Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #21
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Madara's eye's Is Still Incomplete!

I dont agree with you for one main reason - he can use susanoo with rinnegan.

You dont understand the sharingan and the rinnegan. They are like man and woman. Rinnegan is said to be the perfect doujutsu but is it true ? All think that way because it has the power to repel, attract, bring back to life, summon the empty shell of the juubi, kill people removing their souls.

But on the other hand the fully developed Sharingan can be used to put the enemy in the greatest genjutsu ever, cast an unextinguishing flame, protect yourself with chakra guard by all means, controlling people.

Juubi's eye is the most powerful doujutsu that has ever existed. IT is a combination of the Sharingan and the Rinnegan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

@ Kalm i been reading responses and thinking and i think i know why. Madaras is incomplete because he didnt Naturally gain it. He stole some one else genes and experimented with hisself. The next sage will be Naruhina's baby and Sasurin or sasukara's baby's offsping some one who would be born with senju/uchiha dna
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #23
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
I dont agree with you for one main reason - he can use susanoo with rinnegan.

You dont understand the sharingan and the rinnegan. They are like man and woman. Rinnegan is said to be the perfect doujutsu but is it true ? All think that way because it has the power to repel, attract, bring back to life, summon the empty shell of the juubi, kill people removing their souls.

But on the other hand the fully developed Sharingan can be used to put the enemy in the greatest genjutsu ever, cast an unextinguishing flame, protect yourself with chakra guard by all means, controlling people.

Juubi's eye is the most powerful doujutsu that has ever existed. IT is a combination of the Sharingan and the Rinnegan.
why can't Madara use the EMS-genjutsu with his rinnegan if he can with susanoo....this is the main unsettling argument? either it's kishi's errors or something i haven't caught yet...too important and obvious to be an error...

unless susanoo doesn't come directly from the RInnegan eyes otherwise, shouldn't Nagato have been able to use it too... This goes for those who say Rinnegan can use every dojutsu of the MS/(EMS)...

AHHH Kishi? what's this?

I'd ask this in an interview!...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

If you could chose IRL which one would you ask for?
I couldn't decide. Sharingan looks bad-ass and has bad-ass moves, but Rinnegan can attract and repulse! D:
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #25
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
why can't Madara use the EMS-genjutsu with his rinnegan if he can with susanoo....this is the main unsettling argument? either it's kishi's errors or something i haven't caught yet...too important and obvious to be an error...

unless susanoo doesn't come directly from the RInnegan eyes otherwise, shouldn't Nagato have been able to use it too... This goes for those who say Rinnegan can use every dojutsu of the MS/(EMS)...

AHHH Kishi? what's this?

I'd ask this in an interview!...
Well, the fact that Madara had to switch to EMS when he genjutsu'd the 4th Raikage clearly indicates that he cant use genjutsu with rinnegan. So now the question is why he was able to do it with susanoo? The only answer I can think of is susanoo will remain active as long as the user's chakra is enough to sustain it. He'd only need to switch back to EMS for summoning susanoo but once it has been activated he'd be able to switch to rinnegan but the susanoo will remain as long as he continously fed susanoo with his chakra. Just a thought but pure speculations though.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #26
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Well, the fact that Madara had to switch to EMS when he genjutsu'd the 4th Raikage clearly indicates that he cant use genjutsu with rinnegan. So now the question is why he was able to do it with susanoo? The only answer I can think of is susanoo will remain active as long as the user's chakra is enough to sustain it. He'd only need to switch back to EMS for summoning susanoo but once it has been activated he'd be able to switch to rinnegan but the susanoo will remain as long as he continously fed susanoo with his chakra. Just a thought but pure speculations though.
I can't believe you...this was my exact thought initially but i just didn't have the ballz to say it... cause i had no evidence... but it came out more credible hearing it from you... lol

Anyways...this is the only thing that makes sense to me.... I think we are getting somewhere...

