Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #7541
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKurama View Post
To be honest, it's not that hard to tell it's fake. Is it really going to go up to chapter 601 so that he can get his Gunbai back? Even if it does, they screwed up as the Tomoe are a Purple-ish Black, not Red. In fact, if you look at the fan, the whole design of it is wrong, the outline should be much thicker than that
Spoiler:

Nuff said.
You know what, I'm done dealing with you. Here is confirmation that the Scan is Legit.

Namco Bandai EU just released this on their twitter.

https://twitter.com/NamcoBandaiUK/st...98664041353217

You lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
i think its fake , why confirm madara b4 obito rinnegan, itachi or nagato... even the kage
Look above. I win.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #7542
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
if you think its fake until confirmed real .... then you really think its guilty before before proven innocent .....*that was a joke right sora*...*puppy dog eyes*
Not necessarily

Fake=Innocent of not actually being the true scan
Real=Guilty of actually being a scan

@HG that doesn't mean the scan is real :/ Just that there will be some form of news today. It would make sense to have the Kage trailer considering the episode came out last week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-21-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #7543
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
because everything in the scan looks piss poor to be fair...CC2 are better than this. High resolution wont change what's there it will just make the mistakes more apparent. From Madara's character art, to narutos jacket, to sasukes hair, clashing "confirmed NOT to be in" madaras "gameplay" picture using Katon Great Fire Annihilation looking like its been copied and pasted from google images XD madaras Health bar is off as well, you can see the orange cloud under onoki's which is the design of the new HUD for all characters...madara doesnt have this its black. "and no it isnt a boss battle lol"

i dont doubt Madara will be in the game but im sure this isnt his reveal...im sticking to my guns and assuming its fake.
Say all that when the HD Scan comes out
Old 01-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #7544
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalGamez View Post
You know what, I'm done dealing with you. Here is confirmation that the Scan is Legit.

You lose.

Look above. I win.
who is to say this is anything to do with the scan? yes it could be but it also couldnt. you treat it as if you already know whats going to be shown, you can only assume like the rest of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #7545
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
i think its fake , why confirm madara b4 obito rinnegan, itachi or nagato... even the kage
I dont blame you for thinking that ....shoot its safer to think like that however....I did find out news in a crazy way as well for storm 2 ...anyhow I dont blame some of you for being a bit skeptical
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
They said if they have enough requests they will implement them
Thats true but it was denied several times....either if the scan is real or fake its not a surprise to me because...I have a strong feeling Madara and ems sasuke will be the final revealed chars for a long time now....the jutsu clash part takes away some of the credibility for me however I admit madara and ems sasuke and biju naruto would be perfect for the final revealed chars.....and biju naruto was confirmed very early as well so I say its real!

remember my hopes are way to high to be afraid of losing it hahah I dont have to play it safe I know what the truth is! and the truth is I am so blessed I can never lose hope !! there is no let down for me the game was always my game of the year!!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-21-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #7546
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
who is to say this is anything to do with the scan? yes it could be but it also couldnt. you treat it as if you already know whats going to be shown, you can only assume like the rest of us.
I'm actually more involved than most of you.

I have manga sources, all credible sources that posted up this scan. If they trust it then so do I.

The facts are stacking up against all of the Nay-sayers.

Even if it is just a "theory" that this is about the scan, there are other "Theories" saying that the scan is fake.

IchirakuTV and SenjuKage aren't credible sources.

The facts that are stacked against it being fake are more than enough.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #7547
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:

You lose.

Look above. I win.
The guy asked ''Will there be any excited stuff today'' the other guy replied with ''I can tell you its today'' . Basically we don't know for sure if he means the Madara scan or a new trailer, hell it can be a whole different character. I'm not sayin anythin is real or fake cuz I'll let CC2 confirm that but that FB doesn't mean that you were right but we are gettin somethin good in their opinion today

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #7548
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Funny part is the dude didn't even say it was Naruto related.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #7549
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

its a extended trailer skip to 4:00

Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #7550
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Heres the new Trailer

EDIT: Damn, XGreiver you were faster lol xD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #7551
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Funny part is the dude didn't even say it was Naruto related.
Exactly

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #7552
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I'm actually more involved than most of you.

I have manga sources, all credible sources that posted up this scan. If they trust it then so do I.

The facts are stacking up against all of the Nay-sayers.

Even if it is just a "theory" that this is about the scan, there are other "Theories" saying that the scan is fake.

IchirakuTV and SenjuKage aren't credible sources.

The facts that are stacked against it being fake are more than enough.
The thing that gets me is that people didn't even see the hd scan yet and they are judging the low quality scan smh r
Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #7553
CrimsonKurama
Ninja Academy Student

CrimsonKurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

You lose.

Look above. I win.
Your seriously starting to get on my nerves, I don't care if you think your a big shot or a know it all.

Where the heck in that tweet did it say anything about being related to Naruto? Oh wait, it didn't.

And to make sure your wrong they were referring to Project X Zone and Tekken Card, so it goes to show what you know.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #7554
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

You lose.

Look above. I win.
They didnt say that the new information was for naruto, and if it was it will probably be a trailer, as they hinted towards that (but later deleted it) on facebook. Plus if they were talking about the scan, they would have just said Shonen jump has revealed (enter character name here) for ultimate ninja storm, just like they usually do when they do release information on naruto games.

But again I have to say that they didnt even state that the new information would be for Naruto, Just look at their twitter now all they are posting is Tekken stuff.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #7555
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

we see the Bijju mode ultimate jutsu and no gameplay from him so i think its safe to assume he is UJ only like i thought :P

his UJ looks awesome btw :P

Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #7556
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKurama View Post
Your seriously starting to get on my nerves, I don't care if you think your a big shot or a know it all.

Where the heck in that tweet did it say anything about being related to Naruto? Oh wait, it didn't.

And to make sure your wrong they were referring to Project X Zone and Tekken Card, so it goes to show what you know.
It is Naruto related look at the trailer he obviously saw it coming lol
@XGriever How do you know he can be an awakening like Sasuke Susanoo

Last edited by Deno13; 01-21-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #7557
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

It's pretty much what the original jinchuuriki trailer SHOULD have been -_-

Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #7558
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^well bju naruto could be an awakening with the giant fox chakra...I think it makes sense that way since sasuke @ itachi had susanoo as both awakening and ultjutsu!! I think there will be an upgraded chakra naruto as the base with giant fox biju mode chakra naruto as awakening and ultimate ...*smirk*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-21-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #7559
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I so want bijju mode on my boxart like the special editions

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 01-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #7560
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

The thing is people want to play as Naruto with the chakra cape and stuff.. Hopefully that's his awakening and the giant kurama is just ultimate

Closed Thread