Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #7441
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Yes its real guys
Oh, so its real. Well, then I apologize for my post earlier.

But like I said earlier, I can't wait to see the look on Shamefull's face since he's been begging for this character for a while

@Deno- I don't think It's a jutsu clash because cc2 stated earlier that if they included jutsu clashes, it will slow down online battles. I'm afraid of posting the link cause I don't want to get an infraction.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #7442
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Look at the right bottom corner

Last edited by Parak111; 01-21-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #7443
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Jutsu clashes are back, I'm sold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #7444
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like the look of jutsu clashes a lot but i hate doing the button mashing

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 01-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #7445
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Oh, so its real. Well, then I apologize for my post earlier.

But like I said earlier, I can't wait to see the look on Shamefull's face since he's been begging for this character for a while

@Deno- I don't think It's a jutsu clash because cc2 stated earlier that if they included jutsu clashes, it will slow down online battles. I'm afraid of posting the link cause I don't want to get an infraction.
Hiroshi said if fans requested enough than they will bring back clashes and well there you go
Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #7446
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hiroshi said if fans requested enough than they will bring back clashes and well there you go
Ohh, I see it. I was just too busy looking at madara. Well, I guess i'm proven wrong again

BTW, can anyone identify what's going on in the scan at the top right? I think it's Madara's susanoo crushing the soldiers or I may be wrong.

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #7447
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No your right bro
Old 01-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #7448
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see sasuke has his Chidori again
Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #7449
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

He always has chidori
Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #7450
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Ohh, I see it. I was just too busy looking at madara. Well, I guess i'm proven wrong again

BTW, can anyone identify what's going on in the scan at the top right? I think it's Madara's susanoo crushing the soldiers or I may be wrong.
Quote:
He always has chidori
Not as a jutsu in a game aside from Akatsuki Sasuke also i see Madara vs Onoki in the top left
Old 01-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #7451
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

True man cc2 if cc2 added selectable jutsus for characters and supports ima have a heart attack before you all do
Old 01-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #7452
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm so pumped to actually see madara finally in a scan with that arrogant stance of his!!!

His appearance in the anime won't be for a few more weeks. I have a question though, since he was revealed so early does anyone think that maybe madara isn't the surprise character this game and that maybe its someone else?
Old 01-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #7453
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Hmmm good question
Old 01-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #7454
Deno13
Genin Elite

@EMSAGEMODE What if it is Sage of Six Paths with the Juubi as awakening ill have a crazy heart attack
Old 01-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #7455
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hmmm good question
Yeah I mean they haven't even officially revealed rinnegan tobi within a scan which i thought they'd do before the scan with madara and i thought they'd at least use the madara reveal to put the icing on the cake for this game

@Deno13 Lol if it was the sage of six paths with the juubi idk what i'd do and i'm already too hyped for this game...think of a team with him, madara, and hashirama

Last edited by EMSage mode; 01-20-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #7456
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Well tobi rinnigan is in the game box art lol
Old 01-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #7457
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Now with Madara, this is our CONFIRMED character list so far:

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(KCM)
2. Naruto(Sage Mode)*
3. Naruto(Nine-Tail's Rasengan/Rasenshuriken)*
4. Naruto(BM)
5. Sasuke(CTS/Kirin)
6. Akatsuki Sasuke
7. Sasuke(Susanoo)
8. Sakura
9. Kakashi
10. Yamato
11. Sai
12. Ino
13. Shikamaru
14. Choji
15. Edo Asuma
16. Rock Lee
17. Ten Ten
18. Neji
19. Hinata
20. Shino
21. Kiba
22. Gaara(War Outfit/Shukaku)
23. Yugito Nii
24. Yagura
25. Roshi
26. Han
27. Utakata
28. Fu
29. Killer Bee(Normal/Samaheda)
30. Ginkaku
31. Kinkaku
32. Mifune
33. Darui
34. Edo Deidara
35. Edo Sasori*
36. Minato
37. Masked Man
38. Kankuro*
39. Hiruzen Sarutobi*
40. Hanzo
41. Edo Madara*
42. Edo Kakazu*

Possible confirmed characters(as seen as support characters)

Spoiler:
1. Oonkoi
2. Mei
3. Snake Kabuto
4. Ay
5. Suigetsu
6. Karin
7. Temari
8. Cee

DLC Costumes

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(Hokage)
2. Naruto(Goku)
3. Naruto(Samurai)
4. Sakura(Swimsuit)
5. Hinata(Road to Ninja)
6. Sasuke(Road to Ninja)
7. Kakashi(ANBU)

*= I could be wrong on these.

So far, only half of the characters have been confirmed out of the 80+ characters mentioned. Hopefully, this number will increase within the next month. And BTW, If I missed any characters, I apologize cause I'm really tired typing up this list.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #7458
Deno13
Genin Elite

Tobi unmasked will be nice because Madara didnt have his gunbai till his fight with Naruto and in the scan he owns it so there is a 90% chance that we will have unmasked obito in the game.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #7459
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well tobi rinnigan is in the game box art lol
i know he's a given in the game, but i'm saying i thought they'd at least show him in action on a scan before madara...i thought madara would be the final reveal if not almost
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #7460
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Now with Madara, this is our CONFIRMED character list so far:

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(KCM)
2. Naruto(Sage Mode)*
3. Naruto(Nine-Tail's Rasengan/Rasenshuriken)*
4. Naruto(BM)
5. Sasuke(CTS/Kirin)
6. Akatsuki Sasuke
7. Sasuke(Susanoo)
8. Sakura
9. Kakashi
10. Yamato
11. Sai
12. Ino
13. Shikamaru
14. Choji
15. Edo Asuma
16. Rock Lee
17. Ten Ten
18. Neji
19. Hinata
20. Shino
21. Kiba
22. Gaara(War Outfit/Shukaku)
23. Yugito Nii
24. Yagura
25. Roshi
26. Han
27. Utakata
28. Fu
29. Killer Bee(Normal/Samaheda)
30. Ginkaku
31. Kinkaku
32. Mifune
33. Darui
34. Edo Deidara
35. Edo Sasori*
36. Minato
37. Masked Man
38. Kankuro*
39. Hiruzen Sarutobi*
40. Hanzo
41. Edo Madara*
42. Edo Kakazu*

Possible confirmed characters(as seen as support characters)

Spoiler:
1. Oonkoi
2. Mei
3. Snake Kabuto
4. Ay
5. Suigetsu
6. Karin
7. Temari
8. Cee

DLC Costumes

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(Hokage)
2. Naruto(Goku)
3. Naruto(Samurai)
4. Sakura(Swimsuit)
5. Hinata(Road to Ninja)
6. Sasuke(Road to Ninja)
7. Kakashi(ANBU)

*= I could be wrong on these.

So far, only half of the characters have been confirmed out of the 80+ characters mentioned. Hopefully, this number will increase within the next month. And BTW, If I missed any characters, I apologize cause I'm really tired typing up this list.
And naruto menma dlc
Closed Thread