Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #7761
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
new bijuu naruto screen shots
Spoiler:

These were taking Directly from the trailer lol
Old 01-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #7762
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@positve emotions omgggggggg yeaaaas booooooooiiiiiiiii more Bijuu Mode looks like he is a character or awakening
Old 01-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #7763
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I didin't see BM Naruto in that stage in the trailer O_o

Or did I miss something

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #7764
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That's the ending portion of his team ultimate. It's in the US version of the Trailer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #7765
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
@positve emotions omgggggggg yeaaaas booooooooiiiiiiiii more Bijuu Mode looks like he is a character or awakening
Actually these were taking directly from the trailer. Someone must have played the trailer slowly and screencapped these pics or something (they did the same for the other Tailed beasts when the trailer originally came out.)

If you played the US version of the trailer you would see that it was just taken from it.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #7766
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
That's the ending portion of his team ultimate. It's in the US version of the Trailer.
Ohh, ok. I didin't actually see the US version.

Oh well.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:51 PM   #7767
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

If any of you live near Costa Mesa in California, there is a super market called Mitsuwa Marketplace(665 Paularino Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92626) which has a bookshop inside of it called Kinokuniya which is usually updated with the latest shounen jump, it does take a couple of days for importation though. So if in fact Madara is in the jump scan(which I still doubt), someone could buy the jump magazine within the next couple of days, go through it, and confirm whether or not Madara was really in the magazine. The only problem with this plan is that we don't know which issue Madara could have been leaked from, either issue 1 or issue 2, because Bijuu mode Naruto was definitely revealed in issue 1.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #7768
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's this one:
YouTube:

~
~

Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #7769
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrreee eeeeeeee
Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #7770
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea it was not easy lol bc i use a ipod
Old 01-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #7771
Deno13
Genin Elite

Im not giving up hope if there is a chance that the scan is true im going with the scan because the analysis made me realize that thanks again HG
Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #7772
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its real deno namco only said its fake because we are not suppose to know about madara yet well thats my guess
Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #7773
Deno13
Genin Elite

Big announcenment on the 24th
Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #7774
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Big announcenment on the 24th
How do you know this?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #7775
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
How do you know this?
I have my sources
Old 01-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #7776
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Tell us please if u love us all
Old 01-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #7777
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Tell us please if u love us all
Ok ok look we are going to get an announcement this week dunno wat it is about yet but keep your eyes open oh and we might get a chapter release tommorow we might
Old 01-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #7778
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Manga is on weds in my time
Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #7779
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Yea but chapters do sometimes release on Tuesdays and yes I hope BM Naruto isn't just a ultimate jutsu

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #7780
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Manga is on weds in my time
No we might get a early release
Closed Thread