Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #1481
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,191
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I'll just repeat myself: EFFICIENCY.
If we have four people in a straight love problem like this one (and it being quite unresolved as of yet), I'd always go for 2+2 instead of 2/4.
And the only one to NEED making a 180-turn is Naruto, in whose case it's pretty much NOT impossible.
He knows that Hinata loves him (and ACTED for him, more than once); he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke; he's friends with Sasuke (however twisted this friendship is); he wants Sakura to be happy (cause he cares for others a lot).
All in all, he has no real reason to be STUBBORN and pursue Sakura by ruining her own dream - he's too nice for that.
Not to mention that from the VIEWER'S POV, Hinata's much more "deserving" than Sakura (not of personally Naruto, but of dream fulfillment), cause she's the one with the hardest life of the two girls.
Plus, Sakura dreams about Sasuke (no signs of otherwise as of yet; even if she likes Naruto too recently, Sasuke still takes precedence).
And finally, Naruto doesn't DISLIKE Hinata (but they're good friends already), so he can grow to like her more (to the point of loving her too, eventually) - and she had done a lot for it too.
To sum up: NH+SS is the OPTIMAL way to resolve it, while fulfilling more dreams and making more people happy.
The End.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #1482
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

well ive watch every naruto episode of the anime and ive read every chapter of the manga recently and i just feeeeeeeeel that kishi was always leaning for a naruhina pairing if theres going to be one and its highly likely, if it wasnt there would of never been any type of romance whats so ever.

naruto<3hinata...forever
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #1483
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

respect for Lari18 for believing in the IMPOSSIBLE
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #1484
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin
 
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Village hidden in the Shadows
Posts: 155
Rep Power: 3
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

NXH all the way
__________________
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #1485
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
How has Naruto fallen for this person? naruto has seen that she is a liar. She lied to Naruto's face about her feelings for him. Naruto also knows that Sakura loves Saskue more than him. Naruto rarely shows feelings for falling for Sakura
Can we just agree that his feelings for her have not increased?PLEASE.

Well they darn sure did not increase. Naruto just respects Sakura's strength and medical skillz. And she almost fed him and She cried when Naruto was hurt. ALl are friendly emotions. She has not done much since the beggining.
Well I'm sure sure if he didn't respect her strengths and stuff before so much as not notice them. But if he notices them now then that it a plus and things have changed. And he thinks she lied yeah but he obviously doesn't hold it against her. Sasuke tried to kill him and people he cared about(like Killer Bee) but he STILL wants to save him. If that ain't a sign that Naruto does NOT give up easily I don't know what is.

Now that you have brought it up again no I cannot agree. I believe Naruto fell more in love with Sakura as he got to know her more and as she stood by his side.

But I guess we can stop arguing about that.

Quote:
I am saying That why would Naruto want to be with Sakura now when Hinata has done all of this stuff for him. Sakura does not want to be with naruto cuz she wants to be with Saskue.
Probably because Sakura has done more and been doing it since the beginning.

Hinata has done things for him yes but between 100s of chapters. In between her big moments there are tons of little and big moments that Naruto has with Sakura.

Quote:
Yes they both had public displays of affection. BUT!! Naruto was the one who held hinata's hand. Sakura forced her hug after she slugged him. Hinata's hand holding was more public and it was her goal that she set beforehand. Also naruto did not give chakra to Sakura which is lOLOLOLOL
That sounds like a double standard to me. Particularly the word 'forced'. She cares about him you agree? So even if you saw her hug as platonic you agree that she hugged him of her own will.

Also if anything Naruto forced himself to take Hinata's hand because it was on his face lol. Well he didn't give it to her yet. She's not a part of the first part of the plan so again...why does she need some right now? WOuldn't it be better to give it to her when she needs it?

Quote:
Not as big
I believe it's bigger since we saw everyone's reactions to it(including Hinata's). Who smiled at Naruto and Hinata holding hands(Sakura didn't lol)?

Quote:
I am saying that if Saskue was at her right and Naruto was at her left that Sakura would want to hug Saskue more because she loves him
Early Part 1 Sakura yeah. But Sakura now would hug them both equally.

Quote:
The point is Sakura got Saskue to calm down but failed to calm down naruto. Yes Naruto was more powerful but they were in similar situations.
Key word there is powerful. Only Naruto himself or Yamato could stop the rampage.

Quote:
WHAT WHEN? And was it even public? It did not have the same or as much value as the NH hand hold
I'm sorry but that actually made me laugh. And I(seriously) mean that in a non-offensive good way.

Quote:
give me the chp where that happened plz
Can't remember the EXACT chap number but it was before the Chunin Exams when they busted the genjutsu. Sakura grabbed Sasuke's and Naruto's hand and started leading them to the correct room.

Maybe it didn't get 5 different panels like Hinata but I like the small moments.

Quote:
I meant the "impressed" part of it
Oh ok.

Quote:
But she was also putting his life in danger. I mean the whole reason many people were killed and hurt was to protect the location of Naruto. So calling his name out defeats the purpose of the deaths that took place. And Sakura did not have full confidence in his victory. Cuz when naruto went to the Kyubbi for help Sakura lost help and told everyone to get outta there.
Except not because Naruto not only ended up saving everyone, he also managed to get them brought back to life(ala convincing Nagato).

Do you remember who did the exact opposite of what Sakura did and tried to KEEP Naruto away? Danzo. Was Danzo's actions portrayed as right? No. They were portrayed as evil and hurtful. Cuz Naruto is a shonen and in shonen battles like that are EXACTLY the kind of thing the main heroes have to fight. It's formulaic man :P. And lol could you really see KONOHA saving the day? They were dying left and right.

Also if this helps, imagine Sakura as a victim of home invasion in the real world. She did what anyone else would do and called 911/Naruto. I don't know why you are holding that against her.

Naruto was rampaging and losing control of Kyuubi which is completely different than believing in his strength. She witnessed first hand what the Kyuubi could do and ff she hadn't of gotten everyone out of there there would be more deaths on Naruto's conscious(possibly including Hinata).

So she saved him from an extra burden(remember the tears of joy he cried when he heard everyone was safe?)

Quote:
-Saskue (Sakrua doubted that naruto would not bring him back multiple times which is why she deicded to TRY and kill Saskue)
Not a fight. Much more emotional. She didn't try to kill Sasuke because she believed Naruto was the inferior fighter.

Quote:
-Pain invasion(When Sakura tried to leave after he went in the 6-tailed state I would say she lost a lil hope)
See above. She tried to get innocents out of the way(including an injured Hinata) because she witnessed his go like that before. She knew there was nothing any of them could do. And she was right. THe fourth hokage had to come back from the dead to stop it.

I didn't see her thinking 'Naruto how could you let the demon control you?' so no that doesn't count.

Quote:
-After Naruto failed to bring saskue back the first time sakura practically gave up on him YET AGAIN!! SHe tried to stop Naruto from going after him. She did not believe he could do it
I just reread that part and none of that happened. She tried to cheer him up and say he had nothing to feel sorry for. Once Naruto repeated his promise she assured him that he wasn't alone and that she would be with him in his mission(which actually did cheer him up).

There was no 'forget Sasuke you can't do it!' to be heard or seen. She actually didn't want him to be sad and hid her own pain(until Naruto actually cheered her up by promising once again that they'll get Sasuke back). So they helped each other out in that scene.

Quote:
-Garra fight (Sakura also doubted that Naruto saved her from Garra. She thought Saskue did all the work)
I just reread that part too. She was unconscious in the beginning and so had no idea at all what happened in the fight. She just hoped it was Sasuke who saved her because he was her crush. Once Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her she didn't doubt his word at all.

It's not that she doubted Naruto. She just hoped it was Sasuke who saved her.

And plus isn't that whole scenario another plus for NaruSaku since his reaction to Gaara vs Sakura(lol) was much stronger than his reaction to Neji vs Hinata.

Quote:
The point is Sakura lost faith in Naruto AT LEAST ONCE (in a big way) Hinata has not lost faith (maybe with the Tobi thing but she was just worried.)
Sakura hasn't lost faith at all. And Hinata lost faith in his fight with Kiba. When Naruto got knocked down she thought along with everybody BUT Sakura and Kakashi that Naruto was done for.

The TObi thing counts. Especially since Sakura had to tell her that Naruto would be fine and she needed to HELP him by keeping an eye on Tobi. Hinata ain't getting a pass sir.

Quote:
I did not and neither did Hinata. If Sakura TRUELLY did not doubt him she would have stayed being worried instead of taking matters into her own hands
Seriously you didn? Why not he was going through a lot of pain D:!? Sure I wanted him to give up on Sasuke(and I really, really REALLY wanted him to) but I still felt for him. Oh well I guess.

I'm sorry but I do not understand your second sentence. Could you explain it better?

Quote:
I agree. But it was not as public as the war. Plus Naruto went to touch HInata while Sakura touched naruto. naruto wanted Hinata. And of course everyone would smile. What would they do BOOo as they throw trash
Everyone was gathered around Naruto and Sakura. No one gathered around Naruto and Hinata(not even sure if everyone even saw it what with Juubi standing there and the dead bodies and all).

Sakura wanted Naruto...to know how much she appreciated what he just did .

Well no. But then again if people smiled or at least commented on Hinata holding hands with Naruto then wouldn't you say that it is more romantic? I guess no one did anything because a second later he just gave her chakra and then sent his clones to hold hands with everyone else effecting killing the moment and any romantic implications.

Quote:
When did sakura ever give a good pep talk. For a teammate not as often nor powerful as Hinata's!!
She gave one to Sasuke before he left. But it was Sasuke so it failed. And she often monologues about Naruto's strength. They are seen walking together so I'm assuming he knows she respects him a lot. Sadly she has a role that does not involve following him around like a puppy so she couldn't say anything during the moments Hinata could(sorry I couldn't help myself).

I can't remember specific chapters but Sakura does cheer Naruto when he's feeling down which I'm imaging is enough in his mind since it means she's there for him no matter what.

Quote:
Currently she is not healing ANYONE! She was just seen healing Kakashi. After that she is just staring into space.
That was chapters ago. Since then we've only been getting one panel of her jumping around and trying to heal everyone like a medic should. Kakashi is being her bodyguard for the moment(as evident by him pulling her out of the way of an attack). Why is she being judged so harshly D:?

Quote:
anybody would have hesistated. SHE WAS A KID! She did nto want to kill anybody. She did not even have time to kill him. Sakura is not going to let her teammate die.Again I am not trying to say she is heartless. I am just saying if Sakura was not on a team with Naruto she would just have the same opion of Naruto as everyone else (besides Hinata) until Naruto proved himself.
Oh okay. Lol you should've made yourself a bit clearer the first time but okay.

I do agree that Sakura would think the same but only at first. Because what about Naruto? He liked Sakura BEFORE he knew she was going to be his teammate. He bugs his teachers and teammates all the time so I think if he didn't get on Sakura's team he'd start follwoing her around and trying to get her to notice him lol. And eventually she would cave in because he's Naruto.

And for all of Hinata's opinion on Naruto, he still didn't acknowledge her as a friend until his fight with Neji. When he fought Gaara, Sakura was his main motivation and one of the people he thought of as saving him from his loneliness.

So all in all, Sakura is a GREAT teammate to Naruto. Certainly better than Sasuke and a little but better than Sai.

Quote:
practicallly useless and heartless are different.
It didn't sound like it the way you talk about her. Btw the way I have a link to an article that provides manga panels proving how useful and caring Sakura is. I want to show it to you but I'm not sure you are interested. Or even if it's allowed on this site.

Quote:
I'm sorry but come on genjutsu really ? Even lady chyio helped him get out of genjutsu So Sakura can not take all of the creit
-the slap
-talk
-coma
All little things I agree
Ohhh I see what you mean. Okay yeah Chiyo helped. But that doesn't downplay Sakura doing it first(slapping him to snap him out of it).

Quote:
Hinata is also a young girl who is NOT opposesed with a villian. WHO TRIED TO KILL HER
What does that have to do with what I just said?

Quote:
Gladly cuz that's just gross
Ah you just made me laugh again. And I again seriously mean than in a nonoffensive good way.

To be truthfully honest I only know about that because I thought SasuHina fanart was cute. So when I searched for it in tumblr I saw all the crying and arguments. I didn't care at all who Neji ended up with(still don't and now he's dead). THough I hear the NejiTen tag is worse...

Quote:
Hinata and Kushina have tons in common
-both have unique phsycial traits (eyes/hair)
Who else other than Sakura's father has pink hair? Kushina's red hair wasn't unique as Nagato, Karin, and Gaara had it.

Quote:
-both are physical
Well yeah I have to give you that. Kushina is a lot tougher though.

Quote:
-kind
Kay.

Quote:
-great stamina
WAT. No. Hinata does NOT have exceptional stamina or else we definitely would've heard about it by now. The great stamina is unique to the Uzumaki clan.

In fact, one look at the most recent databook shows that SAKURA has higher stamina than Hinata(Hinata's is 2 while Sakura's is 2.5) and since then Sakura's been getting stronger and stronger having to heal people all the time(I'm sure Hinata has too but we haven't seen this or anything new from her).

And with that, Sakura's stamina doesn't even come close to Naruto's.

Sir. THis point clearly does not count.

So...two things. Tons...

Quote:
exaclty which makes Sakura do it not as special and you cant give her full credit
Sakura slapped him and gave him a pep talk when he was still stunned from the after effects. I totally give her credit because without that slap, Naruto would'vee given himself up to Itachi(just kidding lol. But he certainly would've taken longer to get into the fight and as you know time is totally crucial in Naruto).

Quote:
chp. 259 pg 18 BOTH sakura n Chyio are touching Naruto breaking him out of genjutsu
I gotcha I reread that part.

Quote:
Which is why Sakura does not deserve naruto. She was too wrapped up in her own goals.
coughcough And Hinata isn't cough?

'Let me tell you my feelings and then die Naruto-kun. My only goal was for you to know. Now slowly watch me bleed to death <3'

In all seriousness it is a character flaw. Non-Mary-Sues have those and they sometimes they are a cause of conflict. Shouldn't be held against her because at least she is trying to correct it.

And the overall point is that NARUTO makes Sakura happy and has never caused her pain himself. Which makes him a good candidate for her love interest at the end.

Quote:
and Naruto and Hinata never recieved pain towards each other
Except Hinata nearly getting herself killed because she couldn't bare to just...I dunno try to get Naruto out of those spikes and then tell him that she loved him?

Quote:
huh??
I mean Team 8's role is not nearly as big as Team 10's or Team Guy's role. Even their Itachi hunt was completely overshadowed.

Quote:
I know Sakura's character. I guess you misunderstood me or I presented my info wrong but I am not trying to make her heratless. Sakura has said she wants sakura and she still thinks of him. But you can not prove that she does not??
I'm sorry but I can't believe you do because you keep saying that she is useless all the way up until now. Maybe it is your word choice. THings like "she forced herself to hug Naruto" are not accurate. I can't prove that she doesn't want Sasuke but you cannot prove that she doesn't want Naruto either.

Quote:
Yes Sakura would want Team 7 back. She just wants Saskue back peroid. I did not say antyhing about babies but sakura is still in love with Saskue. Sakura would do antyhing for Saskue she could not even kil him.
Yeah sure. But Naruto has just as big a role in her dream as Sasuke does.

Quote:
Of course not. but Saskue is a vital part. I am just saying she loves Saskue more than anybody else. We can see this when Saskura risks her life and disobeys her comrades when she tries to end Saskues' destruction
That doesn't really prove she loves him more than anyone else least of all Naruto. But yes I do agree that Sasuke is a vital part.

Quote:
but for now its HINATA
Actually last summer it was Hinata. And I heard a really funny person say that the most hilarious thing about that was Kishimoto saying he would only date Hinata if he were forced to lol.

Quote:
those did not change. Choji is his fav and he relates to hik and TenTen is his favorite design when did anything change
During the Hidan and Kakuzu arc he said that Shikamaru was his favorite and that he related to him the most. In the very beginning he liked Sasuke's design the most(I think...don't quote me on that. But the Shikamaru thing I'm sure of).[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Dance on gurl
Still am.

Quote:
I'll just repeat myself: EFFICIENCY.
If we have four people in a straight love problem like this one (and it being quite unresolved as of yet), I'd always go for 2+2 instead of 2/4.
And the only one to NEED making a 180-turn is Naruto, in whose case it's pretty much NOT impossible.
Well when you put it that way how can we debate? Life doesn't actually work that way and it's rare to find popular works where all the people are paired up neatly(outside of fanfic at least). So...yeah

Quote:
He knows that Hinata loves him (and ACTED for him, more than once); he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke; he's friends with Sasuke (however twisted this friendship is); he wants Sakura to be happy (cause he cares for others a lot).
All in all, he has no real reason to be STUBBORN and pursue Sakura by ruining her own dream - he's too nice for that.
Other than the fact that his heart beats for her? I think he's too nice to lead Hinata into a false relationship. If he doesn't like the girl by now(after she confessed her love to him) and showed no interest in getting to know her better, then wouldn't be kind of horrible for him to just turn around and say 'now that Sasuke's back and I know Sakura is going to be with him, I guess I should give you a chance now huh Hinata?'

He said it himself he can't confess to Sakura until he fulfilled his promise to her. It'd be fickle to say the least to confess and then turn around and hit Hinata up on the rebound because Sakura ultimately chose Sasuke. I think he still has some kind of hope that he'll win her heart some day other wise he would've been going to Hinata by now.

Quote:
Not to mention that from the VIEWER'S POV, Hinata's much more "deserving" than Sakura (not of personally Naruto, but of dream fulfillment), cause she's the one with the hardest life of the two girls.
Are we talking about back stories? And are you shitting me right now?

Hinata's father said he didn't care if she died on a mission and her cousin probably called her a failure a few times.

Sakura was bullied for something she had no control over. Something unfortunately a lot of people can relate to.

How in the hell are you comparing the hardships in their life? How in the hell are you using that as a 'she deserves more' kind of thing?

Quote:
And finally, Naruto doesn't DISLIKE Hinata (but they're good friends already), so he can grow to like her more (to the point of loving her too, eventually) - and she had done a lot for it too.
She is not the main character. That's the difference. What is also different is that Hinata was only there for Naruto three times during the entire course of the manga and beforehand.

The fight with Neji. The fight with Pain. The most recent fight.

Sakura has been there for Naruto in between those moments. If we are going to use the 'she did this for him' then Sakura wins hand down because she helped him through his first and biggest obstacle, his loneliness, and through his next biggest obstacle(s)(saving Sasuke) and everything inbetween except those three Hinata moments.

Quote:
To sum up: NH+SS is the OPTIMAL way to resolve it, while fulfilling more dreams and making more people happy.
The End.
It sounded to me more like give the girls what they want. what Naruto and Sasuke want. Because two people(the guys) in that equation will NOT be as happy as they can be if it ends like that.

Last edited by Lari18; 01-21-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #1486
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

dude you can prove nothing the only reason sakura even acknowledges naruto is because there teamates, if it wasnt for that she would not give him a chance. nothing we give ifs proof so stop really. if u wanna know just pay attention to there emotions ect. thats the ultimate proof. but we will all interpret it different. so it doesnt matter in the end annoying now really.

no pairs might even happen. did u think about that.

also, naruto could fall in love with hinata did u ever think about that? things are looking promising.

but, you could also assume that hinata could fall for sasuke and sakura for naruto.
even sasuke could fall for hinata or sakura. anything is possible. remember that.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 01-21-2013 at 09:00 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #1487
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

ah geez Lari is back and im too tired to counter atm I am dealing with other poll topics srry
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #1488
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
dude you can prove nothing the only reason sakura even acknowledges naruto is because there teamates if it wasnt for that she would not give him a chance.
Speaking of proving...

But no. Sakura acknowledges Naruto because she saw a different side of him and was willing enough to change her original views of him. The only thing not being his team mate would have done would be that noticing his true self would have taken longer.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #1489
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Wow, this has gained a lot of attention. XD

I can't understand why NaruHina is now happening because of one chapter. Because Hinata gave Naruto a pep talk and touched his cheek, he NOW, right now in the middle of the war, realizes that Hinata is the girl that he needs to be with. The girl he really loves instead of Sakura. Incredible. Guys this is a shonen manga, not a shojo manga.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #1490
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

^actually it is beacause off all chapters that NH WILL happen
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #1491
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Question Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
^actually it is beacause off all chapters that NH WILL happen
What chapters is/was Hinata really in? In the beginning she was in few chapter now and then... but in part 2 ehhh.... where is she half the time? :/
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #1492
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

well in Part 1 Sakura loved Saskue and in Part 2 Sakura STILL LOVES SASKUE and never had romantic intrest in Naruto
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #1493
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
well in Part 1 Sakura loved Saskue and in Part 2 Sakura STILL LOVES SASKUE and never had romantic intrest in Naruto
Wait from Hinata to Sakura? We were just talking about Hinata? What happened there?

Okay, how do you figure that? Are thinking about when she was thinking of when some other guy was trying to date her whatever?
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #1494
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hikari-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!.
Posts: 9,288
Rep Power: 20
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

pahahahaha! oh my god this thread always manages to crack me up! xD
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #1495
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
pahahahaha! oh my god this thread always manages to crack me up! xD
Why? Because how ridiculous it is?
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #1496
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hikari-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!.
Posts: 9,288
Rep Power: 20
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

the die hard fans make me laugh. xD
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #1497
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Haha, yeah, same here. I am a die hard fan myself, but sometimes what others say is pretty funny. :P
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #1498
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
well in Part 1 Sakura loved Saskue and in Part 2 Sakura STILL LOVES SASKUE and never had romantic intrest in Naruto
In Part 1 Naruto loved Sakura. In Part 2 we can say two things.

1.It's plausible to believe he still loves Sakura as while he hasn't had thoughts recently we're still missing direct evidence of his change of mind.

and even if there was...

2.The lack of direct Naruto > Hinata on the romantic scale.

And why would you base NH happening because a girl unrelated loves someone else as opposed to just basing it on between Naruto and Hinata?
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #1499
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,191
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Just one single repeatable reply to all "not-main" and "sudden girl" stuff:
GokuChichi.
Period.
(This won't negate NaruSaku, but gives plenty of credibility to NaruHina. And... "I like people like you"...)
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #1500
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

That may be true in a way but DBZ and Naruto have two totally different mangakas. They both are going to think differently. But yet, I see what you're saying.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.