@Maruko...... IRL...need enlightenment! lol

Last edited by kalmeast; 01-22-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #27
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I can't believe you...this was my exact thought initially but i just didn't have the ballz to say it... cause i had no evidence... but it came out more credible hearing it from you... lol

Anyways...this is the only thing that makes sense to me.... I think we are getting somewhere...

I have referrence though. In chap 393, it was shown there that Itachi was able to sustain susanoo despite the fact that his MS was already turned off.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 AM   #28
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ jesus christ....at first I thought that was blood that had covered his pupil so we couldn't see the MS... Man... u're brilliant if that is the case...

EDIT: I was looking at your chp reference and even the anime and it is true...Itachi's eyes (both of them) were deactivated when he re-ignited susanoo... so I think you deserve the price of making this theory closest to complete... u're the man! lol..

Last edited by kalmeast; 01-22-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #29
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

It's a great theory, but these Dojutsu are getting mixed, why not just normal Rinnegan with special powers, instead of having EMS imprinted on it.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

IRL = In real life xD
Old 01-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #31
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

What's incomplete about his eyes? He HAS Rinnegan, the final evolution in the Uchiha Clan.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #32
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
It's a great theory, but these Dojutsu are getting mixed, why not just normal Rinnegan with special powers, instead of having EMS imprinted on it.
True...just some special powered Rinnegan...but what about his genjutsu... do you ever want to see a rinnegan whipping out genjutsu on its own... that's why the sharingan would be needed... But there are two options... either the EMS imprinted on the Rinne (which some say is too complex) or the Rinnegan simply converts the MS into 6 Tomoe (since sasuke has itachi's 3 tomoe + his own 3 tomoe...(so we have 6 tomoe on his eye)... This will strengthen the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry...

One has 6 tomoe in his eyes, the other has 6 magatama on his neck... Non is completely the Rikoudo yet, but half of him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
What's incomplete about his eyes? He HAS Rinnegan, the final evolution in the Uchiha Clan.
lol...did u skim through the OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
IRL = In real life xD
lol...so simple...i guess that must mean I'm dumb IRL

Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #33
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
True...just some special powered Rinnegan...but what about his genjutsu... do you ever want to see a rinnegan whipping out genjutsu on its own... that's why the sharingan would be needed... But there are two options... either the EMS imprinted on the Rinne (which some say is too complex) or the Rinnegan simply converts the MS into 6 Tomoe (since sasuke has itachi's 3 tomoe + his own 3 tomoe...(so we have 6 tomoe on his eye)... This will strengthen the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry...

One has 6 tomoe in his eyes, the other has 6 magatama on his neck... Non is completely the Rikoudo yet, but half of him...

lol...did u skim through the OP?

lol...so simple...i guess that must mean I'm dumb IRL
It's also possible the "Complete Rinnegan" as you say. Could look something like Magatama's. To resemble the Sage.

Possible theres lost history with the Rinnegan.

The Byakugan might be needed.

Byakugan enhances vision.

Which Rinnegan can also, when linked.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #34
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ All three dojutsu in one...
that'd be nasty and scary... but would oro really enhance sasuke that much...my question is; why'd he do that when he plans on taking his body? lol... Unless sasuke would force him to...

Old 01-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #35
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
^ All three dojutsu in one...
that'd be nasty and scary... but would oro really enhance sasuke that much...my question is; why'd he do that when he plans on taking his body? lol... Unless sasuke would force him to...
I'm starting to think Pedosnake wants Saucey for more than the Sharingan, he will end up want the best power there is.

Complete Rinnegan is that power!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #36
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ I'd hate for sasuke to be induced by some Hashirama cells tho''' I hope that scroll is about ANOTHER MEANS besides hashi's dna to get the rinnegan...that'd be cool... Cuz seeing sasuke pull out some mokouton would annoy me to near death...just don't fit him...

yep...Oro wants his body even more...

Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #37
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
I'm starting to think Pedosnake wants Saucey for more than the Sharingan, he will end up want the best power there is.

Complete Rinnegan is that power!
That's why he wanted Sharingan to begin with.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #38
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

OH WELL.... Sasuke Proves it! Enjoy guys!

Old 04-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #39
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yea, I said it... he may have a full fledged rinnegan but it still is imperfect... why'd I say this?

Let's look at the successive introduction of the Rinnegan...

NAGATO: He had The rinnegan permanently in his BOTH Eyes... No sharingan...
Next is

TOBI: He had the Rinnegan in his LEFT eye and Sharingan In his Right...Making him more powerful than Nagato: being able to use both dojutsu
Next is

MADARA: He has the Rinnegan in BOTH eyes and Sharingan In Both Eyes...This is an improvement over Tobi's... But To use The Sharingan, He'd have to switch back and forth from sharingan to rinnegan and so on...

NOW the toad sage prophesied that Naruto will fight someone with power in his eyes and we know this someone is SASUKE...Naruto knew that himself.
IF Naruto is fighting TOBI and MADARA now who have power in their eyes, what'd make Madara and Tobi bypass the Toad sage's prophecy and Not...Don't they also have power in their eyes?

SIMPLY because the power in Sasuke's eyes will be greater than Both Madara and Tobi...It will be an advancement over Madara's current Rinnegan...

So what'd it look like... well think about it...Madara has to go back and forth to use the rinnegan and EMS...

SASUKE's NEW EYES WILL HAVE THE EMS "Printed" ON TOP OF THE RINNEGAN to avoid that drawback madara has of going back and forth between the two.

EDIT: well, based on GK saying EMS on Rinnegan would be too complex and Sir Michael Proposing sharingan + rinnegan (instead of EMS + Rinnegan), I have a re-visitation...

That is, The Rinnegan Will have the ability to convert the EMS into 6-Tomoe (like the image behind the rikoudo in chp 510 pg 11, we see rinnegan with 6 tomoe)... These six tomoe will have all the power of the EMS.... too far-fetched or what?
I was thinking along similar lines prior to reading this. The thought started when I dug up this Itachi quote which I posted in another thread,

ch. 539 pg. 5

"Pain. It's not a stretch to say that with the SAGE'S POWER, your RINNEGAN, and my MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN, we could do almost anything."
-Itachi Uchiha

Prior to finding that, I knew Madara's eye was incomplete. Sure he has both, but in a way that they are two different techniques instead of one new technique. We've already seen the Sharinnegan which portrays both jutsu in the same eye at the same time, making it's own dojutsu. Origionally, I considered Sasuke's current left eye to be as good as it gets, that ultimate dojutsu..........but then notice, Itachi says "Mangekyou", not just Sharingan......And I don't believe we've seen a single MS that had any tomoe in it.
Now I hadn't considered your point here that having six tomoe instead of three may be where the eye holds MS power. That's a logical possibility and if that's true, Sasuke's left eye is complete......as good as it gets. But if it's not, and what we see in Sasuke is merely a combination of Rinnegan and simple Sharingan, then there is still a new eye that we haven't yet seen...............

Also, I think Madara's situation with having both separately is more of a draw back than simply having to switch between the two to draw their power. I predict that the combination dojutsu is one of it's own and not simply an arsenal of Rinnegan and EMS abilities, it is a completely different dojutsu that offers brand new techniques of it's own, for instance, how about the true form of Izanagi that the sage used to create the tailed beasts. Ok so that's not new, but the undiluted version anyway. Outside of that, the sky is the limit.

If you'll remember Kal, we made a theory about that together a long time ago. One that for the most part, I still like very much to this day.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/archive/.../t-102770.html
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 04-16-2014 at 02:21 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #40
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
What if Kishi did a huge twist on us and made Sasuke the new So6P? lol Give him the 6 tomoe Rinn, then after Naruto beats the Jubbi and Obito, Sasuke fights Madara for the title of greatest Uchiha. Then while every watches Sasuke and Naruto fight. (fight ends in draw, like normal)
Just wanted to point our I called the 6 tomoe Rinn for Sasuke and partially rightabout him becoming the So6P. lol the rest is wrong but I believe we can call this fight for greatest Uchiha.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote