Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #8061
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
(cool a tournament but my pokemon aren't ready yet)

Spoiler:
*Kitten and team reach the valley windworks*
Kitten: the door is locked how are we going to get in?
Starla: star star star starly ( I see a small open window on the second floor that I can use)
Kitten: alright Starla take Penquin with you. Unlock the door quickly and don't let anyone see you.
Starla: star starly (alright let's go)
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup (it will be open before you can say hydro pump)
*Penquin gets on Starla's back and then Starla flies into the building from the second floor window*
Cindy: pon pon ponyta? (are you sure this is a good idea?)
Kitten: no but I believe that they can do it.

*Inside Starla flies down to the floor and Penquin gets off of her back.*
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup? (why did you stop flying?)
Starla: star star star starly (I hear noices up ahead and will are more likely to get spotted in the air)
Penquin: Pip pip pip piplup (Oh, that's why. Didn't think of that)
Starla: star star star starly (enough talking let's open that door)

*Penquin and Starla begin walking around tring to find the way to the first floor. After a couple of minutes of walking they find the stairs but two Team Darkness members are next to them*
Penquin: Pip pip pip piplup? (what should we do now?)
Starla: star star star starly (wait until the right moment and then make a break for it)
*Some Team Darkness member comes up from down stairs*
Team Darkness member: Hey you two the commander needs you on the third floor. The target is almost here.
*The three Team Darkness members go upstairs and the moment they are no longer in slight Starla and Penquin run down stairs*

Penquin: Pip pip pip piplup (I see the door it's just ahead of us)
Starla: star star star starly (we need to be carefull, it's being guarded)
Penquin: pip pip piplup (it's just one guy, relax)
Starly: Star star star starly? (remember how we were beat by a single Team Darkness member last time?)
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup? (Sorry, but what are we going to do?)
Starla: star star star star starly (I'll distract him, while you steal the key)
Penquin: piplup (ok)
*Starla takes to the air and uses double team to create three illusionary copies of herself. Starla has the fakes fly towards the Team Darkness member*
Team Darkness member: What??? How did these Starlys get in here? Whatever I'll just blast them away with my Buizel.
*The team Darkness member throws a black pokeball and a Buizel appears.*
Team Darkness member: Buizel destory those starly with Shadow Wave!!!
*the buizel releases a black blast of water from it's mouth at the fakes. Penuin quickly uses agility while the Team Darkness member is fouced on the fake starly and jumps and steals the key from him. The fake starly get destoried by the attack.*
Team Darkness member: that's weird their should be three bodies on the ground, oh well guess I was seeing things. Buizel return.
*the team darkness member returns buizel to it's pokeball and Penquin quickly opens the door using the key. The moment the door opens Cindy runs in and knocks out the Team Darkness member with low kick*
Kitten: Starla and Penquin good job opening the door, but here is he part where it really gets dangerous.

(You get a week to prepare, which means evolve your pokemon basically.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #8062
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(I think I will enter UPah and Goul)
------------------------------------------------------------
*The havoc in Blackthorn is resolved.... kinda*

"As promised here is your badge for helping the city"-Hornet said with displeasure

"I don't want it. I will beat you fair and square for it. Afterall I am in no hurry. I beat the gyms with time to spare. I have bout a month. Plus your bug types are lame"-Tragic taunted

(This kid is somthing else)
"Alright hot shot! I will battle you but you made a HUGE mistake! Tell ya what there is a tourney going on in Unova. Since you have sooo much time go sign up."-Hornet said with a smile

"Ight"-Tragic said as he walked to spend the night at a pokemon center

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:10 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #8063
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I decided to re-post my character descriptions after I made a couple modifications. Here they is ^^
Spoiler:

Name: Kimiko
Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Treeko, Poochyena and Zigzagoon.

Appearance: Wears a black and white hat with a pokeball emblem on it, short sleeved shirt, black half-coat, knee-high leggins, and black sneakers. Wears a necklace with a carving of Treeko on it that her parents gave her, and also wears two green and black fingerless gloves on both hands. Has long brown hair and green/brown eyes.

Gear: a relatively small and lightweight backpack/satchel-like thing that only has one strap that she slings over one shoulder and wears to the side, on her right hip. It carries all her essential items, including pokeballs, medicine, tms/hms etc.

Personality: kind to pokemon and other trainers, doesnt like to back down from a challenge, is very competitive and believes in her team's strength and abilities. Her best friend is her Treeko and she would do anything if her pokemon were in danger.

Badges: as of now, 0.

Treeko's moves: Pound, Leer, Mega drain , Quick attack, Detect, Dig
Zigzagoon's moves: Sand Attack, Headbutt, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Swift, Flail
Poochyena's moves: Crunch, Shadow Ball, Sand Attack, Double Team, Take Down

Spoiler:

Name: Ai
Region: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Lucario, Rapidash, Scyther and Milotic.

Appearance: Looks somewhat like Cynthia, with long hair, skinny, and pretty. She has bangs that she pins out of her face with hair bows that are in the shape of Lucario's aura-seeing appendages on the back of his head. (Cynthia wears hair bows like that too.) Has a pretty outfit which is mostly black. She wears two black gloves with one white spike like the one on Lucario's paws.

Personality: She is usually shy and doesnt talk much, but is still a nice person and loves Pokemon. She will warm up to you a lot once she knows you and is very fierce when she battles because of the strength of her Pokemon.

Gear: Just the essentials. She keeps her pokeballs on her at all times, but not much else.

Badges: 1

Lucario's moves: Dark Pulse, Quick attack, Detect, Me First, Counter, Aura Sphere
Rapidash's moves: Agility, Morning Sun, Double Kick, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Mega Horn
Scyther's moves: Double Team, Swords Dance, Brick Break, X Scissor, Razor Wind, Night Slash
Milotic's moves: Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Recover, Magic Coat, Surf
Shaymin's moves: Synthesis, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Seed Flare, Air Slash, Leech Seed

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-12-2013 at 05:18 PM.
InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #8064
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(ok seriously, the little pokemon pics you and PIE use, how do you get them? i want to know.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #8065
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(ok seriously, the little pokemon pics you and PIE use, how do you get them? i want to know.)
Go to a site that has animated pokemon sprites. Right click on the image, then paste them on your thread post. If it works right, they should move. I tried it once, and it didnt work. But I asked pie and she gave me a good site where I could get animated sprites. I pasted them and it worked ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #8066
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(just so yall know im winnin this tourney I got my combo ready)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-23-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #8067
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html
Visit this site.

Ok, forget that link. It doesnt work. Use this one instead.
http://pokemondb.net

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-21-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #8068
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(actually peace, i got my own strategy prepared. So, i'll meet you in the final round then!andfor the win!)

Old 01-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #8069
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
( how can will overpower it when my stats are higher. And since ibferno hit you are burned how can omit blitz when it is so slow?)

*marcargo faintss*

"Wow your really cool and strong! Your almost as strong as the other trainer who beat me ya know? Anyway here is the dual badge! And thanks for the battle I learned a lot and will become stronger thanks to you. Oh and have you heard about the tourney in unova I know it's fat but you should check it out"-Erin stated

Spoiler:
Tragic puts the egg into a PC and heals his pokemon
Old 01-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #8070
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(actually peace, i got my own strategy prepared. So, i'll meet you in the final round then!andfor the win!)
Looks like the same thing happened to you that happened to me. The sprites arent moving. But I sent you some that will, so try to use those.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #8071
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(just so yall know im winnin this tourney I got my combo ready)

Battles Hornet
Spoiler:
M/A
If you wanna win you're going to have to beat me first. lol.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #8072
PrinceofPeace
Banned

NP

Thanks for the link though

I just want the legendary so nobody else can have it... I doubt I will use it though
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #8073
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
NP

Thanks for the link though

I just want the legendary so nobody else can have it... I doubt I will use it though
You ish welcome. =3
I want the legendary too. Wonder which one it will be? I know bombs probably hopes its Deoxys. lol. I want it to be Articuno or Suicune.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #8074
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

first, deoxy's is major legendary i think. and it's a legenday of your region, inner, so yu can't get either for ai, as articuno is kanto and suicune is jhoto. quite frankly, using a legendary often would ruin the RP in my opinion, i might use it a bit, but mainly just have it around. I was more hoping for jirachi, if that was from sinnoh.... i think it just lives where-ever it want's to. I just reackon it would be an awsome pokemon to have around. (if you call it the Goldfish pokemon anyone....)

Last edited by Bombs266; 01-21-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #8075
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lesser legendaries

Kanto
Spoiler:

Johto
Spoiler:

Hoenn
Spoiler:

Sinnoh
Spoiler:

Unova
Spoiler:

this thing is debated if it's legendary or not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 01-22-2013 at 02:41 PM.
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 PM   #8076
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. I totally want Regigigas. How in da heck is he considered "lesser"?
By lesser, I would think Regice, Regirock or Registeel. Definitely not Regigigas...0.o

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #8077
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

this thing is debated if it's legendary or not
Correction: this cute little thing. lol. I so want Phione! ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #8078
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(if you call it the Goldfish pokemon anyone....)
heheheh Jirachi is the goldfis-
*quickly puts hand over my mouth before Bombs kills me.*

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-22-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #8079
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it's ability slow start causes it's attack and speed stats to be cut in half for the first 5 turns

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #8080
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it's ability slow start causes it's attack and speed stats to be cut in half for the first 5 turns
Yeah. Thats true. But he has extremely high attack, though. And the only type that's effective against him is fighting. So I think his defense stat would be enough to keep him alive for more than five turns until his stats return to normal.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay