Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #7661
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
No, it was in the EU Trailer that confirmed all five DLC costumes with the normal (preorder) edition. The only place that doesn't have it confirmed is America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
It's available in EU I guess I'm getting the Limited edition!
jeesh....I know but my territory is usually the NA Usa version of games and they have yet to confirm it to that ....jeesh dont you read my posts.... I know that already !! I just want it confirmed for USA too !!!......cmon devs .......I have a dream too like MLK jr that all regions will get dlc treated equally....

lol...just some Dr king jr day humor ....I really hope we do get those though especially anbu kakashi ...and swimsuit sakura and sasuke rtn

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-21-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #7662
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i WANT STAGE TRANSITIONS AND SELECTABLE JUTSUS
Old 01-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #7663
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

would kakashi still have both ougis from gen? i'm curious due to the anbu thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #7664
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I could see him having Double Lightning Quake. I wouldn't mind it either because that ougi is beautiful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #7665
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sadly, I think he will have Kamui. Even though it doesn't make sense.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #7666
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

The chidori is different than his normal lightning blade. I could see him having a different ultimate especially since Kakashi didnt have Mangekyo at the time

Old 01-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #7667
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if he has both as uchia sora said i see it being bound to the lighting quake seeing as it doesn't change costume in the base game

Last edited by Joaty; 01-21-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #7668
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kakashi...is going to be epic now...hope he gets a new tilt at least...Dont forget his pts ougi I think he will have that!!!....either way costume only or not I want it and Anbu itachi too for dlc....plus anbu sai and yamato and kabuto would *knock me out*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #7669
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That Raikiri is from one of Kakashi's combo's I think.. Let me re-check. It'd be sweet if he had a new ougi. I wouldn't mind if it were similar to Kid Kakashi's.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #7670
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What site should I preorder will of fire edition since I live in UK?
Old 01-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #7671
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
That Raikiri is from one of Kakashi's combo's I think.. Let me re-check. It'd be sweet if he had a new ougi. I wouldn't mind if it were similar to Kid Kakashi's.
He has 2 lightning blade combos. One where he flips the opponent backwards, the other he charges through at an angle completely different than the ANBU kakashi picture

Old 01-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #7672
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok guys i know this sounds crazy but hear me out ok remember when we found the Bijuu Naruto icon we didnt know if it was fake or legit then we asked NamcoBandaiEU and they said it was fake what if this is the same conflict i dont know about you guys but i'm going with the scan.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #7673
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
He has 2 lightning blade combos. One where he flips the opponent backwards, the other he charges through at an angle completely different than the ANBU kakashi picture
great points ..what about rtn sasuke you all think they might give him some new animatins or personality to fit the char ....I hope he has a new win pose and quote..*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #7674
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Ok guys i know this sounds crazy but hear me out ok remember when we found the Bijuu Naruto icon we didnt know if it was fake or legit then we asked NamcoBandaiEU and they said it was fake what if this is the same conflict i dont know about you guys but i'm going with the scan.
When did they ever say it was fake? And its a little different here because the picture was actually found on their website.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #7675
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
dont get your hopes up. I dont really remember anyone stating that the picture of BM naruto was fake (it couldnt have been fake considering it was on the main website) But look at the HQ version closely, It is faked a very good fake but fake. Look at madara's hands for goodness sake lol and look at naruto and sasuke during the clash.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #7676
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Dont give the scan too much credit after all the cc2 staff repeatedly denied any type of jutsu clashes and the scan had that with a very suspect pic of sasuke and naruto the best part of it was the madara screens at most!!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #7677
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
When did they ever say it was fake? And its a little different here because the picture was actually found on their website.
Naw man i remember like it was yesterday i waz on twitter and i was talking with Namco about it and they said it was fake also it looks way too good to be fanmade i'm going with the scan until further notice and nothing is gonna change my mind until i know wats right
Old 01-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #7678
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

nothing was said about the icon being fake, it was removed from the site soon after. its not fake if its on the official website. and hes confirmed now. the Madara scan is fake Deno lol you need to accept that fact.

Madara will be in the game dont worry..its just not his time to shine in a scan yet be patient

Old 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #7679
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
nothing was said about the icon being fake, it was removed from the site soon after. its not fake if its on the official website. and hes confirmed now. the Madara scan is fake Deno lol you need to accept that fact.

Madara will be in the game dont worry..its just not his time to shine in a scan yet be patient
I was born with stubbornness where did you guys get the scan from anyway and still it looks way too good to be fake this is some ol bull crap i'm not letting Namco put down my hopes you know why because it is SKYROCKETIIIING!!!!!!I dont know why but my mind believe that the scan is real so ima go with it
Old 01-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #7680
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I was born with stubbornness where did you guys get the scan from anyway and still it looks way too good to be fake this is some ol bull crap i'm not letting Namco put down my hopes you know why because it is SKYROCKETIIIING!!!!!!I dont know why but my mind believe that the scan is real so ima go with it
but thats what the Photoshopper would want you to believe...lol dont let him win i tell you! do not succumb!

the next to be revealed has to be the Kages. though why they revealed Bijuu Mode before all the other characters that make a appearance before him is beyond me. people who watch the anime wont know what the hell that mode is lmao

Closed Thread