Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #7781
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I can't wait to see what this "big announcement" is, it seems interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #7782
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

3 new ss from the trailer.

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #7783
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Back in my day I remember when we got the spoilers on Wednesday, then had to wait till Friday to get some sort of images about the chapter, then by Sunday/Monday we would get the full chapter that looked like cell phones took it, and it wouldn't be till the following Friday where we'd get the quality we get now.

Everyone here is spoiled I tell you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Old 01-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #7784
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sweeeeet
Old 01-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #7785
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yo guys, thanks for (indirectly) letting me know about the new trailer. My obsession with this game has been renewed and POWERED UP!!! This game is HOT, it's gonna be TIGHT.

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #7786
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm sooo excited for this game but there's something missing......MORE CHARACTERS!

I really want to see the edo kages, other edo characters, updated kages, and our 2 missing akatsuki: Konan and Kisame. I hope cc2 doesn't skip them in the story mode

@Sasuke- Yes, yes, all these "minor" announcements (especially the bozo Madara scan) made me forget about the big announcement. I really, really hope the announcement will cure my curiosity of the 40+ remaining characters.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem

Last edited by Sharinganshinobi223; 01-21-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #7787
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
I'm sooo excited for this game but there's something missing......MORE CHARACTERS!

I really want to see the edo kages, other edo characters, updated kages, and our 2 missing akatsuki: Konan and Kisame. I hope cc2 doesn't skip them in the story mode

@Sasuke- Yes, yes, all these "minor" announcements (especially the bozo Madara scan) made me forget about the big announcement. I really, really hope the announcement will cure my curiosity of the 40+ remaining characters.
Konan and Kisame should be in. Why wouldn't they be? They're important and have been in since Storm 2. I wish the PTS characters would be there too, but that's not likely...

-Rikka Takanashi
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #7788
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Kisame since Storm 1

Yeah we see that you can go to the turtle island so I'm sure Kisame is in again. Have we actually seen anything from Konan in Storm 3?

I mean, I'm sure she's in but still.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #7789
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Kisame since Storm 1

Yeah we see that you can go to the turtle island so I'm sure Kisame is in again. Have we actually seen anything from Konan in Storm 3?

I mean, I'm sure she's in but still.
Nope wich is why people are thinking they are just gona ski her fight sadly.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #7790
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Oh my gawddddddd.....

Naruto Kyuubi mode......

Well, since he uses it after Madara was shown.

WERE GETTING MADARA!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #7791
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Oh my gawddddddd.....

Naruto Kyuubi mode......

Well, since he uses it after Madara was shown.

WERE GETTING MADARA!
Makes perfect sense.

-Rikka Takanashi
Old 01-22-2013, 01:01 AM   #7792
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think they need to change shone characters ultimate Jutsus to be honest. Some of them are really grasp compared to the new ans improved UJ's. I understand if konoha 11 don't get new ones but Minato for example should. I will be so poised off he has the same ultimate.

I mean give him reaper death seal or food cart destroyer or something, because his current ultimate is outdated and pretty underwhelming and shorter than all the me UJ's.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #7793
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Nope wich is why people are thinking they are just gona ski her fight sadly.
I wouldn't do that if I were them. I mean seriously it was through that fight that tobi got the rinnegan. They couldn't just skip it. Hopefully we'll get her along with kisame in the next scans
Old 01-22-2013, 05:17 AM   #7794
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't think they'll miss out on that fight! Why? Because that was one of the best jutsu's ever! The Paper Ocean... Then again, they did skip out Haku and Zabuza completely in UNS1..

Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 AM   #7795
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
I don't think they'll miss out on that fight! Why? Because that was one of the best jutsu's ever! The Paper Ocean... Then again, they did skip out Haku and Zabuza completely in UNS1..
This is why I don't have complete faith in CC2. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't put Madara TBH

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 AM   #7796
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

big announcement? wasnt Bijuu Mode the big announcement? i thought it was.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 AM   #7797
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Ehhhh more like a teaser since we don't know for sure if you can play as him. If a new ultimate for naruto which is BM Naruto is a ''big announcement'' then I could care less. When they say hes an awakening or his own character (which I doubt he'd be his own character ) then that will be a big announcement to me

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #7798
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm hoping for an actual full length trailer that's completely new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
This is why I don't have complete faith in CC2. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't put Madara TBH
I think Madara will be in, but he could be like Kabuto in UNSG, like a last minute kinda thing. I wouldn't mind that though, I don't care about Madara anyway

Last edited by theo_mm; 01-22-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #7799
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Here a good quality pic, of the Jutsu Clash in the "Fake" Scan

Spoiler:

Looks like Hebi Sasuke to me in the first pic, and why O and Triangle? lol

EDIT:
And here the FINAL PROOF that the scan is photoshopped (found this in Saiyanisland forum, thanks to Omnitrix)

Spoiler:

Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi

Last edited by Parak111; 01-22-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #7800
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

AH HA, and there is the big time evidence. That guy is good.

Closed Thread