Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 AM   #8001
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

wow pie, nice idea. i was thinking of running into deoxy's (i think that the spelling) once at veil, but not catching him. the running into him again, failing again, and so on, intill i catch him/her/it

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #8002
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

might use the Fuego Ironworksfor Moltres with a reference that Team Galactic made their bombs there, but secertly Team Darkness's boss already controls a legendary pokemon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:00 AM   #8003
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
The Snorunt clashed with the Rapidash and fainted.

"Snover!" The Snow Pokemon appeared. " RazorLeaf, follow up with Ice Shard!" The Snover did as told.
Ok. Here's my post. I'll go easier this time, Hozuki. lol. :P

Snorunt fainted, and Art prepared to call out his next Pokemon. Rapidash had fought hard, and so Ai decided she should give him a nice rest. "Return Rapidash!" Ai said aloud to her partner, and he disappeared within the pokeball. "Go, Scyther!" Ai called out, and her newest Pokemon Scyther appeared. "Use Swords Dance Scyther, then follow up with X-Scissor!" Scyther increased his attack as he raced towards Art's Snover, and intended to hit it with a powerful X-Scissor attack.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-21-2013 at 04:14 AM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:07 AM   #8004
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
(I keep the story interesting and the big battle with Team Darkness in Sinnoh's Valley Windworks is about to start.)

You're doing a good job at keeping it interesting, that's for sure. ^^
But me and Bombs will help make it interesting too.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #8005
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

Kimiko walked along the path that led to Petalburg city. The surrounding area was teeming with wild Pokemon, and Kimiko was itching to catch one. "Treeko, do you wanna battle?"
"Treeko!" Treeko responded, he obviously wanted a new partner, too. "Ok." Kimiko said. She looked around, watching for any Pokemon in the bushes that looked interesting. Suddenly, a Zigzagoon popped out and walked right in front of her on the road. "A Zigzagoon!" Kimiko shouted excitedly. The wild Pokemon heard her, and turned around, gazing at her. "Zigzagoon, I challenge you!" Kimiko yelled to the Pokemon. The Zigzagoon stared at her, waiting on her to do something. "Treeko, use Leer!" Kimiko called to her Treeko. Treeko glared at the opposing Zigzagoon, and it stepped back a couple paces, intimidated. "Ok Treeko, now that it's defense has been lowered, attack with Pound!" Kimiko ordered. Treeko ran at the Zigzagoon, and tried to smack it with his thick green tail. But the Zigzagoon easily dodged, and countered with it's Headbutt attack. "Detect!" Kimiko told Treeko. Treeko protected itself from Zigzagoon's Headbutt, but just barely. "Now, Quick Attack, then Pound again!" Treeko increased his speed with quick attack, using it to get behind Zigzagoon, then struck Zigzagoon with Pound. Zigzagoon tumbled backward, and it appeared to be just weak enough to capture. "Pokeball, go!" Kimiko threw the pokeball at the Zigzagoon, and hoped it would be caught. The pokeball shook a couple of times, then finally stopped. Zigzagoon was caught! "Alright! I caught a really cute Pokemon!" Kimiko was very happy. She congratulated Treeko for a job well done, then called out Zigzagoon so they could get better acquainted. She then continued walking along the route, and she managed to find a couple items along the way. When she was almost at Petalburg city she ran into a Poochyena. "Its a Poochyena! Oh, Iv gotta catch him!" Kimiko said. But this pokemon wasnt like the Zigzagoon, and it immediately attacked. Kimiko called out Zigzagoon, and told him to use Sand Attack. Zigzagoon kicked up some dirt, which got in the Poochyena's eyes, and its attack missed. "Zigzagoon, now use Body Slam!" Kimiko told Zigzagoon. Her Pokemon attacked the wild Poochyena, and weakened it. She threw another Pokeball at it, and managed to capture it. Afterwards, once she had made it to Petalburg she stopped at the Pokemon center. The nurse healed all of her Pokemon, and Kimiko called Poochyena back out of his Pokeball. She told him that she wanted him to be her partner. Poochyena no longer seemed angry, and stared at Kimiko. She had taken him to the Pokemon center after they had battled, and he was starting to like her just a little. She reached out her hand to pet him, and Poochyena licked her hand. She knew that they would soon be excellent partners and best friends. So with Treeko, Poochyena, and Zigzagoon she set off to face the Petalburg gym.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-21-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #8006
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I can be it.... But I won't go ez. You should challenge the other gym leaders first unless you wanna get your but whooped.

Send me your template or PM/VM me to talk about it
--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

*Suddenly an army of Gydaros instntly rose up from the water and let out a HYPER BEAM*

*Chansy used light screen and Xatu,Gengar, and Aridos made a Psy-shield to counter the blast!*

"Dont threat! Draco Metor!"-A mysterious voice yells out as powerful metors fall from the sky

(Now who is this)-Tragic thinks

"CLAIR! The ex-gym leader! You have returned! What timing"-Hornet cheers

"This is no coincidence I did research and I knew the criminal would come back to the scene of the crime. I will explain later but I will take care of the gyrados and will die to protect my home if I must! Reinforcemnts are on there way GO NOW!"-Clair yelled out

*Tragic and Hornet teleported across to Dragon's Den thanks to Nu-Nu's teleport and then entered the Den*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 08:23 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #8007
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(You're supposed to go to Rustboro gym, the Petalburg gym is 5th gym. Im the Rustboro leader.)

As the Scyther approached, Art called out.

"Wood Hammer." The two clashed and Snover was sent back, receiving minimal damage. "Ice Shard." Snover sent thick energy imbued ice shards at the Scyther. "Follow up with Wood Hammer." Snover's arm became wood and he intended to smack down the Scyther.

---
Mia decided to go to the Game Corner. People were upset as they trrudged out and Mia decided to play some slots, receiving 5 poke dollars.

"Not much of an earning..." Mia said as she was about to start another game, until...

"It seems there is a disturbance!" The news lady said, Mia turned to the screen. "Two men who say they are Team Sky are attempting to steal the Winstrate's Pokemon! The Winstrates are a proud family of trainers, how could these people do such a thing!" Mia cringed as she ran out the door and towards the Winstrates house.

---
Art returned the fainted Weedle.

"Go! Pineco!" The bagworm came out. "Energy Ball, follow up with Gyro Ball!" Pineco formed a green orb of energy and sent it at the Wingull. He then started to rotate furiously as the body turned gray and he threw himself at the Wingull.

---
Julius challenges the Cianwood Gym.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-21-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #8008
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Yea!!!! Finally we will battle! But I won't go easy... Jk I will triple battles are fun/weird

"Well HOWDY partner. My name is Jane.. but my friends call me "Plain Jane". Anyway I am a old fashioned country gurl and I love to battle with normal types. But I HATE when people underestimate normal types and call them lame or boaring. I am a different type of gym leader ya reckon? We will use 3 pokemon at once. Ya know a TRIPLE BATTLE!"-Jane yells out as she summons her 3 pokemon Stantler, Miltank and Tauros

"Make your move partner"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The effects of posion took a tool and Seagull dropped getting hit by both attacks*

"Go Mary"-Julius says as he summons Marill

"Use future sight then ice beam"-Julius said
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tragic and Hornet travled deeper into the Den of Dragons*

"Dragonair use Thunderbolt!"-Clair commanded as it shocked the water to hit all of the other pokemon as well

"NOt bad:-The sinishter ranger said as he used his ranger device to ciricle around her pokemon and controled them causing Calir to fall off of Dragonair

"Catch her Scizor"-the son of HOrnet said
*Scizor caught her and landed safely
"This place will FALL this time! We almost conqured it last time but Hornet got in the Damn way. But this time we controlled the dragons AND the mountain pokemon."-he said sisnterly

"YOUR THE REASON I QUIT MY GYM LEADER POSITION AND HURT THE VILLAGE"-Clair yelled enraged

"I'll finish YOU!"-he stated

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #8009
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Voca: Nothing happened.

@Pie: Using a legendary in a teams plot is wonderful, but you can't catch one.

@Bombs: Haha NO. No catching legendaries at ALL.

--------------------

Loop arrived in Mahogany town quickly after returning to Ecruteak. He went to the gym and challenged the gym leader. Loop had no idea how many pokemon or what type this leader was, he just knew that he had to catch up to Tragic.

