Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #2261
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The coffee shop

Carnagepool? IT'S OKAY, WE CAN PRIVATE CHAT SILLY DILLY!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #2262
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Carnagepool? IT'S OKAY, WE CAN PRIVATE CHAT SILLY DILLY!
True, what games you play?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #2263
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Bioshock 2 right now, GET ON RIGHT NOW :3 I sent you a friend's request and a private chat invite.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #2264
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Bioshock 2 right now, GET ON RIGHT NOW :3 I sent you a friend's request and a private chat invite.
Give me a min, need to unplug my Laptop and plug the 360 and look for the wire thing that lets me use the turtle beach.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #2265
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol, this is gonna be so exciting :3 finally get to hear each other's voices for the first timeeee evaaaaa.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #2266
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hmm...

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #2267
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

What's wrong?..

Old 01-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #2268
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Finally some people here after a while.lol
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #2269
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*comes in sweeping the place up* geez someone needs to help keep it clean around here.>.>
Old 03-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #2270
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*black mist slowly descends and creeps into full view in the small coffee shop. A cold, heavy air is felt suddenly throughout the small place as the windows nearest the door fringes with ice. The doors now burst open letting in the black ominous mist, and I appear before the by-standards*

Old 03-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #2271
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*I points gun* Back off, I'll, I'll shot

Old 03-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #2272
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*continues sweeping and feels the chill then hears the door open and see you come in* oh anime you finally came back.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #2273
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*I points gun* Back off, I'll, I'll shot
Whats with the gun?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #2274
animelover
Jonin

*my dark soulless eyes spies on the pitiful gun that is pointed towards me. I can't help but grin as the mist dissipates and quickly re-appears in front of Raiden's gaze* Are you scared? *grabs his wrist and quickly transforms his arm into a ice casting* It's been a long time, old friend.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #2275
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Whats with the gun?
Hello mortal.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #2276
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Umm may I ask what is going on?O_O
Old 03-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #2277
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Well, this is interesting.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #2278
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Hello mortal.
Um hello I take it you must be someone else then if you don't know me. forgive me I thought you were someone I know.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #2279
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh does anyone want coffee?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #2280
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
*my dark soulless eyes spies on the pitiful gun that is pointed towards me. I can't help but grin as the mist dissipates and quickly re-appears in front of Raiden's gaze* Are you scared? *grabs his wrist and quickly transforms his arm into a ice casting* It's been a long time, old friend.
How dare you, you, you, YOU FIEND!!!!!!!!!