said Lucas as he sighed.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #78
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Ebon sighed. "I already showed you a sample of my power."
Quote:
"And, if we're joining your 'crew' then we might as well get familiar with power. But if you insist, go ahead and let me test it on one of your little buddies behind you,"
Quote:
Ebon started to smirk devilishly, as he sensed something entertaining is about to happen, but he almost in the same second changed back to regular.
Clarence turned around to the men following him. "Alright, $150 to whoever takes the test." No one moved. "Alright, $200. And I'll convince one of my female operatives to...befriend you." Clarence said, smirking.

Sex jokes made him laugh.

One man finally stepped forward. "Dixon, good. You should have no problems-not dying..." Clarence said. He had pause for a half a second in his mind, not sure how to word the ending. It was awkward for a few seconds. Clarence then handed over the $200. Dixon stuck it in his pocket.

Dixon then stood strong, awaiting the attack.

Last edited by RadicusMaximus; 01-22-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #79
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ebon's devilish smirk appeared again, but quickly was erased and sat behind the man who would show his power, scouting for any others who look of use.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #80
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
"Where...am I?" Lucas woke up and looked around to find himself in a rather large room with other people wondering about. Some people were on their own where as others were in groups." I go out for a pint of milk and this is what I get." said Lucas as he sighed.
Clarence saw a young man get thrown in the room. He didn't pay much attention, but he would keep his eye on him.

Quote:
Yes, very good weather. You know if you don't want to tal kyou don't have to, but you have my loylty. SO those powers you have, that seems cool huh boss?" He said with his hands on the back of his head laughing a bit.
"Yeah, they are pretty badass, I guess." Jeremiah said.

He then stopped. He looked at the house straight in front of them. The windows were broken and the door was hanging on with one hinge. "Dammit! They got him first." Jeremiah screamed.

"Dammit. I guess we're going to Utah." Jeremiah never gave up on a target. He would kill this Ebon Stein before he moved on to anyone else on his list.

He shot a tentacle at a sports car 2 houses down. The suction cups grabbed on and pulled the car towards them. "Get in." Jeremiah said, speeding away.