-----------------

In other news, there will be some BIG NEWS for this thread later today.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #8010
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Hello and welcome to my gym. I am very happy to see a tranier make it this far. Sorry our city is a little errie and please excuse the remodling. We had a bit of an issue but lucklily a hero..... I mean a young boy saved us with a bit of an attidude. Something weird has been going on lately. Anyway let's get started to get you what you came for kay?"-Erin said with a smile as he summoned Jumpluff

"This is a 1v1 battle with 3 pokemon. The gym leader can not switch out yet the challenger can"-the judge said the rules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything is destroyed and weak in this Den. It looks like most dragon types escaped. This is too dangerous."-Hornet said quietly

"I thought you were a hero! COme on dont be a wuss. What is so bad?"-Tragic said noramlly

"Dragonite.... that's the problem. It is the strongest dragon type pokemon around. It protects a gem and it is mad powerful. It is a horrid beast"-Hornet explained

"Sounds like the ideal pokemon to catch!"-Tragic said with a smirk

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #8011
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Loop threw out his favorite pokemon, Ambipom. "Let's finish this quick, okay?" Ambipom nodded in response. "Start out with fire punch!" Ambipom rushed Jumpluff head on, and tried to jab it in the face with its two tails, each covered in a fire. "Beat Up!" All my pokemon come out of their pokeballs and each use their signature move. Ambipom tries to hit Jumpluff with double hit, Ariados tries to hit Jumpluff with Signal Beam, Flaafy tries to hit Jumpluff with Charge Beam, Slowking tries to hit jumpluff with Water Pulse, and Onix sluggishly aims with Rock Slide. All pokemon return except for Ambipom, who stands tall and strong.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #8012
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*Jumpluff rode the natural northern winds to go up in the sky to dodge the firey fist*

"I am not a gym leader here by coincidence. The winds are strong in this part of the johto region. Now endure quickly my friend"-Erin commaned

*Jumpluff surivied the onsluaght with 1HP*

"Now heal yourself! Use Synthesis"-Erin comanded so that Jumpluff was back at full health

"COme back with U-turn"-Jumpluff charged at the foe then switched with corsola

Spoiler:

*The townspeople evaded the city but were surrond by Team Power grunts and controlled pokemon and pokemon of their own*

"You as good as dead"-the grunts said as they prepared an attack

*Suddenly a Steelix rose from the ground with NORA!!! oN its head*
"Mysterious use Perish song"-She said with a sad face knowing her pokemon would faint

*all of the pokemon fainted and the grunts fled*

"Come! Let's FIGHT for your home!"-Nora led with a smile as she returned her pokemon

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #8013
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*Jumpluff rode the natural northern winds to go up in the sky to dodge the firey fist*

"I am not a gym leader here by coincidence. The winds are strong in this part of the johto region. Now endure quickly my friend"-Erin commaned

*Jumpluff surivied the onsluaght with 1HP*

"Now heal yourself! Use Synthesis"-Erin comanded so that Jumpluff was back at full health

"COme back with U-turn"-Jumpluff charged at the foe then switched with corsola

"Dodge it with agility" Loop commanded. Ambipom got out of the way of the attack easily then Loop switched Ambipom for Flaafy. "Charge Beam!" Flaafy shot an electric beam at Jumpluff and got a small sp atk boost.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #8014
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Activate plan back at ya!"-Erin stated

*Corosla used endure to surive the hit with a few HP. It then used Mirroar coat to reflect the power back 2x fold. (hopefully finishing it off due to massivly effecting Corsola. then it used recover and followed up with Earth Power*

Spoiler:

*Misdrivous song spread all over the town making all pokemon faint*

Meanwhile... Bug catcher vs Evil Ranger

"WHAT THE!? Why did all of the pokemon faint? Now I can not use any!"-the ranger yelled

"I dont know. Scizor return. But luckily my other pokemon were safe inside thier pokeballs but all near pokemon have fainted. Your done for! Aridos use SPider Web!"-he commanded as the pokemon binded the foe

"FANTASTIC! You go meet up with your father I will call in others and help out the town"-Clair said as she returned her pokemon

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #8015
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Activate plan back at ya!"-Erin stated

*Corosla used endure to surive the hit with a few HP. It then used Mirroar coat to reflect the power back 2x fold. (hopefully finishing it off due to massivly effecting Corsola. then it used recover and followed up with Earth Power*
"Nice try" Loop said as he switched out Flaafy for Onix mid attack, causing the Mirror Coat to miss. "Protect" A barrier formed around the rock giant, completely protecting it from the attack. "Iron Tail" Onix rushed at corosla and swiped at it with a tail as strong as steel, hopefully knocking it out for sure. "Rock Slide" Rocks appeared above Corsola and fell down towards it.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #8016
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"How predictable. It's time to show you our strenght. BUt first evade"-ERin said

*Corsola quickly dug underground to and stayed there to dodge the slower tail and rock attacks* (it used Dig)

*corsola then dug back up*

"NOW POUND IT"-Erin yelled out

*Corsola summoned nearby water to wash Onix away* (it used surf)
*Then Corsola's eyes glew brown as rocks surronded the battlefield * (it used stealth rock*

Spoiler:
*Back at Dragon's Den*

"Are you sure we need to stay in here? Their just pokemon they will be okay. Just give me the badge and lets get outta here"-Tragic asked

"Your an ass ya know that?" Stop complaining

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #8017
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"How predictable. It's time to show you our strenght. BUt first evade"-ERin said

*Corsola quickly dug underground to and stayed there to dodge the slower tail and rock attacks* (it used Dig)

*corsola then dug back up*

"NOW POUND IT"-Erin yelled out

*Corsola summoned nearby water to wash Onix away* (it used surf)
*Then Corsola's eyes glew brown as rocks surronded the battlefield * (it used stealth rock*

Loop laughed "Of course you'd do that, considering the type differences" Now Onix dug underground and made giant tunnels. The water filled the tunnels and not even a drop came close to Onix. Onix used the same Iron Tail and Rock Slide combo from before.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #8018
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(he caught on quick using close up attacks)-Erin thought

*Corsola repeated itself and dug underground into the wet grounds to swim/dug though quicker than before to dodge the attacks.*

"Ya know you remind me of..... ALMOST EVERY TRAINER I BATTLED BEFORE! You care for your pokemon and love them but you use the typical stragty of making holes. Yet Corsola and I adjusted to this issue. Now Corsola has the PERFECT field advantage a rocky n water field. Now show it the DOWNFALL to them using dig!"-Erin yelled out

*Corsola glew a brown arura an used EARTH POWER!!*
*The ground shook under Onix and a blast of eartly power and the water that was under sprouted up like a gyser*

"Now it may protect itself so use Surf"-Erin commanded as Corsola summoned another wave

(It can not dig forever nor fast enough and soon my water will catch up)-Erin thought

Spoiler:

*As the tragedy in Blackthorn settles X-Champion Lance appears*

"Sorry for being late. Is everyone all right?"-Lance asked

"Oh good Lance you made it. Luckily our town is safe for now. The townspeople are coming back to the area. All that is left is the issue in Dragon's Den! Hornet and another trainer have gone into it and Hornet's son is going after them."-Clair explained

*Lance flew on Dragonite to stop the young bug catcher from entering the cave*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!>!>?!?!?! My Father and friend are in there!"-the boy yelled in a panic

"This is not your fight. You protected Clair and saved your people. You did more than enough. I know a lot has changed since I left but I had a good reason. But this is the DRAGON's DEN. You have not proved yourself worthy to enter. I know its tough but go help prep your city for an attack. That is the best thing you can do.... I know that is what your father would want"-Lance inspired

"Please come with me child help me help our birthcity. We need you. I am sorry for holding us back"-Clair said with tears in her eyes

*Clair walked back with the boy.... BUT THEN she pushed him over to the other city of the city and she destroyed the bridge connecting the city to Dragon's den. Her and Lance ran inside and destroyed the entrace/exit to the Den*

(Sorry kid but we will NOT let ourseleves repeat the same mistake)-Clair thinks to herself

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #8019
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
@Voca: Nothing happened.

@Pie: Using a legendary in a teams plot is wonderful, but you can't catch one.

@Bombs: Haha NO. No catching legendaries at ALL.

--------------------

Loop arrived in Mahogany town quickly after returning to Ecruteak. He went to the gym and challenged the gym leader. Loop had no idea how many pokemon or what type this leader was, he just knew that he had to catch up to Tragic.

-----------------

In other news, there will be some BIG NEWS for this thread later today.
*sigh* ok, but i still get to see it. a run into it on one of the meteore at veil, but it runs.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #8020
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Hm, triple battle..." Julius said as he pondered his choices. Now, Julius was not one to rush, but he really wanted to catch up to Loop and... the other person...

"Go! Noctis, Absol and Froggy!" The three Pokemon appeared. "Freezing Slash on all of them! Noctis fly into the air and brace yourself for any attacks, Froggy, use Ice Ball at the Miltank." The Pokemon did as told.

'I need to get that Miltank out of the way first, or else things could get annoying.' Julius thought.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay