Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #82141
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Meg: With or without makeup, you're still attractive by most consensus, including mine!

Luna: I feel weird about not talking to you in a long time and the first thing I comment on is your looks.o.o
You look adorable with either hairstyle, but curly is a good look on you if I had to choose.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #82142
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Meg: With or without makeup, you're still attractive by most consensus, including mine!

Luna: I feel weird about not talking to you in a long time and the first thing I comment on is your looks.o.o
You look adorable with either hairstyle, but curly is a good look on you if I had to choose.
Oh it's fine. Hi DA!! I'm wonderful, how're you??

Thank you. ^-^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:53 PM   #82143
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Oh it's fine. Hi DA!! I'm wonderful, how're you??

Thank you. ^-^
Hi Luna!
This little Pikachu has been doing well, and is glad to hear you've been wonderful too.
/climbs on your shoulder as pikachu, like old times.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #82144
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hi Luna!
This little Pikachu has been doing well, and is glad to hear you've been wonderful too.
/climbs on your shoulder as pikachu, like old times.
Omg, Pika!!

*Takes you out on an adventure*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #82145
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I personally prefer straight hair, Luna, but you look pretty either way ^^
Old 01-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #82146
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

I'll keep it straight more often.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #82147
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

<3 I'll try my hardest daughter. Coughaddycough
Old 01-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #82148
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the comment on my pic. ^//^
Is jelly of luna and those curls! ;~;
Either way u look smashing my dear.

Last edited by moonwatcher; 01-21-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #82149
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Miss Kitty <3 And Luna <3
OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH SEXYNESS FOR ME ;~;
YOUR BODY IS READY! DON'T DENY IT! <3
Quote:
Thank you DA! You're so sweet. <3 I wish I didn't have to go to sleep last night and just get this now. I'm sure you aren't around now. =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
<3 I'll try my hardest daughter. Coughaddycough
/gives you cough drops

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 01-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #82150
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Old 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #82151
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

I dyed my hair, yay.

Spoiler:

This is old. I crash pictures for a living. >:u
Spoiler:

Derrrp.
Spoiler:

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Old 01-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #82152
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
15-year olds aren't suppose to look so hawt. >_>
Welcome to the world of Jailbait. Let me take your coat.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #82153
Oku
Academy Graduate

Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Figure I jump on the bandwagon....I was bored.

Spoiler:
Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #82154
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I'm straightening my hair tomorrow ~

LHG

Old 01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #82155
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Luna: I prefer curly hair, but you look better with straight hair.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #82156
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I have some pictures of my collection of wigs :P these are the reasons I rarely die my hair :P
Blue wig
Spoiler:

Most of my family are blonde
Spoiler:

I'm never gonna suit ginger
Spoiler:

The purple is my favorite
Spoiler:

compared to my natural
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #82157
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I love you now <3
Already did anyway, lol

@ Klaire - I like your new pictures

Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #82158
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sometimes when I'm bored I take pictures of myself making weird faces and then make fun..of myself...

Hi I'm red

Spoiler:

EDIT: @Meg, you look bootiful ;D

@Luna, definitely straight, you rock dat do qurl

@Souret, I like your natural hair color best!

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by Red; 01-24-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #82159
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Some pics... mainly of the snow, but there are also some random weird ones... and Skittles Vodka! <3
Spoiler:
The snow. =P
Spoiler:
A pretty one I took of a leaf... GAAAAY!

The state of the snow on the motorway... DANGEROUS!!! >.>
My little cousin and the Marge and Homer we made (before some chavs ruined them) =(
Anddddd... my me and my mate made this (mainly him) and this was just jokes. xDDD
Random....
Spoiler:
Skittle Vodka supplyyyy! If you drink even in the slightest... these taste boooom!! <3
Random but... makes me laugh everytime.
And is the McDonalds app joking me?! =O

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #82160
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Sometimes when I'm bored I take pictures of myself making weird faces and then make fun..of myself...

Hi I'm red

Spoiler:

EDIT: @Meg, you look bootiful ;D

@Luna, definitely straight, you rock dat do qurl

@Souret, I like your natural hair color best!
I do the same damn thing

LHG

Closed Thread